Hanson House Sequel: Jasminda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers

Jas wasn't any more inclined to fuck women now than she had been. But Candace, an eager bi-sexual, was as randy as ever for the younger woman and insisted that Jas should continue with this "tuition". Jas didn't mind so much – she really liked Mistress Candace and was always willing to do whatever she could to please her instructor. She could not complain about the amazing orgasms she received from Candace. She had to admit, also, that she'd discovered she really enjoyed wielding a cock of her own. And Candace soon introduced the skill of double penetration and Jas learned all over again just how pliable her holes could be.

Most of the other "special lessons" Jas faced seemed to involve servicing cocks one way or another. That seemed a little strange to Jas since she was now fully "initiated". She also felt that she'd gained more experience than any other Hanson House pupil at being used by men and their cocks. It soon occurred to Jas, however, that these "lessons" were not so much focused on her as they were for the benefit of the male students.

Given her unique position, and her "real world" experience, Mistress Candace let Jas take charge of these classes. There wasn't much technique involved, more it was a case of young men learning self-control and performing in a group setting. Happily, Jas remained as eager for cocks and their cum as any Hanson House student.

For her first class, Jas was naked and on her knees as five trainee dominants used her mouth till she was raw. She'd grinned throughout, no longer intimidated by the male pupils and excited to take those five thick shafts into her mouth. At her signal, five young guys had each throbbed and erupted in her mouth, spewing their loads onto her tongue for Jas to hungrily swallow. It was actually more enjoyable for Jas now that she was no longer a pupil. Despite the five being younger than her owner, mere pupils still, she'd been incredibly turned on by the opportunity to service these five males. There were some terrific specimens amongst the group and it had thrilled Jas to taste their semen as it slid down her throat.

The next class was smaller, only two students, and focused on deepthroating. Jas was so pleased to be given this task and to be able to show off her new skills. One of the boys was eight inches and too big for the little Filipina but she revelled, nonetheless, in the challenge of stretching her mouth and her throat around those two mighty weapons. Having been left her alone with the pupils Jas was free to indulge herself and to give some "extra tuition" of her own. To their astonishment, little quiet submissive Jas exposed her tits and invited the boys to fondle and suck them. She had lain back in the comfortable chair and spread her legs for them. Both the young men had quite adequately fingered her cunt until Jas had cum several times for them. Only when she felt satisfied by their technique did Jas permit them to cum. She'd grinned wildly as both boys had sprayed their semen over her face and her hair, getting it into her mouth and even her eyes.

Jas had been giddy at her part in such teaching and the almost limitless opportunity to suck cocks in the service of Hanson House. She'd been reminded of her status as a slave when A'yan had taken her to his country house the following weekend. He went riding and left her in the custody of his brother. The brother had fucked her throat without mercy. He was noticeably smaller than her Lord but his ferocity had almost caused Jas to vomit. Then she'd been beaten with a riding crop, receiving welts that lasted for days after. When, finally, the brother had fucked Jas he'd been brutal, bruising her tiny cunt despite his smaller size. Sex with her Lord remained painful into a third day. Jas had slept in the stables for the entire weekend.

Secretly, Jas had been grateful for such treatment. It was sick and twisted, she knew that. But A'yan had reminded her that she truly belonged to him. That was so important to Jas. She was owned by a man with charisma and power and she was his private property. A'yan had put her back in her proper place and Jas could only admire and lust after him even more.

Sometimes it surprised Jasminda that her Lord was so liberal in allowing his brother and his best friend to use her. Then again, she knew he was getting plenty of sex himself - not least from his wife. As Mistress Rose had predicted, Assad had recently married a woman chosen by his family. She lived in another of their homes in the home country. It meant that, between his business travels and his new wife, her Lord spent even less time with her. Jas didn't complain, not ever. She had still had academic work to complete and her role in the office of the family business was getting busier and busier. Despite her being owned property, Mr Assad had entrusted her with some crucial roles in helping to manage an important enterprise. His choice of purchase from Hanson House had, after all, been partly based on her academic abilities.

She never felt jealous about the wife. Each time A'yan returned from his her, he would be at his passionate best. The sex was always fantastic and Jas had begun to look forward to those times even more.

Before her owner arrived home, Jas would check her collar to make sure it looked just right. She would also check her rings, her labia already flowering with arousal and making her golden hoops even more prominent. When A'yan stepped through the door she would already be on hands and knees where she would shower kisses over his shoes and, if she was permitted, to remove his shoes and lavish more kisses on his bare feet.

Usually on such occasions he would spank her long and hard, taking his time and playing with her holes as she lay over his lap or a desk. She always knew, as he slapped her, how much he had missed his little brown slave. Jas always squealed with delight when A'yan took his hard cock out before shoving it deep in her mouth. After his wife, her Lord would fuck her mouth without care and Jas loved the way he would use his thick member to choke her. Most times she would be required to take him doggy-style and he would slap her arse still more as he slammed into one or both of her holes. Assad never made her beg to cum and invariably she would explode over his cock and balls.

Jasminda could not have been happier than to give pleasure like this to her owner whenever he returned from his marital duties. After these sessions she was always required to clean her Lord with her mouth. It was something he wanted after returning from his new wife, no matter which hole he'd used. Jas always found it so hard to taste her own arse on her Lord's prick. Yet, she knew she could never really resist an order to take his wonderful cock into her mouth. What was more, of course, she had no right to object. Luckily A'yan never seemed to mind if her cleaning was not so thorough after a buttfuck. She would always finish by kissing his feet once more.

Such tasks were never too much for the little Filipina. Being owned as property gave her a sense of fulfilment others could only dream of. This made, her wonderful Lord, had given her everything. As a sex slave Jas was content with the knowledge she could serve him completely and that there was nothing she could not give him with her body.

**********************************

So it came as a great shock for Jas, even after the warnings of the Hanson House instructors, when A'yan told her he was planning to sell her. It came after she'd been his private property for only around eighteen months. She had known it was a possibility since men like Assad often took a casual attitude even to valuable property. But she'd never really expected such a day to come.

Although he owed her no explanation, Mr Assad took some trouble to discuss the reason for his decision. There was no shortcoming on her part – it was simply that he desired a change. His first wife was learning about more kinky sex. He hoped his second wife would be just the same. He was ready for a new slave and this time he had decided it would be a white woman. In exchange for another generous donation Hanson House would make the arrangements.

The idea had frightened Jas a little as she really had no say in her future. A few weeks later she'd been flown back to Hanson House for a medical check-up and a short meeting with a prospective buyer. It was as simple as that.

As before, it was Mistress Rose who facilitated the transaction. She oversaw the check-up, though it was not much different to those Jas had endured as a student. Once more, careful measurements were taken of all her holes as well as her hips and her bust. She was also photographed in a variety of positions, including with her holes held open and objects inserted. Her new owner wanted to be sure his prospective property would meet his requirements. Again Jas felt herself as if livestock. Deep down she was excited and yet apprehensive about her new owner.

Mistress Rose explained about him. Mr Wilson was an expert in his field and very well paid. He was older, late forties and estranged from his wife. He had a large apartment in the same city as Hanson House but the same rules would apply about Jas, if she was purchased by him, being flown home to her family on a regular basis. A new job would be found as well – even as a slave Jasminda was expected to continue using her intellectual talents.

Mr Wilson was an experienced Dominant, someone known to Rose, who'd tired of his wife being "vanilla'. It had come to the attention of the Principal that he wanted a personal sex slave and Rose knew that Hanson House might be able to assist, making a special case as had been done for Mr Assad. Rose had learned that Mr Wilson preferred a "coloured" woman and had gotten in touch with Mr Assad. Inwardly, Jas groaned that these men could have such racially-based preferences. However, her chief concern was that she would "get on" with this Mr Wilson. She also knew she hoped he had a nice cock for her to worship and service.

Two days after the check-up, Jas was presented to Mr Wilson. He was older, taller and not bad looking. Jas was ordered to strip for the prospective buyer and naturally she found it easy to be displayed. Casually Mr Wilson ordered her to take up different poses as he inspected her physical attributes.

"As the check-up has shown," Mistress Rose said to him, "she is very suitable for you. She remains tight but her holes stretch easily and will accommodate your needs."

Mr Wilson had been fondling Jas' little brown tits. He seemed very keen on those. He also gave her backside a few firm pats, watching to see the way her flesh and her soft skin moved and bounced under his gentle slaps. The young Filipina still had her tight, high butt and that added to her sale price.

Mistress Rose offered him the chance of a "small sample" and Mr Wilson had reclined in one of those comfy leather chairs and unbuckled his pants. Jas noted his cock. Based on her experience he was only of average size. But she saw the way it stood proudly, pointed at the ceiling and hard as a poker. No instruction was needed – Jas obediently knelt between his legs and took the shaft between her lips.

As Jas worked, Rose and Mr Wilson continued to talk business. He wanted to know about the gold rings in Jas' cunt lips.

"That was a special request of her current owner. The Board gave approval for her to be pierced and have the rings fitted. You may prefer that we discount the price if you don't approve of the piercings."

"No no, not at all," said Wilson with a wave. "I'll give her some new ones of my own. We can have those removed and returned to the previous owner." Mr Wilson grabbed Jasminda's black hair and pulled her deep onto his cock as he spewed his seed down her throat. She smiled with gratitude to this important man once he released her and went back to the paperwork with Mistress Rose.

The transaction was as simple as that. Jas was bought and sold and the following week she had a new home, a new job and a new owner. Jas accepted her fate humbly. She was nervous about her new owner but there was nothing she could do about it. Once more she was a sexual chattel for a wealthy and important man. The important thing was that she relished her role and the honour of being sold by Hanson House.

Master didn't waste any time making use of his new possession. On the first night he fucked Jas hard in all three holes. Mr Wilson was very happy to find that her small anus was, indeed, able to accommodate his cock at full size. "They were right," he murmured to her. "Your little hole is quite perfect." He was especially rough in her bottom that first night but his praise for Jas had made it all the more enjoyable to be left sore in her bum.

Before entering Hanson House, Jasminda had been ashamed to admit to her desire for sex. As her training had progressed she'd found herself more and more horny, until she was aroused almost all the time. Sexual service had been a natural choice for Jas but always she'd hoped for endless demands for sex.

As things turned out, she actually liked her new Master. He was quiet and even a little nerdy, a man who spent most of this days in a laboratory. But there was no doubting his sexual drive and his liking of kinky play. She was a little surprised, given his age and his geeky profession. She'd been mistaken.

Mr Wilson lusted after his new possession. Her small, brown body looked and felt perfect to him. He could never tire of watching Jas, touching her. Her soft brown tits, her "little brown mangoes", were a constant distraction. Master told her how he loved to watch them bounce as she was fucked hard and deep. Jas felt proud at hearing that.

Master's favourite thing was to use her arsehole. He especially enjoyed anal sex. With Jas it was even better, her firm little buttcheeks so snug around his shaft and giving extra stimulation as he slowly buried his cock in her. For her part, the little Filipina could not have been more pleased. She loved anal sex – she was proud that her tight little hole could stretch to fit a full-sized cock. Sometimes he only wanted her arse. She would slather his cock with saliva and then turn her tight brown bottom towards him. It did not bother Jas that her cunt would miss out on attention. She relished the intensity of arse-fucking and the sensation of every vein and ridge inside her tight bunghole. Though it was true that Mr Wilson was very skilled and his young slave discovered even more amazing orgasms while having her anus used.

At first Jas was a little concerned that her new owner had not collared her. But soon she learned that he was just a different man from her previous owner. He even kissed her face when he first saw Jas each evening. And he was sure to instruct his young Filipina slave on how to prepare herself for him and how she was to use her time to keep his apartment neat and clean. Jas didn't mind a little bit of cleaning for her owner since she reasoned lit left more time to service him sexually.

The most exciting times were when he took her into the playroom inside the apartment. He'd prepared the second bedroom for his new possession and installed several frames made of steel scaffolding, a padded horse and even a wooden cross. On the wall hung all manner of ropes and chains as well as an assortment of sex toys. He liked to tie Jas up tightly in vulnerable positions, her holes readily accessible, before taking his pleasure from her. Jas wasn't exactly surprised that Master's wife had found it hard to accept his kinky desires. After all, graduates of Hanson House understood only too well that they had rare talents for extreme and submissive sex.

When she was tied to one of his fucking frames, Master could take his time to enjoy any and all of her holes. Sometimes he even used his prized possession - a fucking machine. Jas had only seen such things in porn videos.

Master could hardly wait to use the machine on Jas and over the first month tested a number of different-sized dildos in her cunt and her arse. She guessed that Master's real fetish was forcing huge toys into her small holes. He liked to test her limits, to stretch her holes almost to breaking, and he had a number of different-sized toys designed to do just that. One of Master's favourite techniques was to apply "double penetration", filling both her cunt and arse at once.

With his favourite "attachments" he would stretch her orifices more than she thought possible. It could be uncomfortable - even painful. Often he would make her cry out in pain. Such abuse scared Jas even more than the harsh whippings she'd received in the stables. Yet she never once dared to complain and certainly she never asked her new owner to stop.

As an owned slave her pride would not permit it. Her fate was no more than to have her owner use her body as her Master wished. In fact, knowing how handsomely Mr Wilson had paid for her, Jas was convinced she should always give him her best.

Besides, on such nights Master never failed to make her cum - explosively at times. He was a clever one, with an eye for detail, and he knew how to work her body. The relentless pumping of the machine could make her sore but it always brought on climax after climax. Sometimes Master would use her mouth while she was tied in a face down position, double penetrated from behind with the machine. He would wait till she was done, exhausted. Then he'd cum himself – most often by stroking his cock till he spread his hot jizz over Jas' soft, sweet face.

Her new Master didn't erupt with the usual force of younger men. It was more like a long continuous stream of cum. Jas reveled in it all the same. In fact, the first few times Mr Wilson came on her face Jas had been almost relieved. To be creamed on her face made her feel like a "good girl" and a deserving slave. As owned property, receiving Master's hot jizz reassured Jasminda that her performance had been up to scratch.

Other times Master was happy for simple fucking. On such nights he might tie Jas over the horse or on one of his frames and fill her with his cock. Jas would never know which hole her Master wanted to use. She enjoyed those nights the best. Her owner was an experienced lover and Jas always came so readily as his bare cock thrust into her body. Even when he didn't make her cum with his cock, Jas still got a load of Master's cock cream.

Every now and again Master would be tired or would come home late from work. Then he would fuck her on the bed and watch her brown tits bounce and shake under the power of his thrusting. Those were the times when he would fuck her in a more vanilla way, using her bed in the corner of the playroom. On those occasions Master would indulge his other passion - eating cunt. It turned out that this was Master's real talent. He was highly skilled, the best Jas had ever experienced. Many times he would cause her to scream out her release and sometimes Master would go so far as to gag her. Whenever she saw that Master had placed her gag on the table she knew what was to come and would run to him excitedly.

He would eat her slowly, sometimes stroking her rectum with a large toy or even with two of his fingers. Such a technique never failed. Jas was always careful to thank Master profusely after one of his exhausting cunt-snacking sessions.

Although she knew it was wrong, Jas came to love Master's mouth on her cunt so much that after a while she began to think of ways to encourage him to give her more. One time she put small ribbons on her labia rings to make sure Master noticed her cunt. This was after Master had done as he'd promised Rose and replaced the gold rings in his slave's labia. In their place were new rings made of shiny stainless steel. Jas liked them just as much and enjoyed the way they warmed so nicely next to her cunt. Master liked the rings as well.

mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers