All Comments on 'Happy Anniversary, Baby Ch. 05'

by JonB1969

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Is Lauren serious? She is seriously getting some bad advice. What kind of marriage counselor tells a spouse to keep a secret about their cheating? Lauren's problem is not talking to her husband about how his job is affecting their marriage. I wonder if she would be OK with Jack cheating on her. I bet her friends would tell her that he is a bad person.

She need to tell Jack because her secret cheating will eventually be known.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh yeah, I can't see this ending badly at all. Rainbows, puppies, kittens, and unicorns.

JonB1969JonB1969over 9 years agoAuthor
Whatever way I want it to

This story is just that - A STORY- and it will go exactly the way I want it to go. That's the beauty of being the writer. #justsaying

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

just get a divorce, it is only going to go 1 of 2 ways. he finds out and leaves or someone tells him and he leaves.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
Ok, I hate the cheating aspect, but I love the story!

It's a shame that the one person you are supposed to love and desire, is not the actual person you love and desire. I hate that Lauren is cheating with Staci...but I also hate the fact that Jack's job is so important that he doesn't realize he is losing his wife? Or is he using his job as an excuse, because he is having an affair with a black woman? Since we all know he has a thing for them. Probably someone he works with???? Makes you think!!! Whatever the reason, there will be some broken hearts. But believe me I will still continue to read this story, because it is good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonB1969@JonB1969
409 Followers
Hi, and Thanks for visiting my page. If you've just discovered my little corner of the Literotica universe, allow me to introduce myself. I write contemporary erotic romance, meant for Adults Only. I write stories with an interracial twist, Ebony woman with white man. I thi...