All Comments on 'Happy Birthday Series Pt. 02'

by Apple_of_Eden

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
madamnykkimadamnykkiover 9 years ago

Keep writing the story is great so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting Story Line

I enjoyed the story even though I figured out the kidnapper was probably Marcus early in the story. I did like the story and you are a really good writer. The plot was good, she was just too easily accepting of being kidnapped and held for it not to be her boyfriend. It did give me ideas for my next birthday!!!

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you and Sorry! part 2

Dear Readers,

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I appreciate it greatly. I'm also grateful that you took the time to vote and/or leave a comment. So there are no disappointments if you are looking for added story line to these stories, they were meant to be stand alone stories. It's a story about the actual "birthday" and there most likely will not be an addition to it. I hope you are not too disappointed, but if you go to my main page, I'm sure you will find another story that will be of interest.

Enjoy the read and Thanks again,

Apple

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Nice one.

The kidnapping was all too real at first. By the end I saw that it was a planned fantasy. You did a great job of keeping the truth hidden till then. Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Impressive

It’s incredibly well done, I almost quit at one point because at times it was disturbing, it came across vividly as a rape scene, despite the early hint of him calling her ‘Princess’.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApple_of_Eden@Apple_of_Eden
I'm here to write and post stories, occasionally chat, and to have a little fun on the boards. Apple_of_Eden 🍎

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES