All Comments on 'Hannah & Kyle Over the Edge Ch. 02'

by writingontheedge

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Confusion

Having read Ch.1 first, I was OK with this, but if I was just coming to this story I would be pretty confused. Even more than Kyle at the beginning, who must have been coming off a knockout of some sort, if he couldn't remember the best tail he'd ever had - and who it was with. Maybe Ch1 and 2 should just be 1. And, since Kyle's sperm was already flooding Hannah's womb, why did either of them worry about another shot of same? One of those millions of wrigglers likely had already done it's work, if it was going to happen, which could make for a good continuation of a nicely written start. I would like to know more about these happy and rightfully unapologetic sibs, as they continue what they have begun. And possibly deal with an unintended but maybe not entirely unwanted consequence. Hmm?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I agree with the second comment... this should be one chapter and yes a follow up would be nice. No premeditation was a nice change, it just happened. Bravo.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Very nice piece of work. Don't take the negative comments to heart. Keep 'em coming (pun) . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous