Harem Country Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The other one didn't finish." the god said. "But if he's fine with it, I am."

"I'll finish in her mouth." the guard at her head said. "It's better than I thought it would be. You guys can join in. I enjoy watching her squirm."

All of the other guards hooped and hollered. The big guard backed away with a chuckle. The gang of guards descended upon the goddess like a pack of wolves, shedding their clothes as they charged.

"No! Stop! Leave me alone!" Lyfillia shouted.

"Shut-up." the guard at her head said. He shoved his dick back in her mouth roughly, silencing her. The hands of the other guards seized onto the goddess's body. They groped her breasts, ass cheeks, even her armpits. One of them spread her pussy lips apart, allowing even more of the semen to leak out of her.

"I can't get enough of these breasts of hers!" One of the guards said. He sat over her, putting his knees on either side of her body. He seized both of her breasts and squeezed them together. He shoved his hot shaft between them, as if it were her pussy. He instantly began moaning, feeling her soft, pillowy flesh envelope him. "Fuck, these things are great!"

"I can't take it anymore!" one of the other guards shouted. He aimed his dick at her folds. He was so horny, he ignored the first guard's seed still leaking out. Without any gentleness, he shoved himself inside. He instantly threw his head back and groaned with delight. "A...amazing! It's so hot and tight!" He began pounding away, desperate to find relief from his burning desire.

"Dammit, she's all taken, give me your hand!" another one of the guards shouted. He seized the goddess's arm and brought her hand to his shaft. Gripping it his own, he moved her palm up and down his dick. Another guard on the other side did the same, the rest tightly surrounded her, pumping their dicks excitedly.

Lyfillia's eyes and mind were full of stars. