All Comments on 'Hannah's Game'

by SEAWATER1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ya lost me when he made up with Carly

Taking a little retribution for his remarks is one thing. Half an hour would be good to, well, teach him a lesson. The fact she asked who freed him means she had no intention of coming back. That is NOT the sign of someone who cares for him. That is the sign of a selfish asshole.

<P>

Yeah, I know, someone will probably remark that "it's a story." It's a story framed in reality and his reaction is not realistic. Also, making comments, whether you agree or disagree with the story, is the essence commenting on a story.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
I agree!

Never returning...asking who found him...story or not...getting back together...NO WAY!!! Took a bit away from an otherwise HOT story! Good writing otherwise!

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Loved it

I really loved your story right up until the reconciliation with Carly. I would not have taken her back even for money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

Until Carly swallowed her own barf then Grandma fingered Carly's sore butthole until grandpas teeth were removed from her red ass.

"Pancakes for everyone!" , Dada declared. "No movie tonight until I shave my balls!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hilarious and sexy

this was so funny and sweet! hannah was wonderful and poor kevin lol!! please submit moar stories like wise but with only the siblings no mum and dad or girlfriend of 3some.

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
great story

really liked this story. midway thru I thought the girlfriend was setting up the 3way with HIS sister. thought this might be a fun chapter two but your epilogue kind of killed that.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
No freaking way I'd have EVER let Carly tie me up again...

She ever wanted to do that there'd have to be a quid pro quo - tie her up at her family's home and leave her.

Describe for her a nice scenario where his house catches on fire and they get to find his charred corpse in the ashes of the home because he couldn't escape just because she got pissed...

Or his mom could have actually been the one to find him and have had a heat attack... or kicked him out of the house (the pervert)...

Yeah, that was concern for you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hannah's Game

OMG. I picked the wrong day to give up smoking cigarettes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Still with Carly?! You stayed with that insecure psycho bitch?!? Fuck that!

I would never let a girlfriend or girl friend, tie me up that I 1. Hadn't known for a long time. 2. Had EVER gotten into argument/fights with. (...and before you say it, I've never had a fight with my wife and we've been together over twenty years now.)

3. The cuffs/knots were self release types.

There's more reason than just trust too... What if the other person had a heart attack or something and you wound up just fucked? What if the other person was biding their time and playing nice, still pissed off inside over some previous argument, and decides to take it out on you! Lol.

On second thought, I don't think I'd let anyone tie me up, heh ;)

I really loved the story though!! ...I do think the sex scene was a bit too short and was hoping for something longer without interruptions!

Part two?? Thanks for writing!!

"Are you ..uh. OK?"

Of course she's fucking OK!! She just got to live out her little sister fantasy and fuck her hunky big brother under the absolute best of circumstances!! Nothing he could say about her doing it even if he kept telling her no! Lol. (Like that would happen!:)

Now she has a booty call twenty feet away any time she wants it! She can go out with her bf, have a good time...dinner, movie, necking in the back row, get all hot and bothered but not fuck him and add that complicating element to the relationship yet, but come home, run straight to her brothers room and wear him out for half the night! Hehe. "Boy sis, I sure like you dating that guy!"

Fin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

could have an alternate end, have his mother find him and jump him and while she's riding his cock have the sister come home and join in, got his threesome.

JS_PhotoJS_Photoabout 5 years ago
Good story but ending is too abrupt

Nice story but why not go into a little more detail on what happened next instead of just covering it in a few lines?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Woww

It is really fantastic but you should write one of two parts more, it could be going more risky and new idea with his sister or maybe with his sister and his girlfriend together.

I would really translate it into German and Upload it to Literotica germany

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago

Initially wasn't going to comment as the story is 5 years old but hopefully the author still reads the comments.

It's a good amusing story I can imagine the panic of being tied up and not being able to get free. Like others I thought the ending was a bit abrupt almost like the author had lost interest in the story and just wanted to move on.

I didn't like the fact that he got back with Carly I can imagine that she'd be one of those women who are high maintenance constantly worrying that she is being outclassed by other women. If she is so afraid of competition from her younger sister I can see her having the same attitude with other women.

I didn't like the fact that he was still having sex with Hannah while continuing a relationship with Carly that's just cheating on the women you are supposed to love. If he didn't love Carly he should have dumped her and stuck with Hannah she seems much more fun to be with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pretty hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSEAWATER1@SEAWATER1
Well....I try to be a writer. I want my stories to have characters in them. Maybe someone strong and confident, maybe someone a bit nerdy, a bit shy....like me really! I try to think of really unique situations and a few unexpected twists and turns. I may not get it right all ...