Happy Birthday to Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good Isabelle," Jim murmured. "I like that view." I had no idea. Stretched as I was, it was impossible to see what I looked like but I was sure it was obscenely explicit. And Kam's cock was busy now too, busy fucking me. Fucking me vigorously. His face told me he was definitely enjoying this. Me? All I could do was lie there moaning and gasping as my husband had me.

Without a word. Jim pulled out of Fan, moved her away from me, lay on his back beside me. Fan was sitting back and looking at me now, her face flushed with excitement.

"Sit on me, Fan."

She did. Oh my god, Fan did. I watched as she knelt over Jim, took his cock in her hand and slowly sank herself down on him, her head thrown back, eyes wide, moaning as she slowly eased herself down until all of him was inside her. How could she do that? His cock was so big? I shivered. I shivered as she began to move on him, her hands on his chest, rising and falling as she fucked him. As she rode him. Kam's weight came down on me, his mouth came down on mine, his hands under me, my legs pinned back, so far back that my feet were beside my ears. He rode me hard, long hard thrusts that made me moan and squeal with enjoyment as I felt him thrusting himself into me.

Jim spoke again, his eyes on me. "Isabelle, I want to watch Kam's cock fuck your cunt while Fan fucks me."

"UUUUGHHHHHH... uughhkay..."

So did Kam, I could feel the effect Jim's words had on him.

"How?" Kam gasped, pausing for a moment.

"Isabelle can decide," Jim replied.

I looked sideways at Jim, my face burning. He smiled, said nothing. How did he want to watch me? My mind whirled. Spun. "Turn me over," I gasped to my husband, "I can kneel for you and Jim can watch me at the same time." God, how embarrassing. I was telling my husband how to fuck me so another man could watch me. My face burned all over again. My entire body burned. Kam said nothing for a moment, just looking down at me, half-smiling before he eased himself out of me to sit back on his heels waiting, watching me. I closed my eyes and then, in a hurried move, I rolled over and rose. Now it was my turn to kneel on my hands and knees before Kam, my long black hair hanging down to the bed, concealing my face for an instant before I flicked it back to hang on the other side so that I could watch Jim. So that I could watch Jim watching me. So that Jim could watch me.

Behind me, Kam moved closer, nudging my knees wider apart, guiding himself to my wide-open entrance as I knelt for him. I moaned softly as the head of his cock brushed against me. He pushed, sliding so easily into me, slowly burying himself in my pussy, his hands lightly holding my hips. I moaned again, not quite so softly, as his cock filled me. I moaned again as he began to move, a steady sliding rhythm inside me, luxuriating again in the feel of her his cock inside my clasping tightness, taking me, using me the way I wanted to be taken and used.

My eyes met Jim's as Kam buried himself to the hilt inside me, my mouth forming an "O" as I gasped, feeling my breasts quivering under the impact of my husband's body against mine. Jim smiled at me. A smile that carried its own message of lascivious excitement, of enjoyment, of his pleasure at watching me being taken. A smile that made me tighten inside so that behind me, my husband groaned in pleasure.

"You like that don't you Isabella?" Jim's question was breathed for my ears, and mine alone. Fan was lost in her own world as she rode Jim, head thrown back, groaning as she sank herself down on him. Behind me, my husband's grunts drowned out Jim's whispered question from his ears.

Did I like this? Did I like Jim watching me while Kam fucked me? I asked myself that as my husband's cock eased in and out of my pussy, every movement sending ripples of excitement and pleasure through me, ripples that found an echo in the embarrassment and excitement of Jim watching me, in the excitement of knowing Fan was riding Jim's cock beside me. I could feel my own growing excitement as Kam knelt behind me, his hands holding my hips, feeling my body quivering and trembling, feeling the flooding slipperiness within my pussy as he continued to move within me at a leisurely pace, drawing out the excitement. And it was exciting.

I'd never felt so exposed, so naked, not even that first time I had timidly allowed Kam to undress me and make love to me. Then, I'd been shy about him seeing me naked. Now, as Kam fucked me, I could see Jim's eyes on my naked body, watching me, listening to my excitement, watching my increasingly jerky and uncoordinated responses. Hearing the little moans and the sobbing cries I began to make involuntarily. I'd never done anything like this before. Never even contemplated doing anything like this. I was finding it both wildly shameful and embarrassing and confusingly arousing at one and the same time. I couldn't understand that?

My body burned with shame at Jim seeing me naked, at knowing he was watching Kam taking me. At the same time it was also stimulating my excitement, every movement of Kam inside me seemed more arousing. Jim's smiled and his repeated question, "You like that don't you Isabella?" brought me back from my introspection.

