All Comments on 'Happy Campers'

by Felonius

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Drivel

Is there some secret reason why you describe this story as "Couples swap partnersin the great ourdoors."

Apart from the spelling mistakes, it is completely inaccurate as a description of the story. A better subtitle would be "Previously demure girlfriend fucks stranger for no apparent reason, but I don't mind as I get my rocks off looking at other guys' dicks."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
alternate title

alternate title:

Drunks in the woods - happily cuckolded by my cheating slut girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Don't Let Her Get Away - She loves U

Gee author - more CUCKOLDING of feeble minded boyfriend or husband - now this bitch is special - so marry her soon so she can be happy and you can be sickly demeaned and disrespected on demand! There there thats a good braindead male! Love is wonderfully inhumane at times.

Not novel or erotic - just more pitiful jaded mindless non-reality for the sickies from a demented author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
poorly written

its short and poorly written regardless of whether you like this subject.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Sorry but

Sorry but not written well, no swap just a cheating girlfriend cuckolding her boyfriend. And the wimp liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Short piece of crap with a false title

Just a slut girlfriend fucking some stranger and he is to much of a wimp to put a stop to it! Sad actually!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
To the author

Don't be discouraged! Your spelling was perfect and your sentence structure was fine.

There are a group of "attack dogs" on this page who want nothing more than to make it clear that anything that doesn't conform to their way of thinking is wrong. Get a life, guys! If you don't like this stuff, don't read it. There's room for every viewpoint on this site. Who made you the arbiters of what's right and what's wrong, or do you have an ax to grind because of your own pasts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Dear Don't Read It Kominter

Title subject line clearly says swapping [ Couples Swap Partnersin the Great Ourdoors ] Hmmmm Not SPELLED right either!!!

So, when into the story cuckolding popped down and out - well what a pitiful demeaning of males surprize!

However He did do a fine job of eating the unknown hop head big cocked lovers stringy cum from his girlfriends stretched out sloppy cunt tho! Good job sloopy braindead male - now go fetch another big cock to cuckold yourself with - I Love You!!!

Wait just a minute - girlfriend - girlfriend - This was in the Loving Wife section - oops three strikes cucky!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
true friend

Now a days true friends are find is not a easy job, so we people should always aware of it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

sumitgupta008

<a href="http://www.bluetonguecampers.com.au" rel="dofollow">camping</a>

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Take a woman camping and she immediately becomes a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous