Happy Anniversary, Baby Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers

I heard Staci find the bottle of lube from the bag, then a slurping noise as she squeezed lube on to the flexible plastic cock.

Then I felt Staci's soft hands hold my hips.

"You ready?" Her soft voice carried sexual heat.

"Yes." I swallowed. "I'm ready."

I looked to the right.

I could see Staci in the mirror on the wall above the dresser, standing behind me, grinning as she caressed my ass and the small of my back, and finally held my waist.

Then I watched that plastic cock disappear inside my pussy!

I gasped as it filled me up.

Staci paused there for a second. Then she said, "Ready?"

"Yes! Do it! Please, do it!"

Staci started to move her hips.

Back. And forth.

As she moved her hips, I felt a twinge way down deep in my pussy.

"Oh!"

Back. And forth.

"Oh!"

"Do you like that?"

"Oh! Yes! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Staci kept up her motions. She didn't penetrate me deeply. Instead, she thrusted quite shallowly, using the length of the dildo, not to mention those weird little thingamajigs, to stimulate my G-Spot!

Pretty soon, I wasn't able to speak at all. If Staci had tried to ask me any questions, my only answers would have been, "Oh shit!" or just plain, "Oh!"

Staci, bless her, wasn't trying to tease me or to deny me orgasm. Instead she took me past the threshold, like the starship Enterprise jumping to warp speed.

Full speed ahead!

The orgasm I had was so deep and so powerful, I saw spots. When I opened my eyes, I saw I had grabbed handfuls of bedding.

"Oh, god!" I deep gulps of air.

Staci said, "Are you okay, baby?"

I gulped air again. "Yes! Oh god, yes! Just...just give me a minute!"

Ever so slowly and gently, Staci pulled the dildo out of my pussy with a soft pop. Then she laid down next to me and pulled me into her waiting brown arms.

"It's okay, baby. Let me hold you."

She enfolded me into her embrace like the wings of a beautiful angel.

"Oh my god." I shuddered as I had little micro orgasmic spasms in my pussy walls.

"I told you it was a powerful orgasm."

"Oh my god, was it ever!"

We kissed, deeply and passionately at first, now softly and gently, as Staci caressed my back.

We laid there for quite a while.

Then Staci softly said, "You ready to try it on me?"

"Yeah. Let's get this thing off you..."

Minutes later, we were both on the bed, because my legs were still none-too-steady. Staci was on all fours, and I was behind her, wearing the strap with the strange cock snapped in to place.

"Remind me when we're done. I need to do some shopping."

"For what, baby?"

"There's this thing called the Liberator. It's these sets of cushions that get you into perfect position."

"Mmmmmm," Staci moaned. "Sounds hot!"

"Yes," I agreed. "But later. For now, hold on."

I held her hips steady, and slipped that thing inside her pussy.

Thanks to the lube, it slipped inside her like a whisper.

I held that pose for a second. Then I started to move, like I had seen Staci move.

Thrusting shallowly and slowly, using the length of the dildo to stimulate her vagina and her G-Spot, I soon had Staci speaking in tongues.

"Am I doing it right, honey?"

"Oh, shit!" she responded. "Shit! Fuck yes! Don't fucking stop fucking me!"

I giggled as I kept up my motions.

"Ah, shit! Goddamnit, you white bitch! Ahhhhhh!!" Staci grabbed the sheets hard, clenching for dear life. "Aaaaahhh! Shhhhiiiiit! Aaaaahhhhh!"

Finally her orgasm subsided. Like me, she gulped for air.

"Oh, shit! Oh fuck! That was deep!"

I said, "Wow. Are you okay?"

She gulped air. "Oh god! Give me a minute!"

I tried to pull the thingy out of her pussy, but that only made her have another orgasm!

"Aaaahhhhhh...!!"

Finally I got it out of her pussy. I took the naughty dildo out of the strap, and took the strap off.

Then I laid down next to her, just as she had done with me, and I held her.

For several minutes all we did was kiss and caress, speaking only with our bodies and with our eyes. I ran my nails gently up and down her back.

Finally I said, "Wow. You weren't kidding. That was a powerful orgasm."

"I know, right. I told you so."

"You did, you said so."

"Oh my god, I love you, baby. I don't think I could let another man touch me for the rest of my life."

I kissed her face. "I love you, too, honey. That dildo should come with a warning label!"

We giggled as we kissed and caressed.

We laid there for quite some time, not doing anything.

Then Staci said, "Is there any dinner left?"

"Hungry, are we?"

"Hell, yeah!"

We both laughed. I said, "If we can even get out of bed, let's get dressed and I can reheat some leftovers."

"Sounds good. I think I burned a million calories tonight."

"At least that much."

We both got dressed, in our yoga clothes, Staci in a spanking white sports bra and booty shorts, and went back into the kitchen.

I was hungry, too, after all that, and joined her at the counter, eating the leftovers with her.

Suddenly, just as we were eating, the phone rang. I put my finger to my lips. Staci nodded.

"Hello."

"Hi, Lauren."

"Hi, Jack. You didn't have to call. You sound tired."

"I know, but I just wanted to let you know I was OK before I went to bed."

"That's sweet, honey. Long flight?"

"Boy, was it. Turbulence sucks."

"Oh my god, honey, get some rest. We can talk in the morning. Okay?"

"Lauren, I know I don't say this often enough, but I love you."

I tilted my head and smiled into the phone. "I never get tired of hearing that, Jack. You know that."

"Sleep well. I'll call tomorrow night. I got an early start tomorrow so I don't know if I'll have the chance to call."

"Well, you just do a good job and I'll be waiting for you."

"Good night, Lauren."

"Good night, Jack. Love you, too."

He hung up. I hung up. I noticed Staci looking at me.

I said, "I hate lying to him."

"Beats him being all suspicious and shit. Now come over here and help me eat."

"Okay, honey."

JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers
12