Hannah's Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to let off a few farts first." Hannah said. "I want to feel your nose pressed up against my arse hole, and I mean pressed right up against it, almost fucking inside it. Then I want to hear you sniff deeply after I fart. Inhale the sweet scent of your Goddess."

I crawled right back up to the toilet and buried my face deep inside her arse. I spread open her cheeks and forced my face tight into the crack between them. I could feel, and most definitely smell, Hannah's arsehole pressed up against my nose. Oh my god! She hadn't even fucking bothered to wipe her arse since she had first shat on my face in the shower a few hours ago. That seemed like a lifetime ago.

Her anus suddenly erupted with a loud stinking fart right up against my nose. I gagged and choked on the smell. That fucking asparagus! I instinctively pulled back, coughing an trying to wave away the smell.

"What the fuck are you doing whore!" Hannah said, no longer pretending to be angry. "Get your face back into my arsehole and sniff my fucking farts!"

Sobbing quietly I slid my face back into Hannah's crack where the air was still heavy and stale from her last fart before-

Pfffrt!

Another fart, louder, more forceful and definitely more repulsive than the last. I couldn't help myself. I flung my head back away from her arse. My body was instinctively trying to escape the disgusting smell.

This made Hannah really mad. She reached round and grabbed my hair into a tight ball, pulling my face deep into her arse crack.

"Spit on my arsehole!" Hannah shouted. "Spit on my fucking arsehole!"

I spat onto her arsehole, not knowing what was about to happen. Pulling forward with my hair she actually physically inserted my nose into her arsehole. It glided in through the shit and spit, trapped actually inside her arse. Every scent, every smell, was of Hannah's arse and her shit and her fart. My eyes were watering my nose was crushed and burning. This was hell.

"I want to see this done properly Victoria!" Hannah shouted above me. "Great big sniff after each one of my delicious farts, you got it?!"

Each fart would strike my nose, exposing me fully to the disgusting smell. The warmth would then sail over my face and I would give a a loud audible sniff before starting to quietly sob.

Fart. Sniff. Sob.

Fart. Sniff. Sob.

Fart. Sniff. Sob.

Over and over again. Hannah was shuddering with arousal. Partly from the anal dildo that was my nose and partly from her sick perverted pleasure at forcing me to sniff her disgusting horrible farts.

With the last one, a small splatter of Hannah's shit sprayed across my face and mouth, which was open at the time to try and breath. The abject horror at this caused me to throw myself away from Hannah's, now quite fully, shit covered arse and onto the floor.

"Ah yeah," Hannah moaned. "Here comes the shit."

She turned herself round and sat on the toilet properly.

Looking down at me she beckoned for me to come forward. She pointed down at the curved gap in the front of the toilet, between the seat and the rim.

"There's a little window for you Victoria." She smiled down at me. "Take a look at my shit, and don't forget to give it a nice big smell!"

I edged towards the gap and had just reached it when Hannah began shitting. I could hear her straining and gasping, trying to force out the large stinking pile of shit that was falling out of her arse.

Because Hannah was so horribly fat, her big fart arse formed a perfect seal over the toilet seat so that all the smell of her taking a shit was wafting it's way out into my face through the gap in the toilet.

She finally finished shitting, but didn't reach for the flush button. She just left her shit and piss sitting in the toilet as she asked me to help her wipe up.

"W-wipe up?" I asked

"Yes obviously Victoria!" Hannah was returning to her attitude of before. She was trying to seem sincere but her evil smile was giving away something horrible she had planned. "Hand me over a bit of loo roll so I can wipe myself up."

Hannah laughed down at me.

"Have you never wiped yourself after taking a big, fat, stinking shit Victoria? You really are a dirty skank!"

Hannah kept laughing at her own joke as I crawled over to the loo roll holder and grabbed a roll for her. All I have to do is bring her loo roll? That's not so bad...

I crawled back over to Hannah, holding the loo roll in my mouth like a dog.

When Hannah saw this, she laughed even harder. Hunched over in an uncontrollable fit.

She eventually regained her composure, almost, as she was stifling giggles as she took the roll out of my mouth.

"Thank you Victoria." Hannah forced out, strained between giggles. "That'll be all. You can go now."

What was that? I was done? That's it? I kneeled there completely stunned for a moment, not completely hearing what she said. I then turned and sprinted, as much of a spring one could do on all fours towards the door.

But then, just as I was about to reach the door, Hannah shouted after me.

"Oh, actually, Victoria wait a minute"

What? No. No! It's not fucking fair! It's not fucking fair! I was so close, I was so goddamn close! I should have known not to trust this snaky, fat, dirty, disgusting, fucking bitch.

Inside my mind I was screaming all of this. Outside, I did little more than turn around slowly and slink back to Hannah.

"Yes?" I asked, trying, and failing, to disguise the hatred in my voice.

Hannah glared at me in such a terrifying way that I didn't even need prompting.

"I mean, yes Goddess Hannah?"

This seemed to calm her slightly and her smile returned. Her game with me was playing out perfectly.

"Victoria slut," Hannah looked down at me. "This loo roll is far to harsh for me to wipe myself up with. This is not what a goddess should be cleaning herself with. She needs something softer..."

She reached out and began stroking my raven dark hair.

"...something silkier." Hannah smiled with that evil smile again. "Everyone thinks you have such pretty hair Victoria. How long does it take you to get it so soft and silky? The way it just falls perfectly around your face? Knowing you, it probably just falls perfectly on its own, you fucking bitch!"

I allowed myself a small internal smile. She wasn't actually that wrong.

"Of course it's not very pretty now." Hannah continued. "It's all covered in cum and piss. Then again, it's still very soft."

Hannah's smile became a maleficent grin.

"And is perfectly silky for a goddess to use to wipe herself!"

Before I could even comprehend what she was saying, I could feel my hair being tugged by Hannah and used to wipe away her shit and piss from her arse and cunt. My hair was being used as toilet paper by this fucking bitch. My crying was no longer silent, it was great big sobs.

"Oh boo hoo!" Hannah mocked. "A good slave bitch should be happy to serve her goddess like this."

I didn't care what she said. This was my hair, my lovely soft hair, being caked in the shit and piss of fucking Hannah and there was nothing I could do about it.

Finally she let go with a sigh.

"Ugh, your hair is covered in piss and shit and I'm barely even close to being clean."

A lightbulb moment flashed across Hannah's face and she turned to me.

"Mmh, I've an idea. I was looking through your stuff after it was dropped off in my new room. Your suitcase is under my bed. I want you to crawl out to it and carry those fancy shmancy Victoria's Secret panties out to me. I'm guessing those were are your favourite?"

She was right. Those were my favourite. They were brand new, I hadn't even worn them yet. I'd got them on holiday to New York over Summer hols and had packed them for returning to school. I thought they were something an 18 year old should have.

"Well, go on then!" Hannah dismissed me with a wave of her hand.

I scurried out on all fours into the bedroom. I could feel my once lovely hair, crusted over with drying shit, tapping against my face and I could most definitely smell it. I was about to stand up again but I turned and saw Hannah staring at me and thought it best to remain on all fours.

I crawled under Hannah's bed and saw my suitcase with all my clothes and possessions thrown about, tossed hither and tither with no sign of respect whatsoever. I pulled out the suitcase and, after a quick rummage, found them. A lovely pair of hot pink silk panties by Victoria's Secret.

Swallowing my pride for the 101st time that day, I held them in my mouth before returning to my hands and knees and crawling back into the bathroom to meet Hannah.

Hannah took the panties from my mouth before patting me on the head like a dog.

"Good girl!" She smiled, sickly sweet and fake. "That's what we like to see in bitches!"

She laughed to herself before turning round and spreading her arse cheeks out and splaying it proudly in my face.

"Look how crap your hair is whore." Hannah complained. "My arse is still covered in shit."

She turned round to show off her thick dripping bush.

"And my pussy is still covered in piss! But don't worry, I've got a solution."

With that, she stepped into my panties and brought them up to her pissy, shitty, pussy and arse. Because she was so fat, the panties were stretched almost to breaking point and were beginning to disappear into her folds of fat.

I couldn't help myself, I let out a gasp of horror. My precious Victoria's Secret panties! The ones that I had thought were so sexy and mature and grown up, but were now being stretched out and coated in bodily fluids by fat disgusting Hannah.

"Ah, there we go!" Hannah said as she began running the panties against her arse crack, presumably to wipe as most shit off her and onto the panties as possible.

"Let me make you a promise, Victoria," Hannah said leaning in towards me. "Between now and Christmas hols, these are going to be the only panties I wear. Can you imagine that? 4 months of my sweat soaking into your precious pink panties. And I can be a very careless toilet goer. My wiping can be quite erratic... And sometimes I forget to take my panties off at all! Oh what am I like?"

I was completely horrified. But the worst moment came when she leant in right up to my ear and whispered:

"And rule number four: every evening after you undress, following rule number one, you are to lie naked on your bed and wait for me to sit on your face."

She paused for emphasis. I held my breath, terrified of what she was going to say.

"While I'm wearing these very, very, very dirty panties."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Every day Hannah was going to sweat into my favourite panties and maybe even piss and shit into them? And then she was going to wear them as she sat on my face?! It was awful! It was disgusting! It was unbelievable!

"Haha!" Hannah laughed in my face. "We are going to have a very fun year together slave. You tortured me for five years. I'm going to try and make it evens with you in one. And believe me, I will make us even."

With that, Hannah swept past my and through the door into the bedroom.

I heard the bed creak under her excessive weight and then she called out after me:

"Goodnight slave Victoria slut!"

I had no option but to state back in a hollow empty tone:

"Goodnight...Goddess Hannah."

I heard her snicker to herself for a few moments before she fell silent.

I sat naked, hugging myself on the cold bathroom floor for several minutes until I heard loud deep snores emanating from Hannah. I then silently stood to my feet which were incredibly shaky, barely unable to support me.

I shuffled over one of the sinks and gargled a great big cup of Listerine. I swished it from cheek to cheek, across my tongue, over my teeth. And spat. The taste was still in my mouth. I tried again with another cup, bigger this time. Again the taste remained. By the third cup, I realised that no amount of Listerine could wipe away the unmistakable taste of total and utter, wholly complete, absolute shame.

I spat into the sink. Turned off the bathroom light. Crawled on top of the bed, lying naked on top of it. I lay awake with the roaring echo of Hannah's snores keeping me awake. At some time around 1am, I must have fallen asleep.

This next year is going to be hell on Earth.

12