Hanson House Sequel: Doctor Robyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They'd taken her to an empty warehouse and hurriedly torn her clothes from her. One of them had muttered in her ear that she should "do everything we tell you or we will hurt you". Miss K had shuddered at that, wanting to cry out for mercy, watching as the men took of their shirts and pulled out their cocks.

"They were all such beautiful men," she reported to Doctor Robyn. Of course the doctor had hand-picked them all from among the guests at the Carvers' parties. "They just over-powered me and I had no defence, no way of stopping them."

By yanking her hair they'd forced Miss K to open her mouth and the first of five cocks was forced into her throat. They mauled and bruised her tits, making crude remarks about her body and how she "wanted to beg for it". She was bitten. She was forced to gag on one cock after another, her tears and her drool running down her body.

They fucked her brutally. The men took turns holding her down roughly while the others had their turn in her cunt. They all fucked her repeatedly, she had no idea how many times each of the five men had used her. After being fucked like that for ages the men had flipped her onto her hands and knees. They'd not stopped slamming their filthy fat cocks into her cunt the entire time. She'd even been spit-roasted by several of them - a first for Miss K - and the animals had laughed as they abused her body.

Two of them had told her loudly that "they were going to use that pretty little arse". That had frightened Miss K all over again since she was rather inexperienced in anal sex.

Of course the fear had served to heighten the thrill of her predicament. The two dirty bastards had violated her sphincters several times each. The arse fucking was not comfortable, being more or less "forced" onto the frightened woman. She was a little worried they'd damage her. Yet Miss K had loved every second of it. "My whole body was on fire Doctor. It was a dream come true."

The men had finished by using her as a target for their cum. A couple forced their cocks into her mouth and made her swallow their huge loads. The others had jacked-off until they each spurted on her face, in her hair and into her eyes.

Then Miss K was forced to dress herself in her torn rags and one of them, the tall blonde one, had driven her home in silence. Her body had ached and her cunt was sore and swollen for a couple of days afterward. Of course she'd had to throw out her clothes. A minor sacrifice, all things considered.

"The therapy is really working," she had told the doctor with a huge grin. "I can feel it. I am already feeling less intimidated by the men I work with."

And now Robyn was faced with Jelena, sweet and young and naked. She was curious about the sex with her husband since their last appointment.

"It just seems to be getting better and better. I suppose its really true that I had to let go of my silly inhibitions. Being a slut for my husband is actually very rewarding," she said with a small giggle.

"Oh, and we opened your letters of course. You can guess that I was totally embarrassed to ask my husband to lick me back there. To 'rim' me I mean. I didn't think he'd want to but I made sure I cleaned myself before bed."

Robyn raised her eyebrows, signalling that she wanted the rest of the details.

"Well, it was in your letter so I think he had to do it. Actually, he quite likes it. I absolutely love it, of course. Its so nuaghty but it feels so wonderful. My whole body responds while he's doing that. And even better than that, now that he's going down there he's even been using his mouth on my vagina the last few nights."

The doctor wanted to know about David's instructions. He had, indeed, gone and purchased some anal toys to use on Jelena. A small butt plug and some anal beads. Jelena knew that the "rimming" was helping her passage to accept the new toys. She understood that it was a necessary part of her therapy but she just wasn't feeling really comfortable with them yet. That was natural, Robyn assured her. "Give it some time. You put anal on your list but I don't think you weren't really certain about it." That was true - Jelena assumed that it was something she'd have to try as part of her therapy but she had doubts that it could ever be enjoyable. "For a patient with your diagnosis, anal sex will be invaluable," the doctor advised solemnly. "Many women can benefit from it, especially sluts. But I advise patients to go slow and give it time to work."

Then Robyn wanted to discuss one of Jelena's strongest desires - to experience sexual pleasure with another woman. Again, she reassured her patient that this was common and normal. Still, she was interested to know why Jelena had such a desire.

"Its hard to say," replied Jelena. "I do find women beautiful. A lot of women." She blushed again, looking even more pretty. "I know plenty of girls have sex with one another so they must enjoy it. And since I feel like I am not very sexually experienced, I thought perhaps one day it would be good to try it. I wanted to find out... if it was better ...different."

Robyn smiled gently at her patient. "You have been enjoying the opportunity to touch me, to finger my cunt."

Jelena grinned, more confident this time. "Yes doctor, I was so excited when you let me do that. It probably sounds disgusting but I was still smelling you on my fingers for hours afterwards."

The doctor felt her cunt tingle a little at that news. "Not at all my dear. It shows what rapid progress you are making. I take it you are pleased with your improvement?" Jelena smiled a big smile and nodded her head furiously.

"You're getting more comfortable as you become more of a slut?" Jelena agreed that was true.

"And I wonder if, in your mind, part of being a slut might involve being available sexually to other women." Jelena wasn't sure about that. She just knew that she felt a strong desire to make love to a woman.

"Why don't come around to this side of the desk?" said the psychologist gently. Robyn had pulled up her skirt to expose her own luscious cunt. Jelena's eyes went wide open as she stared at the other woman's cunt. The doctor made a signal which Jelena recognised instinctively. She felt her mouth go dry and her legs buckle as she went to her knees, ready to worship that bare shaven sex.

"I'd like to try to accelerate your therapy," Robyn was telling her. "As a reward for your wonderful progress". The doctor knew she was already wet with anticipation. "In time I hope to arrange for you to be taught properly how to do this. But technique is not important at this point."

She reached out and stroked her hand on one side of Jelena's face. "Go down on me now Jelena. Eat my cunt as if you were the slut you want to become."

Jelena felt herself trembling. It was nerves and excitement and confusion. But the doctor knew best, that was certain. Jelena was never going to refuse the order - not with another woman displaying her cunt for her, the first signs of arousal glistening on the spreading labia. She had the scent of the doctor's arousal in her nostrils. There was no turning back. Jelena placed her mouth over another woman's cunt for the very first time and she knew right then it would not be the last.

Robyn was groaning her pleasure from the first touch of the patient's mouth. She'd been right when she'd said technique did not matter so much. The doctor had wanted this moment since the first appointment with Jelena. The younger woman certainly showed plenty of enthusiasm for this part of her "therapy". Robyn spread her legs a little further and gently placed a hand on the back of Jelena's head.

"You are doing very well my dear," she cooed softly to Jelena. The younger woman knew she had little idea of what do to. Happily the doctor was content for now simply to be taking advantage of her patient. Jelena was doing her best to recreate the sensations she enjoyed the most - flicking her tongue and sucking on the clit, alternating her pressure from button to hole. It wasn't bad and Robyn's moans were genuine enough. Carefully she moved her hand, guiding Jelena to her own most sensitive spots. Everyone had to start somewhere and the sight of this young, sweet wife between her thighs was reward enough for now.

It was only after a long few minutes that Robyn applied pressure to pull Jelena away from her cunt. The patient looked in awe and Robyn felt she could not have been more beautiful than with cunt juice glistening on her face.

"I'm sorry doctor," murmured Jelena. "You didn't orgasm. I'm just not good at doing that to a woman." She looked a little downcast.

Robyn looked at her sternly. "Jelena, this is therapy. Not normal therapy I grant you. But therapy all the same. Its not whether you are good at something. Remember what we said - this is about focussing on your pleasure and all the things you want to try." Jelena nodded, still looking a little unsure.

"Tell me honestly Jelena. Do you enjoy it? Do you enjoy having your face in my cunt?"

"Oh yes doctor. It was so much better than I expected. Its so warm ...and so wet. To actually feel your vagina on my tongue... I used to worry that oral sex was disgusting. But I can see now why so many people like to lick a vag ...I mean, they like to eat a cunt."

Robyn smiled down at her. "That's good. Its an important step for you. Experiencing a woman was high on your list. So that part of your therapy will need to continue." What a shame that Robyn would need to refer Jelena elsewhere for those lessons.

She had the patient rise now and ordered her to lie over the desk. "That's it. With your lovely bottom pointing to the window. Legs nicely apart for me." It was just as well the upper-floor office looked out over a large city park. Robyn noted that Jelena's cunt was also wet and glistening, Just perfect for the next activity.

