Hanson House Sequel: Doctor Robyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers

"You see David, your wife loves acting out her fantasies. But sometimes a slut also likes to lose control. She likes to be taken and used." She put her hand on his shoulder, her jelly cock sticking out like a man. "Fill her mouth David. Let her love your cock."

She replaced him immediately, burying her fake cock in Jelena with a single thrust. Her grunt of pleasure was drowned out as David put the tip of his cock into her mouth. Robyn wasted no time, quickly taking up a rhythm as she penetrated her patient. "Thrust into her mouth please David. Its very important that we give Jelena as much stimulation as possible."

David understood little of that except that he was supposed to fuck his wife's mouth. Now he was the one who lacked experience but he did manfully, trying to match his thrusts with those of the doctor. 'Don't cum yet David," the doctor ordered him as Jelena began to grunt and cry out almost continuously. She had never ever imagined she could cum so repeatedly as this.

When the doctor slipped a finger into her rectum, still reaming her cunt with the fake cock, Jelena felt her body explode. It was the weirdest sensation. Jelena had no time to think of it as "dirty". Her arse had become more accustomed to intimate touching and this, being penetrated in two places at once, was more than she could handle. Jelena almost screamed her next orgasm as the doctor worked both her holes

Fortunately Robyn still had a modicum of control over the proceedings. She could see David was ready to cum. It was important not to waste this opportunity.

"Please cum for her now David. But pull out first. Stroke your cock until you finish. Yes that's right - I want you to shoot your cum onto her face." David couldn't believe what he was hearing. Of course he was wanking his cock furiously now but he was deeply unsure about unloading on Jelena's face. Wasn't that too far?

The doctor had played it just right, however, and David was too far gone now to stop. His cum flew out of his cock and splashed hard on Jelena's face. He hit her forehead and her eye. One of his spurts flew so hard it went right over her head and landed on her back. He got some in her mouth, which wasn't easy since Robyn was still fucking her cunt from behind.

Only when David appeared done did the doctor relent and slow her thrusting in Jelena's cunt. Slowly she withdrew the jelly cock and suggested that David put Jelena on the floor, on her knees. "She might clean you now, suck your cock clean." Jelena thought that was an excellent idea. Her face was coated in her husband's seed and her left eye stung badly from the dollop of cum that had landed there. She felt fantastic, really alive. She'd been used and yet Robyn wanted David to have still more. Quickly she went to her knees and took his softening cock into her mouth, tasting them both on his shaft.

Robyn was already getting dressed again. She needed to get ready for her next appointment. Judge Branson was due soon. David's performance had given the good doctor an idea.

Jelena cleaned the rest of David's cum from her face. She was oblivious to the smaller drops in her hair. Once they were dressed, Jelena and David both sat in front of the doctor looking very pleased with themselves. The effect of the anal stimulation on Jelena had been obvious. Less so was the excitement she felt at having her husband cover her face with his seed.

It was time to finish and Robyn had to break into their reverie. She handed David an envelope.

"Friday night. I have arranged a hotel room for you. The details are in there. Basically, you will meet another couple for dinner and then go to the room. Its called same room sex and you will fuck Jelena while the other couple are doing the same next to you." David looked surprised, but then that had been happening a lot lately. "Of course you don't have to do anything you don't want. This is therapy and not the army. But if you follow the instructions I think everything will go just fine."

Robyn smiled at Jelena. It would take a while for it all to sink in. She was still on an incredible high after that day's session. But the doctor had no doubt that Jelena was ready for this next step. She wished them both luck as they departed.

Minutes later Judge Branson swept into the office. Robyn was enjoying this therapy as well, though she'd need to find another technique soon. She undid the judge's suit pants and reached in to fondle those judicial balls - big and hairy, which Robyn rather liked. They discussed his situation for a long time, the doctor trying to reassure His Honour that he was well on the way to a cure. Later she gave him a long session of stroking and sucking. As she did, the doctor weighed up her options for the best way to treat the judge. In the end she jerked his raging hard-on until his cum spewed out onto her face and her hands and her blouse.

*************************

From that point Jelena's therapy really started to speed along. The main reason, certainly, had been her willingness to realise that she was a slut and much happier that way. It had also helped that her husband had embraced Jelena's slutty side and all the opportunities it brought him. Robyn was pleased for them. Their relationship was getting stronger. Plus it meant she would have room in her schedule for some new, interesting cases.

The night in the hotel had gone very well for Jelena and David. The doctor had selected a man and woman, Pete and Ophelia, who were among her favourites - very good-looking and completely charming. The four of them had dined together, Jelena getting increasingly restless as she anticipated what was to follow, thinking about the joy she would get from fucking under doctor's orders. As a result, as soon as they entered the suite Jelena had stripped-off and pulled her husband's cock from his trousers.

Plenty of vigorous and intense sex followed, the four of them managing to share the large bed. Jelena had been incredibly aroused and David not far behind. Jelena, in particular, had loved fucking in front of an audience. Luckily, David had discovered he could perform that way, too.

Their excitement was only enhanced by observing Pete and Ophelia in all their sexual glory. Jelena had wanted to follow along, copying the other couple each time they moved to a new position.

At one point, during a brief period of rest, Simone had reached out and fondled Jelena's tits. This was done, of course, at the suggestion of the good Doctor Robyn. The effect had been just as Robyn had hoped. Jelena had accepted the invitation with gusto, the two women embracing and touching one another. It ended with Jelena having her first "69" with another woman.

Pete's role had been no less important, ensuring that David saw the positives in having such a "slutty" wife. It didn't take much to convince David that a bi-sexual wife was a true gift for any man.

David had been shocked to hear himself agree to the other man's suggestion that they take turns fucking his pretty wife. They had thrown Jelena into the "doggy" position and proceeded to fuck her cunt, deep and hard, until they were sure she really could not take any more. Until then David hadn't really known that Jelena could enjoy having her cunt pounded. Without warning Ophelia had slipped his cock into her mouth and David, at Jelena's urging, had lain there next to his wife as another woman sucked him dry. After that David could hardly complain when Pete had pumped his load deep into Jelena's aching cunt. She had almost squealed her joy when Pete had presented his still firm cock for her to clean.

Two weeks later, as a kind of "coming out", Robyn had taken them to one of the high-flying parties hosted by the Carvers. Pete and Ophelia were there and the idea was for another group fuck, this time with a real audience. The doctor had gotten her own thrills by joining the foursome. As they all fucked and sucked and swapped, Robyn had observed Jelena closely, in between sucking Jelena's tits and fingering the holes of both women and then watching as the guys screwed first one wife and then the other.

The Carvers' party had been mind-blowing for Jelena and David. In her wildest dreams, Jelena had not imagined so much sexual debauchery. Some of it was so hardcore it was intimidating. But Jelena had been thrilled to watch Doctor Robyn try to fellate the party host, a man with an enormous cock. She'd gotten her share as well when, later in the night, she'd been presented with cocks to suck. The men were strangers to her and their shafts glistened with the juices of other woman but, as a good guest should, Jelena had gone to her knees and used her mouth to clean all three of them.

David had not held back, revelling in the chance to play with a couple of big-titted women. One young woman had wrapped her luscious breasts around David's cock and smiled as he delivered a sensuous tit-fucking. Later he'd watched that same young woman receive a brutal arse-fucking.

***********************

After that, Robyn decided to reduce the frequency of her sessions. The patient was building her own network of sluts and deviants and getting busy with her new sex life. Robyn didn't want the pretty young wife fixated on her. So monthly appointments became the new routine.

Jelena was doubly happy about the new arrangement. The week after the Carvers' party, she had arrived early for an appointment with the psychologist and had seen her mother-in-law leaving the building. Luckily she'd not been spotted herself. It was possible her in-law was visiting another office the same building but Jelena just knew that wasn't right. She thought about the picture Robyn had shown her and wondered. Then she stopped, trying to force those thoughts from her head. Robyn had said all her patients deserved confidentiality and Jelena knew that was right.

The doctor did, however, have a few other tricks up her sleeve. While stressing to Jelena and David the importance of continuing their swinging sex-life, the doctor also assured Jelena that she would benefit from some additional one-on-one therapy. She had just the right woman for the job. After a little discussion Jelena had agreed that, firstly, it didn't have to be regarded as "cheating" if she fucked a woman without David's knowledge and, secondly, even a slut like her should be able to keep a few things for herself.

Cynthia (Cyn as she liked to be called) was perfect for Jelena. She was a small, chubby Chinese woman in her early twenties. In addition, Cyn was very bi-sexual and readily admitted to being rather promiscuous. Robyn knew that Jelena would not be able to resist Cyn. That was a good thing since Cyn was interested in all manner of "dirty" and deviant sex play and, in addition to being an incorrigible slut herself, usually was quite demanding and downright bossy with her lovers.

Over the next couple of months, Jelena would spend one lunchtime each week in Cyn's CBD apartment. Cyn quickly showed her some of the intricacies of fingering and eating a cunt and the patient had been proud to improve her skills in pleasuring women. Jelena's own holes got plenty of the same treatment, naturally. Cyn was eager to corrupt the married woman and soon Jelena was happily behaving as Cyn's personal slut. By the third week Cyn was demanding that Jelena piss on her, on the floor of her bathroom. Jelena found it difficult and embarrassing at first, though she surprised herself at how much she enjoyed the act. It was about "release" in more ways than one. The liberation she felt was real enough.

Then, having had her own "filthy" tendencies unleashed, Jelena had endured her own humiliation when the time came for Cyn, in turn, to shower her in steaming piss. Jelena really could not understand why she enjoyed it so much. The doctor's assurances helped, naturally. And Jelena could not dispute that her "nasty" behaviour of recent months had made her happier and more contented in every other part of her life.

That had included making anal play a more regular part of her sex life with David. Doctor Robyn had been correct, naturally, about taking time and about the benefits of having her anal passage used. Jelena had always assumed it was "dirty" and that, most likely, it would hurt. The licking and the toys, as ordered by the doctor as part of her therapy had taken care of that. The good doctor was nothing if not expert. David had been the one who'd suggested he put his cock in her bottom - Jelena had been both relieved and excited to try. Slowly he'd gotten a little deeper each time until Jelena could honestly say she found it pleasant to be fucked in her bum. When David got worked up enough to shoot his cum into her bowels Jelena revelled in the "filthy" nature of it and the wonder of being a true slut.

With all that had happened, the psychologist felt it was important to consolidate Jelena's progress. She didn't want the new slut retreating to her old ways. One more stage of therapy was required and she felt it best to engage David. He came in one day for his own one-on-one appointment. Robyn approached the matter with care.

"David, you know Jelena wrote a list of her desires and many of the sexual things she wanted to try. You've not seen that list and perhaps you never will. But I can assure you that Jelena is slowly working her way through it."

David was curious about the list, naturally, but he didn't mind too much that it was kept secret from him. "You said it yourself doctor - Jelena kept those secrets for a long time and it was making her unhappy. The important thing is that she's happier being a slut."

"That's very true David and I am glad you feel that way. Of course, its been good for you as I know you have acknowledged. I wonder if you've noticed that you've been getting to fuck women with larger tits than your wife's?" It hadn't exactly occurred to David though he'd certainly enjoyed Ophelia's tits and the "talented" women at the party.

"You see David, in a similar way, many women have a curiosity about men and the size of their cocks." The doctor went on to explain that he should expect Jelena to feel the same way. "She is a slut after all, as you know, and its a healthy interest for her to pursue."

The doctor asked David to drop his trousers. He wasn't sure at first. After all, that had just been a part of Jelena's therapy and on this day he'd come alone. The doctor moved around the desk and reminded David that the therapy had been arranged for both of them. Besides, in a roundabout way this was still a part of Jelena's therapy.

The doctor had casually wrapped one hand around his cock and all of David's reluctance disappeared. Her touch felt incredible and quickly his cock grew to its full size. Robyn went on talking, maintaining her professional air, even as she stroked David's cock. She was a cock slut and vastly more experienced than Jelena so she hardly noticed the distraction. She did take note of David's cock, though. It was a lovely specimen and Jelena had assured the doctor that she was very satisfied by it.

"But I am certain that she is still curious about bigger cocks. In the same way as you've been enjoying the chance to fuck other sluts with big tits. Do you understand what I'm saying?" David wanted to nod but he was too busy trying to suppress his moans of pleasure. The doctor had a very special technique and soon she'd have David on the edge of his climax.

It was then that the doctor sprang the trap, telling David that it was time for Jelena to explore her curiosity. Doctor Robyn was prescribing sex with a man who owned a large cock. She suggested to David that it might be better if Jelena was able to experience this part of her therapy on her own, without him. David was in no position to argue right then and so it was decided - Robyn would arrange for Jelena, as therapy, to be naked with this man and his large cock and, naturally, to have sex with him.

The poor husband hardly heard what the doctor was saying as she worked her magic on his cock. "Would you like to cum for me David?" she asked him with a grin. David could only gasp a strangled "yes please". The doctor grinned harder and adjusted her technique ever so slightly. Yes, his was a fairly average cock but she enjoyed the feeling of it pulsing in her hand. With her other fingers she stroked his balls. As David erupted, moaning loudly and cursing, she was quite impressed by the force with which his semen flew out of the end and splattered on her business clothes. Forever after, the mention of large cocks would remind David of this special hand job from his wife's psychologist.

*****************

The man chosen by Robyn for Jelena was Roy, the tall blonde accomplice who'd assisted with Miss K. He measured at over eight inches and had the thickness to go with it. Roy had a friend, too, who was slightly bigger and they came as a package deal.

This part of the therapy replaced the weekly sessions with Cynthia. The doctor's little helper had moved on to new thrills, as she so often did. That wasn't really important - Jelena didn't need kinky sex with a woman so much as she needed to be kept sexually active.

For some months after, every couple of weeks or so, Jelena would stay out late after work being fucked by Roy and his friend. She knew it was the best possible therapy for her. Like many wives, Jelena was thrilled to be filled and stretched beyond what she experienced at home. Those two big shafts were just as the doctor had described them - perfect. She quickly learned how to be fucked by larger men. Like a good slut, each time she would go to her knees and let the men use her body, taking those big poles into her mouth and her cunt. Often the guys would fill both ends at the same time and Jelena would melt for them. Each time she would receive a double load of semen. She always took some in her cunt but she was just as happy when they aimed at her mouth or her face.

To ensure ongoing harmony, Robyn administered a few more handjobs to David - something Jelena very much approved of. David had learned he could spray his semen over his wife's face and Robyn had shared that little treat with him as well, taking the husband's hot cum on her cheeks. It had been so successful with the judge after all.

Jelena loved her husband more than ever and, since she always found herself extra horny after time with the guys, gave him frequent sessions of wild sex. What was more, thanks to the tuition from Cyn, she graduated to full anal sex. Every weekend she made sure to find time to let David fuck her slutty arse, including sometimes at the swingers' club they'd joined. Though she remained certain that her husband would be the only man she'd ever allowed to penetrate her "other hole" - that was one thing she kept for him alone.

There was more outdoor fucking as well. Plus they'd been invited to another of the fabulous parties hosted by the Carvers. David was looking forward to that very much. The only real question for Jelena was whether she'd prefer to expand her coterie of lovers, male and female, or content herself with the range of opportunities she already had for slutty sex.

For her part, Doctor Robyn moved on to new patients. There was the married couple with a wife feeling sexually frustrated. The husband had developed a "complex" about rough sex and was afraid forceful fucking would damage her. Then there was the young woman who was, so she said, unable to masturbate successfully. Robyn explored several new treatments for these complaints. It was just a pity that she could never publish them in the medical journals.

mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers