Hanson House Sequel: Doctor Robyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************

A week later it was time for Jelena's next appointment. Robyn was especially pleased, That day had been filled with her usual patient load. Executives going "off the rails" or experiencing confidence issues. They paid well for her expertise. Still, she was enjoying the chance to work with Jelena, to lead astray this reserved woman with so much sexual energy. Robyn's own partner didn't quite understand her fascination with kinky sex but she assumed it was all part of the work of a psychologist.

Jelena and her husband, David, were seated in the plush office. Robyn gave him a "once over". He was nothing special but it was clear they loved each other very much. In this case Robyn considered that to be a positive.

She began to explain to David the purpose of Jelena's therapy. She didn't waste time, of course. She told David that their sex life as a couple needed some work. He was upset to be told that, naturally. As Robyn went on, however, he had to admit he recognised some of the "symptoms". She enlisted Jelena to try to make David understand the problem. With careful questioning the wife slowly began to confess her interest in perhaps trying "more intimate" things in bed.

As they talked, David found it easier to admit that sometimes he did wonder about the quality of their sex-life. As was common, he'd assumed that if there was anything lacking it was the result of them being a busy couple with kids.

"David," said Robyn in her best doctor voice, "you have a loving and loyal wife. What you need to concern yourself with is that no harm comes to her. I mean mental and emotional harm. I know you want the best for Jelena". David agreed wholeheartedly.

"Jelena has had the courage to admit that she has certain needs. Sexual desires that are not being met at present. Do you have the courage to face those same needs and to help Jelena be really happy?"

David was adamant that he did, very much so. Jelena was still looking quite ashamed by it all and yet shed felt a most powerful sense of pride and love towards her husband.

With a silent signal, Robyn ordered her patient to undress. Her face burning, Jelena took up her now familiar position with her feet on the desk and legs held open. David was taken aback to say the least. But he had the good sense to hold his tongue. And besides, he'd not yet tired of gazing at the naked body of his wonderful wife.

Next Robyn began to interrogate David. She assured him this was important for Jelena's therapy. She wanted to know about his sexual partners - there'd been about a dozen or so before the marriage. Yes, he had a few fantasies of his own he'd never revealed to Jelena. Robyn wanted to know if he'd ever been unfaithful.

"Certainly not. No, never." He was insistent. With a little more questioning Robyn got him to admit that he'd felt tempted on a couple of occasions. Now it was Jelena's turn to conceal her surprise.

"This is very important David. The therapy I am prescribing for Jelena can only work if you fully support it. That means you have to be fully involved. Do you understand?"

"Well, I don't understand really. But yes, I will do whatever you feel I should to help Jelena."

Robyn nodded her approval. "You will take off your trousers please". David looked hostile to that suggestion and yet he'd given his word. Slowly, looking to see Jelena's reaction, he removed his trousers. His semi-hard cock sprang into view and Robyn was ready to move the therapy up a gear.

"Make him hard please," said the doctor to her patient. "Your husband. Please make his phallus nice and erect for us."

Jelena trusted the doctor by now. She knew Robyn was right. Plus the week of masturbation and the entire scene in that office had made her feel so aroused that she was ready to scream. Silently, almost grinning, Jelena reached across and took hold of her husband's penis in full view of another woman.

Robyn could see his cock was not so impressive. A good six inches, a nice average. That was not important at this stage. "I often start the therapy with some small sexual acts, kind of an ice-breaker. This is a small step. You'll see right away that the therapy has benefits for you too."

There was no doubt that David was enjoying the hand action on his shaft. It seemed that Jelena liked it too. She did love to please her husband and, as that list had confessed, she was even more turned-on to be stroking his cock while someone watched. The doctor watched all right, studying his cock and Jelena's reactions.

"Now you Jelena. You can masturbate now. The same as before. We will both be watching you." The look on David's face was priceless but Jelena didn't see it. She was so thrilled to have the psychologist somehow convince her husband to go along with this strange therapy. Robyn had already shown her how much extra sexual pleasure she could get from letting go of her inhibitions.

Jelena leaned back into the large, soft chair and closed her eyes. She was ashamed and yet feeling more horny than she could remember. Her cunt was almost dripping under her touch. She fingered her cunt furiously, wanting to please the doctor, and came within moments. The sounds she made filled the office. It was quite clear that she'd enjoyed herself. David had rarely heard his wife make such noises. His cock had rarely felt so hard. Robyn smiled at her patient, knowing how great an achievement she'd accomplished. It was time to push Jelena a little further.

"Now get on your knees please," came the next order to Jelena. "In front of David. That's right." There was silence as Jelena took up her position, a classic pose. "I know that you know what to do Jelena."

The patient did not hesitate, She'd confessed this particular detail of her fantasies. There were so many, but she'd wanted to do this for a very long time. To David's astonishment, Jelena took his cock deep into her mouth.

"The real problem, David, is that your wife is afraid of being a slut. My professional opinion is that she is a slut. Since she is your wife then you need to be part of the therapy. Together we can help Jelena to overcome her fears. If you help me then she will be a very happy slut and an even happier wife." Robyn knew well that many husbands secretly wanted their wives to behave with abandon in the bedroom. David was no different. Not that he had any reason to question it right then as his wife devoured his cock in front of this strange doctor.

The husband was groaning as the inevitable approached. What Robyn also noted was the sounds that Jelena was producing, sounds of sexual pleasure. That was a positive sign, indeed. Despite her reticence the patient really did get-off from cocksucking. Perhaps the real inner-self was close to the surface.

Shortly after, David erupted in his wife's mouth and she hungrily swallowed every last drop. Jelena had never enjoyed the act like this. It had always seemed a little "dirty" and yet, with the doctor in charge, it was so easy and fun. Could it be true that she really was a slut who just needed to show it off? David was astounded at what she'd just done. Jelena occasionally took him in her mouth but she'd never before seemed so enthusiastic about sucking his cock. A new version of his wife was appearing before his eyes.

Robyn waited for Jelena to finish swallowing the contents of her husband's balls and then she invited them both to get dressed again. It had been a very successful session. There were instructions for them to continue the therapy at home.

"David, you will fuck your wife at least once every day for the next week. Treat her as a proper wife should be treated. Please remember two very important details. You must not fuck her in your bedroom. Jelena must choose some new places for you to fuck. Also, and very critical, you are to finish in her mouth. Understand? You will fuck her but you must only finish by shooting your cum into your wife's mouth."

David was looking a little shocked still. Jelena was glowing. She'd never felt so good as after this session. Now she had doctor's orders to behave like a wanton tart for a whole week. There was no need to repeat the order for Jelena to forgo her underpants. She'd probably throw out her entire collection before long.

The two left holding each other tight. Robyn reflected on her skill at analysing women like Jelena. After her performance that day, it seemed likely that Robyn would be able to have a lot of fun with this one.

*********************

The next week's session got off to a difficult start. This was on account of Robyn feeling very aroused herself. She'd seen Judge Branson immediately prior to Jelena and her husband.

The judge had presented with an interesting challenge. A man with great power and responsibility, he had begun to let his feelings of superiority invade his sexual thoughts. Some men could manage the idea of being a Dominant. In his case, Judge Branson had found sexual thoughts were intruding on his working day and it was starting to affect his professional performance.

Robyn had tried a few ideas before she settled on the best approach. In this case what was needed was to strip sex back to its most basic forms. She would need to re-build the judge's thinking about sex. So she started giving Judge Branson a hand-job every second week.

The doctor told herself she was a committed lesbian these days. Yet, that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy cocks, especially the nicer ones. She'd learned plenty of skills in her younger years from boyfriends and from her former husband. The judge was one of those cases where she got to introduce an unorthodox therapy and give herself some thrills as well.

For an older man, the judge responded very well. This week Robyn had taken the therapy to a new level. She had performed a blow-job on the astonished, and very grateful, member of the bench. He had a very lovely cock, thick and with a bulbous head. She enjoyed his taste. The judge had soon shot copious bolts of semen into her mouth and Robyn had enjoyed that taste even more.

However, her own performance had left her feeling needy and ready to take advantage of Jelena. The younger woman disrobed as soon as she entered the office. It was a sign of her growing confidence but it only increased Robyn's level of arousal.

She made the patient deliver the report on their therapy sessions for the past week. Robyn noted that Jelena still blushed and displayed signs of shame. That was no problem. In fact, she was certain that the guilt and shame were actually enhancing the positive feelings Jelena had for her expanding sexual repertoire.

As directed, the couple had made love every day for a week. On Saturday they'd managed it twice and Jelena confessed she'd enjoyed that very much. She'd asked her husband to fuck her in the lounge room and in the shower. They had had sex in the car on two occasions. Sunday had been the kitchen, on the benchtop. Robyn was eager to know how Jelena had felt about fucking under doctor's orders.

"Oh goodness - it was actually really exciting to make love in all those different places. Plus with all the attention I felt so wonderful and so loved. It was amazing to feel I was so desired. I suppose its a long time since I felt like that. The more we made love the more David seemed to want it and I felt really aroused and looking forward to it each day."

So things were improving already. But that was not exactly the direction Robyn wanted for her patient. "What about the climax? His climax, David shooting his cum into your mouth?"

"Oh my, that was incredible," she said with a big grin. "I always felt it was an obligation so I did it for him. But this week, knowing it was good for me ...knowing I was to concentrate on my pleasure just as you said... I loved the sensations of his penis in my mouth and the taste. I felt so in control of our lovemaking when he did that."

And there was one other thing Jelena wanted to report. "I don't know if its important. But I just stopped closing the door when I am on the toilet. I mean, when David is around. Instead of always going in private I just felt like I should leave it open for him to see me."

That was an interesting revelation, indeed. There'd been nothing on Jelena's list that was related to piss play. Most likely it was another way of Jelena getting comfortable with her sexuality. Exposing herself to her husband was natural enough. Still, Robyn filed away that information for another day.

As was routine now, the psychologist ordered her patient to masturbate openly. Jelena didn't hesitate. In fact, she even felt less shame this time at pleasuring herself so openly. As Jelena started to play with her cunt, Robyn tried to explain to David.

"I realise that things seem to be moving very quickly. But its important that Jelena receives some intense therapy. She has kept a lot of things locked-up for a long time. I know that you love her and that she is no longer exactly the woman you married. That's why I am involving you in the therapy - so you can both discover the new Jelena together."

David was nodding but only half-listening. He was staring at his beautiful wife as she frantically played with her vagina. Robyn ordered David to remove his trousers.

"Stand next to her and put your cock in her hand. Let her feel how much you want her to learn and grow to be a slut." David did as he was asked without question. Jelena moaned even louder as she wrapped her fingers around her husband's hard shaft. Robyn could see she was very close.

"Quickly David. Put your hands on your wife's knees. She has a habit of trying to hide her pleasure by closing her legs at the last moment. You must force her legs to stay open."

David did as instructed and only just in time. Jelena cried out with the unmistakeable sound of her erupting climax and David fought hard to push her knees outwards. The sensation, the knowledge she was fully on display, succeeded in making her orgasm even more intense. Jelena's eyes flew open in a wild stare as she almost screamed out her orgasm.

Before she'd recovered Robyn had her on her knees, once more in front of her husband. Jelena was well on the way to discovering her true slut passion. Hungrily, she slipped her husband's hard cock into her mouth and proceeded to bob her head back and forth along his length. David had to admit to himself he was enjoying this therapy and he was starting to really appreciate his "new" wife.

"Please act naturally, David," the psychologist was saying in a soothing voice. "It won't hurt Jelena if you blow in her mouth". He wasn't sure what else could happen since his wife had his cock deep in her mouth as she stroked his shaft, her other hand gripping his arse as if to ensure he could not escape. He'd gotten used to this over the preceding week. David's moans increased in speed and pitch until, inevitably, he felt his seed rush from his loins and spurt again and again into the soft wet mouth of his loving wife.

Robyn was almost beside herself with lust at that point. Almost unseen, she slipped off her own trousers and sat in the same chair where Jelena had been. It was time to take a risk with the "therapy", for her own sanity if not for Jelena's.

The emerging new slut was still on her knees in front of her husband, caressing his cock and smiling up at him. She was running her tongue around the inside of her mouth, savouring the taste of his baby-making cream. Why had she not allowed herself this pleasure before?

Robyn intruded on her reverie, asking her to come closer and this time kneel between the doctor's thighs. She'd shuffled down in the chair and draped her legs over the upholstered arms. The doctor's cunt was on full display but that was no real challenge for her. Jelena didn't even mind that David was now staring at her sex instead of his wife's.

"Tell me David, do you perform oral on your wife on a regular basis?" The look on David's face told the story. The truth was that he did lick her sex on occasions but that it wasn't something he felt he needed to do every time they made love. The psychologist "tut tutted". There were several reasons why a man might decline to eat his wife's cunt. Nevertheless, David's reticence was something she'd address soon enough.

Robyn turned her attention to Jelena. "I really think its time to take another step. I want you to touch me now. Remember how you did it once before? Touch me again, now, and this time I want to you to really work it for me. I want you to see if you will make me cum."

Of course it all came down to that list. Even Jelena's first draft had revealed her interest in trying to be intimate with another woman. Robyn had known straight away that this was a fantasy that had to be fulfilled somehow. After all, the doctor herself had started out as "bi-curious".

Jelena couldn't quite believe what she was doing. Her husband definitely could not believe what he was seeing. His wife, obviously nervous and aroused, reached out and began stroking the cunt of the older, plump woman. David could see her labia were swollen and her clit was sticking out between the folds. The doctor moaned softly in appreciation as she felt her patient begin to stroke her desperate cunt.

The good thing was that Jelena, despite her nerves, was rapidly overcoming all her inhibitions. It seemed only right that, having been made to suffer the indignity of a public orgasm, she should return the favour. Jelena flicked that the doctor's clit with one hand as penetrated the psychologist with one finger of her other hand. She could hear the whispered curses of the other woman and guessed that whatever she was doing was making its mark. Soon she had two fingers working deep in the doctor's hole. She marvelled at how wet the older woman had become and she wondered if that was what a slut was truly like.

Robyn was aware that David was still staring. She tried to lie back and enjoy the ministrations of her patient. Yet she was fascinated to watch David's reactions. Robyn was still gazing fully into his eyes when her own climax launched through her body and her cunt spasmed and gushed all over Jelena's fingers. She noticed that David's cock had grown back to full size. It helped to firm up an idea Robyn had been working on.

Finally the session was concluded and everyone got dressed again. Robyn gave her final instructions.

"David I won't see you next week. Time for another one-on-one, just me and Jelena. You will continue to fuck your wife every day for the next two weeks. You can release your cum wherever you like but make sure its every day." David nodded enthusiastically.

She handed them each an envelope. "You can open these later. Its OK to share the contents. Its just some more instructions to help the therapy." And there was one more thing - they must make free the evening of the Friday in two weeks time. It was important.

As the couple left, Robyn packed up her things for the day. She was still incredibly aroused and needed an early mark. She'd work out her frustrations on her partner that evening.

*********************

The next week was a good one for Doctor Robyn, noted psychologist. She had appointments with Kiss K and Jelena on the same day. A lovely way to break up the routine.

Miss K had reported on her previous Friday night. Her darkest, dirtiest fantasy had come true - the gang rape.

While walking down an empty street in a strange part of town, a dark van had pulled up and two men had jumped out. She'd been grabbed, a hand forced over her mouth, and bundled into the van. There'd been three other men in the van and Miss K knew she was in for trouble that night. Happily she'd been able to recognise the hand signal one of them made and knew this was her therapy - a frightening and thrilling sexual adventure planned by a very clever psychologist.