Hardcore Headquarters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together we all absorbed what had happened; that thing that we all had lurking in the back of our minds, wondering if it would happen. Indeed, the office nudity had finally led to someone having actual sex. I wasn't sure what that really meant. I reminded myself that Tim and Ariel were already sort of a couple, so it wasn't unusual. But I couldn't help but wonder... what if?

As the day wore on, the matter didn't get much discussion, but I could see clearly that the shocking idea of sex at the office was burning in everyone's mind.

At around four thirty, Alexis made her way across the office groaning. She stopped in the center of the room, threw her arms over her head, and slumped down, sticking her ass out to the side. "You guuuys..." she moaned, "I'm so done with work today. Does anyone want to go to a bar afterward?"

"Yeah!" shouted Darrell.

"Which one?" asked Ryan.

Alyshah chimed in, saying with a pout, "Isabel and I might have to stay a little late. We've got a deadline tomorrow."

"Oh no!" said Alexis. She grew thoughtful for a moment. "Well, I could always bring pizza and you-know-what." You-know-what was code word for beer, which we technically weren't allowed to bring into the office, but it happened occasionally anyway once Karen left for the day.

"Yes! Keep us company!" said Alyshah, getting excited.

"You guys in?" Alexis asked Darrell and Ryan.

"Yes!" they said.

"Awesome! Anyone that wants to hang out late, let me know," Alexis concluded.

"I've got a thing tonight," said Ariel.

"Yeah, me too," added Tim.

"Bummer," said Alexis.

Rachel perked up once she heard about pizza, and offered to stay later, as did Yuke, so I agreed as well. A half hour later, we all said goodbye to Karen, Ariel, and Tim, as well as Andrew who was too anti-social to hang out anyway. Within an instant, Alexis had cranked up the music on her computer, and it became a small office party.

I felt a sudden smack against my genitals, and looked down to see a rubber band hit the floor. Rachel smirked at me she walked by.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Huh?" said Yuke, who was standing next to me.

"Nothing," I said, "Private joke." She laughed and turned toward Rachel.

"What?"

"Taylor's just embarrassed because he had a huge, erect penis when he saw me naked for the first time yesterday," Rachel giggled.

Yuke burst out laughing. "Oh, really..." she said, grinning at me. "How come I didn't get a greeting like that?"

"Argh, you guys are never gonna let me live that down," I replied.

"Nope," they both concluded, smiling at one another.

Eventually Alexis burst back into the office holding two large pizzas and her backpack. She removed her clothes again and swapped them with two six-packs of beer hidden in her backpack. Everyone cheered and gathered around, tearing slices out of the pizzas and popping open beer cans. Before long everyone was was happily buzzed and full of pizza. The girls started dancing together, sarcastically grinding their naked bodies together to the music while the guys stood around drooling.

We carried on for a while until finally Alyshah stood up from her desk, raised her arms in the air victoriously, and announced, "Done!-- Beer me!" She and Isabel joined our party and were soon as goofy as the rest of us.

Alexis raised her beer can and toasted the room. "You guys-- a toast!" Everyone raised their beer. "To being totally - fucking - naked at the office!" she shouted. We all toasted her back, laughing.

"Thanks to you. You started it!" said Darrell.

"Haha yeah. You'd all still be cowards if I wasn't here," she replied.

"That first day though. That was some crazy shit," he added.

"Yeah... I almost lost it when I ran into Taylor naked in the hall." She took another gulp of beer. "Hey, that reminds me. Can I address the elephant in the room?"

"What's that?" asked Yuke.

"I mean... is it just me? Or... is anyone else fucking horny as shit?" Alexis asked everyone. The whole group burst out laughing.

"It's so true. Even that first night, when I went to bed and closed my eyes... all I could see were your guys' penises!" Alyshah chuckled. All the girls laughed and nodded at her knowingly. It was funny to see everyone finally loosening up about the experience.

"You think it was any easier for us?" said Darrell. "I mean..." He then gestured to their boobs, and they all laughed. "Everywhere I look, it's just... boobies, boobies, and more boobies!" he exclaimed.

"Seriously," said Alexis, "I dunno what to fucking do. I feel like... we need to have an orgy or something!" she joked. We all laughed again.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what Karen had in mind," chuckled Rachel.

Alyshah, who was almost as drunk as Alexis, blurted out, "I'd totally take the bill for everyone's dinner if you gave someone a blow job-- right now."

I saw Rachel and Isabel both drop their jaws. Isabel said, "Oh my god! Alyshah!" as everyone lost it, falling over each other with laughter.

"I'm serious!" said Alyshah.

"Don't dare me unless you really mean it!" snapped Alexis.

"Ha! Well, I dared Ryan the day we took our clothes off, and that turned out to be fun..." she replied.

Ryan was sitting on the rug with a beer next to Darrell. He rolled his eyes. Alexis smirked at him, then said, "Okay, fine. Stand up dude."

"Ha, why?" he said.

"Just stand up!"

"You gotta tell me why."

"Cuz I'm gonna suck your dick!" she laughed.

"Yoooo!" Darrell shouted, jumping to his feet. Everyone gawked at Alexis. Ryan looked around the room in bewilderment.

"Um... Are you serious?" he said.

"Yup!" she replied.

"Uh..." Ryan said, staring at her with a dumbfounded look.

"Oh my god this is too funny," Alyshah said, covering her mouth.

"Come on!" said Alexis, gesturing to him to get up. Ryan slowly rose to his feet in disbelief. The rest of us exchanged wide-eyed looks, amazed at what was happening. "Make yourself hard," Alexis instructed him, as she hurried off to the table to set down her beer. He looked back and forth between Alexis and the rest of us, visibly terrified. When Alexis returned, Ryan gulped and slowly reached down between his legs. He grasped his flaccid penis and began to gently stroke it.

"Oh my god," said Isabel, turning red. Rachel turned away in embarrassment and started laughing, but quickly returned to watch.

Ryan's penis began to grow in front of everyone's eyes, until it lengthened into a massive erection. He let go and it bounced into place; stiff and fully extended from his body. The girls gazed at it in disbelief. Alexis excitedly got down on her knees in front of Ryan and grabbed his cock. He took a sudden inhalation as her fingers wrapped around his shaft. She gave him a few strokes and then leaned forward and took Ryan's penis in her mouth.

We all reacted with a mixture of amusement and shock, as Alexis boldly sucked Ryan's cock in front of everyone. Her head moved back and forth with precision as we watched his rock hard member move in and out of her mouth, coated with a thin layer of her saliva. She sucked hungrily, filling the room with loud, wet smacking sounds. Ryan's head fell back and his eyes began to roll in his head as he groaned.

"That's so fucking hot!" Alyshah exclaimed, as we all watched Alexis working Ryan's cock like an expert. "I thought I was horny before, but NOW I'm fucking horny!"

Ryan's cock popped out of Alexis' mouth and bounced in the air in front of her face. A thin trail of saliva traveled from his throbbing head to her lips and then broke away as she turned her head and laughed at Alyshah's admission.

"Oh man. Horny Alyshah. That could be dangerous..." I said, smirking at her. She grinned at me, and then it turned into a funny look.

"What?" I said. She continued to stare at me, with a glint in her eye.

"Fuck it. Come here," Alyshah said, after a long pause. She grabbed my arm.

"Huh? Where are we going?"

"I've always wanted to do something," she replied. Alyshah led me into the conference room and stood me by the table. "Wait right here," she added, then hurried out of the room.

The conference room was enclosed with glass windows, so I stared out at the rest of the group with a confused expression. They all appeared to be laughing at me. Alyshah was running to the snack counter near the water cooler and back. I soon realized what she was getting. Someone had once left a small jar of free condoms there. There was a running joke about how they were vanishing, albeit very slowly. She slammed the jar down on the table next to the empty pizza boxes, yanked one out, and ran back to the conference room, past a crowd of my stunned coworkers.

Alyshah raced back into the conference room, thrust the condom forward, and said, "Here, slip this on!"

"W-what?" I said, shocked.

"Put on the condom! I'll let you fuck me on the conference table. I don't care if anyone watches," she laughed.

"Whooooa," I said, "Seriously?"

"Yeah."

Alyshah hoisted herself up onto the table, and then dropped her ass onto it with a fleshy smack. I glanced out into the office again. The rest of the group were looking back and forth between the two of us in the conference room, and Alexis who was now down on her knees again, giving Darrell a turn to have his dick sucked.

"Whaaat the fuck is going on?!" I said.

"Hurry up!" squealed Alyshah.

I relented, giving into the sexual excitement I was feeling, and tore open the condom wrapper. There was simply no way I could refuse this beautiful girl begging me to fuck her. Alyshah threw herself back onto the table and flung her legs to the side. I froze and looked down. There was Alyshah spreading her legs wide open, giving me a clear view of her smooth, wet pussy. The moment I saw it, my cock sprang to life and began throbbing. I scrambled to slip the condom over my penis and then approached Alyshah.

"I can't believe we're doing this!" I said.

"Me neither!" she laughed.

Alyshah's eyes widened as I positioned myself between her legs, then grabbed my hard-on to stop it from swinging about. I reached out with my other hand, and rubbed my thumb over her labia, separating her lips and getting a glimpse of the soft, pink flesh within. I pushed my pelvis forward and began to insert my penis. Inch by inch it sunk inside her, as her pussy stretched and opened wide to accept the full length of my thick cock.

I heard Alyshah gasp and looked up. She was staring at me with a half amused, half startled expression. "Hoooly shit, that feels good!" she groaned, momentarily lost in an explosion of pleasure.

"Oh my god, you're so tight," I moaned, grinding my cock slowly inside and out. It emerged each time more wet and slick than it had been before. She frantically looked down to see it entering her, then threw her head back and laughed.

"We're totally having sex in the conference room!" she blurted out, thoroughly mystified. I chuckled, then began thrusting a little faster. She grabbed my arms and rocked her hips frantically, in sync with my thrusts, gazing at me with an intense, wild look. We fucked faster and faster, laughing excitedly at the shock and surprise of this unexpected development.

"Oh my god, you should see your face!" she exclaimed.

"Huh?" I said, between heavy breaths.

"The way you're gazing at my titties!" It was true, I was fascinated by the way they swung in circles as our bodies pounded together. "Just don't drool on me!" she joked.

We went on fucking missionary style for a while, until she begged me to flip her over. I pulled my cock out of Alyshah and within a few moments she was on all fours, sticking her round, wobbling ass in my direction. I grasped it and gave it a tight squeeze.

"Ngh!" she exclaimed. Then she looked back at me over her shoulder. "Now fuck me doggy style!"

I spread the cheeks of her ass and saw the damp, wet lips of her pussy separating, as if inviting me back inside. I pushed my cock deep within and then began pounding her once again. Her soft buttocks cushioned my pelvis as I pummeled it over and over. With each blow, it quivered like gelatin. I gave it a few playful smacks, wanting to see even more movement.

"Oh fuck! Yes!" she cried out. I thrust into her faster and faster, amazed at the suction of her tight pussy, which clung to my cock with an incredible viscosity. "Fuck, fuck!" she wailed after some time. "I'm gonna come!"

I frantically grinded against her, glancing momentarily through the windows. Isabel and Rachel were staring at us, stunned and half-smiling. I looked back down at Alyshah who was in the throes of unbearable pleasure, gritting her teeth as her boobs swung forward and back beneath her chest.

"I'm coming-- I'm coming!" she groaned as her body suddenly tensed up. I felt her muscles contracting as the spasms ripped through her body and she clenched tightly around my cock. She rocked her hips back and forth slowly, as if squeezing her body when each wave of the orgasm struck. When it finally subsided, she simply repeated, "Oh my god," over and over again, collapsing onto the surface of the table.

My cock slipped smoothly out of her pussy, coated with juices that had also begun to drip onto the tabletop. She rolled onto her back and gazed up at the ceiling. Her breasts heaved up and down as she tried to catch her breath. Then a wide smile broke out on her face. I put my hands on the table and began heaving with exhaustion. We smiled at each other.

"That was amaaazing," she cooed.

"Yeah it was," I said between breaths.

"Wow... I'm like... gonna just lie here for a minute or two..." she muttered.

"Okay," I chuckled. "I'm gonna grab another drink."

I stumbled out of the conference room, back toward the group. My cock was still engorged and swinging in front of me, covered in Alyshah's secretions, but I simply didn't care anymore. When I reached the group, Ryan and Yuke began to clap, and the whole group started giggling. Except for Darrell, who had Alexis laid out on the floor. She was busy receiving blows from his long, thick cock, and the attention soon turned back to their playful fucking on the carpet.

I noticed Rachel taking a particular interest in me since I returned from an unexpected display of my sexual desires. I had taken only two or three sips of my beer before she wandered over to my side.

"Hey..." she said.

"Hey Rachel," I replied.

"Can I... um... see you for a sec?"

"Sure."

She grabbed my hand and led me through the room to her desk, which was far enough away from the group to offer us some privacy. Rachel seemed nervous and bit her nails.

"What's up?" I asked, confused.

"Well... I was just wondering-- what did you think when you saw me the other day?"

"When?"

"When you first came in... and saw me without any clothes on."

"Oh, well... you saw my reaction," I laughed.

She giggled, then replied, "I know. What I meant was, what did you really think about my body?"

"Um... I guess... I just saw your boobs at first, and thought, 'Whoa, Rachel's naked!' And then you turned..." I gulped, remembering my reaction in detail. "And I saw them moving."

She smirked. "You mean, like this?" she said. Rachel gently twisted her torso from side to side, letting her boobs jiggle loosely in front of me.

"Geez... yeah," I said, mesmerized. My hard-on came back in full force. It was clear now that she was trying to turn me on. "And... uh... then I obviously snuck a peek down below."

"Did you like what you saw?" she asked innocently, touching my arm.

I felt myself starting to tremble a little. "Yeah... I could just see a little bit of pubic hair at first, but... it was really sexy. You've got an amazing body."

She was grinning ear to ear. Rachel looked into my eyes and said, bluntly, "Did you want to fuck me, Taylor?"

I was taken aback. "Err... like I said, you saw my boner," I laughed. "I was so embarrassed."

"Oh my god, don't be! I felt my pussy tingling when I saw how hard you were," she admitted, "You made me wet on the spot. I wanted to hit that so hard!"

"Really?"

"Hell yeah!" She paused for a second, then asked, "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"I've fantasized about fucking you so many times. You have no idea..." She gave me a long, desperate stare, with a more serious expression than I was used to with Rachel. I was increasingly turned on, seeing how badly she wanted me.

I dared to ask, "Wow. Do you ever masturbate, while thinking about me?"

"Yeah! You have no idea how many times you've made me squirt!" She paused, embarrassed. "I can't believe I'm telling you this!"

I chuckled. "It's okay. I guess... you can have it it now, if you want. My cock, I mean," I said. Somehow I was still nervous, despite how overtly she demonstrated her desire for me.

Rachel's eyes lit up. "Fuck, yeah!" she exclaimed, excitedly. She wrapped her arms around me, adding, "You can have me all you want too." She leaned in close, and whispered, "My tight, wet pussy is all for you." I thought it was adorable how hard she was working to excite me and make me want her, even though I already did.

I realized I still had Alyshah's scent all over me, and said, "Um. I still smell like Alyshah. Is that okay?" The whole orgy thing was admittedly new to me. I didn't know what the etiquette was. Was there even an etiquette?

"That's okay. I'll just have to make you smell like me now," she said, with a wink.

Rachel abruptly pushed me down onto her office chair, then threw one leg over me and sat down on my thighs. I felt her warm, fleshy butt cheeks pressing against my legs. She smiled at me and then immediately looked down at my cock, standing upright and at attention. She grasped it in her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, feeling it surge in her hand.

We exchanged wordless glances at each other as she playfully tugged it a few times. She seemed to be trying to savor the moment. Finally, she raised her hips slightly and began to position my cock between her legs. Rachel shifted forward, dangling her breasts in front of my face, then lowered herself onto my lap. As she sunk down, my cock sunk deep inside her, devoured by her light mass of pubic hair. The weight of her body forced it to squeeze through her slick, warm canal, until her ass rested against my pelvis and we were as close as two people could be.

Rachel moaned and pressed her breasts forward. I buried myself in her boobs, rubbing them all over my face, then taking each nipple in my mouth at a time.

"Mmmm," she whimpered, her voice quivering with emotion. She then began to raise and lower her hips. Rachel moved up and down faster and faster, as we both watched my cock penetrate her hairy crotch like a piston. "Oh god, Taylor..." she mumbled, "I want you so bad..." She bounced up and down enthusiastically and I watched her flesh jiggle excitedly as we fucked. Her breasts lurched and jerked about, occasionally tickling my chin or lips with her erect nipples. Soon she was making a juicy, squelching sound.

"I've never been this wet in my life!" she exclaimed, "Listen to what you do to my pussy!" She began adding a rocking movement to the mix as she rode me, as if trying to milk my cock with her body. The sound grew louder and I laughed. "Mghhh! You're making me fucking squeak!" she moaned.

I was grinning ear to ear, enormously turned on by her aggression and enthusiasm. "You're totally out of your mind!" I chuckled.

"I wasn't kidding how badly I've wanted to fuck you!" she said, between heavy breaths. After a moment, she smirked and added, "Can you still smell her? Alyshah..."

"No. Only you!" I exclaimed. It was true, Rachel was so wet and aroused that all I could smell was the beautiful, feminine odor of her tight, soaking pussy. All I could hear was the soft sucking sound as it squeezed and massaged my swollen cock. All I could see was the frantic bouncing of her large boobs as she rode me, grinning ear to ear, as if living out a dream.