Happy Birthday to Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on her," my husband grunted from behind me as he slammed himself into me. "Come on, fuck her boobs."

I rocked myself back on my husband's cock, squeezing my breasts on Jim's cock. Feeling their cocks, inside me and on me. Using me. Both of their cocks using me. I knew I wanted both of them to come. My husband and Jim. I wanted to satisfy both of them.

"Yes," I gasped, "yes... both of you ... both of you come." I did. I really really did.

"Ohhh Christ, here it comes..." Jim groaned and then he exploded, his cum bursting outwards, spurting onto my breasts. Spurting? It flooded out. Thick ropes of white semen jetted out between my breasts, spurting upwards to splatter on my neck, my chin, even my cheeks as his cock throbbed and pulsed against me. The amount was unbelievable, glistening over my skin from my breasts to my chin. Even as Jim came in me, I felt Kam's cock driving hard into me, his fingers digging into my hips, pulling me back on him as he thrust hard. So hard. He groaned, pushed hard into me so that I too groaned. Andother thrust and I felt him cum too, inside me, his cock throbbing, pulsing, his cum spurting out inside me just as Jim's cum was coating my skin.

I loved it. I loved the feel of Kam cumming inside me, his cock throbbing and pulsing as he spurted into me. I loved the feel of Jim's cock erupting between my breasts, spurting his cum onto me as one of his hands kneaded my breast. I moaned as his cum spurted out onto me, massaging him with my breasts, feeling his cum lubricating my skin, feeling his cum under my fingers as he jetted his semen onto to. And then they were done, both of them, and I was limp on the bed between them.

Jim rolled away from me, his cock sliding wetly off my boobs. Kam withdrew from my pussy, a wet sucking sound, a suddenly empty feeling within me. Breathing in sobbing pants, I rolled onto my back, Jim on one side of me, Kam on the other, both of them looking down at me as I lay there, my breath coming in moaning gasps, my breasts heaving. I was suddenly aware that Jim's cum was all over my breasts, coating them thickly, spattered in goblets across my shoulders, my neck, my chin. So much of it, as if someone had splattered me with a cup of thick cream.

And Jim and Kam were both looking at me as I lay there, my breasts and neck coated with another man's cum, my pussy full of my husband's cum.

"Oh fuck Isabelle," I heard the sheer lust and excitement in Kam's voice as he looked down at me. Next second his fingers had scooped a thick dollop of Jim's cum from between my breasts and pushed it into my wide open mouth.

"Swallow it, Isabelle." In a daze, I swallowed, tasting Jim's cum as my husband scraped it off his fingers and onto my tongue, into my mouth. His hand massaged Jim's cum across my breasts, smearing it across my skin, rubbing it over my breasts, scooping up more and rubbing it onto my cheeks, my face, feeding another thick dollop into my mouth. Jim's hand dived downwards between my legs, his fingers scooped my husband's cum from where it was oozing out of my still distended pussy, scooped it up and fed it to me, joining his own cum in my mouth. I swallowed, tasting the bitter-salt taste of their semen, licking my lips as Kam watched. As Jim watched and fed me another mouthful, both of them watching me as I licked his fingers.

"Fuck, watching this is making me hard, I've gotta go fuck Fan," Jim muttered, rolling off the bed and walking into the bathroom. He didn't bother shutting the door.

His voice was clear through the open doorway. "Bend over."

"Ooooohhhhhhh." So was Fan's moan.

"UUGHHH ... UUGHHH ... UUGHHHHH." So was what came immediately after. I felt happy for Jim. And Fan.

Kam moved over me, moved between my eagerly spread legs. I was happy for me too.

"UUUNNNNUUUUUGGHHHHHH." Kam's cock rammed wetly into me, his hands pinned mine to the bed above my head as he entered me hard. My breasts, still wet and coated thickly with Jim's cum, quivered beneath Kam's chest as he rode me. My body above my breasts was splattered with Jim's copious emissions, I could feel Jim's cum on my shoulders, my neck, even under my chin where the power of his culmination had spurted his semen onto me. My mouth was full of Jim's cum where Kam had scooped it up and fed it to me. I could taste it as I swallowed more, I could taste another man's cum in my mouth as my husband fucked me.

I knew it was driving my husband wild.

It was driving me wild.

"UUGHHHH ... NNUGHHHH ... NNNNGUUGHHH..."

Oh god Kam, keep doing that, keep on fucking me like that. I knew what was inspiring him. I knew all too well and I didn't mind, I wasn't embarrassed at all. It was just so good. When he scooped another dollop of cum off my body, I opened my mouth wide for him. I felt Jim's cum on my tongue, on my lips, in my mouth, all while my pussy made wet wet sounds as Kam fucked me. Kam kissed me then, kissed me hard, his mouth crushing down on mine, his tongue deep in my mouth, tasting me, tasting the residue that filled my mouth as he fucked me

His hands slid under my butt, lifted me as he thrust into me, thrusting deep, thrusting hard, my pussy convulsing around him as he took me. I strained upwards against my, my fingers clawing at his back, my feet kicking wildly, unable to control myself. This was better than good, this was fantastic and I loved it and I felt it, felt my climax coming and then it rose and took me in a surging wave of irresistible power. For the second time in my life I climaxed as Kam fucked me. For I knew this wasn't making love. This was fucking. Kam was really fucking me. Using my body. Using my cunt. I felt my body arching beneath Kam, arching upwards, spasming around him and I almost passed out, my vision blurred, darkened.

Kam exploded inside me and now, now I cried out, a wordless primal cry that reflected the intensity of my pleasure as my body shook and spasmed and Kam's cum spurted into me, his body heaving wildly against mine in a paroxysm of pleasure. There was a long long moment where we remained, pressed together, both of us shuddering with the pleasure we felt and then I felt him relax, his muscles losing their tautness at the same time as mine. I sagged down limply onto the sweat-soaked sheet, feeling Kam limp on me before he rolled off me, leaving me lying on our bed, glowing, my pussy filled with his cum, my breasts and neck and face coated with Jim's cum, my mouth tasting of their combined cum. My husband kissed me gently, lovingly. "I better get to work darling, see you tonight. Love you."

He vanished onto our bathroom. It must be crowded in there. I giggled at the thought before I closed my eyes, exhausted. I must have slept for a little while. When I opened my eyes, the bathroom was quiet. I eased myself off the bed, into the bathroom, into the shower. I needed one badly. I was coated in dried cum. It took forever to wash my hair. I hated cum in my hair. But this morning, it didn't worry me in the slightest. I was still glowing from those amazing climaxes.

God! That had been so good. Even what Jim had done to me, using my boobs and then cumming all over them, even that failed to dent my happiness. I could kind of understand their excitement. I'd been excited by that. It wasn't something I'd ever have thought of doing, I wouldn't have chosen to do that, but if Kam found it exciting, okay, I thought I could probably live with the embarrassment in the aftermath and close my eyes and do that again.

Although Kam and Jim scooping up their cum and feeding it to me, now that was a little weird. But if it took Jim and Fan joining us to have Kam do me like that again, well, all I could think was, yes, I was willing. Very embarrassed, but very willing.

I'd never sung in the shower before.

* * * * * * * *

Fan was eating in the breakfast room when I finally staggered out on legs that still felt like jelly.

"Jim and Kam said to tell you they'd left for work." She looked at me. "Are you okay Isabelle?" She sounded concerned. That was so sweet of her.

"Oh god Fan," I said, collapsing into one of the chairs and picking up the cup of tea she'd poured for me, "I'm wonderful." I was. I was still glowing, still buzzing from those amazing climaxes, even after a shower and dressing for work. I felt so amazingly good. "Kam, he just ... wow ... I mean, last night, okay that was exciting but I was, you know, really embarrassed, I mean..."

"Yeah, I know..." Fan said. "I could see that..."

"But this morning, when Kam, you know ..."

"Fucked you..."

"Yeah, when he fucked me while you were in the shower, Kam, god he really really fucked me and Jim, he, you know, he came all over my breasts while Kam was cumming inside me..."

"That's what happened then." She was grinning at me.

I shook my head. "No no no, that's not it..."

"Tell me then, okay!"

"Stop interrupting me then Fan!" I smiled.

"Okay okay, just tell me..."

"Fan! I'm trying to, okay... So Kam, he fucked me from behind when I was lying there on my side facing Jim, and Jim, he ...," I blushed bright red. It was hard for me to say it, to tell Fan what I'd done. I still felt embarrassed about it, even though it'd been so wildly exciting. I blushed and I swallowed and I told Fan anyhow. "Jim, he used my boobs with his cock, he, like, held them and slid his cock up and down between them while Kam was fucking me and then he came all over my boobs."

I shook my head. "I've never seen so much cum, Fan, it just came and came and came, there must have been a cup of it and it was all over my boobs and my neck and everywhere, there was just so much of it."

"Yeah, well, when he came in me last night it was like someone turned a firehose on, more than Tom even," Fan shook her head, "I think you got whatever was left over this morning."

We looked at each other.

"Wow!" I felt a little breathless. I mean, I'd seen Jim cumming on me, I'd been amazed at how much of it there was. I tried to imagine all that and more inside me. The thought made me weak at the knees. I loved the feel of Kam cumming inside me, his cock throbbing and spurting into me. The thought of all that cum of Jim's? I swallowed. Swallowed and shivered, my insides all clenched up. "This morning, that was like, about four times more than when Kam cums, and it was all over my boobs and Kam was, you know, pumping his stuff inside me, and then Jim, he still managed to fuck you in the bathroom afterwards."

"Yeah, I know, and there was still lots of it left for me," Fan shook her head. "He's as bad as Tom. Or as good." She grinned. "Whatever... So anyhow, you and Kam...?"

"Yeah," I was bubbling with excitement. "So after Jim finished all over my boobs and Kam finished in me, I was lying on my back..."

"Completely fucked..." Fan giggled.

"Completely fucked," I giggled, "and Kam, he saw all Jim's cum on me and he got totally hard again in about five seconds flat and then he totally lost it. I mean, he just got hard again right away and he didn't even ask me, he just stuck his cock into me and starting fucking me all over again." I blushed now. This was the bit that really embarrassed me but I wanted to know what Fan thought. I mean, Fan and I had talked about blowjobs, I knew she gave them, I knew she swallowed. She knew I'd done them with Kam. We'd joked about guys liking that. We'd joked about the taste. But this was different.

"No wonder you look happy," Fan giggled.

"Yeah, well." Okay, I wasn't just blushing now. I was a fiery burning scarlet red. "Uhh, Fan, Kam, he was fucking me so hard and he scooped up Jim's cum from my boobs with his fingers and he asked me to open my mouth and swallow it and lick his fingers clean and then he fucked me even harder ... he said it really got him excited when I did that. I mean, I was so embarrassed Fan, I wasn't sure I wanted to but I mean, it wasn't like I was giving Jim an actual blowjob or anything." I looked at her anxiously.

I'd been so excited at the time, I'd have done anything he wanted, but now I wasn't so sure. I mean, somehow I could accept Jim using my boobs to jerk himself off. I could accept Jim cumming on my boobs, but swallowing his cum? Even if it was Kam that put it in my mouth? It just seemed a bit ... a bit too much like being unfaithful to Kam.

Fan sipped her tea. "Aiiyaaah Isabelle, if it was me, I'd say if your husband did it, it's okay, I mean, it's not like you gave Jim a blowjob yourself or anything. Did Kam say it was okay for Jim to cum on your boobs?"

"He told him too," I was still blushing. Kam hadn't told me to hold my boobs for Jim though.

"Okay," Fan smiled, "I think Kam, well, I think he just likes the whole idea of other guys fucking you Isabelle, it turns him on. That was what we talked about yesterday, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Well, I think we just confirmed that hypothesis," Fan giggled. "You definitely know what gets Kam really going. The question now is, were you okay with what happened last night and this morning?"

I thought about that. I thought about last night, how excited Kam had gotten when we played that game with Jim and Fan. How excited he'd been as we made out with Jim and Fan watching. How excited he'd been when Jim played with me. I'd been excited too, but really, it was Kam's excitement that I found the most exciting. I almost panted as I remembered how hard he'd fucked me when he saw Jim's cum all over my breasts. That'd been so good. And when he was fucking me from behind while Jim was getting off on my breasts, that'd been so amazingly good.

"I think so," I told Fan, "I mean, I've never done anything like this before." I looked at her. "Don't laugh at me Fan, but before I started dating Kam, I'd only ever kissed a guy before. I mean, I've never done anything with another guy, last night was so ... it was scary Fan ..."

Then I giggled. "But this morning, it was so good ... Kam, he fucked me so good, it was just amazing Fan ... I mean, he made me climax twice while he was fucking me ..." I looked at her, glowing. "That's never happened before, ever, Fan. And it was so amazing..."

I looked at her. "Fan."

"Yeah?" She was smiling.

"Is it like that for you? With Tom? With Jim?" I'd heard her with Jim, I'd watched her. "Do they both make you, you know..."

"Climax?"

"Yeah."

"Every time," Fan said, "You mean Kam doesn't?

"Uhh... no, last night and this morning, that was the first time, ever."

"You poor thing," Fan sounded so upset. "You've been married two years and that was the first time...?" Now she sounded not just upset but angry.

"Uhh... yeah," I said, "but last night and this morning, wow, that was so good... I loved it ... I mean, Fan, really, that was so embarrassing with Jim and everything last night and this morning but if Kam does it to me like that, it's worth it, it's just, you know, I'm married to Kam, I don't want another man to do that to me... I don't mind what Jim did, you know, shooting off on my boobs..." I was blushing. "Even touching me. Not if it gets Kam doing it to me like that." I took one of her hands in mine, squeezed. "Thank you so much Fan, I mean, I can't tell you what it means to me. You wouldn't believe how good I feel!"

Now I giggled. "And you know what, you were so hot last night. I need a few lessons from you, Fan, okay?"

Fan grinned. I guess my happiness was contagious or something. "Sure, and honestly Isabelle, you were totally hot yourself, Jim was really getting off on watching you, I think he'd like to fuck you too."

"Well, that's not going to happen," I said, rather more emphatically than I felt. It'd been exciting when his cock had been fucking my boobs. And that sensation when he came on me. Wow. But I wasn't telling Fan that. Maybe Kam. Tonight.

Fan shrugged. "Well, it was fun, I'm okay doing it again with you Isabelle, really. Anytime." She smiled at me, gave my hand a squeeze. "We can get together ourselves, I'll give you a few lessons if you like."

"Would you mind? Okay." I was feeling rather more enthusiastic about this whole thing with her and Jim than I had last night. Wow. Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow. Yes please. I wanted Kam to do that to me again. I wanted to encourage him to do that to me again. I wanted to learn more. Maybe a few lessons from Fan would really help. She certainly seemed to have known how to get Jim going like a Wildman. For a moment I thought of Jim doing that to me instead of Fan but I shut that thought down. Not going there. No way.

Fan looked at me. "Kam said you were going to that banquet on Saturday evening?"

"Yeah." Banquet. Boring. I'd rather stay home and have Kam make love to me. No, forget making love. I wanted Kam to fuck me like he had this morning. Just fuck me. Hard.

"Well, Jim's going as well, he's taking me, maybe we could all come round here afterwards?" She smiled. That smile, that wicked wicked smile of Fan's. My heart did a wild little dance. My pussy did its own little dance, I felt myself suddenly wet. Wet and hot and wanting. Wanting my husband. Wanting my husband to pin me to the bed and pound me down into it the way he had this morning. If having Jim and Fan watch him doing that to me got him excited enough to fuck me like that again, well, okay, I could deal with that.

"I think we're supposed to be going to Albert's afterwards, he lives upstairs somewhere, I'll ask Kam, I'm sure we could all go to Albert's." My heart beat a lot faster. "And then you and Jim could come back here after."

Fan gave my hand another squeeze. "And play Jenga again." She grinned.

I blushed. "Well, I don't mind. I mean, I know what to expect now."

I did know, and no, I wouldn't mind playing Jenga again at all. If it needed Jim to cum on my boobs to get Kam to fuck me like that again, well, I could deal with that. It hadn't been as bad as I'd thought after all. Actually, in retrospect, sitting there drinking tea with Fan, it had all been rather exciting. But I wasn't going to think of that. Not right now.

My pussy tightened. I couldn't help thinking about it. I giggled. "We could just skip the Jenga and go straight to bed though."

Fan snorted her tea, choked, spluttered. "Aiiyaaahhh Isabelle, don't surprise me like that."

I laughed. I was going to finish breakfast and get to work. I was already really late and, unlike Fan, I hadn't spent the night in my boss's bed, so I'd better get moving. I wondered if David fantasized about cumming on my boobs the way Jim had. I thought about David cumming on my boobs while my husband fucked me. My nipples were so hard. I looked at Fan, her nipples were pushing her top out.

"Fan!" We both laughed.

I wondered what Fan would look like with Kam's cum all over her little boobs.

Fan looked at my boobs and now she laughed. "Isabelle!"

* * * * * * * *

Next: Happy Birthday to Me - Chapter Five - the Saturday night banquet proves to be not quite so boring as Isabelle expects...