I looked at him, wide-eyed, my breath exhaled in gasps controlled by Kam's thrusting into me. I couldn't reply, I had no idea what to say. Jim didn't seem to mind, the smile, the look on his face seemed to say that he understood what I was feeling, what I was thinking, my confusion, my shame, my excitement. Everything.

"Fuck her harder Kam, I want to see her tits bouncing." Jim's eyes held mine as he spoke.

"UUUGHHHHH." I couldn't help that grunt as my husband obeyed immediately, ramming his cock hard into me, his pelvis smacking up against the backs of my thighs, my breasts quivering wildly as that impact was transmitted through my body. "UUGHHHH ... NNUUGHHH ... HHNUUGHHH..." Again and again.

"I like that," Jim smiled, his words meant for my ears only. "Do you?"

"Yes," I gasped, "Yes ... yes I like it." I was having trouble holding myself up, my arms were on losing their strength, I wanted to sink forward and rest my weight on my forearms. But I wanted Jim to see me as well. Why did I want that? I didn't know, but I did, his watching me was doing things to me. Interrupting my somewhat incoherent thoughts, Kam sank back onto his heels, holding my hips tightly, pulling me back with him, forcing me to rise so that I was kneeling upright astride him, my back to him, seated on him, my naked body even more on display than when I had been on all fours. I sobbed wordlessly as his hands lifted me, held me still with just the head of his shaft inside me, then forced me down, slowly impaling me on his engorged length.

My head drooped forward, my hair fell down, covering my face and my breasts as I watched Jim's eyes focused on the juncture of our bodies. Kam reached in front of me, brushed my hair back over my shoulder. Now I looked down at Jim as he lay on his back, Fan rising and falling on him just as I rose and fell on Kam. Gentle movements that I made at Kam's urging, feeling his cock emerge from me as I rose, then slide back in as I lowered myself. My eyes looked at Jim, watched him, seeing where his eyes looked. Knowing what he was looking at.

"She looks good doesn't she?" Kam groaned over my shoulder as I sank myself down on him, feeling him slide up inside me.

"Fuck yeah," Jim smiled up at me. "I like seeing her cunt wrapped around your cock Kam. She looks nice and tight."

"Oh yeah, she is," my husband said, and I could hear the smile in his voice. "Isabelle's got a nice tight little cunt."

Jim surprised me then. Without a word, he lifted Fan up, he turned her, turned her onto her hands and knees, kneeling behind her so that he was facing me, almost touching me. Looking down, I could see his cock, inches from me, rigidly erect, shining with Fan's wetness, the head swollen and huge.

"Watch this Isabelle," he said, his eyes on me for a moment. My eyes dropped. Dropped to watch his cock press up against Fan, seeing Fan part for him, take that swollen head inside her body. Hear her groan as his shaft slowly sank into her, all of it.

"Ohhhhhhhh." Was that excitement at seeing what Jim was doing to Fan, or at what Kam was doing to me as I watched. I had no idea but it didn't matter. I was moving faster as I rose and fell on Kam, his hands on my hips helping move me, my breasts quivering as Kam's cock used my pussy. I could sense Kam's growing excitement as he listened to the noises Jim and Fan were making - the cries and moans from Fan, Jim grunting, the slap of flesh on flesh, the rhythmic squeaking of our bed as all four of us moved. My own soft moans, the wet noises from my pussy as Kam had me, Kam's heavy breathing, the wet noises from Fan's pussy.

My eyes followed the movements of Jim's cock, in, out, in, out, hypnotized by that long thick pale shaft emerging from and sinking into Fan's olive brown body in a steady rhythm. So beautiful to watch, so arousing. And just as I watched Jim taking Fan, Jim was watching me, watching Kam taking me, watching me riding Kam. Jim's eyes looked into mine. He smiled. He smiled and he leaned forward and just like that he kissed me. His mouth met mine, his lips crushed down on mine. Surprised, I found my mouth opening wide to him, his tongue suddenly deep in my mouth and he was kissing me as he fucked Fan. Kissing me as Kam fucked me. Kissing me passionately. And I was kissing him back.

I couldn't stop. Jim's mouth seemed locked to mine, his tongue deep in my mouth, one of his hand's snaked across to cup one of my breasts, cup me and hold me and run his thumb across my nipple as I slowly rode my husband's cock, feeling him inside me while Jim's tongue possessed my mouth. I moaned softly, I moaned into Jim's mouth as he kissed me, as my tongue hesitantly moved against Jim's, danced with Jim's, met Jim's and caressed his as his caressed mine.

"Oh fuck Isabelle ... yes ... yes..." Kam's exclamation in my ear sent a shuddering thrill through my entire body so that I moaned again. His hands on my hips moved me more urgently, his cock on the verge of popping out of me as he moved.

"Uhhghhhh ... Nnngggg ... Uuughhhh ... nnnggggg..." I was moaning and gasping into Jim's mouth now, helpless between them, my pussy Kam's, my mouth Jim's. Each of them had a hand on my breasts, one each, squeezing and holding them, playing with my nipples so that I squealed. Helpless jelly, I began to sink forward and now Jim released me, released my mouth, my breast. I sank forward, sank to my hands and knees as my husband's excitement grew. Now his thrusts into me became more powerful, his body smacking up against mine with each penetrating drive of his cock into me. His hands on my hips controlling me, holding me, pulling me back onto him. Controlling me.

Now I no longer watched Jim taking Fan. I sank down, onto my forearms, my head resting on the backs of my hands, gasping as my husband's cock thrust in and out of me. My whole mind, every conscious thought, was now centered on my husband taking me, on the pleasure he was giving me, on the pleasure my body was giving him as he took me. Faster. Harder.

"Please ...oh pleeeease," I heard myself moaning, no longer a whispered plea but a clearly audible moaning sob of excitement and need. Now I was pushing myself back onto Kam as he thrust, wanting him so much.

"On their backs Kam," Jim's growl meant nothing to me. "Let's fuck them both on their backs. Side by side." Those words meant nothing until Kam pushed me forward and guided me over, onto my back, where I found myself lying beside Fan. Kam and Jim looked down at us, side by side, the looks on their faces identical. Desire. Lust. Jim moved down onto Fan as Kam moved down onto me. He found me, entered me, filled me hard as my hands clutched at his back. Beside me, Fan moaned, a moan that sounded almost identical to mine.

Kam rode me. He rode me hard, driving his cock into me, spreading my legs wide so that my knees and Fan's brushed each others as Jim rode Fan. I wanted more, more more more. I no longer felt any embarrassment or shame. Now all I felt was that overriding excitement, that desire for Kam to have me, to satisfy himself in me, to use my pussy until he came in me. Gazing up into his face, his weight on me, my thighs cradling him, my pussy welcoming his cock, I couldn't think, all I could do was experience.

Beside me, I sensed rather than saw Fan's hands reach down and grip her ankles, pulling them up and back. I saw her then, I saw what she was doing and I did the same for Kam. I drew my knees back, as far back as I could, kicked my feet up, clasped my ankles and pulled, pulled them down and back just as Fan was doing. Kam groaned and instantly I was more open to him than I had ever been before. I felt Kam's cock press inwards deeper than I had ever done. I quivered and groaned, beads of sweat breaking out across my forehead.

"Nnnughhhhh." Beside me, Fan half-groaned, half grunted, then "Ohhhh please ... please ... Fuck me hard ... I want you to fuck me hard." Jim did. I could hear them. I could feel what they were doing through the shared bed, how hard Jim was taking her. I wanted Kam like that too.

"Kam..." I moaned, "Kam ... Fuck me hard ... I want you to fuck me hard..." I didn't care that Jim could hear me, that Fan could hear me. I wanted them to hear me. I wanted Kam to fuck me hard, as hard as he wanted. I was surprised that I could get this carried away with another couple in the same room a mere foot or two from me. Afterwards, I realized that was exactly why I was so excited, for the first time I was actually naked and being fucked in full view of someone else, but at the time it didn't dawn on me. I was just totally carried away with what was happening to me, pleading with Kam to fuck me hard as my hands gripped my own ankles and pulled them back. Beside me, Fan was almost a mirror image of me, our actions and our words echoing each other.

"Do you like that Isabelle ... Do you like that?" Kam groaned, one hand under my butt, lifting me a little, driving his cock into me, my pussy making wet wet noises.

"Oh yes ... yes," I moaned, my hands holding my ankles, pulling them back. I was so open to my husband, so open for his cock to take. I could feel every movement of his cock inside me, feel his balls bouncing against my butt as he filled me. "Ohh yes ... I love your cock ... Love your cock fucking me..."

"Fuck her hard Kam," Jim groaned, right beside us. "Fuck Isabelle hard."

Kam did. Kam fucked me hard. I could feel his cock swelling inside me, the way it did when he was about to cum. "Fuck, Isabelle," he groaned. "Oh fuck fuck fuck I love your tight little cunt Isabelle."

I could feel his cock spearing into me, impaling me, his pelvis slapping up with each thrust. Beneath him, I spread myself as wide as I could, opened myself to him, giving myself to my husband. With a groan of sheer pleasure that I knew so well, Kam threw his head back, his cock seemed to swell inside me, I felt him throb, felt him as he came inside me.

"Oooohhhhhhh ... oohhhhh ... oooohhhh" I cried out as his cum spurted out inside me, welcome spurts that filled my pussy with his semen. My pussy wanted what he was giving me, welcomed his throbbing spurts as he reached his culmination, squeezing him, milking him as I quivered beneath him. But all too soon, Kam rolled off me, breathing like a locomotive. Too soon. Too soon. My body wanted him to continue fucking me. I needed what he was doing to me. Needed more.

Fan was moaning as Jim continued to hammer himself into her. I turned my head sideways, looking at her, looking at Jim, their faces, their expressions. The passion, the determination on Jim's face. The eager surrender and excitement on Fan's as his cock plunged into her, his hips lifting and falling steadily.

Jim's head turned, he looked at me. He looked at me, then at Kam and he smiled.

"Hey Kam, if you're finished, you mind if I borrow your wife?" he grunted.

Oh my god! He wanted to fuck me. Jim wanted to fuck me. I almost had another heart attack.

Kam looked shocked. Shocked and surprised. Then excited. "Yeah, sure, go ahead," he said. Me, I wasn't sure what I was feeling. Shock, definitely. Surprise for sure. Fear. Excitement. One thing I didn't say was no. There was not an ounce of no in me right then.

"Stay there Isabelle." Jim looked at me. "Fan's going to kneel over you."

His hands abruptly rolled Fan over, pulled her up onto her knees, eased her around until she was kneeling over me, her knees either side of my head. Looking up, her pussy was directly above my face, mere inches from my eyes, wet, her lips pink and swollen and parted so that I could see the distended little opening that was the entrance to her pussy. I could smell the scent of her. Jim moved in behind her, his balls dangling, almost brushing my face, his cock large and hard and shining with Fan's wetness. I watched, hypnotized, as that swollen and engorged length positioned itself to enter Fan inches above my face.

Jim glanced down at me. "Use your fingers Isabelle, spread Fan open for me."

I gasped. I gasped and I did what he asked me to do, my own sex pulsing hotly. I reached up with my hands. My fingertips brushed Fan's lips open, feeling how slippery she was, feeling her shivering excitement. Jim's cock eased forwards, brushing my fingers as I held Fan open, pushing up against her, then entering her, his cock sliding inwards between my fingers. I felt her body react, the tautness in her muscles as he slid into her, the way her body shivered and jerked as he filled her. He pushed inwards, his balls brushing my forehead, my nose, filling my vision, brushing the backs of my hands as he pressed himself fully into her.

He drew back, thrust again, again and again, fucking her mere inches above my eyes. My own pussy throbbed wetly, Kam's cum oozing from me as I lay there. My pussy wanted a cock, I wanted to be fucked and Kam had finished. It wasn't an unfamiliar feeling, it was one I was used to but seeing Jim's cock, still so hard, so diligently fucking Fan, I was jealous. Those jealous thoughts were interrupted by Jim's voice yet again.

"That's it Fan," I heard Jim growl above me somewhere, "get him nice and hard so he can fuck Isabelle again, babe."

Looking down between Fan and I, I could see Kam. Or at least, his thighs. And his balls. He'd shuffled around. He was kneeling between my legs. Fan was sucking his cock. Oh my god! Fan was sucking my husband's cock right after he'd finished in me. His cock must taste of me. Me and Kam's cum. How could she? How could Kam? How could he let her suck his cock? I should have felt upset. Jealous. Angry. But I didn't. All I felt was a sudden surge of excitement that left me limp.

Above me, I watched Jim's cock easing slowly in and out of Fan, drawing her lips back as he withdrew, slowly pushing into her, shining with her wetness. His balls brushed across my face as he moved, brushing across my skin. The sight held me hypnotized, his cock so close to me, close enough to touch, right before my eyes. I'd never seen anything, never imagined a sight like this. So sensual, so explicitly sexual, so heart-stoppingly exciting.

"He's hard now." Fan sounded triumphant.

"Keep sucking on him for fuck's sake." Jim's sounded urgent. He was moving faster now, fucking Fan harder, more urgently. I saw him cum almost immediately after his gasped words. I saw his cock throbbing as he pumped his cum into Fan. I heard his grunting satisfaction, heard Fan's muffled moans as he came inside her. I saw his cum oozing out from around his hard thrusting cock, a thin film of white seeping out where her lips clasped the thickness of his cockshaft above my face.