Hannah's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard mum come up the stairs. Robbie came out of his room to greet her. I appeared seconds later, causing him to look confused.

"I didn't know you were home. I called out when I came in," he said to me.

"Oh I was listening to music," I said, pointing to the headphones I had placed around my neck.

Then Hannah appeared at her doorway, wearing a t shirt and shorts. Clearly no bra I noticed as I saw her nipples poking at the shirt.

"Hey mum," she said.

"Were you here as well?" Robbie asked her.

"Sure. I was listening to some music," she replied.

Mum gave each of us a puzzled look then headed back downstairs. As we each turned back towards our bedrooms, Hannah gave me a smile.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Carly and I soon made up. Next time we saw each other I apologized for joking about her sister. She apologized for leaving me bound and naked on my bed.

"Yeah it was a bit awkward," I joked.

"I bet. By the way, who found you first?" Carly asked me.

"Hannah."

"Your sister?"

"Yep."

"Oh shit. She saw you...you know...naked?"

"Yep."

"Must have been a bit embarrassing."

"I guess. Turned out better than I would have expected though."

Carly gave me a quizzical look as I said that.

NOTE: Carly and I are still together. And we still tie each other up when we get the chance. Hannah and I have had sex with each other many, many times since that first occasion. Many times. As far as we know no one knows our secret. But we have never felt the need to use those straps ever again...

12