All Comments on 'Happy Wife Happy Life Pt. 02'

by ipnightly

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
misconceptions

Love is actually a hormonal response and not an emotional one. Scientist scanning brains shows that love does not light up the areas of the brain controlling emotions, but intuition and love, sexual desire, and attachment affects the same area of the brain like cocaine. If Carol constantly have sex with Mike, She might fall in love with him. Since oxtocin and vasopressin is released during sex. These two hormones are responsible for attachment and bonding. If she were to spend more time with Mike, she probably would be in love. Even swingers feel closer to their sexual partner after sex, and form friendship and bond. Reason why swingers avoid having sex with the same people over and over again is to avoid this issue. Carole having sex with Mike constantly, is forming a bond and would be hard to break. That is why affairs are so difficult to break, it is an addiction. A hormonal high, and that is why people in affairs tend to ignore their spouse. The hormonal response is not the same. This is of course realistically speaking, and I know that this is just a story and consequences and reality is suspended. But since I am a science geek, I love facts. There are science data showing people falling in love with one night stand. If you look at forums, real actual people living the cuckold lifestyle, the wife tends to have a boyfriend that she has romantic interest for. It starts out sexual, but develops further. Since sexual desire, and love is so intrinsically intertwine, couples have to be cautious. Attachment love is formed by spending time together, doing new things, and getting to know someone on an intimate level. Carole already has sexual desire for Mike, and she is starting to form an attachment to him. Still, I like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OK so now you have the village bicycle

Now the wife can fuck numerous people all the time, so what. So can the village whore, but at least she gets paid. I guess her happiness at his expenses and emotional well being is ok.

Hell with her kick her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Humm.....?

So far this story is one I have enjoyed following. But, I am getting a hint of problems arising for the husband and wife. While they continue to communicate with each other, after she has her fun. She seems to want to step over the line, have her fun with something new, then wants to talk about it. It seems that she isn't being honest with hubby upfront, and only considers him and his feelings afterwards. Looks like someone is sliding down the dark path in this experiment, without a whole lot of thought of the results of her actions. Good thing this is just a story. Waiting to see what happens next.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Story amps up the nuances and tweaks tension very sprightly , if a bit lightly

I enjoyed the descriptions of action and wife's apparel. They've gone to a new level with the 4-some with minimal trepidations or consequences. Life is rarely that smooth. I do respect all that the author has set out for the reader. This rings true except for no tears or fears as they launch into new exciting lifestyle albeit with no cibflicts or crash.

The wife calls the shots and the husband barely murmurs his qualms ( if any). I'm not saying to cease and desist their explorations, just explore if only briefly the dark side of novelty.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
Forgot something

If she gets use to constant wild sex, then sex with hubby won't be fulfilling. That is why people in affairs can't really have sex with their spouse, the excitement isn't on the same level. Her continuing will give her a new baseline for sexual excitement. Forty percent of people who have affairs are in a happy marriage. The reason why they cheat is because they want to be happier. They get use to having a satisfying life, and crave more. Lots of People in open marriages have a loss of intimacy with their spouse. Since this title is the way it is, I am sure it will all work out. Or, maybe she becomes a nympho, Love and sex is literally an addiction, and the research is fascinating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

Doctor DragonFisting for your analysis on affairs!!! Please spin this crap some place else it's a fucking story

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Can see where this is going

to cuckdom, as Clay is allowed to dominate and take control and Ian doesnt even get any at the end of the night.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
3 *, but...

3 *, but I agree with "DragonFisting"...Maybe she is taking large steps that can damage their marriage. We'll see it in part 3, but what misses in this part were the husband feelings after he had been left out, making him feel "like a spare prick at a wedding"...What he really felt? How his wife will behave after this night? Will he be fine accepting her new self? Or will she recognize that this is a way to destroy soon or later their marriage? For me he made a mistake aceppting her to take a second lover that night...but...Let's see how strong their love is...

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
re: thank you

I have already stated that I know it is fiction. I like to view things in a more realistic light. You didn't have to read the comment. Also, most people reading stories probably try to imagine the characters and get inside their heads. We create a construct of the story and imagine everything happening inside our mind. If we were not interested in the characters, we probably would not be interested in the story. Since I have a science background, I like to use it. Maybe, the author would get some insight on other people's opinion. There is a wealth of experience out there and maybe some people can learn something from someone else. Most people still think that love is an emotion, but love is not an emotion at all. A fact that most get wrong.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Happy Wife??*

Dumb husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A couple?

More like a fag and a skank wife wanting to spread a little HIV around to normal people

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
4 stars - good plot and well written

As other commentators I realize this is a story and characters are not real. The story is realistic and though I do not like the wife’s increasingly selfish actions that is the drama that drives the story.

I think author is under playing the husbands anxiety and jealousy. At the end of this chapter he is totally forgotten by wife as other lovers dominate time with wife. Maybe next chapter will express his emotions.

I will wait for author to reveal next steps of plot. I vote against typical LW plot where wife decides to cuck husband. I am hoping hubby takes advantage of the open marriage to find an attractive woman or ten. The author could write several chapters about how both wife and husband deal with sex with others.

This last chapter was a bit LW cuck typical formula of bar pickup big cock bull and husband ignored.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Nothing but a happy whore and her husband's cuck life.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
WARNING ---

you've already admitted that you've created a monster sex and cock addict... there better be some very very firm rules and boundaries set up ASAP or you will be in for a divorce papers shock....and hubby better darn sure make a rule that he has to be present every time or she's gonna go wild behind his back

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

I agree with most everyone. The marriage is basically OVER. Carol will NEVER be satisfied with one lover, she will start to need more than her ball-less cuck can handle. Carol is now a slut and Ian a whipped husband. Hopefully this sad story is over (like their marriage). She only cares about herself and her sexual happiness and has forgotten about her husband. If there is another chapter, Ian should get some revenge and most importantly DIVORCE her cheating ass. But most writers won't let that happen because of some 'rule' that the husband HAS to be a weak person and accept her screwing around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous