All Comments on 'Hand-job University'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 6 years ago
You did it, Britt!

You little devil! You pushed all my buttons! You made me so hard! A great fantasy! Gave you a 5-star rating! I'll ignore the IRS and other tax and legal issues and just say thanks for another wonderful story!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 6 years ago
Splendid story... made me nostalgic for my college and highschool days! Five stars!

This tale doesan't just tug on cocks, it tugs on the heart strings and took me back to a simpler time. There is something magical about that first touch of a girl's hand upon your cock after you have been dating her for several weeks and been making out and done the whole heavy petting over the clothes minuet. Hand jobs and fingering were the next base to steal and your work re-captured those magic moments. I need to go see if I still have my Letterman jacket in the closet... it brings back so many hot breathy memories along with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well done

The ending was by far the best part. Keep up the good work.

murphybrown537murphybrown537almost 6 years ago
I have $20

Great story! 5 Stars. Loved it!

Murphy

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Let me join in the praise. A five star story for sure. Nice job, JB

EhdudeEhdudealmost 6 years ago
What happens with $200?

Great story Brittni! I love the side story of the prostrate massage! It would probably be an amazing experience to feel that with you!!! I am only kidding about the $200 but I can see how something like this could easily happen for real, especially in college! Very nice flow to the story as well. Momentum is always a good thing! I also loved that lesbian part! You DO have a way with surprises that are instantly seductive and hot! Thanks for the side story! Kisses baby!!!

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 6 years ago
Another great story from Britt

I really enjoyed that one, especially how it ended. Keep up the orgasmic writing! :)

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
Girl, you know how to tell it

Brittni,

You hit a home run with this very true to life story. Such a great read and a fun way to pick up some spending money. You’re such a gifted writer with a truly amazing gift of storytelling that is credible, entertaining and sexy. Love your work xoxoxoxo Annette

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 6 years ago
A Big Hand for the Little Lady

Brittni, this may be your best story yet. Creative, believable, cheerful, a logical progression, and an absolutely great ending.

I'm only giving you five stars because I can't give you six.

SharpguySharpguyalmost 6 years ago
Five Fingers...er, Stars

"...hand over fist..."

Best line ever...love sexy puns. I had to pay myself $20 just to relax my woody after reading.

yowseryowseralmost 6 years ago
Accreditation

An 'ivy hand' organization.

Clever, adroitly composed, degrees to come.

Splendid...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Back in college

In the 70's, there was this gal named Mavis that came over to the men's dorm on Sunday afternoons. She gave hand jobs for $10, she would take her top off while doing it but that was all, I know because she did me a few times. She never dated anybody at all, and she did 8 to 10 of the guys in a single afternoon, sometimes more. That is how she put herself through college, I found out later she also worked in one of the local massage places. Then one day I saw her out with her girlfriend, and understood why she never dated.

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotover 5 years ago
"I want the blonde"

Great last line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHAT A HOOT!

I was impressed with the creativity to think up the plot, the details, and accompanying dialog. There was the business plan, the catching ad with appropos photo, the variety in lubes (or not) and in positions used, clothing/costume, doctor's office air, and more.

I love the testimonials that sometimes come out in comments. This time it was Anonymous, 8-31-18, adding realism to this story with his blurb about the girl.back in the 70's also working her way through college with handjobs. She was getting over twice what Brit and Mag were getting, though. Minimum wage was $2 per hour in 1974. In California (Britni's state), it was $11 per hour in 2018. So multiply Miss 1970's $10 times about 5 to get it into today's buying power.

For sure, 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

Very naughty and sexy story. Great set-up and attention to details. The way you jerked off Skylar was especially intense. He must have been very horny. Love the way you decided to start a handjob business and convinced Maggie to go along with it. I also really liked the way you explained all the different ways to give a handjob and how guys want a variety. This part made me LOL: "Of course there were a few more people who thought we actually did plumbing." My favorite part was: "Ryan asked, "Are you serious?" After seeing my serious face into the mirror above the sink, he quickly took the money out of his wallet and placed it on the sink, unfastened, then yanked his pants down to his knees.

His flaccid, uncircumcised cock was hanging down several inches with the foreskin hiding the head. Ryan was 6'3 and his crotch was just above the granite counter top. As he faced the vanity and mirror, I wrapped my arm around his waist then took hold of is cock with the other hand. It was smooth and visually very veiny. I began to stroke it outwardly while we both watched through the mirror. Within seconds, it grew to be very long and the head peeked out of its skin turtleneck. I would guess the length about eight inches. I focused on his face while I gave him a steady, rhythmic handjob.

"You like that don't you?" When he gurgled his approval, I added, "Look at my hand jerk your cock through the mirror. I bet you think my sexy red fingernails look good wrapped around it."

His eyes were wide as he mumbled again, "Uh, huh."

I cooed, "Shoot it in the sink. It will be easy to clean up."

He put both his hands up on the mirror and his body began to seize. He growled and thrusted his hips in unison with every spurt of his big dick, "Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Aughh!"

Ryan's thick cum first struck the cold side handle on the faucet before the follow up squirts splattered down into the sink with me offering encouragement, "There you go. Let it all out. That's it.""

So hot. I wish you'd do that to me. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Very hot. Love the way you would show your bare pussy to the guys while jerking them off. You stroking Mike's cock with your thong was so hot. The way you massaged Gil's prostate while jerking him off was especially dirty. Love how you learned to jerk guys off with both of your hands. I didn't expect you to end up having your college professor as a "client". Or a girl. Good choice to rub Randi's clit with one hand while fingering her with the other. That was some good money you and Maggie made. Great ending LOL. My favorite parts were: "I began stroking it to life. The girth reminded me of a boa constrictor. As it became hard, it stretched well past his navel and I could only fit my hand half way around it. His breathing became erratic as my pumping became faster. I thought he was looking at the steering wheel when I realized he was staring at my feet.

I played off that, "Do you like my feet Professor Donlon? Are they cute?" After he gulped his approval, I wiggled my toes and giggled, "I bet you like my pink toenail polish. I just got them done yesterday."

He panted, "Oh squeeze it tighter. Tighter. Just like that."

I was jerking it with a half twist around the shaft when I felt it throb, "Cum for me Professor Donlon. Shoot it high. I want to see it hit the roof. Think about covering my pretty toes with your love."

"Oh yea. I would...I would...I would cover your feet so...aughhhhh! Oh! Oh! Aughhh," he shouted while lifting his shirt just before the cum shot from his cock.

It never hit the roof, but the thick spunk squirted all over his chest and stomach. He slumped down further in the seat as he emptied his balls from the handjob I was giving him. When he finished cumming, he let out two large breaths of relief."

And

"She really had a pretty vagina. Using my thumb, I began rubbing her clit in circles just to help it pop out. Randi let out a few low moans as I began to work my thumb up under the hood. I put to good use to what I thought felt good on my pussy when I get fingered. Her legs remained in the air while wearing white ankle socks on her feet.

I treated her the same as I treated all the guys when I began talking, "Does that feel good sweetie? You like when I rub your love button, don't you?"

She breathed, "Oh yes. Just like that. You are touching the perfect spot."

I seductively snickered, "How about we just slide these two fingers right in here," before inserting the two fingers from my opposite hand into her wet opening.

Her body jumped and she closed her eyes to enjoy. Now I was simultaneously rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy with both my hands. I was starting to really get into giving this girl a great "handjob."

She begged, "Don't stop. Keep going. Just like that. Oh, yes. Just like that. Keep going."

I whispered my question, "Do my fingers feel good? Your pussy is so wet. I think you want to cum all over them. I want to feel your juices."

She kept pleading, "Keep going. Keep going. I'm getting close."

My fingering quickly transformed into finger banging when Randi let out a squeal, "Ohhhhhhh. There it is! Auggh! Augghhhhunnngggg!" Her pussy was contracting around my thrusting fingers. Her juices began flowing and soaking my entire hand.

After she had orgasmed, I couldn't help myself but to continue. This was a new experience and it made my own pussy wet. I kept finger fucking this lesbian so long, you would have thought I was a lesbian myself. It was so fun and enjoyable. I ended up getting her off 4 or 5 times!

When we had finally finished, she was so satisfied, she gave me an extra 20 dollars as a tip. My hand was wet and smelled of her sweet vagina. Randi put her pants back on while I cleaned things up. If I hadn't had more clients, I would have probably went into the bathroom and masturbated. Of course I certainly did that night after everyone left. That also led me into girl on girl sex with Maggie later on that school year but that is for a different story."

Keep up the great work. I always enjoy reading your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com