Handyman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got home we negotiated the stairs by going sideways, one step at a time. We went straight into to the bathroom and, together, got under the shower. Again this was weird beyond belief. Watching mum smooth the shower gel all over, especially her breasts, and her groin, and... Was it surprising that I started to get a bit of an erection. Not much but she couldn't help but notice. Particularly awkward was washing the lube out of my anus where it had been used to help insert the butt plug. This had to be done thoroughly and, as I turned to reach, I wasn't concentrating on keeping the chain slack. After a couple of near mishaps mum suggested she do it for me and, she was right, it was easiest if we stood as close together as possible and she crouched down a bit, reached around behind and used her shower gel covered fingers. It's a strange feeling having your mother wash your backside; stranger still is washing hers in return.

When we were finally clean and dry it was time to talk. Again, this was awkward. There was not enough slack in the chain for us to sit, or lie, side by side. If we sat in opposing chairs with our knees interlocking we could just about manage but the chain was still dangerously taut.

"Let's just go to bed. I'm tired. You're tired, and this will all seem better under the covers."

"Bed!"

"Where else are we going to sleep?"

"But I'll be sleeping with my mum."

"Yeah, sleeping. Not fucking, not screwing, not any other crazy sex games but sleeping. OK."

"I suppose so."

"You suppose so? Seriously, what else do you have in mind?"

"Cutting the bloody chain."

"Please, Andy, we need to talk first and we're all tense and keyed up like this. Please, let's go to bed and I promise nothing untoward will happen."

"I'd rather cut the chain."

"No you wouldn't. Trust me. Please... Just for a little while."

"OK... but just while we talk."

"Then come along."

I followed her up to her room and, after some pretty intimate gymnastics, we ended up together under the duvet. After a bit of experimenting we found that the safest, most comfortable position was with me lying on my back and mum cuddled up to me. Again there was this odd feeling. I mean, I had my arm around her shoulders and she was scrunched up to me with her right knee lying over my legs and her right arm lying across my chest. I could feel the warmth from her body, feel the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. It was all I could do to stop myself stroking her hair - and that wasn't all I wanted to stroke. Once again I felt my prick stirring. I felt hurt and confused by the roil of emotions within me. Jesus, I was getting turned on by my mum! However, there was still that question that had been hanging over us ever since Mrs. Hall had left us in the stables.

"So, why can't I cut the chain?"

"Because it would ruin everything. Apart from anything else I'd lose my job."

"But why would you want to have anything to do with the Hall's after this?"

"Because they're good people. They looked after me when I had nothing and, even now..."

"Even now what?"

"How do you think I can afford to send my son to university? Do you have any idea how much it costs? Ten bloody grand a year by the time you add it all up. There is no way I could afford that without the Hall's help. If you cut that chain then you can say goodbye to all that, goodbye to your degree, goodbye to decent job prospects, goodbye to your future. And, if I lose my job you can say goodbye to this house, you say goodbye to everything I've worked for over the past five years. That is so not going to happen."

"So it's all about the money. You let Mr. Hall fuck you and he pays for everything. What exactly does that make you?"

"How dare you say that! It is not, repeat not, all about the money. Whatever I do, or don't do, with the Halls I do because I choose to. If they then choose to repay this with very generous employee benefits, well that's down to them. What is more, I'm not sure that Sally Hall's fuck toy has any right to take the moral high ground."

I was far from convinced but knew better than to push that line of argument any further.

"Whatever you do or don't do with the Halls," I repeated, "Does that mean you let both of them fuck you."

"I don't 'let' anyone do anything but, yes, if you insist on asking, I regularly have sex with both Clive and Sally Hall. But so what, I don't suppose your relationship with Sally is exactly platonic."

"That's different."

"How?"

"It... it... it just is!"

"It just isn't and you know it."

There was a long, long silence as I digested this.

"Do you like being their sex slave?" I asked after a while.

"That's a pretty brutal way of putting it but yes, I get off on the sex games we play together; I wouldn't be here if I didn't. How about you? Pound to a penny says you weren't exactly reticent about being Sally's pony last night. If I know anything about her then she's got you wrapped around her little finger. I bet she knows exactly what to do to keep you following her around like some little lost puppy."

"It's not like that."

"Isn't it? Have you 'let' her fuck you yet?" Her voice dripped with sarcasm over the word 'let'.

"We've... oh, mum, what does it matter what we have and haven't done."

"You're the one who asked."

Again there was a long pause.

"Is it really not about the money? I mean, forget about the house, and my university fees and everything, if it weren't for all that, would you still...?"

"Would I still be their little sex slave? Yes, I probably would."

"But why?"

"That's a strange question coming from you. Why is it OK for you to be Sally Hall's sex slave and not OK for me? I mean, you're not in it for the money, are you?"

"Of course not!"

"Well then, why is OK for you to be Mrs. Hall's toy but not OK for me to be Mr. Hall's. What's the difference? Go on, tell me, what gives you the right to lecture me on this one?"

"I wasn't lecturing."

"Yes you were. You've all but called me a whore and you've made it more than clear that you disapprove of my relationship with the Halls but, at the same time you don't have any problem with yours. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, young man. If I'm a whore then so are you. I wasn't the only pony there tonight, Twinkletoes."

She was, of course, right. I was holding her to a different standard. It was just so hard to think of her in that way.

"Sorry, mum," I said after a while. "It's just..."

"It's just that it's hard to think of your old mum as having needs?"

"You're not old!"

"I'm older than Mrs. Hall, or Eva Roberts, or any of the others."

"But you're just as good looking."

"Thank you, kind sir."

"I mean it."

"I know you do and it's kind of you. Now, that still leaves the question of what are we going to do about the chain. Are you still so adamant you want to cut it?"

"What do you want to do?"

"Up until this evening I was very happy. Yes, I know my relationship with the Halls is a little unusual but, seriously, they don't mistreat me. They look after me far better than your dad ever did. Now that your involved it's going to be a little awkward at first but I'd like to see how it works out. What about you? Are you ready to stop playing games with Sally Hall - forever?"

That made me think. I guess, in my mind, I had somehow made my stand, told Mr. Hall where to get off, told him in no uncertain terms to keep his hands off my mum and then, almost immediately afterwards, gone back to polishing Mrs Hall's riding boots. Was I really prepared to give that up?

"I guess you're right," I said with a sigh. "I guess we'll leave it there, for the time being at least."

"And in the morning?"

"Well, she can't keep us chained together forever."

"No, she can't. Now let's get some sleep and, for heaven's sake, don't roll over or you'll do us both an injury."

"Goodnight, mum."

"Goodnight, Andy."

As we lay there in the dark it still took me quite a while to drift off. I may have accepted that, as mum had put it, that sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, but that still didn't stop the roil of emotions within me.