All Comments on 'Hannah's Revenge Ch. 04'

by The_British_Master

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is so hot

Omg, I am loving these stories. Hannah is fucking that bitch up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 5?

Been over a year. Is this story dead or do you plan to continue it someday?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Incredibly well written, great concept! Please, please do more!! This story series is my main reason for visiting this site. Incredibly arousing, I wish I could be put in Victoria's place. If it is possible for you to upload captioned bbw images with captions similar to these stories, I guarantee you'd have a following. Be well, sir

The_British_MasterThe_British_Masteralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Triumphant Return and Shameless Plug

I’d like to announce after several years of hiatus that I’m proudly returning to the world of erotica and continue fan favourite story: Hannah’s Revenge. I’ve already submitted Chapter 5 here, which has more details on my return, and will be visible after Literotica approves it.

While all new chapters of Hannah’s Revenge will be posted on Literotica, and always free of charge; for early access to new chapters of Hannah’s Revenge, along with access to Patreon exclusive new stories and commissioned artworks, consider subscribing to my Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/thebritishmaster

Chapters 5 and 6 are already available there for Patrons to view.

But overall, I just wanted to say how much I’ve appreciated your continued support, even during my absence, and hope to pay you all back with some quality erotica now that I’m back.

The_British_MasterThe_British_Masteralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Change to Patreon

In attempt to alter the pricing structure to make my Patreon more accessible to fans who wanted to enjoy exclusive early-access to new chapters of my works before anywhere else, alongside Patreon exclusive stories and artworks, I was forced to delete the account and make a new one. Unfortunately, that means the link to follow the old one no longer works and the new one the gave me is slightly less catchy.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but I wanted to alter the pricing structure to allow more people easier access to my work, which Patreon didn’t want me doing.

I’m having to make a new comment because Literotica doesn’t let you edit them, but if you check my bio you’ll see that this new link is for my official Patreon and is the best place to go for exclusive stories and artworks, to say nothing of the early releases, like chapter 6 of Hannah’s Revenge which is already there.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=34967467

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MMMM-Yummy-Yummy-Yummy!

Hallo T.B.M!

For those lesbian women like myself, being able to switch between, lesbian lover, to a mean fucking Dominant, or a ass-licking submissive scat woman was a necessity for prostitutes.. So I believe I see a missed opportunity, or one not yet totally utilized..

Thank-You, 5-Stars and 5-Orgasm,,, Yes!

Gay Kat

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_British_Master@The_British_Master
111 Followers
For early access to new chapters of Hannah’s Revenge, along with access to exclusive new stories and artworks, consider subscribing to my Patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=34967467

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES