Hanson House Sequel: Jasminda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers

Young Jasminda had found that a more reliable approach was simply to ask "Master, would you like me to cum in your mouth tonight?" A few times, while watching TV after dinner, she'd found a reason to be naked for her Master. Then she'd spread her thighs wide and played with her rings until Master couldn't resist the offering.

Lately it was Master who'd introduced a little twist to such wicked behaviour. Several times he'd offered to eat her cunt on the condition she took something else. Master had bought an inflatable dildo and, on those nights, the price for a cunt licking had been to have it inserted in her rectum and then expanded to an incredible size. As she'd expected, it hurt to have such a massive object in her arsehole. The first time she was almost certain he was going to cause some damage as her sphincters strained to fit around the swelling inflatable toy. Jas would never have refused the offer in any event – she was driven to always please her Master. Besides, she'd learned that the pain in her bottom could make deliver an even more intense orgasm than Master's mouth alone. She'd been relieved, all the same, to find her anus return to its normal size after such abuse.

Mr Wilson seemed content enough with Jas' naughty behaviour. She was never punished by him, never beaten. Her first owner had demanded so much of her and beatings and whippings had been common enough. Jas had felt truly fulfilled to serve him in that way and had come to expect a slave owner would enjoy the gift of her pain.

"I can hurt you whenever I want," Mr Wilson explained to her. "And in just the way I like," he went on with a sly grin. Jasminda had smiled in reply, already accustomed to her Master's passion for extreme insertions. "There's no reason to punish you. I bought you for a reason. And I got exactly what I paid for."

Jas had been especially pleased by that. She'd also noticed how that night he seemed to slam his cock into her arse harder than usual. It had been thrilling to be used so harshly, feeling even more devoted to her new owner and contented that she could serve him so well. There was another thing too – Mr Wilson fucked her butt so skilfully that some nights she was actually happier for her Master to use her bottom.

Other parts of the arrangement with Master were more mundane. Jas had to comply with certain rules that were inviolate. For example, she was not permitted to sit down until Master bade her so. Sitting next to him, as when they were watching television, was another privilege that required special permission.

In addition, Master never let Jas sleep in his bed. Each night, whether or not he had fucked her, she would sleep in the same bed in the playroom. Every night she would be chained to the bed until morning. That was where things got a little more complicated since the chain created some practical concerns. Mostly these involved Jas using the toilet during the night. Master provided a metal bucket for that purpose. Jas always managed to hold her bowels until she was unchained in the mornings but most nights she was forced to release her bladder into the bucket. It was a humiliation for the young Filipina. The chain and bucket merely reflected her station in in life and in her owner's house. Pissing in a bucket each night kept her in her place and Jas happily accepted the rule.

Apart from the chain and the fucking machine, it occurred to Jasminda that Mr Wilson was content with a minimum of kink. Master had not even given a hint that he expected Jas to be fucked by other men or to service his friends. He was a clever man, a busy man and he seemed to be content to keep his pleasures to himself.

None of this meant that she could not be sold again. Jas was no longer romantic about her place as a sexual slave, a private possession. The only security she really had was Hanson House and the wonderful Mistress Rose. Jas could not imagine her life without the training school and its amazing Principal. They had revealed to Jas her true self, shown her the way to happiness.

With the end of her formal training, she missed some of the staff at Hanson House, especially Mistress Rose and Mistress Candace. She missed her old friends even more, though her owner permitted her to maintain contact on-line. She'd been excited to relay the details of her new servitude and giddy to hear all about their new placements as graduated submissives.

Jas was as proud of her friends as they were of her. But a small voice in her head reminded her that she'd found her true place. She was a sexual chattel and her future was total servitude. That would bring love and contentment in its own strange way - dedicated to these powerful, dominant men. She'd never have to confront the ordinary suburban life of a "good girl". Perhaps she'd be bought and sold again but whoever was her future owner she'd be just as pleased to serve him fully. The secret world to which she'd been admitted was centred on Hanson House. Whatever might happen, Jas knew Hanson House would continue to make sure she was safe and that nothing terrible could happen to her.

mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers