All Comments on 'Handjob Ch. 05'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a horrible story

What a bitch. What a worthless story.

CindykayCindykayalmost 10 years ago
same

I did something like this with my husband's prostate meds, they rendered him impotent. His "erection" was as firm as a rubberband. I would question him as to the possibility of him being gay (all the while knowing it was the meds).

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Loving your spouse

When you deeply love your spouse as I loved mine, you don't want to believe that they are sexually attracted to another. You don't want to believe that they are in the arms of another, naked and making love. You try to keep it out of your mind, not think about it but the feelings of being alone, the lost intimacy, overwhelm you. You fall into depression and despair and you don't know why, such is the life of the unknowing and unwilling cuckold.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Made me cum so hard - great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
These are really

mind control stories, aren't they? Anyway, interesting and erotic.

10daystar10daystarabout 9 years ago
Super series!

I love this series. Such an emotional and psychological pair. I envy you in many ways. Thanks so much for sharing your loving relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding series of control that is very erotic and well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1074 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Handjob Ch. 04 Previous Part
Handjob Series Info