Happy Birthday to Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim grunted in satisfaction, thrusting hard into Fan's cunt, more cum oozed out, more with every throb of his cock, dripping onto my face now, thick threads that trailed down to my face, landing on my cheeks, my nose, my chin, my lips. As I opened my mouth to gasp, trailing downwards into my mouth, onto my tongue.

"Ohhh fuck yeah, your turn Kam," Jim gasped, abruptly withdrawing his cock from her. His shaft bounced wetly across my face, cum trailing from it in thick ropes. Fan's distended opening, unplugged, suddenly released a gush of thick white cum that poured into my wide open mouth. Surprised, I swallowed without thinking, tasting Jim's semen, salty and bitter. I was licking it off my lips when Jim's hands rolled Fan off me and Kam descended on me in a rush, his cock surging into my pussy, his body pressing heavily on mine, spreading me wide, taking me hard.

"Uuughhohh .. Ooohh ... ohhhh." I welcomed that weight, welcomed Kam's cock. I wanted it badly, I wanted to be fucked and now Kam was giving me what I needed, hard. This time there was no gentle love-making, no slowly sliding thrusts. No, Kam fucked me. His cock slammed into me, my cum-filled pussy wetly squelching as he pounded himself into me. Sobbing with excitement and pleasure, I drew my knees back, crying out as his cock pistoned into me, his pelvis slapping noisily against the backs of my thighs where I cradled him, hearing those wet squelching noises from my pussy with every slamming of his cock into me.

"Yes ... yes ... yes..." My back arched, my breasts pushed up against his chest, my body met his everywhere, my hands clutching at him as I my excitement grew. And grew. And grew. Kam's mouth came down on mine, kissing me, his tongue deep in my mouth, a hard and urgent kiss that matched the movements of his cock inside me. His eyes widened a little as he tasted the salty bitter residue that coated my lips and tongue. His pounding thrusts took on a sudden new urgency and power and all of a sudden my own arousal soared.

Jim's face was beside Kam, he was lying next to us, looking down at me as my husband fucked me, one of his hands resting on my knee where I'd drawn it back. Kam's mouth lifted from mine, he was breathing in great panting gasps as his hips pounded me into the bed. Jim smiled as I glanced at him, sobbing.

"Good girl, Isabelle," Jim breathed, and then his mouth closed on mine, possessed mine, kissing me hard as my husband fucked me. I wanted more. My feet dropped to the bed, my legs splayed wide, my hips lifted off the bed and I was close, so close. I'd never been closer and I wanted it, I wanted it so much and I was squealing into Jim's mouth as he kissed me. When his mouth lifted from mine I cried out.

"Cum for me Isabelle," Jim breathed, "cum for me." And I felt his hand under my butt, lifting me, pushing me up against Kam, squeezing one cheek hard as his mouth clamped down on mine again. It was enough, his mouthy possessing mined and his hand on my butt, enough to propel me to the top of that suddenly cresting wave inside me.

"Nnnnaaaaagggghhhhooohhhhhhh." I could hear myself wailing into Jim's mouth as my pussy abruptly spasmed around Kam's cock, clutching at him, clasping him, dancing wildly on him as he filled me, as my pleasure soared and soared, higher and higher until I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think. All I could do was experience as that wave took me to an unbearable height before crashing down in a golden flood that washed through me in a surging tide so powerful I thought I was going to die.

Kam groaned and thrust hard into me. Even in the midst of that climax sweeping through me I felt him shudder, felt his cock pulsing, felt him grinding against me as his cum spurted into me and that only made it better. Much better. My clitoris pulsed and Kam ground against me again, urging another wave of pleasure to sweep through me as my legs turned to jelly and I collapsed down onto the bed, moaning into Jim's mouth one last time before his lips released me.

I closed my eyes, quivering, trembling, trying to remember how to breath, then sobbing for breath as Kam rolled of me, exhausted. I felt so amazingly good, I felt as if I was glowing. But I also felt shattered, shattered and exhausted and sleep claimed me almost instantly. My last thought was that it should have been embarrassing to have had sex in front of my husband's receptionist and one of his clients. I couldn't think of anything that should have been more embarrassing, but strangely, I didn't feel embarrassed at all. Just satisfied. Very very satisfied. Then sleep claimed me.

* * * * * * * *

As it turned out, I found out what was more embarrassing early the next morning.

Waking up naked in bed with your husband, your husband's receptionist and one of your husband's client's, knowing you'd been naked and fucked right next to them the night before. God, had I really done that? Tell me I hadn't.

I closed my eyes tight.

When I opened them again Fan and Jim hadn't vanished. They were still there, naked on our bed, fast asleep. Kam was snoring softly. I had no idea what the etiquette was for this sort of thing. I hadn't thought to ask. Not that I would have asked even if I'd thought about it. And I did have to go to work. It wasn't like I was in bed with my boss or one of my clients.

I closed my eyes again, not quite sure what I was thinking as I lay there with Kam on one side, Fan on the other, Jim on the far side of Fan. I mean, I was naked. Fan was naked. Jim was naked. What was I supposed to do? I wasn't sure but I knew I was tired. I was almost asleep again when I felt Fan moving, slipping down the bed. The bathroom door opened, then shut. Now I was alone and naked in bed with my husband and another man. Fan was no longer there. No longer with us. No longer shielding me. It felt ... very different.

Kam stirred against me. Turned in towards my back as I lay on my side, facing him. I could feel him, his cock, hard against my thigh. My heart beat faster. Was he going to take me? Now? In the morning light where Jim could see everything. Before I'd even had a shower. I could feel myself, slightly sticky with dried sweat and Kam's cum. I could feel Kam as well. Hard.

My pussy tightened, I could feel myself growing slippery, my nipples starting to harden. Would I let him? I knew I would if he wanted to. That was why I'd done this with Fan and Jim. To excite Kam. Well, Kam was excited. I could feel that. He'd never done it to me early in the morning before. Never! Mind you, I'd never climaxed before while he made love to me. Not until last night.

I felt Jim stir on the bed. Turn, stretch. I kept my eyes closed, breathing slowly.

"Isabelle still asleep?" Jim's voice was a whisper.

"Yeah, must be tired out," my husband whispered back over my head.

"Well, no surprises there, you sure fucked her hard last night," Jim chuckled quietly.

"So how was Fan?" my husband whispered back. "You looked like you were enjoying her last night."

Jim's chuckle was almost inaudible. "Fuck, she's good. Talk about a tight little cunt. Mind you, Isabelle was looking pretty wild, that was something, watching you fuck her. You're a lucky man, Kam, if she wasn't your wife I'd be chasing her tail myself..."

I felt Kam's cock pulse against my butt. I felt really good. Good but embarrassed.

"So how tight was Fan?" Kam sounded intrigued. Kam!

"So tight I thought she was going to circumcise me. Fuck she's good Kam. Amazing. Thanks buddy. That was one hell of a night."

Kam chuckled softly. A throaty little sound that I liked. "It hasn't finished yet," he whispered.

Jim asked my question for me. "What did you have in mind?"

I stirred sleepily, moved, eased myself from my side facing Kam onto my back, hearing Jim's sudden intake of breath. I guess he liked what he was looking at. Lying on my back, I was exposed, naked. Completely on display, every inch of my body there for Jim as well as my husband to look at. To see. I kept my eyes closed, my breathing steady, but I wanted to moan and blush and hide my face and spread my legs. I'd deliberately exposed myself to Jim as well as Kam, exposed all of me, naked. I felt very very wicked.

"This," Kam whispered, his hand on my hip urging me to roll towards Jim. After a brief moment's hesitation, I rolled as his hands urged me to, onto my side, my back to Kam, close enough to Jim to feel his warmth, my knees brushing against him. Kam's hand caressed my butt, I felt him slide down in the bed, down behind me, his erection hard against me now, bringing a further flood of wetness to my pussy. What was he planning? What did he mean to do?

His cock moved, I felt him moving against my butt, the head of his cock nudging my entrance. Was he really? My heart beat faster, I felt that flooding wetness and heat within. His cock nudged at me, my lips parted for him with a sudden slippery ease, the head of his cock eased gently into me, paused. His hand clamped down on my hip, holding me.

"You liked watching Isabelle being fucked last night?" He was still whispering.

"Oh yeah man, fuck that was hot Kam." So was Jim.

"You want to watch her being fucked again?" He was going to. He was going to. Right in front of Jim. Oh my God! Oh my god! I felt like a teenager again, heart-felt suspense, fear, excitement, confusion. Was I wasn't I was I? I knew I was as I lay there waiting. I knew he was going to.

"Yeah, I'd love that Kam, I loved watching her tits bounce while you fucked her, your wife's got the most gorgeous pair of tits I've ever seen."

Jesus. Oh Jesus Kam. Please. No! Yes! No! Yes! Oh no! Oh my god! Oh god he was going to, I absolutely knew that and I was afraid and I was excited and I was melting onto his cock. I could feel him easing deeper into me as I opened to him, as my excitement grew.

"Yeah, well, watch this Jim."

"NNNUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH!" My eyes flew wide open in an instant as Kam rammed his cock into me to the hilt, burying his entire length in my pussy in one hard thrust that jerked my entire body, brought a heartfelt groan from deep within me, made my breasts quiver with the power of that ramrodding penetration. It felt so good when he took me like that. I was so wet, so wet and slippery, his cock hammered home inside me, impaling me, filling me, startling me so that I was wide awake in an instant, my eyes looking straight into Jim's as they flew open.

"Morning Isabelle." Jim smiled.

"HHHNNNUUUUGGGHHHHHH!" Kam drew back, drew back and thrust himself into me again, bringing a groan from me, juddering my body, moving me on the bed so that my lips almost touched Jim's. The tip of my nose did. My hand flailed wildly, clutching at straws, clutching at Jim, holding him as Kam thrust into me again and again and again.

"UUGHHHHHH ... NNGGGHHHH ... HHHGGGNNNNUUHHH..." I was helpless, completely helpless. All I could do was lie there clinging to Jim, facing Jim, my pussy a willingly wet and slippery receptacle for Kam's cock to move within. I was there for Kam to fuck and he was. He was fucking me.

"You like the way her tits are bouncing round," Kam gasped, driving his cock into me again, so hard, so powerful, his pelvis slapping up against my butt and the backs of my thighs. My boobs bounced, quivered, my nipples so hard and swollen.

"Love it Kam, fuck her harder man, make her's tits really bounce." Jim's eyes held me transfixed. Embarrassment. Shame. Humiliation. Excitement. Fear. Desire. Confusion. All warred within me. No, I shouldn't! Yes, I wanted this! Yes yes yes! Oh no! Oh god yes! I was ashamed and embarrassed that Jim was watching Kam fuck me. I was excited. Excited by Kam's fucking me. Excited by Jim watching me. Kam fucked me harder, jarring my body with every thrust, grunting with the exertion of using me hard. His cock drove into me, pulling back until only the head was inside me, thrusting hard up into me for its full length, pausing, drawing back, repeating.

"Uggghhh." I groaned, again and again. "Ugghhh ... ughhh ... ughhh ... ughhh." Short choppy groans to match Kam's short hard thrusts. My nose was brushing Jim's with every thrust of Kam's cock into me, my exhaled breath panted into his face.

"Fuck you look gorgeous when you're being fucked Isabelle." His whisper was meant for my ears alone. One of his hands moved up and cupped one of my breasts, held my quivering boob, played across my swollen nipple, sending a ripple right through my body. He smiled, thumbing my nipple, the sensation riding my nervous system all the way to my throbbing clitoris. My breasts quivered with each of Kam's driving thrusts, those quivers transmitted to Jim's hand where he held me. My fingers dug into Jim's shoulder, clutching at him as I usually clutched at my husband when he took me.

My eyes looked blindly into Jim's as my husband fucked me.

"You love it don't you Isabelle?" Jim breathed, his hand holding one breast, "you love Kam fucking you hard don't you?"

"Uuughhhh," I groaned, "Yuuughhh ... Yes ... yes ... yes ... yeuughhh." I gazed into Jim's face, feeling my husband's cock filling me, moving in me, using my pussy. Trying to push myself back on him.

"You like me watching Kam fuck you too, don't you?" His eyes held me. Kam's cock impaled me.

"Uuughhhh," I groaned, "Uggghhh ... Nuughhh ... Yyughhhh..." I did. To my shame, I did. But I wasn't going to say it. Just thinking about it had my pussy doing a spastic little dance around Kam's cock.

"Are Isabelle's tits bouncing enough for you Jim," my husband grunted.

"UUUGHHHH." Christ, it felt like they were to me. "UUUGHHHHHH."

Jim smiled. He smiled and his mouth nuzzled at my neck, licking and sucking and gently biting me. Behind me, Kam grunting even more loudly with every thrust, pressing into me, his cock driving deep. I moaned softly, Jim's lips roaming over my neck, his erect cock jerking and bobbing before me, his hand on my breast, massaging me, cupping and lifting me. Holding my swollen nipple between the light pinch of his thumb and forefinger. My husband was fucking me while Jim was kissing and caressing me, I was caught between two naked and aroused me, my body juddering as I was taken. Jim's hand on my body was becoming bolder now, roaming not just my over breasts but over my stomach, my arms, my thighs.

His lips trailed across my cheek, his eyes looked into mine as I panted into his face, his hand left my breast to thread through my hair. "I want to kiss you again Isabelle, I want to kiss you while Kam fucks you." He didn't wait for a reply, not that I was capable of one. His mouth met mine, his lips parted mine, his tongue pressed gently inside as I juddered under the impact of Kam's thrusts, knowing Jim could feel what was happening to me through our joined mouths, my sobbing breathes, exhaled into his mouth.

"Look at me Isabelle," Jim whispered when that kiss ended, "Look at me while Kam fucks you. Look into my eyes..."

I obeyed. I met his gaze as I met Kam's stroking thrusts from behind and he kissed me again, his hand running feely over my quivering breasts. Now, without thinking, as his hot sweet kisses possessed my mouth, my hand left Jim's shoulder and clasped his cock, held him in my fingers, silky steel hot in my clasp. Hot and hard. My mind wrapped itself around what I was doing as my fingers wrapped themselves around his cock. Kam. Kam's cock was in me. Fucking me. I was holding Jim's cock in my hand. Two cocks. I wasn't sure what to do, but I could feel Kam's excitement. I could see Jim's face.

Jim's hand moved down to rest on mine where he clasped me. His fingers wrapped around mine, he moved my hand, slowly, stroking his length as Kam fucked me. I saw his eyes, saw Jim's face, saw the pleasure there, the desire as my hand moved on him, feeling his length, feeling his arousal. When his hand lifted from mine, I continued to stroke him without thinking, not wanting to think about what I was doing, wanting only to do it. To pleasure Jim as well as my husband.

"Jesus Kam," Jim groaned. "Sweet fucking Jesus." His hand was massaging my breast, cupping it, moving it, squeezing my swollen nipple, "That's so fucking hot watching you two."

"Stop watching and join in Jim," Kam grunted, his cock slamming into me, my body juddering, "You like Isabelle's tits don't you?"

"God yes," Jim groaned. I remembered his hands on my breasts last night, when I'd been on my hands and knees on the bed beside him, kneading me with one hand while Fan sat on him. Yes, he liked my tits.

"You want to fuck her tits while I fuck her cunt?"

My heart almost exploded. My husband was asking another man to fuck my boobs? How did you do that? I mean, No! No Way! No Kam! No no no!

"Fuck yes," Jim groaned, "you don't mind?"

"Fuck no," my husband grunted, his cock burying itself in me yet again. "I want to watch you fuck her tits while he I fuck her cunt."

No! No! "Nnnuughhhh!"

What about me? What about asking me? I wanted to say that. But all I managed was another "Ugghhhhh." And I didn't even say that. It was more of a groan. Not even a real groan. Just the breath driven from me by the power of Kam's thrusts into me. It felt so amazingly good. Oh fuck yes, keep fucking me hard Kam, keep fucking me like that. Oh please keep fucking me like that. I didn't care what Jim did as long as he didn't try and actually do it to me. As long as Kam kept fucking me like this.

Kam did.

Jim didn't fuck my tits. Not right away. His hand left my breast. It ran down my body, stroking my stomach, stroking the base of my belly where my muscles were so tight as Kam thrust into me. Where my hand still held Jim's cock, still stroked him. His hand slid under my knee, lifted my leg up, he looked down. I could see him looking down between us. Looking down at where Kam's cock was plunging into me, spreading my pinkly swollen lips around his girth, pulling back, pulling my inner lips with his cock so that I could see them, so that Jim could see then, then thrusting in again, hard.

My gaze followed Jim's, looking down, trying to see what he was seeing. I did. I looked up, my eyes met Jim's, we both looked down again, my face burning. Between my legs, entering me at the juncture of my thighs, Kam's cock. The hard swollen length of him shining wetly with my juices as he eased himself out, held himself still, just the head of his cock inside me. I could see myself, see my inner lips clinging pinkly to my husband's shaft, gripping him tightly at the base of his swollen glans, my inner lips pulled outwards by my husband's cock. My labial lips, pinkly swollen, puffy with excitement, glistening wetly, framing Kam's cock as he held himself still, poised to drive his length into me.

"So fucking pretty," Jim breathed. He looked past me at Kam. "Isabelle's cunt is so fucking pretty." He smiled at me. "Do you shave or is that the natural look?"

"Uuughhhhh ... brauughh ...brazilianughhhhh," I moaned as Kam eased into me.

"Nice," he murmured in my ear as his hand ran over my stomach. Ran down, down over my thighs, down to my pussy, touching me. Oh my god! He was touching me there, where Kam was sliding into me. I couldn't speak, I couldn't breath, time seemed to stand still as I felt his fingers on my, touching me, exploring as Kam eased in and out of me. "I'd rather fuck your cunt than your tits Isabelle, but this time..." He smiled. "THIS time I'm gonna fuck those gorgeous boobs of yours."

THIS time? What did he mean, THIS time? But Kam's cock drove that though from my mind as Jim eased upwards, his body moving, moving up. His cock moved up. Large, swollen, erect, the blue veins standing out along its length, the head a swollen purple-red as my hand still clasped him. Guided him. Guided him towards my breasts as his hand reached for me, kneaded one breast as his cock slid up between them. I moved my hands, both my hands, held my breasts, pressed them together, feeling his cock between them, seeing and feeling his movements as he fractioned himself against me.