Happy Birthday Series Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pweezz top, pweezz top it."

"You can ask me all night long to 'please stop,' but I won't. I suggest the next time you speak to me, you end your statement with 'Sir' or I'm really going to be unhappy with you. That's another rule broken Princess. That's going to cost you a spanking."

Even before he finished his sentence, his left arm was hooked under my knees and he had my legs up in the air. He lifted me just high enough that my ass was in reach and then he quickly administered ten sharp blows with his hand to my ass. The only saving grace was that he altered ass cheeks with each strike. He was fast and efficient, ten seconds, ten spanks. The sting was so hot, the surface of my ass tingled.

I cried out with the first spank because I wasn't expecting it so fast. After that, I just bit my lip and let the sting and heat overtake me. I don't know why I get so excited from a good old fashion spanking, but I do. I felt my panties become wet before the tenth blow even hit me. In my mind, there isn't much that's more exciting than being spanked by a man's hand. Once again, I got the feeling that he knew this.

"I have plans for you Princess and you are just going to have to accept that. The faster you come to terms with it, the easier it will be for both of us. Now, for your three additional punishments, hmmm, I will have to think of something special. Maybe while I finish stripping you something will come to mind. Something that's fun and maybe a little naughty. Something that's deliciously sexy."

He was skilled at removing my clothing. Once he had my leggings off, he simply reached up and removed my panties.

"Your ass is a nice bright pink Princess." He said as he started to gently rub his hands over my warmed ass cheeks. It felt almost as good as the spanking. I clenched my sex tight because I could feel myself getting wetter. It was impossible to stop my body from reacting to this man's touch.

When he was done rubbing my ass, he started to unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it down my arms. My new silk blouse hung from my wrists, prevented from going any further by the handcuffs still restraining my hands behind my back.

He unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor as he stood me up. He pulled me to standing position so quickly that my body collided with his. He was strong and had a solid built large frame. Now I was standing in front of him with just my bra on and my blouse hanging from my wrists.

"Fuck Princess! Do you know how fucking sexy you look standing there like that? Your hair is a little messy but it's sexy on you. Your tear stained face makes you look so innocent and vulnerable. Standing there naked with just your bra, a blindfold and a gag on are turning me on so bad. Princess, you look good enough to eat."

A shiver went down my body as he said that. I felt his hands come to rest on my shoulders and he pushed my bra straps down. I felt his hands glide over the front of my chest and I made a noise I didn't recognize. I wasn't sure if it was a moan or cry through the gag, but he didn't seem to notice or care.

"Pweeze. Pweeze Swir."

"That's much better. Good girl Princess." He sighed as his hands unhooked the front of my bra and my breast spilled out of their cups. He pushed the bra down my arms and it rested with my blouse.

I stood there completely naked, gaged, and blindfolded. It was cold and a little damp in this room. My skin was covered in goose bumps my nipples were erect and firm. As cold as it was, I could still feel the heat beginning between my legs. Somehow, this was exciting me more and more with his every touch.

"I told you Princess, you can ask me to stop all night long, but I won't. We're going to have some fun tonight. I promise you will like it." He whispered in my ear. I could feel the warmth of his breath over my cheek as he bent his head down and kissed my neck.

Then he licked me along the fleshy part of my breasts and pulled my nipple into his mouth. He started to suck on it. He would suck and then circle his tongue around it, then repeat his actions. He wasn't exaggerating before he does know what I like. I swallowed hard and I felt my whole body shudder.

"You have beautiful breasts Princess. They are too beautiful to be covered up." His voice was deep and breathy as he continued to fondle my breasts with his hands, mouth and tongue.

I told myself, "You need to stop this. You need to pull away, pull away from him." For some reason, I couldn't make my body move. I stood there as he sucked on my breasts, as he pinched my nipples, and as my body responded to his touch. I hated myself for reacting to him so easily. He knew exactly what I liked and just how to do it to get the best reply from my body.

He laughed as my body arched into his touch. Then he slid his hand between my legs and cupped it over my sex. He started rubbing the heel of his hand in circles over my pubic area. I could feel my cunt sopping in its own juices and my body rocked forward into his hand. A second later, his middle finger slid between my sex lips. Slowly he glided it along my insides sliding along my folds and over my openings. I moaned and pushed forward hard. He pulled his hand away and I almost fell to my knees.

"Now that's more like it Princess. That's exactly what I want to see from you. I want to know you like what I'm doing and that your body enjoys it. At the moment however, we still have to address your punishment for breaking the rules. I think I promised you punishments that were fun, naughty, and delicious."

"Let's do fun first." He sounded so sexy. His voice deep and husky.

As he said it, he slid his fingers between my sex again and started to stroke me. He started off slow, but quickly escalated in pace. He had three fingers in my slit stroking back and forth. It didn't last long before he placed his middle finger inside of me as he kept up the motions. Only now he was also finger fucking me.

"Are you having fun Princess?" He asked as my pelvis moved with his hand and my legs began to weaken.

He added a second finger inside of me and started to fuck me harder. The faster and harder he moved inside of me the more my body leaked my juices into his hand. I felt my knees ready to give out and the next thing I knew, he was pushing me down onto a metal chair.

As I hit the seat, he spread my legs and continued to finger me hard. My head fell back and my breathing started to come in gasps. My knees were shaking and I was close to coming. I could feel the muscles inside of me shuddering. I clenched down hard on his fingers and tried to pull my knees together. I arched my back just about to reach orgasm when he pulled his fingers from me.

"Uhhh! Nooo!" I cried around the gag.

"Not so soon Princess. That was fun though wasn't it?" His voice was deep but it remained calm.

I knew he was waiting for me to answer, but all I wanted to do was scream at him. I hated being edged and he seemed to know this too. That was part of my punishment. Marcus loved to tease me and punish me like this. He loved to make me beg before he would let me cum and I hated it when he did it, but not for long.

"Did you hear my question Princess? Because love, I'm waiting for your answer."

"Noooo!" I tried to scream at him but the gag stopped me from being able to yell loud.

"Yes it was and you know it. You may not want to admit it, but your body has already done so. I promised a fun punishment and I delivered one. Now it's time to deliver a naughty punishment. I've been thinking about this Princess, I think you'll really like this one."

I could hear in his voice that he was enjoying this. He actually was excited about what he was planning on doing next. Before I had a chance to think about it, he pulled me up from the chair and turned me around. He stood right behind me with my back against him. As he spoke, his breath caressed my cheek. He put his arms around me and his hands moved over my breasts, playing with them until my nipples hardened again.

He started to pinch my nipples and pull on them, lifting my breast as he did. I was trying not to give in to his touch again, but it was a losing battle. He knew my body and everything that turned me on. He tightened his grasp on my nipples until I cried out and leaned back against him. I could feel his erection rub against my lower back as he held me there.

"I'm going to ask you again Princess and this time I want the truth. Do you like this? Does it feel good?"

"Yeeess." I mumbled around the gag. At this point there was no reason in lying. He could see my body's response and he knew I was enjoying his touch. I liked all of this and I couldn't deny or explain it. All I knew was that there was nothing I could do about it, so I decided to just go along with whatever he did and enjoy it.

"Good Princess, I'm glad. I'm happy you like it and even happier that you didn't lie to me. As a reward for pleasing me, I'm going to remove your gag so I can hear you when you tell me how much you appreciation your 'naughty' punishment."

He untied the gag and tossed it. He pulled back on my cuffed wrists with one hand and held me still. Then he slid his other hand slowly up my back until he held the back of my neck in his grasp. He gently pushed down until I was bent over at the waist. Head down, bare ass up and facing him.

"Does that feel better with the gag out of your mouth?"

"Yes, thank you." My mouth was so dry that I had to swallow a few times before I felt my throat stop burning.

"Yes what Princess?" His voice was hard but remained even in volume.

"Yes Sir, thank you." I corrected my response.

"Very good," he said as he slapped my ass with one hard whack of his hand. "Don't forget the 'Sir' again or you will feel the heat of my hand as I spank your ass red this time. Understand?"

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir."

"That's a good girl. Now Princess, I want you to place your right knee up on the chair. It's right in front of you. Don't worry, I won't let you fall."

I hesitated just long enough to make him feel the need to remind me of who was in control. He tugged the cuffs upward pulling my arms back and causing my breasts to jut outward.

"Do it now. Place your knee on the seat." He commanded.

He held tight to the cuffs and my neck as I did as he instructed. When my knee was on the seat, he started to tell me what he was going to do.

"Spread your legs wider." I could hear the lust in his voice.

All of a sudden he sounded very raspy. He gave another little yank on the cuffs to remind me he was in control and that I should obey him. I did. I had to make a bouncing movement to move my left leg over while I was half kneeling on the chair with my right leg.

"I love the way your ass and tits bounces when you hop like that. I could watch you do that for hours. I just may have you do that again for me." Then he laughed as he slapped my ass again, but much softer.

"Now Princess, I'm going to fuck you from behind. I'm going to fuck you hard, so be ready. This will be a naughty fuck my love, a very naughty fuck."

He removed his hand from behind my neck and slid it between my legs. He pushed his fingers into my cunt and slid them around collecting my juices. He pulled his fingers out of me and I could tell he was rubbing his cock with them. I could hear him taking deep breaths as he did it. Then I felt the tip of his cock rub against my slit.

"Ready Princess?" He asked as he slid the head of his cock into my slit. "Answer me!"

"Yes Sir." I barely heard my own response.

"I want a complete answer. What are you ready for Princess? Tell me." His voice was full of tension as he continued to rub his cock head just inside of me. I could feel him jerk every few seconds as he tried to maintain control.

"Yes Sir, I'm ready." I answered. Then I felt him pull on the cuffs. I immediately knew he wanted a better answer, as he said, "I want a more complete answer."

"Yes Sir, I'm ready for you to fuck me from behind Sir."

"What kind of fuck am I going to give you Princess?" He asked as I heard the foil of a condom packet tear open.

"A naughty fuck, Sir." I cried out more from nerves than from anything else.

"Good Princess, very good." He grunted.

"Fuck I really hate these things." He said as I listened to him place the condom on his cock. The room was silent except for our breathing and that unique sound a lubed condom makes as it is being unrolled.

Then he thrust his cock into me without a seconds delay. I cried out as he entered me hard. I could feel how large he was, he filled me. His cock had girth too. My cunt was like a well-fitting silk glove wrapped around his cock. Immediately I pictured my Marcus and how well we fit together. That thought calmed me.

I felt his pelvic bone hit against my ass when he entered me. He held my right hip with one hand and the cuffs with the other as he continued to thrust into me and then pull almost completely out before he entered me again.

Repeatedly he delivered his hard cock inside of me and pulled back, entered and pulled back. His thrusts were so hard and fast I could feel the pressure throughout not just my cunt, but my entire vaginal canal as he repeated this over and over again. He felt so good inside of me.

I felt my muscles contracting to hold him inside and to feel as much of him as possible. He slid in and out of me, pulling me toward him by pulling back on the handcuffs while he thrust into me. Every time he plunged into me, I felt him rub against my G-spot and little sparks of heat were sent out. The faster and harder his thrusts, the more intense these sparks became.

I felt myself leaking around him when he pulled back. The pressure, the pain, the constant fullness and thrusting just all blended together into one overwhelming feeling. The sparks turned into lightning flashes. The heat and energy flooded my body and the joy flooded my senses. I felt like my body was going to explode. Every nerve in my body was on overload.

"Please, oh god, please Sir," I cried out.

His body slapped up against mine and then I couldn't believe that he started to thrust faster. My body was being pounded by him and still my mind wanted more. I felt myself pushing my ass back to get all of him inside of me. His pelvis hit my ass. His balls hit my perineum and his fingers griped into the flesh over my hip. All I could think was how good this felt. How good he felt inside of me.

"I'm going to come. Oh God, I'm going to come Sir." I couldn't stop myself from crying it out. I wanted to cry out "Marcus," but I didn't.

My body jolted and he continued to punish me with his thrusts. His hand left my hip and I could feel it as he slid around to the front of my cunt. He started to spank my cunt with the flat of his fingers matching the pace of his thrusts. The pressure and burning that built up in my clit was torment. He was still hard and thrusting into me as I cried out and almost fell off the chair.

He continued to spank my cunt until I came. My body was flooded with heat and cold at the same time. My muscles tensed and contracted as the electrical like pulsations shot from my cunt through my lower abdomen and then spread out through the rest of my body. I could feel my muscles tighten around his cock to hold him inside of me.

He held my weight with one arm and reached over my back to hold onto the back of the chair with his other. With the additional leverage on the chair back he pulled himself forward hard and fast pounding into me. The force of his body weight was being propelled forward and directly into me. I could feel him bouncing off of my backside as my body shook uncontrollably and jerked forward with his every thrust.

He cried out, "Fuck Princess! That's it, take it all. Oh Fuck!"

Finally, he came in multiple bursts. I could feel his cock jerking inside of me as he continued to thrust into me but at a much slower pace. His hips hit up against me one last time and then I felt his chest against my back as we both tried to catch our breath.

"That was... a naughty...naughty fuck Princess." He said as he gasped between words, pulled his cock out of me and removed the condom with one hand while holding me with his other.

I only had a few minutes reprieve before he caught his second wind and was ready to give me my next punishment. He turned me around and placed me back on the chair. This time, as I sat down, he pulled my cuffed wrists over the back of the chair. Then he tied a rope around my waist and arms making me virtually immobile from the waist up.

I felt him place his hands just inside of my thighs and spread my legs open wide. I was straddling the outside of the chair seat and legs. He tied my legs to the chair at my knees and my ankles.

I could only imagine what I looked like. That "just been fucked well" look all over my face and body. My hair is a mess, my face and chest are flushed, and my cunt is glistening with my sex juices and I'm sitting here naked, tied to a chair with only a blindfold covering my eyes. It's the perfect picture for an erotica book cover with some shadowed areas of course.

Then I heard his voice break through my thoughts.

"As promised, it's time for the 'delicious' part of your punishment Princess." His voice held a little light laughter in it as he said, "I know you will enjoy this my love."

I felt him kneel in front of me. Then he placed his hands between my legs and pushed back to just under the curve of my ass as it met the chair. It was the only area that wasn't tied down. He lifted my ass up and pulled it forward causing my pelvis to arch forward. With my legs tied and spread open, my cunt is now front and center for his view and anything else he wills.

I felt his mouth on me as he placed little wet kisses on both of my knees. Then he slowly kissed his way up both of my thighs, alternating kisses side to side. First the right thigh, then the left thigh and so on until his face was between the apex of my legs.

He lightly rubbed his nose along the slit of my cunt. I could hear him breathing in deeply as he traced my slit with the tip of his nose followed by the tip of his tongue. A shiver went through my body as I pictured what this scene looked like from his view. I wanted to see this so badly. I bent my head to my shoulder to try to remove the blindfold.

Immediately, he squeezed my ass cheeks so hard that I stopped my attempt. I knew I would have finger prints bruised on my ass from his punishing grip.

"No, no, no." He said mocking my attempt and then blowing little puffs of air along my slit he caused me to shudder and focus on the task at hand or should I say tongue.

I felt him return his mouth to my cunt. At first he just licked along my slit with the tip of his tongue. Then he slid his hands down so his thumbs cradled inside of my thighs and sat on top of my labia. The palms and fingers of his hands still held my ass cheeks. In one quick motion, his thumbs pulled my lips open and the flat surface of his tongue licked along my entire cunt.

The feeling was like being given a tongue bath. Every millimeter of my cunt was being bathed by him. The wet rough feel of his tongue gliding along the wet silky feel of my inner cunt and lips was pure sexual bliss. The sexual pleasure I received from his oral stimulation was heightened by my mental picture of how we looked in this position.

I was so intensely aware of the sensation that I swore I could feel the little pimples on the surface of his tongue as it stroked over my silky lips and inside my slick cunt. After a dozen or so swipes of his fleshy tongue, I started to buck my pelvis out. The ropes at my waist were digging into me a little but that just seemed to add to my pleasure.

I felt the pressure of the cuffs on my wrists and the rope binding my arms. The burning of my shoulders and elbows from being strained behind my back added to the warmth flowing through my body. Finally, my body was no longer cold. The heat from the rope around my waist was intense. I know this sounds crazy to some, but having it rub into my skin every time I bucked forward made me somehow feel safe.