Hannah's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, just rest and I'm going to give you something to make you sleep. "

Hannah was wracked with sobs and said, "No... no... no... no. Why? Why? Why???"

"No one knows the answer to that question, Hannah. Let me give you this sedative. " And he stuck her before she could protest. Within seconds, Hannah had relaxed and fallen asleep.

*****

Awaking to the sun peeking in the window, Hannah rubbed her eyes to try to get them to focus. Who was sitting right by the bed? Robbie, of course. He was always there for her and here he was again.

She sat up and grabbed Robbie and her body shook with her tears. He held her tightly until she quieted and then let her go just enough to look into her red eyes.

"Why? Robbie? When I had found 'the' man for me -- why?"

"Hannah, My Love, it was just an accident -- an unfortunate accident with no explanation. "

"Robbie, what would I do without you?"

He smiled and said, "probably live a long and prosperous life... "

Hannah tried to smile but it just wouldn't happen. She was just devastated. Her life was perfect with Mark and now, it's all over. What in the world was she going to do? How do you live through something this terrible and come out on top? Hannah was completely lost.

***** The memorial service was just beautiful -- so many flowers and cards and so many people -- from the pizza parlor, from the racetrack, and from his college. Hannah was overwhelmed with well wishers but it still didn't quench the hurt.

After two weeks of sitting and staring out the window as she had done before, Robbie called and said that they were going out. She just couldn't imagine going out anywhere and seeing anyone so she told him, "no. " He wouldn't take no for an answer and insisted and arrived in a matter of minutes.

"Robbie, no... I can't. "

"Yes, you can and you will. Now, go and shower or I'll shower you. "

"You wouldn't dare... "

"Try me. I've always wanted to see what's under that robe... "

Hannah still resisted him and he bodily picked her up and headed for the shower. When he reached the bathroom, he stood her in front of him and started removing her robe. She was too tired to resist any more. The robe dropped to the floor and she stood there completely naked in front of him.

"Wow! I knew that you were beautiful but you are gorgeous!"

"Oh, I bet you say that to all the girls. "

"No, ma'am. No one has a body like this!" and he turned on the shower. He tried to be calm but his cock was already rising. When the water was warm enough, he helped her into the spray. Hannah stood there with her eyes closed with the water cascading down her body and realized how wonderful it felt. She felt Robbie's soapy hands rubbing her back and her muscles were beginning to relax. Oh, how good it felt to have someone taking care of her like this. His hands found her hips and he couldn't help but massage her butt for a few minutes before finishing. That move did not go unnoticed and Hannah turned around to face him and found that he was fully dressed except for his shoes and socks.

"Why do you have your clothes on?"

"My Lady, I wasn't taking any chances on you seeing just how much you turn me on. "

"Really? My Robbie is turned on by me? I never knew that. Why didn't you tell me. "

"You were happy with us being friends so I didn't want to destroy that. " Robbie soaped her face and neck and down her chest and cupped her breasts. "I never knew how beautiful your breasts are. " And left her breasts and ran his hands down her flat stomach.

"What are you going to do when you get down there, Robbie... hmmm???" Hannah teased.

"Oh, my, I hadn't thought that far in advance. I guess I'll let you wash that part if you don't mind. "

"Oh, no, you started this so you have to finish -- every part. " And she spread her legs.

Robbie gulped as he thought of his hands touching her pussy. He had always wanted to be in this position with her and now that he was, he was a little nervous. Not one to resist a challenge, he soaped his hands and ran them between her legs and almost lost his footing. Her pussy was warm and soft and just exactly as he thought it would be. Hannah was loving the attention and the warmth was beginning to spread over her.

Robbie rinsed her with the shower massage and got out of the tub trembling with want. Hannah saw him and asked, "Why did you stop?"

"Hannah, you are in a vulnerable position because of your loss and I'm not going to take advantage of you -- no matter how much I want to!"

