Handcuff Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that the subject had been broached, Catria was already planning out scenarios where she could get her brother to cum in her pussy and ass, and then once more in her mouth. Her mouth would have to be last for sure, since she couldn't hold cum in there nearly as long.

Great. Now she was horny again.

Laine was helping a little. His finger had gone partway up her butt, which was at least an interesting feeling, even if it wasn't really sating her desires.

Catria knew she wouldn't be able to hold out forever without some more physical play time than that, but she was too comfy and settled to want to move just yet.

****

Laine was having a pretty good day. Cat's new look with the addition of her collar really was the culmination of her recent sexual journey. He absolutely loved seeing her wear it.

It wasn't just that the collar looked pretty hot on her, in a fetish-y kind of way, but also the way she clearly enjoyed wearing it. He caught her in the bathroom at one point just admiring herself. She blushed shyly at being noticed, but didn't stop posing for herself.

Cat didn't know it yet, but there was a leash that went with the collar too. He could only imagine how excited she'd get over that. Hell, he was excited, and he wasn't nearly so into the whole bondage thing as she was.

Otherwise, the morning was basically spent doing nothing of any real consequence, other than toying with Cat. Laine and Maggie took turns with her, or sometimes shared her as events warranted.

Laine saw a lot of Maggie, and vice versa, since neither of them much bothered trying to preserve modesty. It would have been a fool's errand. He wasn't quite sure how to feel about it, though it generally just didn't bother him as long as Cat was present to act as a buffer.

He appreciated Maggie's body, but she was still purely his sister in his mind, rather than the sister and sex partner combo Cat had become. The caveat being when Maggie and Cat were doing stuff together. He thoroughly enjoyed watching them, with none of the conflict that Maggie alone made him feel.

Possibly Laine's favourite part of the morning came when Cat was eating out Maggie, and he started fucking her from behind. It had been a moment where he wasn't even thinking about how weird it might be to technically engage in a threeway with both his sisters. He'd just been aroused from watching their antics, and had been caught up in the game of 'treat Cat like a sex toy' they were all playing.

Maggie had seemed amused when they'd made eye contact while each using one end of their sister. Laine had shrugged and tried to focus on Cat's butt rather than Maggie's face. The actual end result had been a compromise wherein he spent a lot of time staring at where Cat was licking Maggie's pussy.

There had been a break afterward where Cat was temporarily uncuffed and sent to clean herself up. Laine and Maggie sat on the couch, only barely clothed at all, and studiously not looking at one another.

"Do you think we're taking this too far?" Laine asked.

"No," said Maggie. "Cat's loving it. She's--"

"No, no. Not Cat. I meant just, like, us."

Maggie was quiet a moment. "You mean like how we're sitting here half-naked together?"

"Yeah. That kind of thing." Laine risked a hesitant glance. "I mean, we've seen each other plenty at this point, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not."

Maggie shrugged. "Me either." She met Laine's gaze. "You don't want to do stuff with me, do you?"

"I... don't think so?"

"Good. Let's try and keep it that way."

"The classic 'look but don't touch'?"

Maggie gave a half-smile. "Something like that." Her eyes flicked down to Laine's mostly soft cock. "I mean, you're alright to look at and all, but you're still my brother, you know?"

Laine nodded gratefully. That was more or less the position he'd arrived at too. "I get ya. Cat's our sister, but she's... like...."

"She's Cat," Maggie finished for him. "She's unique. She's an outlier, and not to be taken as an example for how to behave with family."

"Yeah. That."

****

Laine had to run out and do an errand after lunch, which left Maggie in charge of Cat.

Lunch itself had involved Maggie getting her strapon out and making Cat ride her while being fed by Laine. That had been kind of fun.

Once Laine took off, Maggie had something else she wanted to try. Something, admittedly, not quite so directly sexual, but that would hopefully push Cat's buttons the right way.

"You know what you're going to do now?" Maggie asked Cat as she unlocked her handcuffs.

"No," Cat said, breathing noticeably shallow in anticipation.

"Well, the dishes have been piling up a bit."

Cat frowned, confused. "So?"

"So you're going to clean up the kitchen."

Cat's frown didn't go anywhere. "I am?"

"You are."

"But... but...."

"And I'm going to watch you," Maggie said with what she hoped was the correct inflection to achieve the desired effect.

It seemed to work. Cat bit her lip and considered, then eventually nodded.

"Ok," Cat said.

Maggie had never tried using her sister's proclivities to get housework done before. Or for any kind of constructive purpose, really. But it made sense, in its own way. It was slightly demeaning, and at least a little bit sensual since Cat would still be naked and collared.

Maggie did just what she'd said and sat down at the kitchen table while Cat got to work. Bizarrely, helping out would probably have had a lower success rate. By just watching and acting bored, she could feed into Cat's fantasies and make chores interesting for her.

That was the hope, anyway.

There would have to be experimentation done, to determine how to get the best results. In this case, Cat kept peeking over her shoulder to see if Maggie was paying attention. She seemed to quite like when Maggie was staring at her butt, but she wiggled for attention if she wasn't getting it, which hurt productivity. If Maggie met her gaze, she'd whip her head back around, sometimes with an embarrassed squeak.

Overall, the process took longer than if Maggie had just washed the dishes herself, so that needed to be worked on. Ideally she'd be able to get Cat working independently, perhaps simply with the occasional walk by or the promise of a reward at the end. It wouldn't matter so much if a task took twice as long as it should, so long as Cat could be persuaded to work away without constant supervision.

Cat let the water out of the sink while Maggie was still daydreaming. She padded closer, then stood with her wrists held behind her back for recuffing.

"So was this a game?" Cat asked. "Or did you just not want to do dishes?"

"Why can't it be both?" Maggie wrapped her arms around Cat and kissed her neck. "I hope you realize I expect more chores out of you than what you've been getting away with."

"Like... a lot more?"

"Yeah. A lot more. Even when I'm not around to stare at your butt while you do them."

Cat shrugged awkwardly. "I'll try."

Maggie's hand slipped down to Cat's pussy. She idly fingered her sister's wet little slit. "Don't worry, I intend to make it fun. It's a work in progress, is all."

Cat melted back into Maggie as she was caressed and teased. "I kinda liked it when you were watching," she admitted softly.

"Yes, I know. But I can't watch all the time." Maggie drew a small circle around Cat's nipple, carelessly smearing some of her own pussy juices across her breast. "So we'll have to be more creative than that."

"Ooh."

Maggie toyed with her a bit more, then stepped away. Cat almost fell down, but only stumbled a bit. The way she pouted at the sudden betrayal and cessation of sexy time was too adorable for words.

"Perhaps," Maggie suggested thoughtfully, "if you fetched your butt plug...."

Cat's eyes lit up, her pout fading away like a summer breeze. "Really? But you never--" She stopped and shook her head slightly, as though realizing she might be arguing herself out of something fun. "Ok," she said instead.

Cat scampered off eagerly and returned moments later. She cradled the plug Laine had got for her in her hands. She bit her lip and held it out for Maggie.

"Uh uh," Maggie said. "I don't want it." She pulled out a chair. "Set it here."

Cat tilted her head uncertainly, but did as she was told. She set her butt plug on its base, facing up.

"Perfect," Maggie said. "Now, then. You're going to sweep the floor."

Again, Cat's face registered confusion, and perhaps a little disappointment. "I am?"

"You are. And once you're done, you're going to get one chance to insert your plug." Maggie waited until Cat had processed and was about to speak. "Without using your hands."

That preemptively shut Cat up. A small, shy smile spread across her lips as she figured out at least some parts of what her sister was asking of her.

"Do I get a try first?" Cat asked.

"Nope. One room swept, one try. You know where the broom is." Then Maggie leaned back and let the fun happen.

Maggie was quite certain Cat had never, ever swept the floor with such enthusiasm. She didn't even keep checking in to make sure she was under constant observation. The promise of something interesting afterward seemed to have helped significantly. It still wasn't a fast process, exactly, but some more experience would help that.

"So... no hands?" Cat asked upon completion. "Are you sure you don't--"

"I can't cuff you, little one. Because I'd just have to uncuff you again to do the next room."

"And what if I do it first try?"

"Then I guess you'll have outsmarted me."

Maggie wasn't particularly worried about the possibility, though admittedly it would monkey with her plans a bit. Cat's plug was a decent size, as far as she understood these things, and she was confident it would take some work.

Cat tried her best. She knelt down and just stared at the plug for a moment, no doubt mentally strategizing. She then carefully licked and sucked on it, drooling all over it just as much as could.

Maggie wouldn't have wanted to let something that had been up her butt anywhere near her mouth, but it turned out Cat had no such qualms.

After slobbering copiously over her toy, Cat straddled the chair on which it sat. She braced her hands on the back of the chair and began to lower herself.

"No hands!" Maggie said sharply.

"But...." Cat blushed. "Sorry."

She took her hands off the chair and tucked them behind her back as though they were cuffed together. She tried lowering herself again, but only succeeded knocking her butt plug over. The dismay that washed over her face was almost enough to make Maggie burst out laughing.

"Better grab the broom," Maggie said lightly.

Cat pouted and cast a wistful on her plug, but she got to work and did the next room. She made even better time, relative to the size of the rooms, than she had with the kitchen, and was soon back for another try after Maggie reset her toy for her.

Again Cat sucked and slobbered, but this time she was more careful with her anal approach. She managed to land on her butt plug without knocking it over, but she hadn't lined it up well enough. Her attempt at lowering herself further pushed the plug away from her asshole instead of into it.

"I know, I know." Cat sighed. "Next room."

Maggie nodded, and was unable to hide the small smile that crept over her.

And so Cat progressed through the house. She got better at hands-free butt plug insertions, but quickly ran up against the limitations of spit as a lubricant, and her butthole's need to be gradually stretched out to accommodate her plug.

Cat almost got her it in after the last room, but couldn't quite make it past the widest bit without hurting herself. She pouted with pleading, frustrated eyes.

"I almost got it," she whined.

"Yes, you did," said Maggie. "Almost. I guess you're gonna need another try."

Cat reluctantly nodded. "But I'm all out of floors to sweep."

"So you are."

"So then... what do I do?"

"You tell me."

Cat thought about it while standing up and letting her butt plug pop back out. "I could... make my bed?"

"Uh uh. A real chore. Don't give me nonsense like that unless you want me to decide for you."

Cat shrank back. "Um... what about...."

"Quickly, quickly, little sister."

"I can make cookies," she said with a hint of panic. "I could... if...."

Maggie held in her agonizing suspense for a moment, then nodded. "That sounds fine. But you'll clean up after yourself afterward. That will give you two tries, if you need them."

"Ok. I mean, I haven't really made them from scratch before. Not by myself. I might need some help."

"You'll do fine," Maggie said firmly, forestalling any further attempts at dragging her into assisting. That wasn't the point of the exercise, after all. "Remember, your plug is waiting."

Cat nodded and bounced away with fresh energy and determination. She had a recipe book out and the oven preheating before Maggie could even sit down.

It was really working out now. Cat had gotten into the game more than Maggie had hoped. The challenge of plugging herself was more of an impetus than expected, as Cat seemed to view each failure as a petty annoyance that needed rectified, so to speak.

Maggie had honestly only expected Cat to enjoy the pleasure and humiliation of trying unsuccessfully to stick something up her butt while being watched. It was very interesting to note other motivators, and she fully planned to make use of similar challenges in the future.

Despite her own goal of getting Cat to work by herself, Maggie found herself hypnotized by her naked, collared sister as she padded back and forth around the kitchen. Part of it was that she was daydreaming and scheming, and Cat was merely a convenient eye-catcher. Another part, though, was the way Cat moved when she focused on something other than sex.

Maggie really hadn't spent much time with Cat while she was both naked and not looking for attention of some kind. It was a beautiful and more natural look for her, and made Maggie feel some odd but very pleasant things.

Once Cat had the cookies in the oven, she immediately set to work on the dishes and tidying up without being told. Maggie couldn't help herself at that point. After disappearing briefly, she returned with a bottle of lube and snuck up behind Cat.

Cat giggled as Maggie fondled and nuzzled her from behind. She kept washing up, but her progress slowed dramatically.

Maggie nibbled and teased a little more, then opened up the lube. She normally didn't have all that much interest in participating in anal play, but Cat had earned some help.

She easily inserted a slippery finger into Cat's warmed up butthole and thrust it gently. Cat stuck her bum out, eagerly accepting some sisterly ass-fingering.

Maggie didn't go so far as to lube up the butt plug as well. That was still Cat's responsibility.