The doctor reached into a small cabinet and took out a leather harness. This one she'd had custom-made. She selected a nice jelly phallus, one she judged a little thicker than David's erect cock. Silently she fitted the cock to her harness and was ready to fuck the pretty young woman.

"Hold still now for me baby. I want to give you something now. A real reward this time."

Jelena was so wet, so aroused, that the tip of the fake cock easily disappeared inside her folds. Surprised, she turned and tried to see what the doctor was doing. She was met with a smile and Jelena, already enjoying her reward, let her body lie flat across the desk as she shuffled her feet wider to give the doctor easier access.

Slowly the cock worked deeper into Jelena's hot, wet cunt. "Oh doctor," she moaned. "What are you doing to me?" But it was no protest. Jelena felt the other woman fucking her, filling and reaming her cunt slowly, forcefully. She was more full than she'd been for many years. She couldn't see what the doctor was doing but she could feel it - Robyn grasping her hips to give leverage as she fucked Jelena as she'd never been fucked before. It felt like fucking but to Jelena it was ...different ... fantastic.

Robyn loved cocks and she enjoyed wielding them as if she were a man. Luckily for Jelena, her doctor had had a lot of practice at this. And she'd not forgotten where it felt best for a cock to touch her. She thrust almost perfectly, stretching and filling her patient. Pushing her right to the brink of her release.

"I am fucking you Jelena. You are being fucked by a woman. Reach down now and rub your slit. I want to hear you cum."

But there was no need for Jelena to have any further stimulation. The sensation in her cunt, the knowledge that Robyn was screwing her, was more than enough. Jelena reached out her arms, as if in supplication, and stifled the scream of a most incredible orgasm. Robyn sensed the clenching of Jelena's cunt muscles around the jelly cock and wondered, not for the first time, just how that felt for a man.

After she let Jelena fall slowly to the floor, still panting heavily, Robyn removed her strap-on harness and left it standing on the desk. She removed her shirt now and held Jelena as the pretty young woman recovered from her monster orgasm. The two women lay together on the floor, fondling one another's tits. Jelena just could not believe how quickly, and easily, she'd had carnal relations with a woman.

"Therapy needs talk my dear," chided the psychologist. Jelena looked straight into her eyes.

"Is this what happens? Am I becoming a slut?"

"You are a slut Jelena. I think its time that you accepted its true. The therapy I have designed for you is not about making you a slut. Its about allowing you to learn how to use that slut of yours." Jelena knew in her heart that it was, indeed, true. Her old self was gone now - she could no longer pretend that she wasn't highly sexed and ready for all manner of filthy pleasures.

"Being a slut doesn't mean you have to fuck women you know," the doctor told her. "In your case, however, its a definite bonus."

"Oh doctor. I want to thank you so much. It feels so fantastic when we do those things together. You are so sexy and you just know how to make me feel so good."

Suddenly Jelena looked all serious. Even a little worried. Robyn waited for the words to come out. "Doctor, I am a little afraid ...I am loving all this ...I don't want it to end."

Robyn softly stroked Jelena's face. "My dear, this is therapy, not the real world. I am training you to go out and find all these pleasures for yourself - these and more. In time I will help you to find other people who can widen you experience ...and who can help you to really be the slut you are."

Jelena smiled at that. It sounded like her life was getting better and better. She felt like she owed the psychologist so much. Still, as Robyn reminded her, she was a happily married woman. It was important that she didn't wait for their weekly sessions. There was still so much in her list that she should be exploring with her husband.

"But I have one more question for you Jelena. Today was wonderful - for me too. Each week you are becoming more and more sexy and slutty. But what about David? You've had your first real taste of sex with a woman. It was a big step. But what will you want to do it David decides he cannot go on?"

Jelena looked serious now. "Doctor, I really don't know. I have thought about that, of course. I guess, right now... I love David but if he can't allow me to have all these things, these pleasures ...maybe I'll need to find them on my own."

The doctor nodded and tried to smile at Jelena. That was a very healthy response indeed. Still, Robyn hoped to avoid such difficulties. She had a plan to take care of that.

*********************************

David came to the office with his wife for the next appointment. He was proud to tell the psychologist that he continued to fuck Jelena every day - sometimes more than once. At his suggestion they'd experimented with "69s". Jelena had the most enormous smile on her face as David informed the doctor. For her part, Robyn thought it best to contain her own grin. This was a very positive development. Apparently the therapy was working on David as well.

"I am really pleased to hear that," she said. "The best therapy is the one you give yourself, after all." Again, it was mumbo jumbo but the point was to encourage them to keep getting more kinky. "You especially David - its so valuable for your wife for you to encourage her and to contribute to her therapy."

Then Jelena took her turn. "David has really been helping my therapy this week, doctor. The other night, when it was really hot ...well we went down to the beach, trying to find some cool air. I told David I was feeling horny. We had sex right there, on the beach in the dark. It was just the best. The thing was, no-one could see us but I could hear people walking around nearby." She grinned a huge grin and it was clear how much the once demure woman had enjoyed her first outdoors fuck.

Nor was that the end of the report. For Jelena proudly related how David had experimented with using the anal beads on her while eating her out. More practice was needed but Jelena knew she wanted to try again... soon. With so much good progress the doctor decided to really push hard for this session.

As always, Jelena was completely naked as she sat in the psychologist's office. She saw the sign from Robyn and "assumed the position", casually reaching between her legs to masturbate for her audience. "Remember last week," said Robyn. "We want to hear you really cum for us today."

Jelena gave a quick glance to her husband. He didn't yet know about last week's session. She'd not yet found a way to tell him. Robyn saw the glance and knew instantly. Well, she could use that to advantage.

"Tell me David - what is your feeling about women who like to have sex with other women?" David was staring at Jelena, as he always did when she masturbated, but the question caught his attention.

"You mean...?"

"Jelena has touched me sexually. Fingered my cunt. You were watching and I think you enjoyed it." How could he say otherwise? "So really my question is this - do you think we should see what kind of slut your wife is? I can tell you that her list of sexual desires includes fucking other women. Would you support her trying that out?"

"Doctor, my wife has never been so happy. Her life has turned around completely. And you know that the therapy is working for me as well."

Robyn took that as an answer in the affirmative. "It wouldn't be necessary for you to watch or to be a part of anything you didn't want. Though I imagine Jelena would appreciate you being with her, to support her." The patient was following orders, recalling exactly what had happened in that office a week earlier, and her moans were growing louder.

"She'd probably have to finger another woman. I am sure she'd want to eat that woman's cunt." Jelena groaned louder now, her orgasm approaching fast. "Naturally such therapy would require her, in front of you, to have her cunt eaten by this other woman." The suggestion, the image in her mind, sent Jelena right over the edge and she cried out her climax as she sat in the cushy chair imagining a 69 with the lovely doctor. "Hold her knees David. Keep her legs open so we can see her orgasm." He did as ordered, though it was hardly necessary since Jelena, these days, was delighted to have them watch her cum. It was incredible how good it felt to masturbate like this - and how easy it had become.

"Come on David, take your pants off," the doctor ordered next. "Today you will really get to participate in her therapy." Robyn was removing her own clothes by now, her plan unfolding nicely.

"Put her over the chair David. Her head on this side so she is ready to be fucked." David did as he was told, his wife surprisingly compliant as she was dragged into position. Actually Jelena had no reason to resist. It occurred to her that these two were treating her like a slut and she was as turned-on as she could be.

David barely waited for the order from the doctor before he shoved his length into his wife's sopping wet cunt. His first thrust drove an animal-like sound from her throat and David knew he would get to re-enact this scene again and again.

"Deep and hard please David. I want to hear her making sounds as you fuck her cunt." Robyn was naked now and strapping on her harness. Poor David didn't know where to look but he never stopped humping his wife. "You have to hold your orgasm David. Its important you don't cum yet."

As it happened, Jelena was cumming hard enough for them both. It was just as well the walls were thick in this old building because her grunting would surely have attracted attention from the neighbours.

Robyn selected a phallus for her harness. The younger woman would be nicely stretched from her husband's cock. The doctor put aside the rubber cock from last week and instead chose one a little firmer and larger.