All Comments on 'Happy Birthday to Me'

by Agoodman954

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
EdandMarieEdandMarieover 14 years ago
Macy & Kelly...

Holy Crap, Did you die in your sleep, as a very happy man?? Or did you wake up and realize it could get even better? Nice storyline, could add a chapter or two???

Gary13Gary13about 14 years ago
Just keeps getting better!

Wow, I'm loving your stories! Please consider letting me, or somebody, help with punctuation, grammar, tense, voice.

A good story becomes even better to your audience, if they don't have to continually interpret in their mind what you've written.

Gary13

BIGFOOT42045BIGFOOT42045about 13 years ago
2ND CONDITION

What was the 2nd condition to get Kelly to come? I thought it might be to have a round with Macy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice Bday gift

Do you think Macy could talk to my wife about how to give a gift. My birthday is in a few weeks and I wouldn't mind having a go round with my wife and Macy. Hey Will thanks for the pic of macy ... guys all I had to do was ask and he sent it. Damn she is hot!

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Now that's a loving wife story!!!

The story is well written Macy gave her all to please you. The only fallout is including one you work with in your play. I think this is a new first in your writings and experience which could have consequences. Since the story is dated I am certain if there were any you lived through them. I am a fan of you and Macy and I hope you guys are still together. The writing has stopped but your stories live on. I hope you are together. Although I don't know you your stories are so personable I feel like I am a life long confidant. In my delirium I have an interest in you as a couple as well as a devoted fan of your stories. If I could wave a wand and get anything I wanted the first thing I'd ask for is for you to be together as you were in these stories second I would ask for a continuation of your stories. If all else fails just an update of you guys. With all the stuff in life it is so encouraging to see the crazy love and child like carefree sexual adventure of a loving couple. I hope to somehow get a response. If not, I hope one of you get to see the level of enjoyment you have provided in these writings. Long live and prosper and thanks for the ride.

Tim413Tim413almost 10 years ago
Easy to read IF

you are quick to insert the words the author omitted. Needed an editor/proofreader. It read like Macy had seen Kelly give blowjobs before. Hubby might want to check that out. Kelly had two conditions to participate. The first was to swallow his first orgasm. What was the second?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pete

This really happened to me on my birthday also what a great birthday surprise you will never forget

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
@ Last anon

And you have got to be a racist moron with the IQ of a turnip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Greatttttttttttt

Two broads live here where I do and I want to fuck both, but sometimes they don't talk to each other. I get so fucking hard when we are all together. Fuck Mary and Doris I want to fuck you both.F815

BigDee44BigDee44about 3 years ago

Gosh there were a lot of mis-spellings, wrong words and tenses in this chapter. Enjoyable story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous