Harem Country Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect." Dotan said. He turned towards Seth near the throne. "Figured it out! I got it right this time!"

"Oh good!" Seth shouted back. "I don't think I have enough fluids in me for another one my lord!"

"What have you done?" Lyfillia demanded. "What did you cha..." The goddess shrieked and grabbed her stomach. A powerful wave of heat boiled over inside of her. She could feel her folds begin to tingle. Her canal began to throb, as if begging for attention. "My...my..."

"Pussy?" Dotan asked, laughing. He turned and began walking back to the throne. Lyfillia looked up and glared at him, but her gaze was betrayed by the desire bubbling out of it.

"You think...making me horny will make me give up?" Lyfillia replied. Her fingers began clawing at the floor. She could feel juices drooling out of her folds. Her heart was pounding in her ears and her insides felt as if they were itching terribly. Her flesh desperately wanted to be satisfied.

"You can't fight your biology anymore." Dotan said. "Just as it should be. Women like you have convinced themselves that they are brave or noble by denying their own bodies, by doing the opposite of what nature meant for you to do. People like you encouraged men to do the same, turning them into ineffective, emasculated, frustrated, and weak people. You have crippled this society." The god reached his throne. He casually sat on it, a smug smile on his face. "I'm merely restoring it to the proper balance, the one nature intended: strong, empowered males, and weak, submissive females."

"You think messing with my desires a little will make me accept that?" Lyfillia spat. Despite her words, there was pain in her eyes and her legs were fidgeting.

"No." Dotan replied. "I think you experiencing the ultimate pleasure for a woman will do that."

"And what is that!"

"Submission to a man, in your actions, your desires...your wombs..."

"You're sick! You would rape your own aunt?"

Dotan laughed delightfully for a few moments. He then sighed and shook his head.

"Why would I fuck a public toilet like you?"

"What the hell...!"

"...Or rather, that's what you're about to be. I'm holding out for a higher cut of meat."

"You're a misogynistic freak!"

"And you're about to be the first whore for my soldier brothels."

"Soldier...?"

~*~

Lyfillia didn't finish. Dotan lifted his hand. He snapped his fingers. There was a loud popping noise, both from his fingers and from behind Lyfillia. She flinched before jerking her head around. The doors to the throne room and been blown open...and a host of guards walked in.

"Holy shit! It's really her!" the gaggle of the guards began.

"Is she really powerless?"

"If she wasn't she would have killed us already."

"She looks scared enough."

The biggest guard as well as the one who also assisted in the capture of Addur stepped forward. They appeared different from the previous day. There was a savage look in their eyes, almost as if they were starving. Everything, from their gaze to their posture, was much more aggressive. They were also panting excitedly, like hungry wolves.

"Let's get this started..." the big guard stated. "You take her mouth, I'll take her pussy."

"What!" the other guard complained. "Why do you get her pussy? We both did the work! You can't make me do that!"

The big guard walked over to his comrade and leered over him. He was a head taller than the other.

"Yes I can, see how big I am?" the large guard said. The smaller guard stared at him hard for a few moments. Then he scoffed and backed down.

"Fine." he muttered. Dotan, from across the room, chuckled slightly.

"It worked perfectly." he said to his high priest, who standing beside him. "They're so pumped up they're trying to figure out a pecking order, like a pack or herd."

"That's a good thing?" Seth asked, genuinely concerned.

"It is for soldiers." the god replied.

Lyfillia's eyes were wide with terror. She was slowly backing away, but was stopped by the chain stuck into the ground. She pulled on it with all her might, but to no avail. Without her magic she was completely powerless. The two guards were approaching her with wide grins and hungry gazes. She was completely trapped..

"Oh! One more thing dear aunt!" Dotan shouted. Lyfillia turned her head towards him, keeping one eye on the approaching guards. "You're in between your periods aren't you?"

"Wh...what?" the goddess asked weakly. Dotan grinned from ear to ear. It was the widest smile the terrified goddess had seen him make yet.

"You're ovulating today." he said. "I checked. There's no way you wouldn't become pregnant if someone came inside of you! And don't worry, I put a seal on you while I was at it. I made sure the child will be a mortal human."

"N...No...you can't..." Lyfillia began. She turned back to the guards, who were now right in front of her. "I swore that I would never...you just can't...!"

"What makes you think we give a shit?" the big guard asked. They both seized onto Lyfillia's arms and threw her to the ground. Although the goddess screamed...she was terrified to realize that her folds were throbbing excitedly, as if eagerly anticipating what was coming.

The goddess kicked and screamed at the guards, but it made little difference. It was like her hits were that of a child. This only seemed to amuse the guards at best. They seized onto her remaining clothes and ripped them away entirely. She was now naked and at the mercy of the two guards.

"She won't quit squirming!" the smaller guard complained.

"Then fucking sit on her!" the bigger one replied. The smaller guard eagerly did as instructed. He sat on her stomach. Lyfillia found her breath rush out of her, as if the man weighed a ton. It was a sensation she was unfamiliar with and was powerless to stop it. The big guard had managed to fully seize her legs. With little effort, he pried them apart.

"Holy shit!" the big guard exclaimed.

"What?" the other one asked.

"She shaved down here! There's only a triangle patch of hair!"

Lyfillia blushed in humiliation and tried to fight and kick desperately. The guards held her in place effortlessly.

"She probably shaved for the wedding." the smaller guard quipped. He leered down at the embarrassed goddess with a pleased expression. "Her armpits are smooth too. She's probably a wooly mess the rest of the time."

"Look at how lucky we are!" the big guard replied. Without ceremony, he shoved his index finger into her folds. Lyfillia instantly went rigid. She grit her teeth and shrieked a little against them. The second the guard's finger went inside of her, a streak of pleasure shot up her body and into her brain. Her juices instantly oozed around his digit. Both of the guards laughed loudly.

"What a whore!" the smaller one said.

"N-no!" the goddess cried. "It's because of the spell! He...!" She was interrupted. The soldier on her stomach seized onto her face, putting his palm over her mouth. Lyfillia felt as if her face was in a vice. She looked up at him with terrified eyes. She was met with hungry ones, as if from a predator.

"You don't talk anymore." he ordered definitely. "And if you bite me, I'm going to knock out all of your teeth. You'll be the toothless goddess, is that what you want?"

If the goddess could look anymore afraid, she didn't know how. The guard was dead serious. He lifted his hand leaned forward. He mashed their lips together and instantly began violating her mouth with his tongue. The goddess whined in complaint, but didn't bite down. The bigger guard at her crotch, seeing this as an opportunity, began drilling his digit around in her folds. As if he was exploring, his finger began to stimulate the inner flesh, sending sparks of pleasure up Lyfillia's body. The smaller guard reached up with his hands and seized her ample breasts. He roughly fondled them, enjoying feeling his fingers sink into the flesh. The guard at her lower body inserted a second finger. He pulled her lower lips open, giving him a good view of her inner flesh. If the goddess had previously had sex, it must have been a long time ago. Her insides were bright pink and looked very tight. The big guard grinned widely and licked his lips. He leaned forward and stabbed his tongue into her canal.

Lyfillia shrieked and tried to arch her back. A powerful shot of pleasure surged up her body. As she screamed the guard with his lips pressed against her mouth pushed himself even deeper. The goddess was now helpless against his intrusion. Her eyes widened as their collective saliva poured out of her mouth. The guard then grabbed onto her nipples and began twisting them roughly. The big guard eagerly used his own tongue to probe the depths of her canal. Lyfillia's hips twitched and she moaned against the other guard's mouth. Her pussy eagerly leaked juices around the guard's tongue. He responded by lapping them up. Like all immortals, her fluids were actually sweet. He put his mouth directly on her sensitive entrance and sucked on the flesh. The goddess's eyes rolled as pleasure exploded across her body. They violated her mouth, her breasts, and her pussy, all unwanted. Yet, rather than being revolted, her body cavorted in absolute pleasure. It was like all of her willpower had just evaporated. Just as her body arched and she could feel her climax build, the big guard pulled his head away. The goddess's hips bucked without her permission. She was so close to an orgasm that her body even twitched a little. The big guard licked the excess juices off his face and chuckled.

"Look at her suddenly begging for it! What a slut!" he shouted. All the other guards watching laughed loudly. The guard that sat on her stomach finally pulled his mouth away, a string of spit briefly following after him.

"She moaned the whole time!" The smaller guard declared. He finally got off her stomach and positioned himself above her head.

"N...no!" Lyfillia whined. "I'm...I'm not a slu..."

The big guard laughed loudly. He inserted his middle finger into her folds. There was no delicacy or gentleness, he shoved the entire digit inside all the way to the hilt in an instant. Lyfillia let out a shriek and bowed her back helplessly. She tried to ignore the sensations she was feeling, but it was no use. Her countless years of being frigid had crumbled in a matter of moments.

"Tired of waiting!" the big guard grumbled. He fidgeted with his pants for a few moments before his erection popped free. Lyfillia's eyes widened yet again. He was big, bigger than she thought mortals should ever be. "I've felt backed up to my eyeballs since this morning!"

"I know what you mean." the smaller guard stated. Lyfillia's huge eyes gazed up at him. His own dick was free, and was almost just as big. "It feels like my entire body is burning! I feel like I could tear her apart with my hands!"

"Or fuck her brains out!" The big guard grabbed his large shaft and began to position it at the goddess's folds. He began rubbing it up and down her slit, coating it in her ample juices. Lyfillia felt the head of his dick probing her entrance and felt a stream of panic shoot through her. She lifted her legs and tried to kick him. She reached up and pushed against his chest with her hands.

"NO! Anything but that!" she screamed. "I'll do whatever you want, just not that! I took a vow! You can't!"

"I can't express how little I care." the big guard said. The other guard grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back onto the ground. He then seized her wrists and pinned her down. The big guard seized her legs and pulled them back apart. He shoved his body in between them, preventing further movement. Rather than starting immediately, the big guard hovered over her face, his eyes like a hungry wolf.

"You don't get to bark orders at us anymore." he said with a savage grin. "Your time looking down and pissing on us is over. Thanks to our new god, the balance has shifted, and you'll never be on top again." The big guard lined his huge shaft up with her entrance. Lyfillia continued to squirm and kick, but she was just as weak as any mortal woman. "Now that you're our whore, moan like the whore you are." The large man shoved his hips forward. His huge dick pierced into goddess's folds like it was his rightful place.

Lyfillia screamed and her body spasmed. The guards roared with laughter as her body twitched. The moment the shaft ploughed inside of her sparks of pleasure cascaded up her entire body. She couldn't take it or control it. Her muscles tensed, her hips bucked, and her voice screamed.

"What a slut!" The gaggle of guards shouted.

"I can't wait for my turn!"

"I can't believe we actually get to do this!"

"I'm worshipping Dotan for the rest of my life!"

The big guard laughed in amusement. He lifted the goddess's body and gripped her legs. Without an ounce of gentleness, he began pounding their hips together. Far from being resistant, the pussy he was stabbing into gushed juices around his shaft. Lyfillia grit her teeth as her body washed over with pleasure every single time he thrust into her. They were toying with her body...and she was loving it. The big guard tilted his head back and moaned as he grinded their flesh together with abandon. The goddess's insides clamped down on him every time his dick drilled into her and she was blazingly hot. When his shaft pulled free, her juices dripped down his sack and onto the ground. It was like he was thrusting his dick into a hot, wet, vice, desperate to milk him dry. A wet, slapping sound filled the room as his balls collided with her supple ass. Lyfillia began to drool and her eyes rolled in her head. She was humiliated, and completely defiled...and her body loved it.

The guard above her head got tired of waiting. With her mouth hanging open, he gripped his dick and positioned it at her orifice. Without any gentleness, he shoved his entire girth into her mouth. Lyfillia instantly came to her senses as the large shaft pierced her throat. She suddenly found the guard's balls in her face and his hair against her mouth. She could taste his sweaty prick on her tongue. It was salty, and unwashed. The most horrifying thing to Lyfillia however...it didn't taste bad to her. Somehow, Dotan must have made her brain love it. The smaller guard instantly moaned, feeling her tongue wiggling around his shaft. She was just trying to breathe, but her movements were pleasing the guard. Both of the guards began slamming into her at both ends, groaning and thrusting. Both her holes felt incredible. They were hot, wet, and tight. Lyfillia struggled to contain herself. She had to breathe in between the thrusts of the dick in her mouth, but every time the guard inside of her pussy slammed inside, waves of pleasure shot up her body and numbed her brain.

Lyfillia could feel a burning heat build in her loins and stomach. She knew what was coming, but was helpless to stop it. Her body quivered and she began shrieking in between the shaft stabbing into her mouth mercilessly. All of the guards in the room laughed. She was going to cum while these strange men violated her, like a complete slut. They were using her as nothing more than an object, a sleeve to satisfy their lusts...and her body was going to gush in delight. Her fingers dug into the ground and her feet lifted onto her toes. The big guard reached up and began rubbing her clit as he thrust into her. The smaller one reached out to her breasts and began playing with her nipples. They wanted to see the once-proud woman cavort in ecstasy while they violated her. The goddess practically screamed as pleasure shot through her. She twitched, arched her back harder, and screamed. Her body spasmed as stars exploded in her eyes. Pleasure ricocheted all over her body as her pussy clamped down and her juices gushed around the dick inside of her. All of the guards hooped and yelled. Many of them were slapping each other's hands, immensely pleased with themselves. Neither of the guards stopped while she was screaming and twitching. The wet noises of flesh slapping together got louder. Lyfillia was so lost in pleasure that she seemed to ignore the fact that balls were slapping her in the face. Because they didn't stop, her orgasm seemed to go on forever, constantly stimulating her. Finally, she slumped, completely spent. The men held her up however, so they could keep pounding away at her.

The big guard's dick had been tightly massaged by her orgasm. Her warm juices from her orgasm had now completely coated his dick, with a constant stream dripping onto the floor. Her canal was much wetter and slicker than before. He could feel his balls tensing up, ready for his dick to gush.

"Holy shit...I'm gonna cum!" he shouted. This seemed to snap Lyfillia out of her stupor. She even managed to jerk her head free from the guard at her head. He was about to seize her, until she spoke.

"No! Don't! I'll get pregnant!" she shrieked. Both of the guards smiled and laughed. The guard at her head seized her hands and held her down, giving him a perfect view. The big guard began picking up his pace, rather than slowing down.

"Good." he said with a smile. "It's the least you can do for treating us like shit over the years! I'm gonna wait until you get nice and fat with my kid, and then watch your belly bounce up and down while I fuck you!"

"No! No! I can't! I can't!" Lyfillia shrieked. She tried to resist, but the climax she had before had drained her of all her strength. The big guard seized her hips and began pounding rapidly. He could feel his orgasm coming...and it was huge. He had never felt a buildup like this before.

"Cum inside of her!" the chorus of guards shouted.

"Knock her up!"

"Make her a mommy!"

"Show that bitch who owns her!"

Lyfillia kept chanting "no" over and over again. Ignoring her, the big guard gasped, his hips quivering.

"Here it comes!" he shouted. "I'm going to coat your insides with my cum! I'm going to knock you up!" He thrust a few times more, then groaned loudly and pushed himself as deep inside as he could.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Lyfillia shrieked. It did her no good. She could feel the big guard's dick swell inside of her, and then his hot magma gushed out like a flood. The big guard threw his head back and his entire body shuddered. What felt like gallons of sperm erupted inside of the goddess, quickly filling her up completely. With every gush, he felt a wave of pleasure wash over him. It was overwhelming, and made his entire body spasm and twitch. He had felt backed up all day, dreaming of violating this beautiful goddess. Now he was emptying it all of that frustration inside of her. He started thrusting slowly, continuing to unload in her. His cum overflowed her insides and gushed around his dick, dripping onto the floor. After what seemed like an eternity, he finally began panting, slumping slightly.

"Holy hell...that was the best I ever had..." he groaned. He pulled his large dick free. The moment it popped loose, a gush of his seed came out, adding even more to the pool onto the floor.

"No...no...no..." Lyfillia muttered, tears streaming out of her eyes. "Get it out...get it out!"

The two guards laughed again. The big one held her legs open, enjoying seeing his seed stream out of her. Because of it was her fertile day, soon that seed would sprout. He took great pleasure in imagining her giving birth to a human male...or a female slave.

"I wouldn't be complaining just yet." the big guard said.

"Wh...what do you mean?" Lyfillia asked weakly.

"Because you have a long way to go." he said with a smile.

"Yeah!" the chorus of guards shouted.

"You said they got to go first, can we go?"

"I've had a wicked boner since this morning!"

Dotan, who had been watching the entire scene with vague interest, waved his hand.