Handyman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, as I lay in bed, it was a real fight to keep my hands off my prick. I kept thinking 'how will she know' but, she was right, most mornings I got the 'have you been a good boy' question and, if I did have a wank, I would be unable to lie convincingly.

And then, when I slept, my subconscious mind did what my conscious mind had refused to do. I had this dream, this wonderful dream, where Mrs. Hall appeared wearing the sundress she had worn the night I lost my virginity. She ordered me to strip, laid me full length on the ground, straddled me and... And I woke up to soiled sheets.

The next morning I did, indeed, get the 'have you been a good boy?' question and Mrs. Hall was quick to spot my hesitation in replying.

"Oh, dear, it seems that my toy has been a very naughty boy indeed," she said gleefully. "I told you that would be punished."

"It's... it's not like that."

"Oh? What is it like then?"

"I had this dream."

"A sex dream?"

"Yes."

"And did I feature in it."

"Yes, Miss. I'm sorry Miss."

"Tell me all about it. I want all the details."

Stumbling and stammering, and with a lot of prodding from Miss, I told her what had happened in my dream. She seemed mostly amused and not as angry as I was expecting.

"So, my blue sundress turns you on?"

I just nodded.

"What a sweet little boy you are. Now, don't forget, pony boy practice at nine tonight."

And that, I thought, was that. However, when I went down to the stables that evening it was the blue sundress that she was wearing.

"Is this the dress you like so much?"

"Yes, yes Miss."

"And now I bet you're wondering whether the rest of your dream will come true? Am I Lady Bountiful or the cruel temptress. Only time will tell. Now, come along, we haven't got all night."

Once more she helped me into the pony gear and, once more she drove me around the paddock. She seemed much stricter, much more demanding and, by the time we had finished, I was quite out of breath. She unclipped me from the sulky and, using the reins, took me back to the tack room. There she had me lay on the floor and put my arms either side of one of the legs of the work bench. She then refastened the cuffs.

"Let's see if you can last a little longer this time." She knelt down, straddling my groin and reached up under her dress. It took a little fiddling about but then she lowered herself down and for the second time, proceeded to use my prick to pleasure herself.

I did everything I could to fight against coming too soon but it was a hard fight. Her smooth, engulfing warmth around my prick was heaven indeed and, as she started to rock back and forth, it just got better and better.

I dared to look. Laid flat on the floor my view was restricted but she was a vision in summer blue towering over me, her left hand resting on my shoulders, as she rocked back and forth. Her right arm reached straight down. I couldn't really see but it was clear that she was using her finger as much as my prick to get herself off. She caught me looking, our eyes locked and, as her gaze held mine, I could feel her getting tighter, tauter. Her movements were still slow and sensuous but there was a tension behind them, a growing tension until...

"Oh, yes," she breathed rather than said. "Oh, yes, my sweet little pony boy, oh, yes, yes, yes, yesssss."

I felt her go into spasm and that was more than I could take. As she rode out her orgasm so she pumped me dry until, sated, she removed her hand from her groin and leant forward, now supporting herself with both hands on my shoulders.

There was total silence as we let it all subside. I was in heaven. I would put up with almost anything just to get a taste of what she had just done to me. Nothing, nothing at all, came close. Of course I knew that it wasn't like that for her, that I was just an amusing diversion with no more emotional attachment than her vibrator, but, at that point, I simply didn't care.

After a few minutes it was all getting a bit sticky. Mrs. Hall stood up, took her bag from where she had left in on the workbench and disappeared in the direction of the stable toilets. I just lay there; after all, I had little choice to do otherwise. Five minutes later I heard the toilet flush and she returned.

"Don't go thinking this is going to happen often. I was in a good mood, that's all." She reached down and unclipped my wrists. "Goodnight and... sweet dreams."

When we got to Saturday Mrs. Hall was noticeably nervous. In each of the stable stalls, except the one housing Flashdance, she had me place a chair, a small table, a pile of towels and a box of baby wipes. Then she inspected the sulkies one last time and they too were arranged in the stalls. After that she had me polish and sweep and clean and polish and sweep and clean until the place shone like a new pin.

Mrs. Hall had told me that she wanted me down at the stables by seven thirty so, after grabbing a quick bite, I made some excuse to my mother and slipped out. I found Mrs. Hall in her riding outfit and, together, we got me fitted into the pony gear. When she was convinced that everything was as it ought to be I was attached to one of the sulkies and she had me reverse into one of the stalls. I thought that was it but, before she left, she adjusted the blinkers, pulling them together so that they blindfolded me.

"Tonight you're Twinkletoes and I don't want any fuck ups, understood."

Gagged by the bridle I could only nod.

"Do not let me down. Seriously, do not let me down. Promise?"

Again I nodded.

And, with that, I was left alone.

After what seemed like ages the others arrived. Of course I couldn't see them but the hustle and bustle was obvious and I quite clearly heard Sandra's voice ordering 'Pudding' to back into the stall next to mine. The pop of a champagne cork and the clink of glasses also suggested that the 'jockeys' were enjoying a pre-meeting drink.

"Well, if we're all here, we might as well begin. Sandra, would you like to start with Pudding."

One by one the ponies were led from the stalls and, by the sounds of things, on through the stables and out into the paddock. Mrs. Hall was busy being hostess so I was the last to be led, still effectively blindfolded out, along the paved aisle of the stables and out into the fresh evening air.

"And, last but not least, Sally with Twinkletoes," Mr. Hall announced.

Mrs. Hall readjusted the blinkers, mounted the saddle of the sulky and drove me on into the paddock. At first I was simply concentrating on making the best entrance I could, standing up straight and using that high stepping gait. For all sorts of reasons I didn't want to let Mrs Hall down. Then, as we circled around the paddock I started to look around and take it all in. The blinkers restricted my view but there was Sandra holding the reins of a rather portly middle aged pony, presumably her husband Roger. Julie too was a jockey whereas Eva looked quite pretty between the shafts of her sulky. There was another couple, one I didn't know, where a rather pretty young woman was the pony and, as we completed the circle, there, standing next to his pony, was Mr. Hall holding the reins of...

With a sickening thud I realised how naïve I had been. I'm sure you, the reader, have long ago worked out exactly who would be acting as Mr. Hall's pony but, in my innocence, it had never once crossed my mind.

I was thunderstruck and I stuttered to a halt almost unable to comprehend what I was seeing but there, in front of me, the naked pony girl standing between the shafts of Mr. Hall's sulky was none other than my mother! It wasn't just that she was naked; like all the ponies, her outfit was designed to display, not hide, her sexual charms. She even had a chain similar to mine which dangled down from her groin.

"Walk on, Twinkletoes," Mrs. Hall called out, flicking at my backside with her carriage whip to reinforce the command.

I couldn't move. I didn't know what to do. Mrs. Hall got down off the sulky and came up beside me, holding the reins so tightly that it hurt.

"I am not, repeat not, in the habit of being embarrassed by my pony," Mr. Hall whispered in my ear. "I know it's a shock but, trust me, you do not want to let me down on this one. That pony over there is Goldilocks and you are Twinkletoes; it's as simple as that. And ponies do what they are told. If you've got any problems with that we can talk about it later. I'm going to get back in the Sulky and, when I tell you to walk on, that is what you are going to do."

Problems! Of course I had problems! That's my mother over there! And it wasn't just that it was my mother but she was all dressed up as a pony and quite obviously ready for all the sexual high jinks implied by that. I thought about how I had been trained. Did this mean that she too... I looked across and mum smiled back. She didn't seem to be half as concerned as I was. My shock at seeing her as a pony girl was not evident in her eyes. Her concern, if anything, seemed to be about my discomfort.

It seemed that not only was my mother into kinky sex games but she wanted me to be as well. It seemed that, were I to make a fuss I would upset my mum as well as my 'owner' so, when Mrs. Hall repeated the order to walk on, despite my misgivings, that is what I did.

The first part of the pony show was exactly that, a show. We ponies were paraded back and forth and put through our paces. As the novice pony I came in for special scrutiny and there were lots of comments about how I could improve my gait, stand up straighter and such forth. The lack of similar special scrutiny on my mother implied that this was not her first time but then, why would it be. I wondered how long she had been involved... and there was another question, what exactly was she to Mr and Mrs. Hall?

Gradually I began to relax and pick up on the mood of it all. Although, at one level it was all rather silly, it was clear that the others saw this as rather risqué fun; it was amusing and rather bohemian to be so daring. The jokes were blue and received laughs as much for being 'naughty' than for any comedy content.

It was Sandra, of course, who had to ramp up the embarrassment. First she had mum and I brought to stand next to each other.

"Sally, dear, what a perfect matched pair. Don't they look pretty together! It's a shame they're not pulling as a pair. I seem to remember that you used to have a carriage that was suitable. Can't we possibly...?"

"What a splendid idea! Come on, Rob," Mr Hall said to Eva's husband, "I know where it's kept. Give me a hand to dig it out."

I too remembered the side-by-side carriage; I had found it in among all the others but, as I had been told to concentrate on the single sulkies, I had all but ignored it and left it in the shed behind the barn. Fortunately I had, at least, cleaned it down and pumped up the tyres.

The basic construction was similar to the others; a lightweight frame with bicycle wheels either side. However, this one was wider and, instead of one seat, it had two. Furthermore the twin shafts were replaced by a 'T' bar behind which the ponies were harnessed so that they could push as a pair. When Mr. Hall and Rob returned mum and I were unfastened from our respective sulkies and taken over to the double one. There we were harnessed up by having our wrists attached to the 'T' bar, me on the left and mum on the right of the shaft.

Of course we were now very much the stars of the show and there was much competition over who got to drive us and how long for. Even though there were two seats only one jockey would take the reins so there was a great deal of 'come along, it's my turn', just like little children. As for mum and I, there was a great deal of instruction to keep in step, to stand up straight and to look our best.

It wasn't long before the show morphed into races. These were semi-competitive; there were winners and losers but no one really cared. It was mostly a way of playing mix-and-match as the various jockeys swapped ponies and enjoyed a run around the paddock. Again, mum and I, as the new attraction, came in for quite a bit of the racing.

But the pony show and the racing were really only the foreplay. This time it was Mr. Hall who made the first move. He had ridden Eva around the paddock and, having completed the circuit drove up to where Rob was standing waiting on his turn.

"I'd forgotten what a delightful little backside your Flutterbye has. If you don't mind..."

"Of course, old boy, of course."

And, with her 'owner's' permission granted, he drove her off in the direction of the stables.

After that it was only a matter of time. Mum and I were being driven by Sandra and George, the man from the couple I hadn't met before. There had been quite a bit of giggling as we ran the circuit of the paddock and, when we had finished, we were driven up to where Mr. Hall was standing.

"We're just off to the stables, OK?"

"Of course. That's what they're there for."

As we were driven towards the stables I thought about 'that's what they're there for'. As I had laid out the seats, the tables, the towels and the baby-wipes I had known what they were all about but, now that it was getting real, and now that I had my mother right next to me, I was increasingly apprehensive.

Not so George who, when we got to the stables, jumped off the sulky and arranged two chairs, side by side, in one of the stalls. We were then led in and given the order 'down'. However, as we knelt, it was quickly discovered that the 'T' bar got in the way of any gymnastics so we were backed out of the stall, unfastened from the sulky, our wrists refastened behind our back and then led back in, side by side.

This was not the first time I had gone down on Sandra, nor the first time that I had done so in the presence of others but the knowledge that, right beside me, my mother was also on her knees giving a blow job to a strange man rather spoilt the mood for me. I couldn't see much, the blinkers saw to that, but both Sandra and George were vocal enough to let me know exactly what was going on. Fortunately the thrill of being serviced by a 'matched pair' was enough to cover any reluctance on my part. As for my mother, I couldn't know how she felt and that was bugging the hell out of me.

Of course Sandra and George weren't the only ones who wanted to sample the 'matched pair'. Between us we must have serviced all six of the jockeys in a number of combinations. The men needed slightly longer to rest between sessions but that didn't stop them coming round for seconds. I vaguely wondered if the other ponies were getting jealous as they were getting much less attention than normal.

But after a while it seemed that every jockey had ridden every pony and we'd run out of trips to the stables. It was generally agreed that a good time had been had by all and we trooped back to the stables to change.

At least the others did. Mum and I, or should I say Goldilocks and Twinkletoes, were parked up to wait while the others got ready to leave. It seemed to take ages and it was only when the last car pulled out of the yard that Mr and Mrs. Hall returned to take care of us.

"Well, that went well," Mr. Hall said.

"God but Rob Watson's a bore."

"He may be a bore but he's a very rich bore and, anyway, you get on fine with Eva. Come on, let's get these two sorted out and then we can get to bed."

"Leave them to me, honey. You go on up and I'll see you in five minutes."

"OK," and, with that he was off.

"Now then, you two, I know it's been an emotional evening and I'm sure you two have one or two things to talk about so I've got just the thing to make sure you have a good long heart-to-heart just like a mother and her son should."

She unhitched mum from the 'T' bar and led her around until she was facing me. Then she refastened mum's wrists using the same clips that my cuffs were attached to. Mum and I were now face to face and only a couple of feet apart. I looked her in the eye but she just shrugged. Meanwhile Mrs Hall had reached into her pocket and fetched out a padlock. She crouched down and reached between us where she took the chain attached to my prick and balls and the chain attached to mum's groin and, quick as a flash, padlocked them together. This made me do what I had so far avoided which was to look to see how mum's chain was attached. Mum's shaven pubic mound hid nothing. She had what I now know to be called an outer labial piercing which held not a ring but a padlock holding the chain in place. Now, with our two chains conjoined, we were never going to be more that around fifteen inches apart.

"There. You can stay like that until the morning. Back here for seven thirty, OK?"

Neither of us replied. We were too busy staring at each other.

"Oh, and Andy, I understand that you might be feeling a little impetuous so, in case you get any clever ideas about cutters or hacksaws," Mrs. Hall continued, "if either chain is broken or disturbed in any way then everything between us is over, both for you and your mother. Understood?"

Mum nodded. I still just stood there.

She then unclipped mum's right hand and, with a cheerful 'goodnight', left us to it. Mum unclipped our wrists from the 'T' bar and we let it fall so I could step over it. After that the first order of business were our bridles. As long as we were wearing those we were both still gagged.

"Mum!" I exclaimed as soon as I'd got the gag out of my mouth.

"What?"

"How could you?"

"How could I?" Mum gave me a look of disbelief and long sigh. "Look, Andy, I'm tired and I'm covered in... well, I need a long hot shower and so do you. Let's get out of this stuff and go home."

"First things first. I've got a pair of cutters in the toolkit that will make short work of this chain."

"Can we talk for a bit before you do that."

"I don't see anything to talk about. Do you think I'm going to spend the entire night with the two of us chained together like this? I'm sorry but tonight I've seen things no son should see his mother do and I've had enough. I'm going to get the cutters - now!"

"Please! Andy! It's not that simple. Andy, listen to me. Let's get home, have a shower and then we can talk. If, after that, you still want to cut the chain then... Well, we'll cross that bridge when we get there."

"And why the fuck should I?"

"Language, dear!"

"Sorry, mum, but I still can't see why I should wait before cutting this chain."

"Because your mum asks you to? Please? Andy? For me?"

I was torn. I could tell she was close to tears. For some reason this meant a lot to her although, for the life of me, I couldn't work out why. In the end the pleading look in mum's face won out over my desire to be rid of the chain.

"OK then but don't expect me to change my mind. Come on, let's get out of this clobber."

Getting the pony gear off was much harder than it could have been and, at first, we got in each other's way and ended up giving each other some pretty painful tugs. It was clear that if we were to remain chained we would have to learn to cooperate. In particular it was best if we undid each other's straps and buckles rather than concentrating on our own. When the time came I found that removing the butt plug from my mother's arse was a whole new experience matched only by when she removed mine. Eventually we were both naked and, leaving a certain amount of chaos in the tack room, we made our way home.

This too was hard, well, until mum suggested we dance. I didn't really know what to she meant but she showed me how to put my arm around her back and she put hers on my shoulder and, as she chanted 'left, right, left, right', we made our way down the lane.

It was odd holding mum so tight. I mean she had her breasts squished up against my chest and, if it had been practically any other woman then this would have been dead sexy. But this wasn't any other woman, this was mum.