Happy Birthday Series Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My knees and ankles were anchored to the chair but that didn't stop me from pushing up as much as I could. My body was on fire from all sorts of pain and pleasure, yet all I could feel was the exquisite fire his mouth was causing between my legs.

I thought to myself, "If I'm going to burn up, this is the way to do it."

The thought wasn't even complete when he inserted the tip of his tongue into my opening and started to tongue fuck me. Everything this man seemed to do was in rapid motion. His tongue fucked just like his fingers and his cock, rapid firm movements in and out of me. He only entered me by an inch or two, but it was such an erotic feeling that I started dripping juices down the crack of my ass.

When I cried out, his tongue moved faster. When I tried to pull away because I didn't think I could take much more, his fingers dug into my ass and pushed me back toward his face. The fire turned into an inferno and my body began to shudder. My hips were thrusting forward and his tongue never let up it's pace or pressure. I was just peaking, ready to come when he pulled his tongue from me and left me hanging at the cliffs edge.

I cried out, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Then I literally started to cry. The tears were streaming from under the blindfold and running down my cheeks. I couldn't stop them. I hated having that done to me again. I hated him. I even hated myself. The room became silent. He became silent.

My body cooled off fast in the cold damp room. I remembered thinking how quickly I got cold again. How my body was covered with goose bumps and how my fingers and toes got so cold. I'm tied in this damn chair and he isn't answering me.

"Why?" I yelled.

Then I felt him again and I heard him answer me. His voice was calm and even, but very firm in tone.

"Because Princess, you yelled at me on the phone. You left without waiting for me. Then you hung up on me. After that you didn't answer your phone when I called. Lastly, you almost ruined my whole plan when you didn't leave the club by midnight even though you promised me." He whispered as he kept his face between my legs.

"You promised you wouldn't edge me twice in one night!" I yelled at him, tears still coming from behind my blindfold.

"You promised not to ever hang up on me again." He said calmly, but in a stern manner.

"Marcus." I huffed out.

"Ally." He huffed back teasingly but at the same time serious.

"But it's my birthday." I whined.

"Then let me finish your present Princess."

With that said, he placed his tongue back in action. Several wonderfully placed licks and his mouth was then covering my clit. His lips formed a tight seal as he suckled my little sex nub and his tongue worked magic over my bud. No one could do what Marcus could do to me. No one could satisfy me like Marcus could satisfy me. And absolutely no one could give a birthday present better than Marcus could.

It was months ago that we talked about my fantasy to be pulled over by one of his cop buddies and taken somewhere blindfolded and cuffed. He laughed at me and said, "Are you trying to get me fired. I'm a Detective Ally, we can't do that." I should have known better. I should have known that Marcus, my Sir, would make sure I would get my fantasy. He always did.

A few minutes of his suckling and tonguing my clit and my birthday present was completed with another wonderful orgasm. As my body returned to baseline, Marcus finished untying me and then lifted me off the chair and placed me in his lap as he sat down. He removed the blindfold and kissed me. His mouth was warm and his tongue tasted like me. This was the one thing Marcus did very slowly. His kisses were always long and slow and oh so good.

He wiped the tears from my eyes and kissed my cheeks dry. He gently rubbed my shoulders and wrists. He pulled my ankles up onto his lap and examined each one. Then he started to rub them. He looked at the marks on my belly where the rope caused some rope burn and I could see his eyes darken. He wasn't happy with that. Gently he touched the reddened area.

"Does it hurt Princess?" He asked and I could hear the self-anguish in his voice.

"It's not bad Sir and it's not your fault. I was moving back and forth and bucking." I tried to explain.

"I should have made sure your skin was better protected or made sure you couldn't move that much."

"It felt good even when it was digging in me and burned a little, it felt good." I smiled at him as I touched his cheek and kissed him.

"Thank you Princess, but it was my responsibility to make sure you didn't get hurt." He winked at me implying, "You didn't get hurt more than I planned for you to."

"I'm ok. It really doesn't hurt."

"Let's get you home, so I can take care of it for you." He stood up and lifted me with him as he started to walk toward the door.

"Maybe I should put my clothes back on before we leave." I said laughing.

"Well, if you insist." He laughed as he put me down.

"Thank you for my present, Sir." I said as I dressed.

"You're welcome, Love. Happy Birthday Princess."

"Thank you, Sir."

Marcus held my hand and walked with me out of the dark damp room. I realized we were in a large basement with storage rooms all along the hall. He led me through the hall and out a large metal door marked "Emergency Exit." When we got outside, I realized we were in the parking lot of the club. The Officer and one of Marcus's friends on the force had brought me back to "The Holding Cell."