Hardcore Headquarters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This better be worth it," Alyshah said.

"Alyshah!" Yuke laughed. We all chuckled.

"Me and my big mouth," laughed Ryan.

"You got anything else that's big?" joked Alyshah. We all laughed again.

With a nervous sigh, Ryan slipped off his boxers. I watched Alyshah and Yuke's reaction as Ryan's penis flopped out and slapped against his thigh. I could tell he was fighting arousal, as it was clearly beginning to swell a little. Their smiles grew a bit as they observed the grand reveal. Ryan's chest was moving in and out quickly, as Alyshah's had done before. He was growing nervous at their initial silence.

"Okay, yup," Alyshah chuckled, turning toward Yuke.

"Worth it?" she said.

"Indeed," laughed Alyshah.

Ryan was turning red. I stood there nervously for a few moments, watching Ryan checking out Alyshah's pussy, and Alyshah and Yuke curiously examining Ryan's penis. Finally Alyshah faced Yuke again and added, "Well, are you gonna back me up here?"

Yuke laughed. "Yeah, okay," she relented. "I guess I have to now." From the way she was grinning, it was obvious that she intended to join in anyway. Yuke proceeded to strip with relative ease, after Alyshah and Ryan had broken the ice. First she tugged down her ripped denim shorts. Then she unbuttoned her shirt and threw it to the floor. I prepared for another reveal.

This one was particularly exciting. I'd known Yuke longer than anyone I worked with, having met in college. We often got together on the weekends, or hung out at a bar after work, but I'd never seen her naked. Not that I wasn't curious, but she was always dating someone, or else I was. We never actually spoke about whether we had any attraction to each other. Granted, I knew that I did, but I always sort of dismissed it.

Despite being very thin, Yuke somehow managed to carry the biggest pair of breasts in the office. Even clothed, it was exciting to see how they moved. Now that she was standing in her underwear, I could see that a long tattoo ran up the length of the left side of her body. It was surprising; I had no idea she had this tattoo, and I was anxious to see it.

"Okay, get it over with-- I know everyone's waiting to see 'em," Alyshah sighed. I realized then that the awareness of Yuke's impressive chest was already an established topic in the office.

Yuke giggled as she unhooked her bra and let her boobs bounce free. There was a collective gasp as they sprung out. I watched them swing left and right as she yanked down her panties. I panicked as I felt the excitement rip through my body. I squeezed every muscle in my body, desperately trying to prevent an erection, which seemed inevitable. Incredibly I managed to get it under control and avoided embarrassment.

Yuke's body was astounding. The size and movement of those full, round boobies were unparalleled. Her nipples were a deep crimson, taut, and pronounced. We stood there, absolutely mesmerized by them. She had a nicely groomed pussy, with a thin layer of closely cropped hair covering her pubic mound, accented by a sexy pink slit that revealed a glimpse of the slippery flesh within.

"Jesus, girl. Those are some amazing tits!" remarked Alyshah. Yuke laughed. "Not that I typically check out other girl's boobs, but... um... can I feel 'em?"

"Sure," replied Yuke.

Alyshah reached forward and awkwardly grasped Yuke's boobs, giving them a gentle squeeze. Ryan and I watched in amazement as Alyshah's fingers pressed deep into Yuke's soft flesh, which instantly sprung back into shape as soon as she let go. I wanted to ask permission to do the same, but knew that I couldn't. It was different if Alyshah asked.

"Yep, they're real," Alyshah groaned, pulling her hands away.

"Haha. Yeah, one-hundred percent real boobs," laughed Yuke. She then added, "Made in China!" We all laughed.

Ryan covered his groin sarcastically, saying, "Guys, if you don't quit it, Taylor and I can't be blamed for the consequences. I'm just saying..."

Alyshah grinned and said, "Whatever. Somehow I don't think we'll get through this week without seeing an erect penis or two." Yuke nodded at her.

After the initial shock of seeing Yuke's assets, I took in the full scope of her tattoo. It was a long, flying dragon snaking its way up her body.

"I can't believe I've known you for so many years and only just realized you have that tattoo," I said.

Yuke glanced down at it. "Oh... yeah! I got it a couple years ago," she replied.

"It's amazing," added Ryan.

"I love how the flicking tongue looks like it's about to lick your nipple," I said, in reference to the forked tongue making its way toward the nipple of her left breast. It felt weird that we were all looking at her boobs together.

"Lucky bastard," said Ryan.

Yuke gave a hard laugh. Now that she was completely naked, her heavy boobs bounced dramatically when she laughed. Seeing this, we all burst out laughing.

Embarrassed, Yuke grasped her boobs with her hands to prevent them from bouncing so much, as she continued to laugh. Our mutual amusement began to settle our nerves, and we began to become accustomed to standing in front of each other naked. Soon, we realized we'd better get back to our desks and resume working.

We caused a sensation when the four of us strolled across the office naked. Isabel, Andrew, Rachel, Tim, and Ariel remained as the only ones clothed, as the rest of us began to feel an increasingly powerful high from the experience of shedding our clothes in front of each other.

While sitting at my desk, I saw Tim and Ariel glancing at each other, exchanging words. All I could hear was, "Should we do it?", "Do you want to?", "I dunno, do you?" and so forth. I saw Yuke perk up, as she overheard their negotiation as well.

A few minutes later Ariel pushed her seat back and stood up. Tim walked over to her. I realized this was happening, as did the rest of the room. All eyes shot over to their desks. Tim helped Ariel pull her shirt off, and then they each helped the other out of their jeans. I watched them go about this lovingly, knowing that they were not-so-secretly a couple. It was a cute office romance, but I wasn't actually sure how far it went. Had they had sex before, or was this the first time they'd see each other naked?

As soon as Tim removed Ariel's bra, as if he'd done it a thousand times, I knew they were already fucking. Ariel was a busty girl, whose chest was accented with wide areolas. Her boobs weren't as dramatic as Yuke's, and sunk down a little, but they were lovely. Tim slipped down her panties and I saw that she had a small trail of fair pubic hair that was too sparse and light to hide anything. Her pink inner labia was very visible and peeked out a bit.

Arial crouched in front of Tim and tugged his boxers down. His penis popped out in front of her face. I realized that Tim was the only uncircumcised guy in the office. He was also the only one of the guys that was fully shaved and perfectly smooth. I was surprised to see Ariel give Tim a playful stroke as she stood back up, not realizing we were all watching. That confirmed it, though; they were more than familiar with each other's body.

"Yay! Almost everyone is naked now!" shouted Alexis.

Tim and Ariel looked up in surprise, realizing they were being watched. Ariel grinned and struck a playful pose. With almost all the office naked and giddy, it was inevitable that the attention then turned to Isabel and Andrew, both of whom were shaking in their shoes. Strangely, no one really seemed to bother Rachel. I didn't expect her to participate, but maybe they assumed she would eventually comply? This intrigued me.

Though Andrew rarely mingled with the rest of the team, he was an efficient leader when he had to execute Karen's orders. Outside of that, he was just a scrawny, nervous, nerdy guy. I imagined that he would chicken out, go home and vent his sexual frustration in front of porn sites all night, then spend the rest of his life regretting that time he didn't have the guts to go naked with all his coworkers. I felt bad.

However, the one I really felt bad for was Isabel. Rather, I felt conflicted. I could see how frightened she was, and how much her anxiety grew as Alexis and Ryan began to tease her about being clothed. At the same time, I couldn't stop thinking about Isabel slipping her smooth, round ass out of her jeans, sliding a pair of lacy panties down her long legs, and those gorgeous boobs springing free as she popped off her bra.

Seeing so many naked bodies criss-crossing my desk began to get overwhelming. Several times I had to rush back to my seat in time to crush my penis between my thighs trying to hide or suppress an oncoming erection. I took helpless glances over at Yuke's long, nude body nearby to my left. Each time she was tapping away at her keyboard, unaware of how her coding made her breasts jiggle. She'd reach for her mouse and give the trackball a flick, causing them to swing. Her pointed nipples would jump and dance about.

I spent the day absorbed in an intense, relentless fascination with their naked bodies, mixed with a vicious lust at the sight of their innocently wagging boobs and their pussies, which I imagined were secretly becoming wet due their own, secret sexual excitement at seeing the guys unclothed. When five o'clock rolled around, I both celebrated and felt glum. All around me, the nudity vanished, as each person quickly slipped their clothing back on, laughing and carrying on about the unexpected experience the day had brought.

Still, I knew that tomorrow was another day.

***

DAY 3

The following morning, I was again filled with the same nervousness that started the previous day. I didn't think much of it, remembering that it had largely subsided by the end of the work day, and I could expect much the same experience. Also, Alexis, Darrell, and I had each become three hundred dollars richer overnight, thanks to Karen's bonus, and that was certainly motivating.

I quickly undressed in the bathroom and packed my bag of clothing for the day, then made my way into the hallway. Alexis wasn't around, and I figured she was either inside already or hadn't yet arrived. I prepared myself to stroll past Rachel naked again. I had enjoyed her speechlessness the day before, but today I was ready for whatever snarky comment she had for me.

I yanked the office door open and wandered in. I glanced over to my left at Rachel's desk. Caught completely off guard, I stopped short, almost tripping over my own foot. There was Rachel, sitting at her desk, totally nude. Her full, young boobs jutted out from her chest toward the computer screen. Her soft, bulging buttocks pressed firmly against the seat of her chair.

Hearing someone enter, she spun her chair ninety degrees. I gawked as her big breasts jiggled dramatically and then settled into place. I saw a dark triangle of pubic hair nestled between her legs; not recently trimmed, but not excessively hairy either. I don't know what came over me, but I found her body unbelievably arousing. Somehow, it struck me at how real it was. Not like a fake, airbrushed model in a magazine; a real, naked body, with slight curves and imperfections. Her nudity seemed raw and authentic and exciting.

The relatively calm, passive state I had been in before entering the office went straight out the window, and I was suddenly as horny as could be. I stared down at those plump boobies and her hairy pussy, and the worst thing happened: I felt my penis begin to throb like mad, and it shot up into the air, as hard as could be. My thick, swollen head bobbed in front of my body and pointed straight at her before I could realize what was happening.

"Oh shit!" I said, suddenly snapping out of my trance. Rachel's jaw had dropped open again, half gawking and half on the verge of a laugh.

"Shoot, I'm sorry!" I said, frantically covering myself with my backpack. My erection pressed painfully against the scratchy black fabric.

"Wow... okay... happy to see you too!" she said, then started laughing. I grimaced, overwhelmed with embarrassment.

"Seriously, I don't know what happened. You caught me by surprise..." I said.

"My pleasure!" she said, thoroughly amused, "Happy to be of service...?"

I smirked. The erection was finally coming down. I quickly hurried away from her desk, feeling myself flaccid again after a few steps, no doubt due to sheer humiliation. It was safe to remove the backpack, so I made my way to my desk, naked, before any other sexual urges arose again.

"Hey Taylor!" I heard Alyshah say. I looked up and saw her sitting there, as proud and confident as could be with her perky boobs out. Isabel smiled and waved, fully clothed.

"Hey guys," I said, smiling back at them. I breathed a sigh of relief, realizing that they were perfectly unaware of what had just happened.

Lunch came around, and it was Andrew's turn to make a run for those of us who wanted something picked up. True to form he went through his checklist and sorted out the individual packages he'd brought back to the office and called out people's names.

"Alexis!" he said. She approached the desk. He glanced up at her awkwardly, and then away, still afraid to look at her nude body too closely. "Here you go," he said, holding out her bag. "Eight dollars."

"Hmm..." she said, thoughtfully.

"What?" he asked, as the others arrived to collect their food.

Alexis laughed and turned toward Ariel, saying "What if we all refuse to pay him back, unless he strips down?" Ariel giggled. Andrew's face fell.

"Haha, I'm in!" said Alyshah.

"Dude, Andrew will never get naked. He's like the textbook definition of modesty," Ryan commented.

I could see Andrew trembling, and looking from person to person as they talked about him. Alexis circled Andrew, sarcastically moving her nude body up against his, as a tease. Everyone seemed thoroughly amused. Even Isabel watched with a silent, mischievous grin. Andrew was just that type of person that you badly wanted to corrupt.

"Come on baby," Alexis purred at him, "Don't you want to take your clothes off for me?" Andrew looked at the floor, unable to speak. He was turning red. Alexis chuckled, "Look at him, he won't even face me. That's too cute!" Except for Rachel, who was on the phone, everyone in the room had come to see what was going on, even those of us who Andrew didn't pick anything up for.

"Come on, man. This is like, an opportunity of a lifetime," Darrell said, nudging Andrew.

"I-- can't..." whimpered Andrew.

"Why? ... Just because you're shy?" asked Alexis.

Andrew nodded. He seemed to be on the verge of hyperventilating. All the girls gazed at him, and I realized his fear of getting naked in front of them was a turn-on for them. It certainly was for Alexis, who enjoyed being in a position of power.

"That's okay, I can help you do it. What do you say? Do you want me to take your clothes off?" Alexis asked him in a soft voice. It was like she was playing out a fantasy.

"Um... I... don't know..." he mumbled.

"Here, let's start with this, and then we can go from there," she said, setting her lunch bag back down on the table. She stood in front of him, forcing him to confront her perky boobs. He gulped as she began to undo each button on his crisp shirt. He kept avoiding her eyes, so she ducked her head down and made him look at her, smirking.

"Relax, Andrew, it'll be fine," she said in a soothing voice. She removed his shirt, and then pulled his t-shirt up and over his head. Poor Andrew stood there shaking in his shoes. He folded his arms across his boney chest and cowered.

"Okay, pants next, let's go," said Alexis, pausing for his approval. He said nothing, so she knelt down and took off his shoes and socks, then began to unzip his pants. She slowly pulled them down. Everyone watched with bated breath. Now Andrew stood trembling in front of us wearing only a pair of tighty whities. The small bulge his penis made in his underwear was visible, and he seemed aware of it, and ashamed.

"Okay, can I remove your underwear now?" Alexis asked, putting her arm around his shoulder.

Andrew tried to speak but his voice cracked. "Um..." is all he could say.

"It's no big deal, Andrew. You shouldn't be afraid of letting the girls see your penis. The other guys aren't," she explained. "Can you show us your penis?"

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and glanced over. Alyshah, Yuke, and Isabel were all exchanging glances. I could see how cute they found his embarrassment, how much they pitied him, and how turned on they were by the idea of making him undress on the spot. It was written all across their faces. They looked like they were about to burst with anticipation.

Andrew slowly nodded, still unable to speak.

"Okay, I'm going to take off your underwear now then," said Alexis, grinning ear to ear. She squatted back down in front of Andrew, and grasped the elastic waistband of his underwear, then began to pull them down, inch by inch. The waistband moved smoothly over his curly bush of pubic hair, until the shaft of his penis began to emerge.

"There it is!" Alexis said, excitedly. She began to pull his underwear down a little faster, until his penis and testicles were completely exposed. Andrew wasn't exactly big, but the girls didn't seem to care. They laughed with delight upon seeing Andrew, of all people, without any clothes on. Alexis finished removing his underwear and stood up. Andrew instinctively threw his hands over his crotch, but Alexis calmly separated them and moved them to the side of his body.

"Don't be afraid, it's okay," she reassured him, curiously observing his genitals.

For the first time I saw Andrew take a direct look at her body. Still quivering, he stared at her boobs and down her body toward her smooth pussy. All of a sudden, his penis twitched and came alive. It swelled in a matter of seconds, pulsing and raising into the air bit by bit until it was fully erect. It stuck straight out in front of his body, such that the small knob of his head almost brushed against Alexis' skin.

Everyone reacted with a gasp or a laugh. Alyshah turned to Ryan, saying, "I told you we'd see some erections!" Andrew was positively mortified. He threw his hands back over his genitals, desperately trying to press down his raging hard-on, doing his best to cover it completely with his palms and fingers. The whole group was beside themselves with laughter and amusement.

"That's so awesome," Alexis said. "You're the best, Andrew," she added, trying to comfort him. She gave him a little, apologetic peck on the cheek. His knees buckled and he remained immobilized by the terror racing through his body.

When the laughter subsided, Alexis said, "Okay, who's left then?" She spotted Isabel nearby. Instantly the grin on Isabel's face faded. "Isabel, my dear!" Alexis was emboldened by her performance with Andrew, and clearly wanted to engage in more fun at someone's expense.

"Wait-- no!" Isabel said, taking a few steps back. "No way!" she wailed, as Alexis hurried over and gave her a reassuring hug.

"Come on babe. Literally you're the only person left who hasn't taken all their clothes off!" Alexis said.

"I know! And it can stay that way!" Isabel laughed.

"Come on, everyone wants to see," Alexis continued, tickling Isabel.

I smiled. "Aww, don't force her," I couldn't help but say. I felt bad for Isabel, who immediately looked at me as if seeking help.

"You're telling me you don't want to see Isabel naked?" she said, peering at me with a smirk.

I didn't know what to say. Clearly that was not the case. I wanted to admit that I did, to make sure Isabel knew I was interested, but I also wanted her to see me as on her side. I panicked, and said, "Of course I do! I mean... come on. But, you know." Isabel opened her mouth wide at me, and then laughed. I wasn't sure if she was mad, or excited to hear that.