Handcuff Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catria didn't think she could have felt sluttier, short of a line forming in the hall to gang bang her. Her ass protested in sharp stabs of pain as Laine went a little too fast, but her pussy gushed like crazy and her whole body shivered in delight. She pushed back, forcing him all the way inside her tight butthole.

"Jeez, guys," Maggie muttered from the doorway. "You're going kinda crazy on me here."

Catria giggled maniacally and thrust her bum out for more. She adjusted to Laine's girth as he fucked her with increasingly smooth strokes, but there was still enough of a sensual ache to send little electric tendrils jolting around her body with every movement.

Her anally-induced orgasm was a whiteout of blinding pleasure. Her ass clenched accidentally, mixing a fresh batch of pain with her overwhelming delight. She must have started making too much noise without realizing it, because she was cut off by Laine's hand clapping firmly over her mouth.

Laine came in her butt shortly after, while she was still coming down. Jets of hot brother-cum splashed inside her, reigniting small flames of illogical passion with every burst.

"Fucking hell," Maggie said softly. She had her skirt pulled up enough to play with herself. Apparently watching her baby sister get royally and incestuously ass-fucked turned her on a bit.

"Ok," said Laine with a lazy and satisfied grin. "We can go now."

Catria struggled to stand upright. She was even more unsteady than before. She looked at Maggie, at Laine, then finally at Laine's cock. "Not yet."

Her siblings frowned as one. "The hell you say?" Laine said.

But Catria was already back on her knees, just below him, tongue stretched out for his penis.

She actually was crazy. She knew that. It was a perfectly acceptable time to call it and get out of there.

Except... except not quite.

Laine was softening. His cock was nowhere near fully hard anymore as she sucked it into her mouth. She bobbed her head anyway, hoping he'd be able to recover quickly. As hot as she knew herself and the situation to be, she wasn't certain it would be enough.

"Damn, Cat," Laine said, his hand hovering just to the side of her head, torn between pushing her away and letting her continue. "I just came."

"Nevermind that," Maggie said, eyes locked firmly on her sister. "That dick was just in your butt." Yet she didn't stop fingering herself.

Catria was well aware she was sucking something that had just come from her ass. There was a definite hint of the resultant unpleasant flavour. Fortunately, the tastes of her pussy and Laine's cum were strong enough to keep her from regretting her decision. She kept right on working her brother's shaft until it grew hard again in her slutty little mouth.

Catria maintained as much eye contact with her brother as she possibly could. She couldn't manage it constantly, partly because she had to keep flicking her gaze over to Maggie, and also because of her occasional losses of balance, but she did her best. Freed arms would have helped considerably, but their restraint and her dependence on solely using her mouth were a big part of the charm for her.

She loved the way her big brother and sister looked back at her. Their surprise and awe, and especially their lust fueled her sluttiness. She worked Laine's cock with everything she had, using her tongue and lips with all the skill she'd amassed from practicing on him. She needed him to cum again, just once more.

"We've created a monster," Maggie whispered just loud enough to be heard.

Laine only grunted.

Catria was rewarded with a smaller, but sufficient burst of cum. A few sticky ropes scarred her face as she pulled back just in time to catch them. She kind of wished she'd thought to take her brother's first load on her face, but she also was deliriously happy to have his cum snugly in her butt.

Laine tucked his cock away more swiftly this time, getting it protectively out of reach of more sex while it was extra sensitive. He then helped Catria stand, since she just didn't have it in her to get back up unaided.

"Ok," Catria said, grinning dopily. "We can go now."

"Let me guess," Maggie said. "You're not going to let us clean you up first."

"Only if you feel it necessary," Catria said lazily.

She was basically out of it. She was still quite horny and ready for more if pressed, but she was also pretty much ready to just nap for a bit.

Laine started to guide Catria toward the door.

"Hang on," Maggie said.

"No," said Laine. "We seriously need to go."

"I know that. I just need a second." Maggie pulled out her phone, aimed carefully, and snapped a couple pictures of her dazed, handcuffed, freshly fucked, cum-adorned little sister.

"That's a hell of a graduation photo," Laine said.

Catria thought that was hilarious and had to be shushed repeatedly as they tried to sneak back toward the front of the school.

Laine went on ahead to scout out their path while Maggie dragged Catria along as best she could. There'd been no real consideration for stopping to clothe their sister since she put up such a fuss when they suggested it.

"Ok, the ceremony's still going, but it looks like it's winding down," Laine said as Maggie and Catria caught up to him. "And there's no way we're getting to our car like this because a bunch of other sneaky buggers are already out there slipping away ahead of the crowd."

"Yeah, I didn't think we'd get away with that," Maggie said. "Would have been crazy. Cat parading naked through the parking lot...."

Catria smiled. "Nakey Cat parade," she agreed happily.

"No, Cat," Maggie said. "No nakey."

"No?"

"No."

"Oh."

In the interest of time and efficiency, Catria's robe was draped back over her and held in place as best as Maggie could manage without being too obvious about it. The siblings walked as slowly and casually as they could manage, doing their best to not get too close to anyone as they threaded through the cars in the parking lot.

They managed to pile into their car without anyone shouting in alarm, whereupon Laine gunned it out of there as fast as could safely be managed.

Maggie had taken the back seat with Catria, who refused to sit up and be buckled in.

"Cat, baby, sit up, please," Maggie said. "Don't be petulant."

"I'm not," Catria mumbled. She'd returned to sufficient coherency to sound just a bit shy. "I can't sit."

"You can't?"

"My butt hurts."

Maggie stared at her, totally incredulous for a moment, then laughed and dropped the subject. "Oh my poor, slutty sister." She stroked Catria's hair. "You're going to have to learn your limits."

"What fun would that be?"

Catria stretched out across the seat, as much as she could, and settled her head in Maggie's lap for more scratchies

"Yes," Maggie said softly. "What fun indeed."

****

It was late in the morning before Catria woke up the next day. She was kind of disappointed to find no siblings in bed with her, nor even her hands cuffed the way they usually were.

Honestly though, she'd been so exhausted by bedtime the night before that she didn't mind a little lonely lazing time for herself first thing. She wasn't ready for any sexy adventures right out of the gate. Plus her ass still ached.

Catria grinned as she remembered the previous day. Despite residual pains and sleepiness, it had all been totally, unequivocally worth it.

After getting home, she'd played pet for most of the rest of the day. She'd snuggled and cuddled and accepted head scratchies whenever they were offered. Maggie and Laine had fucked around with her some more too, at least until she was worn out to the point she couldn't muster proper enthusiasm.

And now she was free. No more school. Just her and her brother and sister. Except when they had things to do, of course. She probably couldn't demand that they both quit their jobs to stay home and play every day.

Catria finally dragged herself out of bed when her bladder became too insistent to ignore. A shower helped wake her up and get her in the mood for the day. It also gave her a chance to cleanse and prod some of her sensitive areas to gauge how much she'd recovered.

She didn't bother getting dressed before venturing off in search of siblings. She padded softly down the hall, all fresh, pink, and scrubbed.

There was a present sitting in the middle of the kitchen table. Catria sneaked close and bounced excitedly on her toes. It was a fancy glittery bag stuffed with tissue paper, and no amount of peeking and peering gave away what was inside. She wanted to tear into it like a child on Christmas morning, but wasn't quite sure if she should.

Maggie and Laine were playing video games in the living room. Or, rather, Maggie was playing and Laine was doing his best to instruct her. Catria guessed by the small, knowing smirk on her sister's face that she was playing deliberately poorly in order to annoy him.

Catria got appreciative glances from both her siblings as she walked in, but they carried on their silly game anyway. She didn't like that she could walk in naked and not get a reaction, but the feeling was also just demeaning enough to kind of work for her. She stood still and ignored for as long as she could, which wasn't long at all, and nurtured that interesting little seed of light humiliation.

"Morning," she said shyly once she could stand it no longer.

"Hey, Cat," Maggie said. "I'll just be a second. I'm kicking this guy's ass."

"You're barely winning and it's your third try," Laine said tiredly.

Maggie winked at Catria with the eye Laine couldn't see. "He's just jealous of how good I am."

Catria smiled, but she still wasn't being lavished with attention and lust, which just wasn't right. She clasped her hands behind her back and shifted her weight uncertainly. "There's a present on the table."

"So there is," Maggie agreed.

"Is it for me?"

"That depends," said Laine. "Did you graduate yesterday? And are you the sexiest baby sister living here?"

Catria brightened up. "Yes," she said firmly.

"Then that'd be your present, alright."

She dashed back to the kitchen, grabbed the bag, and practically skipped upon returning.

Maggie was already putting the game away, belying her and Laine's previous fascination with it over their slutty sister who should rightfully be getting all the attention. She made room for Catria in the middle of the couch.

Catria happily popped down in the vacated space, snuggling in between her brother and sister. She dug eagerly into the bag. She had no idea what to expect, aside from assuming it was a sex toy of some kind.

She was very confused for an instant upon pulling out what seemed like a very small belt. That didn't make sense to her at all. She quickly realized what she was actually holding, and her jaw dropped. Her head whipped back and forth between her siblings.

"For me?" she squeaked.

"Of course for you, silly," Maggie said, kissing her cheek.

"It seemed like the right thing to get you," Laine added while casually sneaking in a feel of her tits.

Catria felt actual tears brimming. "You guys are the best." She gave them each a big, naked hug. "I love you."

She pulled her hair out of the way and held statue-still while Maggie took the collar from her hands and snugged it into place around her neck.

"We love you too, little one," Maggie assured her. "Always."

Catria traced the line of the collar around her neck. It felt a bit odd to her, purely because she wasn't used to wearing anything there, but she absolutely adored it. She was their pet now. It was practically official. Their little sister-pet. The collar even had a medallion hanging off it that simply read 'Cat'.

"Did you get a funny look for getting a dog collar with 'cat' written on it?" Catria asked, her voice slightly distant along with her mind.

"It's actually specifically a people collar," Laine said. "But yeah, we kinda did. I think the guy wanted to make sure we weren't getting it for an actual cat, but he didn't ever dare ask."

"And we didn't volunteer," Maggie added. "None of anyone's damn business, really."

Catria giggled as she got double kisses on her neck and shoulders from both sides. Every movement drew her attention to her new adornment. She savoured the moment, because she knew it would fade with time, the same as her handcuffs were no longer the novelty they'd once been.

"You hungry?" Maggie asked.

Catria nodded. "Starving, actually."

"I'll see what I can do. Laine, you mind finding her cuffs?"

"Sure thing," Laine said.

It felt even better being securely handcuffed while still riding the thrill of her brand new collar. Catria snuggled wantonly with her brother while she waited for food.

Laine fondled her as his whims took him. He mostly played with her tits, though occasionally slipped his hand between her legs and fingered her.

Catria encouraged every little feel. She rubbed herself on him, closer and closer, until she was practically in his lap. She couldn't actually get his cock out by herself, but rubbing all up on him convinced him to do it for her.

After having his cock teased a bit, Laine grabbed her by the waist and dragged her on top of him. She giggled in delight, then sighed happily as he sank into her pussy.

Maggie rolled her eyes when she returned with Catria's breakfast, only to find her sister grinding on Laine's lap. She said nothing, however, and knelt down next to them.

She offered small pieces of food to Catria, who took them carefully with her teeth, then ate while still wiggling around on her brother's cock.

"I took the day off," Maggie said. "And Laine wasn't working today anyway. Is there anything you want to do?"

Catria chewed her bite thoughtfully. "Maybe just hang out," she said. "I'm not really feeling all that energetic right now." She bit her lip. "Do you think I'd be able to get away with wearing my collar outside? Like, just down the street or something?"

Maggie hesitated. "Is that something you actually want? Or something you're just wondering about?"

"I dunno. I guess just wondering right now." Catria shrugged. "I kinda want people to see it, but also don't want them to."

"It's not technically all that bad, really," Laine said. "It's not like it's necessarily sexual."

"No," said Maggie. "Not necessarily. But it is in this case. If you really wanted to show off, it'd probably be better to go somewhere people are less likely to know us."

Catria nodded. "That makes sense. I don't think I'm brave enough for that right now anyway. Just something I was thinking about."

She finished her breakfast, gently riding Laine all the while. By that point she was horny enough that she had to fuck him harder and get herself off. She had a nice little cum while Maggie was sitting right beside her, trying to pick out something to watch.

Maggie's outward indifference was, in fact, too much to resist. Catria went for her next, getting all nuzzly and kissy at first, then trying to get at her pussy. The latter turned out to be nearly impossible. She basically could not get into her sister's pants with only her teeth.

Maggie struggled to hold a straight face at Catria's hopeless, sexy antics. She finally relented and took her bottoms off, then sat back spread-legged and let Catria get at her vagina.

Laine took over the selection of a show both he and Maggie could agree on. The two of them debated vigourously, despite Catria's best efforts to distract her sister to the point of incoherency.

The occasional stroke of her hair was about all the recognition Catria was given. She looked up at Maggie from time to time, but was studiously ignored. Maggie was getting seriously good at pushing her buttons.

Catria got more and more desperately horny as she tried to lick her sister's pussy skillfully enough to get some acknowledgement. The occasional soft whimper or clenching of thigh muscles around her head were worth more than all the lavishing of praise she could have expected from normal sex. Maggie was trying not to give her anything, which made the slip ups all the more genuine.

Only after Maggie came did her act break down entirely. She pulled Catria to her lap and kissed her deeply while also grabbing her butt.

Catria submitted happily to kisses and fondling. She felt sexually victorious after having defeated her sister's feigned nonchalance with nothing but her tongue and an excess of determination. The downside was that she was left even hornier than before, and her attempts at grinding on Maggie's lap didn't really work out.

Catria was so into her wiggly snuggling that she didn't notice Laine taking off his pants until he grabbed her and dragged her off of Maggie. She squealed indignantly for form's sake, while actually enjoying the hell out of it.

She was bent unceremoniously over the arm of the couch, facing her still bottomless sister. Maggie wasn't even looking, seemingly unaware or uninterested. It was no less an act than before, but it was convincing enough.

Catria tried to emulate Maggie. She stayed still and pretended to watch tv while Laine rubbed his cock over her slit. She couldn't totally hold back her reactions, but she did pretty well. Even when Laine penetrated her, she managed to only bite her lip and hold back her instinctive moan.

It was a fun little game playing a living fuck doll. She enjoyed the physical aspects of sex with her brother just as much as she ever did, and the mental thrill of acting like he could do whatever he wanted with her whenever he wanted to was absolutely amazing. Wearing both collar and cuffs, the better to help her feeling of submission, was a nice bonus.

Laine eventually came all over Catria's butt. Her composure totally broke down at that point, and she hissed and wiggled in deviant pleasure as hot streaks of cum lanced across her ass. She loved the feeling on every conceivable level.

Catria stayed right where she was, acting overly obedient and submissive, as Laine retook his seat. He glanced at her with a raised eyebrow, and she pretended not to notice. She remained bent over, pussy nicely presented, like it was her job.

Laine rolled his eyes and took hold of the small ring on the front of Catria's collar. He dragged her back around onto the couch like he was maneuvering a puppy who'd escaped its leash somehow.

It took some work finding a comfortable position. Catria couldn't sit down without making a cummy mess, so she ended up lying more or less on her side, legs curled up a bit, hands still firmly behind her back. Her butt was in Laine's lap, and her head in Maggie's.

Laine's finger traced small, lazy spirals across her ass. The patterns got slippery every time he intersected a line of cum. Occasionally he'd scoop some up and probe at her butthole, though not hard enough to actually penetrate yet.

"We should make a doctor's appointment," Maggie said.

"We should?" Catria asked, unsure where the apparent non-sequitur had come from.

"You really should be on birth control," Maggie said. "If we're going to keep doing things like this. And I don't doubt that we are." She slid a delicate fingernail up Catria's side, making her giggle and flinch away. "I, for one, don't want to end up raising an accidental incest baby."

"Good call," Laine said. "No point risking it."

Catria went a different direction in her head. She knew Maggie had a good point, but she couldn't help twisting it into her sister helping her out a different way; which was to say, making it acceptable for Laine to cum in her pussy.

It had never really been part of her fantasies before, since sperm anywhere near her uterus was just something ingrained in her as being bad. She supposed she'd been a little slow in realizing that since there were various options for birth control out there, not just condoms, she probably could have been looking into it on her own.

1...1314151617...19