All Comments on 'Happy Birthday, J.'

by LillithAmadeus

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well

That was some disgusting, disease ridden shit.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
A cuckold reverse story...but...

A cuckold reverse story...but with incongruities: 1st - who is the real provider? She says: "he tucks the $100 bill I gave him earlier..."!!! 2nd - The whore is the one with a tight pussy? (in a man whore that works with a big cock...but in a woman?) 3rd - "I would really appreciate it if you'd teach my poor wife what a real woman can do."? It wasn't better say: "real whore"? That was what he wanted!!! His wife to learn to be a whore...So this story didn't had the desired result...2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Its not bad, . . .

just stupid. And poorly written. It shows how little time you spent on this. I'd like to say you have the makings of a real writer, with some practice and improvement, but there's nothing in this story that indicates any latent talent. If this is the best you can do, then just enjoy the feedback and the ratings. Its all you're going to get.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Gotta love the anonies

People who have probably never written a story in their lives sure are critical, aren't they? I can only imagine how satisfied they are with themselves after leaving such an insulting comment.

I stopped reading this one when the husband started insulting the wife. Humiliation just isn't my fetish. From a technical standpoint, from what I read, I saw some promise and some talent, unlike that Pulitzer Prize-winning anony.

If there were some background to explain the husband's behavior and the wife's desire to be humiliated, that would have interested me. But to just leap right into the middle of the action was off-putting to me.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Dear Anony

You know who I am because I have a user name. You know which stories I've written because I have a user name. You know which comments are mine because I have a user name. You can contact me and email me personally because I have a user name.

Who the fuck are you?

"Just stupid. And poorly written...nothing in this story that indicates any latent talent."

That's some incredibly harsh criticism for someone so ball-less he can't even bother to register a user name and be held accountable for his words, no?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just to answer that DICK swingerjoe.

Just because he posted some SHIT on a FREE AMATEUR PORN WEBSITE and he's got a godalmigthyimportant USERNAME on a FREE AMATEUR PORN WEBSITE, he thinks his opinion is the only one that counts. Did someone gave you a Nobel I haven't heard about for the SHIT you write? Are you a critic? A professor? And even if you were?

I READ WHAT I WANT AND IF I DON'T LIKE A STORY I'LL SAY SO THE WRITER. I don't need a USERNAME for that, and I don't intend to debate or trade emails with you assholes over a shitty "story" on a FREE AMATEUR PORN WEBSITE. If a writer is afraid of "harsh criticism" maybe they should not post shit here.

I don't need to login to tell you to FUCK OFF.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Dear Asswipe

Feel better now? Did you get all that angry, bitter, bile out of your system? Or do you still taste it at the back of your throat?

Now, go find a way to change your IP address so that you can leave another nasty comment and reassert your masculinity by insulting someone from the comfort of anonymity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dear Asswipe Swingerjoe

Like always it's you who starts the ball rolling. You and your cuckie buddies on this site can't help yourself. Nobody said anything about any other reader except you, who started the ball rolling with the name calling. Now you pretend you're the innocent one. Get a fucking life swingerjoe and let others have their say. If we want to post anonymous, it's our business, not yours, so do us all a favor and find another hobby. You and that cunt bonnietaylor are trolls in this category we can do without.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Ah, another anony-mouse heard from. (Or is it the same douche? Who could tell?)

"Get a fucking life and allow others to have their say" is GREAT advice -- especially for you anony-mice. You pollute this category on a daily basis by telling authors how much they suck, issuing death threats, one-bombing stories, and behaving like cowardly wanna-be tough guys from the safety of your keyboards, and you fail to see the irony in telling me to get a life?

Contribute something to this site besides hateful bile and pre-pubescent insults, and then I'll leave you alone. Until then, you'll just have to put up with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
swingerjoe aka Don Quixote

Your tilting at windmills joe.Pissing into the wind.Whatever you want to call it .Some things will never change and you barking at the anons is a waste of time.Unless of course you get off on it.BTW This story was odd.Pretty well written but needs a little more background on the couple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simply disgusting.

I don't know which woman was more unlikeable. The wife or the stripper? I found myself wanting to smack both of them upside the head. And the dumbest one was the husband who let himself be put in that position. Is anyone, even a fictional man, really THAT stupid? Does he have that little respect for his wife? She should have gotten up, gone home and divorced the stupid prick. Add to those facts that the story wasn't really long enough to be a story and you end up with this trainwreck. And Swingerjoe? You need to get a life. Away from this particular pornsite. We're as tired of your opinions as we are of Vastie and Bonnie screaming out the same garbage day after day. Your problem is you assume everyone wants to have a dialogue with you or anyone else here. No one wants to read your stories and no one wants to read your same comments and no one wants to e-mail you. I repeat. Get a life. Anywhere but here.

Signed - Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well now we got to add another dickhead to the list of trolls

1* in honor of that whore bonnietaylor/vastiesmith/swingerjoe

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
"I would really appreciate it if you'd teach my poor wife what a real woman can do."?

Wouldn't it be better if the poor husband figured out how to do it right?

better yet,

the "poor wife" gets outta dodge with the jerk husbands money and property to find a real man who appreciates her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

That was a BAD story, even if, mercifully, a short one. I don't know which characters I disliked more. 2/5 for originality.

I have to agree with anon, swingerjoe is the man. lol

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
@swingerjoe

What about when bonnievastie five bombs a story.

Then leaves inane insulting insane cut and paste comments about anonymous comments (even on stories with anon. comments disabled) none of which having anything to do with the actual story.

Is that any better?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
swingerjoe...

...is just another troll with too much time to waste.

LillithAmadeusLillithAmadeusabout 8 years agoAuthor
Hello all,

Feedback is appreciated. For those of you disappointed: writing isn't my passion, this was just a way for me to express a fantasy of my own. For those of you disgusted: Hey, welcome to the mind of someone who has a fantasy different from yours. Yeah, it may be different from what a lot of you like to read, but it's really not for anyone but myself. I have to say, though, for an amateur who just does this for fun, I'm pretty happy with what I can write. So, thanks for reading. Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The story, while intended to show a "scene", gave us much more....

....but not all of it was what one would want.

I think my biggest turn off was the way he brushed off the whore when he was done. Even if that's all she is, they did something very, very intimate together. She was acknowledging the scene and how it made her feel. He responded with the cold indifference of a complete jerk.

Think I'm the asshat here?

Go back through the scene and at the point where "he pushed her away from him and said, 'I think our hour is up...' ."

Try writing a story now, of this same scene, but with the whore's back story and from her perspective. If you connect at all with your characters, I think you will see what I mean.....if not doing so now. I also think there would be an aftermath, fallout, if you will, to this scene....leading us to more about the characters.

Maybe no one cares...after all, she's just a whore and she got paid plenty for her part. But she's also a human being and was treated very badly, very offhandedly after giving so much to these two twisted users.

Thanks. I hope you take the challenge. I think that story would eclipse this one.....but thanks just the same.

screwherscrewherabout 8 years ago
Pass

Sorry. My thing is the wife with another man. That's all. But to each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!..but..

I like the intensity and detail of your fantasy! I love how at the end, J, shows no interests in the woman other than his wife! I would even be willing to bet that J. would have only done such a thing for his wife, for in character is just entertainment. When he is back to being himself, well, he is still in love and only wants his wife. One might could say, that aside from the intense orgasm and pleasure that J. may have even never considered to do such an act, but even in character, if there was pain, he hid it for he knew it pleased his wife!

Overall, great job! Keep writing! Can't wait to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This all too short but hot story was great, I gave it a 5. Don't listen to the naysayers, this is awesome and its about time we get a wife who wants to and gets off on seeing her man spend a little time with another women in front of her.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Awesome. Creative

Saved from the cuckquean cruelty cliche by the forehead kiss and.the leaving hand in hand

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Battle

Watching SJ battle the anonnys was much more fun than a very forgettable story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous