All Comments on 'Hannah's Story'

by Tamed Heart

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SwedeqSwedeqover 15 years ago
Nice switch on the old female rant....

Funny thing is I was in Robbie's place BUT unlike him my "buddy" never woke up until it was far too late and we drifted apart. Then after twenty years she saw her blindness. Ladies, take a look around! The man who tolerates complaints seems to always be there for you through thick and thin, highes and lows - seen you at your worst and is still there..... Is most likely in love with you. He may not be the prettiest man or the wild child but most importantly accepts you for who you are..... give him a chance to win your heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yep a Good Tale

A Good Tale, but like your heroine, I have this feeling you were wanting to 'show off' all the time.

Poor Mark, the studly and quite unbelievable Pizza guy/student/race-car guy. How did he ever find the time to romance our Hannah? Roses and Pizza as well.. and when he died, it was only a few paragraphs before he was under the ground. (his blood had not quite coagulated)

Thank Heavens For that Robbie!!

Quite a good Romance Tale, and well-done :)

Cheers, and Thanks,

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
???

Kind of a head scratcher for me. Hannah as described by the author didn't seem to know what she wanted and was ripe for the picking. She would be perfect for a "Loving Wives" cheating wife story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous