Happy Ladies Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You name the place," Derek said. "And spill the wine. That's the basic ceremony."

I stood up, walked out past the candles, and removed the wire cage from the bottle and then, with some effort, popped the cork like Derek had done out onto the open floor. I began to dance. I could feel Derek's semen leaking out of me. My shadow danced on the walls. I closed my eyes and thought about what this place meant to me. Dribbling a thin stream of wine I began circling the candles and the pallet. I opened my eyes to see Derek watching me attentively; I smiled and he smiled back. I continued until the circle was complete. I barely had enough liquid. I stood inside the circle.

"From within the safety of this sacred circle I christen this property the House of Roosters," I said, my voice echoing off the walls. "Here women will be free to be who they truly are and here will be men who support their freedom. Within this sacred circle we will find the strength to change what can be changed and hold our own against those who would diminish us. Here we will freely explore our sexuality and create a community based on the celebration and affirmation of our individual lives within this moment of eternity." At last I fell silent.

"I don't know where you were channeling that from," Derek said, "but it gave me goose bumps. All I can say is amen, sister; hallelujah and amen."

CHAPTER TWELVE

By the end of the following week Derek and his crew had built a pleasant and efficient work area. Almost before the paint was dry we shifted our base of operations from Dorothy's house to the new offices. Since the new property was much closer to my apartment I began to spend a lot of my free time there, helping out wherever I could.

"How's it going Claudia?" I said late one afternoon, still dressed in my 'bank' clothes.

"Hi Melissa," Claudia said, looking up. "It's going very well, if I say so myself. You might want to take a look at the chart of the club's organizational structure I've put together." She pointed to a large dry erase board attached to the wall beside her desk. I went over and studied the network of lines and boxes. "You'll notice I've added a few positions we haven't yet filled," she said. "Toy Box manager is one."

"Looks good," I said. "How's the TRH construction going?"

Beyond the walls we could dimly hear the clamor of power saws, hammers, and nailers.

"Great," Claudia said, "we're ahead of schedule. We should be ready to open the temporary rooster house in eight or nine weeks. The Chanticleer Café is going to take longer. But we'll be able to shut down the parties soon, that's the main thing."

"That's wonderful," I said. "I've been feeling kind of burned out on the whole party thing; having to deal with so many new people all the time."

"Well, don't miss the last one," Claudia said. "We're planning a real blow out to celebrate the move into the TRH."

"Okay," I said. "I'll keep that in mind.

My next stop was the work area that Patricia and Charlotte shared.

"Hi Melissa," Patricia said. Charlotte looked up from a stack of paperwork and smiled at me.

"Hi ladies," I said. "You look busy."

"Tell me about it," Charlotte said. "Every time Barb comes up with a new marketing idea we get inundated with inquiries and memberships." She made a face towards the far side of the room where Barb sat in her cubicle with her back to us.

"I thought that was a good thing?" I said.

"It is," Charlotte said. "It is. But it sure generates a ton of work. These are all the forms that need to be added to the database," she said, fingering the stack of papers.

"I'll help out with that in a bit," I said, "after I say hello to everyone."

"Excellent," Patricia said.

"Hey Barb," I said.

"Hey Melissa," Barb said, turning in her chair. "Jeez girl, you're way overdressed." She was wearing loose shorts and a big t-shirt; her breasts bobbled underneath.

"Yeah," I said. "I just got off work. Charlotte's complaining about how much work your marketing efforts are making for her."

"Tough titty," Barb said. "Somebody's got to bring in enough income to pay for this place."

"She knows that," I said. "I'm just making trouble. What are you doing?"

"Getting the next newsletter ready to go out, well, it'll be going out in another two weeks," she said. "Did you hear about Samantha's big new project?"

"Nope," I said.

"She's starting a project where she's creating a multi-media presentation on each of the roosters so members could easily review the roosters available," Barb said, "and select the one they feel is most compatible."

"I remember somebody mentioning that idea awhile ago," I said. "That'll be great."

"Claudia is thinking of having booths with laptops in them where members can go through the rooster roster in private," Barb said.

"And jill off, no doubt," I said.

"I'm sure that thought never crossed Claudia's mind," Barb said. "You don't really think our members would do something like that, do you?"

"There's a remote possibility," I said.

"Anyway," Barb said, "Samantha's planning to interview the roosters, as well as those of us who have been with a particular rooster, and then produce a short video of both the roosters and the women who'd been with them. Plus she wants to do some videos of the roosters in action."

"Sounds like jilling material to me," I said.

"You might be right," Barb said.

I said hello to Brandy and Susan as I wandered through the work area. Ellie was busy reading the emails from prospective roosters when I found her.

"Hey babe," she said, leaning back in her chair to accept a kiss. "How was work?"

"The usual," I said.

"Hey," Ellie said, "check out this guy's cock." She clicked her mouse till a picture of a man with a full erection appeared.

"Paul's bigger," I said.

"Yeah," Ellie said, "but look at how big the head is and," she zoomed in, "look at this big vein."

"Interesting," I said.

"Okay, okay," Ellie said, "never mind."

"You're eager to test him, I take it," I said.

"I am, I confess," Ellie said. "But Claudia has put a hold on rooster interviews and testing until the TRH was ready to open. I've got a backlog of almost a hundred guys to be interviewed now."

"Have you seen Betty recently?" I said.

"No, I haven't," Ellie said. "She spends most of her time at Dorothy's house getting ready for the next party."

I went back to Patricia and Charlotte's work space and spent the next couple of hours helping them input membership information. While I was there Patricia sent an email to the members giving out the address and inviting them to come by and take a look at what we were doing. We had a short discussion about scheduling and, after consulting with Derek, decided to have one tour at noon, when the workers were having lunch, and another in the early evening after the workers had left for the day. Patricia also sent an email to Samantha and suggested she share the address and visiting times with the roosters. Susan was drafted to handle the noon tours while I, since I didn't have an official role, agreed to do the ones in the evening.

Several days later enough people had responded to start the tours. When I arrived Susan reported that the noon tour had gone well and the group of members and a few roosters were excited to see the progress being made.

My group that evening was smaller but just as enthusiastic. Harry and Ted, representing the roosters showed up to take a look. I started the tour in what would soon be the Chanticleer Café, led the group through the café, down into the tunnel, and up into the main building. The fact that there was a hidden entrance into the rooster house gave everyone a cloak and dagger thrill. Then, there were exclamations of surprise and excitement as I walked them through the different areas and described our plans.

I finished the tour in the conference room where I'd set up some light refreshments. I used the time to ask if anyone had any suggestions for new areas or amenities that we could add; every time I heard something useful I wrote it down to share with the board.

One of the women, who'd introduced herself as Adele, had kept asking questions about security and privacy throughout the tour. I asked her what her specific concerns were.

"I feel stupid talking about this," Adele said. I waited for her to continue. "I had a lover, a young guy. God I loved fucking him. He had a nice cock and really knew how to use it. I thought he cared about me; that's what I feel stupid about."

"I take it he didn't," I said.

"No," Adele said. "He didn't. A friend of mine called me up one day and said her husband had showed her a video on the Internet of me fucking this guy. They're pretty liberal about sex so they didn't care one way or the other but she guessed that I didn't know about the video. And I didn't. I was devastated."

"Oh Adele," I said.

"Turns out there were ten videos up all together," she said.

"Oh Jesus," a woman who'd introduced herself as Judy said.

"I don't know a lot about computers," Adele said, "so I never thought about the fact that he kept fiddling with his laptop when I was there. He'd turn it one way and then suggest that we fuck on a chair and then turn it again and fuck me on the bed. He always had some story about why he was messing with his computer but looking back I realize I had to be dumb as shit not to catch on."

"Most new laptops have a webcam," a woman named Paula said.

"As I have learned," Adele said. "So I'm here to get laid without having to worry about my middle aged booty showing up online."

"That's terrible," I said. "What happened to the guy who did this?"

"Nothing," Adele said. "He's still around. I'm not even sure what I could do legally and I'm afraid it would just focus more attention on my stupidity if I did try to press charges. Can you imagine having to sit through the lawyers showing clips of me bouncing up and down on this guy's cock to the judge, or jury, or whatever?"

"I can," I said. "And it's not something I'd want to do either. We have to accept the fact, I guess, that our personal privacy is pretty much gone."

"You don't have cameras here, do you?" She said.

"No, no," I said. "Someone mentioned having a room with webcams but that would be strictly voluntary."

"Well," Adele said, "since everyone in the world has seen me now I might go in that room sometime. But I want it to be my choice."

I asked several of the other women what had drawn them to the House of Roosters.

"I love the idea of a quickie during my lunch hour," Paula, a young businesswoman, said. "It turns me on to think of going back to work feeling the cum inside me as I'm sitting in some stupid meeting."

"That sounds nasty," Judy said. "But I have to admit the idea is turning me on."

"I want quickies too," Rosalita said, "while the baby's down for a nap. I go crazy being cooped up all day. I can't think of a better break than to have a good fuck."

"I've been out of the dating scene for so long I'm afraid to try," Judy said. "This seems like a way to get laid without the hassles of having to go out and find a guy. And based on these two guys," she smiled at Harry and Ted, "I'm going to enjoy it here."

"We aim to please," Harry said.

"I want to try a gangbang," a woman named Heidi said. "I'm sure I could find guys willing to do one but I'm not sure how safe it would be."

"We're putting together a presentation on each of the roosters, as I mentioned," I said, "so you'd be able to select precisely the men you want for your gangbang."

"That's so awesome," Heidi said. "Even better than I imagined."

"I was wondering," Judy said. "I mean I know this isn't officially a party or anything but."

"You'd like to have your way with a rooster," I said.

"Yeah," Judy said.

"Since they're just here for the tour," I said, "it's up to the guys to decide."

"I'm cool with it," Harry said.

"Me too," Ted said.

"Yes!" Judy said. "I haven't had sex for over a year; except with myself." She got up and reached for Harry's hand. "Let's find that private room we just looked at."

"Don't take too long," I said. "I want to get things closed down within half an hour or so."

"That'll be plenty of time," Judy said, leading Harry through the door.

"Come here," Adele said to Ted. When he was standing in front of her she unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants and underwear. His cock was half hard.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting this," Rosalita said. "It's making me horny."

"Oh yeah," Adele said as she stroked Ted's cock. Then she took him in her mouth.

The rest of us watched as she sucked him with obvious pleasure. Ted's eyes were closed and his face registered each stimulating sensation. Adele began stroking his shaft and playing with his balls.

"Aaaah," Ted said.

Adele, sensing his climax was near, redoubled her efforts.

"Oh fuck," Ted said. His buttocks clenched.

Adele swallowed. And swallowed again. "That was good," she said a moment later, licking her lips.

"That was hot," Paula said.

"Here," Rosalita said, turning Ted in her direction. She took his softening cock in her mouth. "Hmmm," she said.

We watched Rosalita sucking Ted.

"Mission accomplished," Judy said several minutes later as she and Harry entered the room. "I've missed that so much."

"Soon you'll be able to have it whenever you want," I said. "Right now we need to get going. Rosalita?"

"Okay, okay," Rosalita said, relinquishing Ted's cock.

Ted pulled up his pants.

I gathered my little flock together and guided them through the TRH.

"I can hardly wait till this place opens," Rosalita said as we all walked out of the main building towards our cars.

"You and me both," Paula said.

And with that we all headed home.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Kraus Avenue, on which the new property was located, was home to a mix of industrial and commercial ventures. The main industrial center, however, had moved east of the city out near the new airport so there was sense of abandonment about the neighborhood. To say it was run down would be putting it too strongly but there was definitely a loss of vitality.

Now that I was spending a part of almost every day at the new property I was becoming very accustomed to the landmarks along the avenue.

One of the things that caught my attention was an old battered Dodge van that, more often than not, I saw parked along one of the side streets. It became kind of a game for me to see if I would catch sight of it on any given day. Somewhere in the back of my mind I had the distinct feeling I'd seen it somewhere before.

That disquieting intuition crashed fully into consciousness the day I say a familiar figure open one of the side doors and step out onto the curb. I continued down Kraus, passing a couple of more streets, and then turned into one and parked. I was trying to absorb what I'd seen. As far as I could remember the van had seldom been parked in the same place so I'd assumed that some homeless person was using it for shelter. Now I knew who that was. I felt I should do something but I wasn't sure what. After taking a couple of deep breaths I turned around and headed back up Kraus Avenue; when I spotted the van again I made the turn and parked behind it. All the windows were covered with curtains. Gathering my courage I got out of my car and approached. I knocked on the side door and heard rustling within.

"Hello Brandon," I said when the door opened.

"Melissa," he said.

He looked as if he wished he was anywhere but here. He was holding a book, marking his place with his finger. Behind him I saw a narrow fold down bed, a camp stove, and cooking utensils.

We looked at each other for what seemed like a long time. His face reddened with what I guessed was humiliation and anger.

"This is what you were talking about that first time we were alone together," I said. "I had no idea."

"What do you want?" He said.

"I'd like to help you, Brandon," I said. "I care about you."

"I don't need your pity," he said. "I can make it on my own."

"You call this making it?" I said.

"Fuck you," he said. "Just fucking leave me alone. Don't talk to me about caring; I'm just a fuck toy to you and all your fucking friends."

His words stung. I felt myself getting angry. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. When I opened them he was still glaring at me. I started to turn away and then stopped. I was looking at my car, so clean and new. I was feeling deeply troubled.

"I'm trying to imagine what I would feel like if I were you," I said. "This hot shot older woman with her cushy bank job and expensive car comes up to me while I'm sitting in my old van, the only home I have, and tells me she wants to help. I'd feel humiliated, first off. I've been trying to do everything I can think of to get my life on track but nothing's working. Everything I try just turns to dust and ashes. How am I doing so far?"

"Go on," Brandon said.

"This hot shot bitch appears out of nowhere, ignorant of what I've done and how hard my life has been, and says she's going to snap her fingers and set my life straight. She doesn't realize she's going to make me look like a fool for not being able do it myself. Am I missing something?"

"No, Melissa," he said. His voice was choked.

"Then I'd feel so angry," I said. "I'd want to take a sledge hammer to her clean white bitchmobile and smash it flat."

I turned to look at him. Tears were streaming down his face; his shoulders shook.

"Oh sweetie," I said. I moved closer, put out my finger, and touched one of his tears. I touched it to my tongue, tasting the bitter salt.

He reached out his arms and I fell into them.

"Oh sweetie," I said. "I'm sorry your life's been so hard." I kissed his lips, tasting his tears.

He turned his head away but held me tight against his heaving chest. Occasionally he'd make a terrible sound of anguish. But slowly his tears and agony diminished. At last he lay still.

"How would you help me?" He said.

"We're building a rooster house," I said. "I'm sure Derek can find something for you to do. And God knows we've got enough room in that place to give you a decent place to live."

"I don't want a hand-out," he said.

"I'm talking about real work," I said. "Not charity. And since you're a rooster you belong there anyway. I'm sure my friends and I will appreciate having a fuck toy available at all times."

"I didn't really mean that," he said.

"I know you didn't," I said. "You were trying to bash my bitchmobile to smithereens."

"Yeah," he said.

"I'm not sure if this is what Dorothy intended," I said. "But I think we're starting to create something more than a place for women to get laid. It's starting to feel like a community."

"Should I talk to Derek myself, or what?" Brandon said.

"Let's go up there right now," I said, lifting myself off him. "Get this thing settled."

"I'm not really ready," Brandon said. "I haven't shaved."

"This is Derek," I said. "He knows you. We'll take my car."

I walked to my car and watched as he locked his van. A short time later we were driving down Kraus Avenue.

We found Derek in the TRH overseeing the installation of the copper piping for the showers.

"I've got a man who needs a job," I said.

Derek glanced at Brandon who was standing behind me and then looked at me. He was in work mode so little of the softness I knew was underneath his demeanor showed through. I felt he was irritated at being interrupted. He turned back to Brandon.

"What can you do?" Derek said.

"I can paint," Brandon said.

"I've got tons of painters," Derek said.

"Not painting painting," Brandon said, "art."

"Ah!" Derek said, "Pictures."

"Yeah," Brandon said.

This was news to me.

"Do you have any samples?" Derek said. "I don't know that we have any real need for something like that but I'll take a look. Otherwise I can find something for you to do."