Hardcore Headquarters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darrell? Ryan? Tim?" Alexis said, going through the group, implying the same question. Everyone nodded their heads, enthusiastically in agreement with me. "See? Everyone wants to see you naked!" Alexis declared. She continued to tickle Isabel.

"Okay, okay, stop, stop!" Isabel said, out of breath and unable to bear her tickling.

"Oh? Is that a yes then?"

"Um..."

"Well?"

"... Maybe?"

"Maybe what?"

"Maybe it's a yes," Isabel said with a smirk and a sigh. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Do you want me to help?" Alexis asked, grinning.

"No!" said Isabel.

"Okay!" said Alexis, throwing her hands up and stepping away. We all watched Isabel, expectantly. She kept glancing at me, with silent pleas for help again. It became apparent that she was stalling.

Seeing Isabel looking at me, Alexis chimed in, "Taylor, just help her out already." Isabel cast me another frightened look.

"Do you... want me to?" I asked her, hesitantly.

"Um... I dunno..." she said, squirming.

I approached her and whispered, "I don't mind helping you if you're really going to do this." I spoke to her in the soothing, calming voice that Alexis had used with Andrew. She gazed up at me, her eyes widening with terror.

"O-kay..." she said, with a hard swallow.

I was completely shocked at what was happening. I had so badly wanted to see Isabel naked, but didn't want to get my hopes up. Now, just like that, Alexis had managed to get her to agree to go nude, and I had the distinct honor of undressing her. I felt an excitement swelling up inside as I gently raised her arms.

"I'll take off your top first," I whispered. She nodded silently at me.

I put my hands under her silk blouse top and began to run my hands up along either side of her body, collecting fabric as I went. I watched as her bellybutton came into view; a soft, sexy dimple as alluring as the ones on her cheeks. I brushed my fingers along her skin as I raised her top. Her flesh was warm and powder soft.

We stared into each other's eyes as I reached her bra, then moved her top up toward her neck, and over her head. Just as I imagined, she wore a sexy style of black underwear. I always wondered if Isabel had a sexual side that she was just too shy to reveal. I slowly lowered her arms back down. I could see that they were covered in goosebumps. She noticed that I was observing them, and grew nervous.

"It's okay, don't be so nervous. Getting naked isn't as bad as you think," I said.

She exhaled a great deal of tension, then said, "Okay..."

"Now your jeans. Are you doing okay?" She nodded nervously, contradicting herself.

I reached down and unbuttoned her pants, not leaving her deep brown eyes. They were large and glistening, scanning and analyzing my every reaction to her body. When her jeans were loose, I inserted my hands into them, on either side, pushing them down slightly. I ran my hands over her body, feeling her soft panties beneath my palms. My fingers ran over her smooth butt as I shimmied down the denim fabric, carefully revealing her lower half.

Isabel's breathing grew quicker as her jeans finally began to slide down her legs, revealing her black, lacy panties. I gazed down at her thighs, and at the soft mound of her sex obscured by the thin, black fabric. Isabel noticed that my hands were shaking. I smiled, and she smiled back.

I bent over and pulled her jeans down the rest of the way. She stepped out of her shoes and I removed her socks, then took her jeans fully off. I stood back up and faced Isabel, standing there in only her underwear. Her body was tense and quivering, and she stared at me like a deer in headlights.

"Can I... remove your bra now?" I asked, shaking with increasing intensity myself.

"Y-yes..." she said, struggling to form words.

"Okay," I said, taking a deep breath. This was it. I was finally going to see Isabel's breasts, which I had dreamed of a thousand times. My heart was pounding.

I reached around behind her, and then stared down at her chest. Her breasts bulged in her bra, and formed a deep, dark cleft of cleavage that was intensely arousing. I was so close to her that I could smell the faint aroma of whatever perfume she dabbed there. Distracted, I found and fumbled with the strap a bit, until I got it unhooked. When it released, Isabel flinched and breathed in deeply.

I gave her one last look as I gently pulled the bra away from her body, and exposed Isabel's breasts. Nervously, she followed my gaze down, and we looked at them together as they came free. I felt my heart stop again. They were large, firm, and luscious. Her boobs were tipped with deep brown nipples with perfectly circular areolas, covered in goosebumps like her arms. At the center were distinct, erect nubs, which I gazed at with a desperate need to suckle.

We returned to gaze into each other's eyes again. I could tell she wasn't breathing, so I said, "You can breathe now." She finally let out a slight laugh. Isabel's boobies jiggled before my eyes and I was hypnotized. Feeling them move, and perhaps sensing my excitement, she exhaled and tensed up again. I felt as if the whole world had gone away, and it was just us now, lost in each other's erotic presence.

"May I... remove your panties now?" I said. She nodded back at me slowly, still almost frozen with anxiety. I touched her hand gently, and I saw her calm down slightly. She offered me a slight smile which I returned.

I squatted down in front of her, as Alexis had done with Andrew, and looked up at her panties. I observed her outer labia pressing against the light fabric of her panties, and the faint, almost imperceptible impression of her two lips. I did my best to pretend I wasn't as anxious as she was, but secretly I was. I reached up and grasped the elastic waistband of her underwear. Isabel flinched again. I glanced up at her, and saw her boobs moving in and out dramatically as she took heavy breaths and looked down at me, over her nipples.

Slowly I began to slide down her panties. I saw a trail of dark pubic hair begin to peek out as they lowered; not thick but nicely trimmed, and laying flat against her delicate skin. As the waistband moved completely over her vulva, I found myself face to face with Isabel's pussy. I felt my penis begin to lengthen and grow between my legs, but it was out of sight from the rest of the group. Just where her pubic hair began to fade away, her outer labia peeked out. I gazed at the soft, tender, pinkish lips of her pussy and felt myself throbbing, but I no longer cared. My back was still facing the rest of the group, anyway.

I looked up at Isabel as I finished sliding her panties down to her feet, and allowed her to step out of them. She stared down at me anxiously, before spotting my massive erection, which bobbed between my legs. A huge look of surprise broke out on her face and she looked to the side, embarrassed. When she looked back, I whispered, "Sorry!"

"That's okay," she whispered back, grinning.

As I stood back up, I hid my erection by keeping it close to her body. She eyed it with fascination. All day long she'd been looking at my flaccid penis, but now there it was, an order of magnitude bigger; thick, long, and rock hard. Fortunately, I quickly managed to get it under control, and only had to pause for a few moments before I could safely turn back around. Isabel tensed up as I stepped aside and let her face the whole group, exposing her nude body in front of them.

Everyone was silent, having watched me calmly, and respectfully undress her in front of everyone, until Darrell finally spoke up, "Daaamn." The excitement and giggles followed from the rest of the group, as they congratulated her on going through with it. Isabel gave a self-conscious laugh and thanked them.

I smiled at her proudly, silently mouthing, "Good job." She smiled back. Soon the excitement died down and we were all able to eat and return to work.

An hour passed and I needed to get up for a stretch. I wandered off to get some water and found Isabel struggling with the office printer along the way. I stopped and gazed at her tight, clenched buttocks as she stood on her tiptoes, leaning over the top of the massive machine. As if sensing my presence, she glanced over her shoulder and did a double-take. She quickly dropped to her feet again.

"Oh! Hi Taylor," she said, spinning around. She offered me a painfully shy smile.

"Hi Isabel, what's up?"

"This thing is jammed again," she sighed.

"Want me to get Ariel?" I asked.

"She's not at her desk."

"Hmm, okay. I can try to help."

As I approached the machine, Isabel turned back around and leaned over the printer again. She grabbed a piece of paper that appeared to be stuck and began tugging. I came up behind her to see. Looking over her shoulder, I couldn't help but notice Isabel's firm boobies jerking about as she pulled at the paper in frustration.

"Here, let me try," I said.

Isabel let go of the paper and I reached over her to grab it. I could see her tense up as my pelvis moved up against her bottom. I felt the warmth of her body as we grew closer. I gave the paper a tug but it didn't budge. Then another. As I shifted my weight, I felt my naked body brushing up against hers. My penis began to swell slightly as it brushed in between her soft butt cheeks, tickled by a fine peach fuzz.

I saw her suddenly smile in surprise then quickly try to suppress it. There was an electric tingle that seemed to run between us. Finally, the paper sprang free, the force of which caused my cock to slap against her butt. I yanked the paper away and handed it to her. She accepted it, visibly trembling.

"Th-thanks..." she said, clearly flustered.

"No problem!" I said with a smile. She turned and watched me walk away, still hugging the paper to her chest.

Suddenly, she said, "Wait."

I turned around and said, "What's up?" She bit her lip and walked toward me.

"Um... I just wanted to say... thank you. For earlier."

"For what?"

"I dunno, for making it easier to undress in front of everyone. I was afraid I would be mortified like Andrew was. But I felt safer with you there." She smiled.

"Oh... no problem Isabel." I paused for a moment. "I'm... happy you decided to do it. I think it's sorta freeing, after the initial shock. And also, you have an amazing body..." I could hear my voice quivering. "It's exciting to see you show it off."

She grinned. "Thanks. You... look good too," she said, choosing her words carefully.

I somehow made it to the bathroom after that, despite the fact that my mind was spinning. I stood in there, staring at myself in the mirror in disbelief, high on the exchange I just had with Isabel, high on seeing her naked, high on everything.

"This is a perfect day," I thought.

But I had no idea what tomorrow had in store.

***

Day 4

I walked out of the hallway bathroom naked, my backpack slung over my shoulder as usual. This time I was ready for Rachel and her annoyingly potent, feminine charms.

"One plus one is two. Two plus two is four. Four plus four is eight," I chanted in my head, as I opened the office door. Doing simple math in my head, I had decided, required just enough internal focus and attention that it would get me past her, and her naked body, without a repeat of the horribly embarrassing situation the previous morning. Through the doors I went. I glanced to my left as Rachel turned to see me. Her face lit up. "No, stop, don't look at those boobies!" I told myself frantically. "Eight plus eight is sixteen!"

"Good morning, Taylor!" she exclaimed.

"Good morning, Rachel," I said, before returning to my chant. I paused for just a moment, to receive her greeting, and then started off into the room.

"What? No soldier salute this morning?" she laughed.

"I'm not listening!" I said, blocking my ears.

"Wait, wait! I had a great idea, though!" she called after me, sarcastically, "I saved all these elastic bands. I was gonna shoot them at your erection and see how many I can get it to catch."

"Stop it! Yesterday never happened!" I laughed. When I reached my desk, I realized Alyshah and Isabel probably heard everything.

"What was that all about?" Alyshah asked.

"Oh, uh, nothing," I said. "Good morning!"

"Good morning!" replied Alyshah and Isabel.

The two of them sat there side by side, naked as the day they were born, increasingly unashamed to have their boobs on display. The thrill of my encounter with Isabel the day before came rushing back, as I smiled at her and she smiled back. I lingered for a few minutes, giving her plenty of time to check out my body again, before settling in at my desk. I wondered if I was becoming an exhibitionist.

It was amazing to me how quickly everything was changing. Little by little the anxiety of being naked was going away. We were becoming increasingly familiar with every intimate inch of each other's bodies. We even began engaging in playful physical contact. For example, high fives were replaced with a slap on the butt, or an ass-to-ass bump.

Best of all were the hugs. No one hugged before, but now it was the de-facto reaction to positive news. It started when I delivered some app user feedback to Yuke, who promptly exclaimed, "Oh, that's awesome!" before throwing her arms around me and squeezing me tight. I felt her boobs squish against my bare chest and felt as if I was in heaven. Her nipples pressed into my flesh, my groin pressed against her thigh, and it was an amazing sensation. As soon as the other guys saw this, they started hugging her, and the other girls started hugging us. The excitement at seeing each other's nude bodies was quickly turning into a temptation to secretly touch and feel each other.

Later that morning I reached a good point to pause my work for a bathroom break. "Gotta hit the john," I said, passing Yuke.

"Don't fall in!" she joked.

I rounded our desks and made my way through the office, strategically past Rachel without making any visual contact, and into the hallway. When I swung open the bathroom door and stepped inside, I thought I heard the tail end of a soft laugh. I noticed one of the stall doors was closed, but I didn't think anything of it.

Approaching the urinal, I thought I heard something again. This time, I got a clearer sense that it was female, which didn't make any sense. I grabbed my penis and held it in front of me, ready to urinate, when there was another sound. I caught just a couple words: "... hear us." Then there was some whispering. I froze and realized that something was indeed going on inside the men's room stall. I remained as quiet as I could, listening carefully, curious about what was going on.

After a few moments, the whispering stopped, and I heard a quiet thumping sound. A moment later there was a soft, female moan. Then a louder one, followed by suppressed laughter.

"Someone's having sex in the bathroom!" I thought to myself. Instantly, I became aroused. I sprouted a boner that made it immediately impossible to take the piss that I so badly wanted to, but I was too curious to care. "Who wasn't in the office?" I asked myself, trying to remember who wasn't at their desk when I left. The thumping became louder. I backed away from the urinal a little, inching closer to the stall, but not close enough for it to become apparent. I could hear in more detail the sound of two bodies slapping together. The whispers were now audible enough to make out.

"Oh fuck," I heard someone say. It was Tim. I heard the thumping become faster, and could just barely make out a slight, wet sucking sound that could only have been Tim's penis entering Ariel as she rode him. "That feels so good," he softly moaned.

"Holy shit," I thought to myself, "I'm listening to Tim and Ariel fucking in the bathroom!" My imagination provided a visual to go with what I was hearing: Tim sitting on the toilet seat, while Ariel was straddled across him, her legs splayed out to either side. She was bouncing up and down on his cock, while he cupped and groped at her bouncing boobs. "Now I'm becoming a voyeur as well!" I thought.

I hurried back to the urinal and did my best to ignore what was going on so that my erection would go down. I finally managed to pee, wash up, and rushed out of there. I hurried back into the office and went straight to the water cooler for a drink, to process what just happened. Alexis was there. She knew something was up when I frantically grabbed some water and guzzled it down.

"Wow, you're thirsty," she remarked.

"You don't know the half of it..."

"What happened?"

"You won't believe it."

"Try me."

"I just went to the bathroom..."

"Okay... I'm not sure I need the details on that."

"And... uh... I think Tim and Ariel are having sex in one of the men's stalls."

"What!" Ariel said aloud, before realizing her mistake. "What?" she repeated, in a quieter tone.

"Yeah. I heard them in there. They're going at it right now."

"Seriously?" she said, breaking out into a huge grin. She paused for a second. "Show me?"

"Haha, really?"

"Yeah. Is there anyone else in the men's room?"

"Nope."

"Okay, let's go. I gotta see this!"

I reluctantly led Alexis into the hall. Rachel perked up when she saw us exit together, knowing that I had just returned a moment ago. I opened the door to the men's room a crack and peeked in. The stall was still closed, so we both slipped inside the men's room. "There," I mouthed silently to Alexis, pointing to the stall in question. We could both hear the grinding and slapping of bodies coming from inside, along with the occasional low moan.

Alexis grinned again and tiptoed quietly toward the stall. I could see how taut and erect her nipples were, and how tense her body had become with sexual excitement, as we listened to the sounds coming from within. She stopped in front of the stall next to the one they were in, leaned over, and put her ear to the one they occupied. After a few moments she pulled away, and turned to face me.

"Woooow," she mouthed at me, opening her mouth wide.

I smiled back at her. She motioned toward the stall, then took her pointer finger and repeatedly thrust it through a circle she made with her other hand, indicating that she could clearly hear them having sex. She leaned back over to their stall and listened for a little while. Occasionally, she turned toward me and mouthed comments such as, "Oh my god." When she had her fill, she tiptoed back toward me and motioned toward the exit. We stepped outside together and we both began letting out the laughter she had bottled up while we were inside.

"I could totally hear everything!" she exclaimed.

"Right?"

"Ariel sounded so wet!" I gave a startled laugh, surprised to hear Alexis put it so bluntly.

"Wow, you could hear that well?"

"Yeah, when I put my ear to the door, I could totally hear him pounding her pussy!"

I realized I shouldn't be so shocked hearing Alexis talk like this. After all, she was generally the "naughty" one of the group. We laughed a bit more, then I suggested we go back into the office. Curiosity was getting the better of Rachel and she immediately said, "What's going on?" when we entered. I continued toward my desk, but Alexis headed straight to Rachel, brimming with excitement to share the latest gossip. From afar I saw Rachel's jaw drop as Alexis apparently told her what we'd witnessed. Minutes later, I looked up again and saw Alexis at Alyshah's desk, telling her and Isabel what had happened.

"Oh boy, there goes the gossip machine," I thought. I knew it was only a matter of minutes until the whole office knew exactly what was going on.

About ten minutes later, the office door opened and Ariel strolled in like nothing had happened. She was blissfully unaware that the whole office knew. She returned to her seat, and one minute later Tim walked in. Everyone else was exchanging secret glances across the room.