Hard Times with Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm serious, baby," she implored. "Listen, please. This is what I was trying to say last night. We agreed that this is a special situation, and we're fooling around, as two consenting, grown adults, just to satisfy our urges."

"You seemed pretty satisfied a few seconds ago," I countered.

"Yes, but I need you to remember that we're just taking care of our pent-up, physical needs. And that's all."

"I don't understand what you're trying to get at." We were replaying this same conversation after every encounter. I knew that it was all part of the game I needed to play in order to continue walking this thin line. All these talks and rules were simply what mom needed to help her to deal with conflicting feelings, but there was something different in her voice this time. I could feel my hard-on wilting against mom's belly.

"Honey, don't take this the wrong way, but we aren't lovers," she said as tenderly as she could. "I do love you, you know that, and I love how you make me feel, but we can't be acting like we're lovers." She pushed the hair away from my forehead as she looked into my eyes looking for agreement.

"But..."

"I know this is my fault for letting it go this far, honey. I'm sorry. I know this must be very confusing for you. Please try to understand." I could feel my eyes beginning to water. I didn't quite understand why I was suddenly so emotional, but I was determined not to cry in front of her. The concerned look on her face made it clear that mom needed me to be strong right now.

"So are you saying that you want to stop?"

"Maybe..." she started, biting her lip and looking away. My stomach was in knots as she wrestled with her conscience. "No," she finally whispered, apparently succumbing to her own weakness. "No matter how wrong it might be, I don't want to stop sharing my body with you. But you have to promise me that it's nothing more than that, it's just mutual physical satisfaction, and nothing more."

"I think I understand now," I said, and was able to breath once more. "Just physical. I can do that."

"Oh, sweetie, what would I do without you?" She pulled me down on top of her and hugged me. I returned the hug as best as I could and became acutely aware of my naked skin against hers. I squeezed tight, wanting this embrace to last as long as possible. It was too soon when mom finally patted me on the behind and nudged me to the side.

"Oh, geez, look at the time! I have to get cleaned up." I watched her hop out of bed, quickly gather a few things from her suitcase, and dash off to the shower. I was captivated by her every move since she didn't bother covering up at all as she did this. Had she finally given up being irrationally modest around me? She casually hurried about her business with her tits swinging freely, and bent over to retrieve what she needed from her suitcase, giving me a full view of her hairy pussy from behind. Just physical indeed!

She emerged from the bathroom in her bra and panties a few minutes later. The lace black bra pushed her breasts up and squeezed them together, putting her award-worthy cleavage on full display. She dressed in a matter of minutes and was ready to run out the door.

"I'm expecting them to call here today about that job from the other day--the one I'm counting on to get us out of here. Will you be around this afternoon in case they call?"

"Yeah, no problem." She came over and squished my face in her hands and gave me a kiss on the end of my nose. (She knows how much I hate when she does that!)

"Such a good boy!" she gushed. Then, much to my surprise, she reached down and grabbed my semi-hard cock. "Don't spend all day playing with this, do you hear? Save some for when mommy gets back." She gave me a smooch on the cheek, followed by one on the tip of my cock! And with that she was off.

I went to the window and watched as she made it to the bus just in time. Once it pulled out of sight, I turned to go back to bed and noticed mom's panties that she had on last night still on the floor next to the bed. I thought about how she was so excited that the wetness from her pussy soaked through the silvery-satin fabric of the crotch. I picked them up and felt their moistness. I brought them to my nose and breathed in her scent. My cock pulsed to a full erection.

How was I supposed to spend all day by myself in this room with mom's wet panties and not jerk myself raw? I had the sneaking suspicion that she left them out on purpose for me. I sat down on the edge of the bed to consider my predicament. Without thinking, I began stroking the silky material against my cock. I soon had my penis cocooned in her sex-soaked panties and was beating off like a mad man.

And then the phone rang.

12