All Comments on 'Happy Hotwife on a Date'

by HisPuppet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Well Done

And a good little dirty amateur you are. Nicely written and hot. I look forward to seeing more of your mind on these pages. Very enjoyable using her to narrate the piece, very sensual and arousing. Thanks and keep writing. - Kevin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Then hubby remembers what just happened

How his marriage dissolved when his wife turned into a cheating slut. How she was probably infested with numerous diseases. He ran to the bathroom. Threw up. Then cleaned up, packed and left. He filed for divorce the next day. The end to a pile of garbage.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Pretty darn real

Wive who get cuckold into the action will have much better behaving cuckolds. Cuckold must be told all and let him see and be a part of it. So he understands that he cannot satisfy the lust inside you. Only real studs can do that. Lots of real hung studs. Make cuckold clean up, get him hooked on eating other men's sperm. He will soon crave the taste. Then it is easy to teach him to suck cock, and swallow loads. But I do not know many wives who let their cuckolds jerk off all the time. Cuckold needs discipline and since you will not be using cuckold's cock, put him in chastity so you can control his orgasms. Find other women who have cuckold's so the two cuckolds can suck each other and fuck each others pussy. Or if one is in chastity, make him serve the other cuckold and your lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
splendid spunk and devilspy

You guys are two sick puppies. You both should love the new loving wives category, now called "cuckerotica". That category has become a slimy sewer, you both should fit right in. No comment on the story, the comments of these sickos said it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Hot Story

I love the interplay you build with them, the only actual, specific dialogue between spouses are the two notes. Very exciting use of her thoughts and her thoughts of his.

The only disappointment that I have is the duration between this story and the last. PLEASE write more SOON. You are a talented author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Love the story

I've been married a lot of years and we've done a lot of kinky stuff. I'm proud to be married to a woman who has a lot of slut in her . She's kept our sex life exciting. Only thing I would add to this story is at the beginning describe the way she prepared for the event.bath, shaving, lingerie and the teasing to get her husband hot enough to want to rape her. Knowing he has to wait for his time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous