Harem Country Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir!" All of the guards shouted.

"Now go!"

All of the guards scattered for a few moments to get all of their clothes. Once they had put those back on, five of them seized the chain attached to Lyfillia. After several hard tugs, the hook broke and they began dragging her away, leaving a trail of fluids behind her. Several others did the same with Malona, although she managed to walk with the leering, panting guards. Just as they were all about to leave, Dotan finally noticed something.

"Hey, wait a moment." the god said. All of the guards stopped and turned to their king. "Where's Thomas?"

"Huh, that hopeless sap?" one of the guards asked. "He was too chicken to actually show up. He's probably in some corner somewhere masterbating to that chick that's never going to put out."

"Well, find him and send him to me. I'm going to use him as my assistant, got it?"

All of the guards answered in the affirmative. They then resumed their march, dragging their two prisoners. Dotan watched them walk out of the room for a few moments. Wordlessly, he turned and marched back to his throne. His high priest watched him, silent as well. The new king sat on his throne. Apart from the marks in the floor left from the hooks and the puddle of fluids with a trail leading to the door, the room was no different. Yet, in such a short time, what had transpired in this room had completely wiped away everything this world had been before. Zophiel had been banished. Lyfillia was a brain dead whore. The elves were going to be paralyzed by a hostage. Dotan had the world by the balls...now all he needed was an army.

"Anything to say, Seth?" Dotan asked. The god was sitting on his throne as if he were bored.

"No my lord." Seth replied. Unlike before, the high priest didn't seem fazed by what he had just seen. In fact, he felt even more sure of what he was doing than before.

"Good." the dark god replied. He leaned back on his throne. "Two down, five to go."

"I'm sure if you're as rough with them as you were with Lyfillia, it will go smoothly."

"That wasn't rough. That was me being kind."

Seth gave his god a serious look.

"Kind?"

"She is drowning in pleasure, how is that rough or mean? No one has seen me be cruel, not really. Those other goddesses however...might require me to be more harsh. Cruelty well-used brings peace to a state."

"I...see..."

"Is that a problem?"

"No my lord, I am your faithful servant."

"Good. Prepare to seize the castle. I have a feeling that there are more women that need to be taken down several pegs. Tomorrow I will have my army, and then everything my mother built will be mine."