It was enough, though. After slobbering all over her plug yet again, Cat finally managed to insert it, by herself, no hands.

Cat's eyelids fluttered and her mouth opened small and round as she sank the last little bit into the chair, then she was all smiles.

"I did it," she proclaimed as though Maggie hadn't been watching the whole thing.

"So you did," Maggie concurred.

Cat wiggled around a bit, then stood up. "I'll be able to do it better next time. I kinda got the hang of it now, I think."

"I'm sure you do. But if you get too good, we'll just have to find new challenges."

Cat's grin only widened. Apparently she didn't mind that idea one bit.

****

Laine arrived home to fresh-baked cookies, which was always nice. Even better when there was a little sister-slut around somewhere waiting to be played with some more.

He was getting as bad as Cat. He needed to watch himself. Or actually, he probably didn't. The pervier he thought, the happier she'd likely be.

Case in point, Maggie and Cat were right back in front of the tv. Cat was snuggled up in her sister's lap, looking for all the world like an actual kitty who'd found itself suddenly human and didn't know what to do except revert to old habits.

"Someone's been having a good time," Laine said. He munched on his second cookie as he sat down next to the girls.

"We've been playing a fun game," Maggie confirmed. "Haven't we?"

"Mmhm," Cat said.

"Motivating the little one to do some chores," Maggie added. She grabbed Cat's ass cheek and pulled it to expose the base of the butt plug hidden up her ass.

"My my," Laine said, arching an eyebrow in genuine surprise. "It really was a fun game."

Cat giggled and snuggled more securely into Maggie's lap.

Laine decided they were probably having a moment of sorts, and that it was best not to interrupt just yet. There was no rush. Cat wasn't going anywhere.

Indeed, there was quite a lull in activity for the next little while. Cat was, as always, totally happy to be touched or played with, but didn't quite seem to have the energy to play back. Laine mostly let her rest, though he did occasionally feel her up a bit just for fun.

It was well into the evening by the time Cat was back to her unmanageably horny self. She lured Laine to her room, which didn't really take much persuasion, and they were soon fucking around like she hadn't had any sex all day.

Cat still wore her collar, as Laine had expected. He was glad to see that he and Maggie had done well and hadn't accidentally bought one that dug in or chafed too bad.

Laine experimented with controlling Cat via her collar. The results were actually scarily good. With his finger stuck through the collar's ring, he could basically move her head around as he liked. Cat could be sucking him off, and if he gently eased her away, she'd be good and not even fight him, though she would adopt an annoyed, pleading look with her mouth held enticingly open.

He could only tease and play so long before he had to actually fuck her. Cat purred happily as she was positioned on her bed with her ass up in the air, then pounded from behind by her beloved big brother.

Laine had no idea how long Maggie was watching for. All he knew was at one point he happened to glance at the doorway, and there she was; watching, smiling, bottomless, strapon dangling casually from one hand. They stared at each other a moment, then Laine nodded his head toward Cat in invitation.

Maggie glided over and sat down in front of Cat. She scooted closer until her pussy was positioned for licking.

It was insanely casual, really. All three siblings just kind of falling into bed together, like it was a normal thing to do. Nothing about it was normal. And yet, it was comfortable. Nice. And crazy hot.

Every time he saw it, Laine became further convinced that he loved watching Cat lick Maggie's pussy. He couldn't help it. He just did. Maybe it was the expression of love and lust that he could never see from the outside between he and Cat, or maybe it was just the basic girl on girl action that worked for him. He didn't really know one way or the other.

Laine came all over Cat's ass and lower back. She hissed and arched her back, then wiggled her butt in case she could coax any little bit more out. Maggie wouldn't let her stop licking long enough to do any more than that.

Laine switched places with Maggie after that. Maggie attached her strapon, then took over dominating their sister's vagina. It was pretty hot, but Laine still preferred watching her and Cat's oral action.

His cock had gone too soft and sensitive to simply shove down Cat's throat the way she almost seemed to expect. She made do with small, adorable, teasing licks. She slowly cleaned Laine's shaft up while he, in turn, slowly hardened back up.

Cat got well fucked from both ends for a while. Laine lost track of the total number of times she came, but she had basically been in a state of near-permanent ecstasy ever since she'd started getting double teamed by her sibbos.