"But... I want you, too. "

"No, it's not going to happen. I'll call you later -- I have to go get some dry clothes. "

Hannah felt empty -- not only because Mark was gone but because her best friend had left her alone, too. She was seeing Robbie in a different light because she had never thought of him in a sexual way before. He was her best friend after all. She dried herself and put on her fluffiest bath robe and snuggled down into her biggest comfortable chair. Before long, she was asleep and dreaming -- at first, it was Mark's face that invaded her dreams but all of a sudden, Robbie's face replaced Mark's.

She woke up with a start and was perspiring. She thought that someone was in the room with her. The sun was setting so the room was darker than before but the rays of golden light highlighted different parts of the room. "Hello? Is anyone here?"

"Just me, My Lady. " Robbie said quietly walking out into a ray of light..

"You nearly scared me out of my wits! I'm going to have to take that key away from you if you don't watch. "

"I was just sitting and watching you sleep. You know, you're so pretty when you sleep. "

"Robbie, I'm sorry. I'm just a little mixed up right now. I don't know what I'm going to do. "

"You're going to go on like you always do. You're going to work and come home and if you need me, I'm always close. "

"I don't know what I'd do without you. "

"Oh, sure, I'm superman, aren't I?? That's why I had to run away after I gave you that shower because I'm so strong. Oh, yeah! "

Hannah had to giggle because it was so cute the way that he looked when he touched her pussy.

"What?"

"I was just thinking about how your face looked when I made you wash my pussy. "

Robbie's face was beginning to pink up remembering how soft and wet she was and how much he wanted to take her right there in the shower. "Well, it was all I could do to get away from you. "

"You've never let me know before that you wanted me like that, Robbie. "

"Well, you've always had another man that you were interested in and I was just your friend. "

"Yes, you ARE my best friend in the whole world but I would have loved to know that you were interested in me that way. "

"It would have only complicated things for you so I never mentioned it. "

Hannah went over to the sofa and sat beside Robbie. She touched his face and turned it toward her so that she could look into his eyes in the dim light. In his eyes was the glow of love that she had longed to see in the eyes of all the men that she had fallen for. She looked at Robbie with new eyes herself and leaned toward him and kissed his lips.

He drew back and said, "Please don't tease me. I've always been too vulnerable around you. I don't think that I could handle losing you again to another man. I think I better go. "

Hannah was indeed confused -- grieving for her Mark but seeing Robbie in a way she had never thought of before. He was like a salve to her open wound soothing her hurt and she needed him now more than ever.

Robbie told her that he needed some time to think so he was going to stay away for a while. Now, Hannah had a double hurt and she didn't think that she was strong enough to handle both at the same time so she sat in her chair staring out the window most of the time. She was waiting for the "time heals all wounds" to work for her.

****

Weeks later, it was still dark outside when something woke Hannah. The doctor had given her sleeping pills so when she slept, she normally slept very deeply. The moonlight was shining through her window so the room was not totally dark and there was a shadow of a person standing at the end of her bed. "What?... er, who are you... and what... do... you... want?" She managed to say in her fright.

"Oh, you know me all right. " The figure spoke but she could not recognize his voice.

Hannah's heart was beating wildly especially when she found that she could not move. She wanted to scream but nothing came out. The dark figure walked over to the side of the bed and gently brushed her hair out of her face. "I want you to know something. "

"What?... What?... What is it you want?" She bravely asked.

"I want you to realize something but you won't know it right now. I want to teach you something. "

"But... but... but.... why, me???"

"Because you are the most beautiful and desirable woman in the world. Now, stop talking and just enjoy. All right???"

"En... joy... what???"

"You'll see. Just be quiet, please. "

He went to the end of the bed and began to massage her feet and then started kissing the sole of her foot and then took each toe in his mouth and sucked. Oh, what a feeling! Hannah had never had this done before and she couldn't believe what was happening to her. He kissed up the inside of her leg and the warmth was beginning even though she tried to ignore it. Without touching her pussy, he kissed the inside of her other leg.

Leaving her legs which were hanging over the edge of the bed but tied to the legs of the bed leaving her spread eagled, he lay next to her and smelled how clean she smelled and then began to kiss her face. The moonlight didn't illuminate the room as much as she would like because she couldn't see his face even as close as he was and the sedative also was keeping her mind clouded -- but -- there was something familiar about him.

He gently kissed her lips and then down to the hollow of her neck where it is so tender. Chills ran down her spine and she shivered. Leaving her neck, he kissed down her chest but didn't touch her nipples. Planting little kisses all over her breasts, he finally licked her nipple and she gasped as an electrical jolt hit her.

"Oh, you liked that, huh?"

Hannah was determined not to respond to him but her body was betraying her as he licked her other nipple and she jumped. Taking one nipple in his mouth, he began to suck ever so tenderly and she heard a moan and then realized that she was the one who was moaning. Increasing the pressure of his sucking, she inadvertently arched her back so that he could have better access. He smiled to himself and switched to her other nipple while manipulating the first one with his fingers. Hannah was in another world now. Her emotions had taken over and she had no control.

He left her breasts and moved down her stomach and she was moving so much that he had to hold her body -- her soft, smooth body... Feeling with his hand, he found that her juices were flowing and she was so wet. She saw him licking her juices from his fingers and that aroused her even more. Positioning himself between her legs, he rubbed his cock on her clit keeping her fire going and gathering her juices and then insinuated just the head into her. By now, she was beside herself with desire and wanted him more than she had ever wanted a man and lifted her hips to him.

Not wanting to hurry because he wanted her to remember this moment, inch by inch he slid into her feeling the walls of her body opening up to him until their bodies touched. She felt like hot velvet and he wished that he could stay here forever but she was wanting him and he knew it and that made all this more exciting than ever. Ever so slowly, he slid out until only the head was inside and then thrust back in. Her body met his and he knew that it wasn't going to be long before he was going to cum so he purposely kept his pace slower. He wanted her to enjoy every minute but that's also what he wanted for himself.

Hannah's moaning was letting him know that it wouldn't be long for her either so his strokes became faster and deeper. She longed to be able to hold him with her arms -- this stranger who was giving her sensations like she had never felt -- but she was still tied to the bed.

"Ohhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhh... I'm going to cum... "

"Ok, cum on... I... want... t... to... feel... your... body... milking... mine! Cum for me, My Lady!"

Hannah knew then who this stranger was. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Rob... bie... I... so... wanted... it... to... be... you. " she said breathlessly as her orgasm washed over her.

As her body trembled and shuddered underneath him, Robbie's body went rigid as he began to pump load after load deep into her body. He wanted to stay inside her forever but his cock slipped out with a 'pop' and then he lay beside her and held her as he loosened her bindings.

"Oh, Robbie, I do love you!"

"Well, My Lady, that's exactly what I wanted to teach you. I knew that we were meant for each other but I was too shy to tell you how I felt when all those other men were in your life. After you lost Mark, I thought I might have a chance especially after I gave you the shower but I wanted you to be sure. "

"I have been so lost. You have always been there for me and when you left, I was so confused. I was still grieving but I also saw you as more than my best friend -- but -- you left me, too. I have never felt so alone. "

"Well, I'm back and I'm never going to encourage you to see another man. "

"Robbie?"

"What?"

"Can we do what we just did -- all over again??"

They laughed together and Robbie said, "You have to give me a little time to regroup since you took so much out of me!!!" He pulled the covers over them and they snuggled down and sleep came easily.

***

Hannah had not used any birth control since Mark died so nine months after Robbie took her, a strapping baby boy was born. After she regained her strength, Robbie and Hannah were married outside in a park with a stream running through it and nine months after that, their baby daughter was born.

Sometimes, your best friend makes the best spouse...

(Please vote -- it is the easiest thing you can do. And if you care to take a little time and leave a Public Comment, a kind one will be more encouraging than you can imagine --- and any constructive criticism is always gratefully received. Feedback via e-mail will usually be given a prompt reply. )

12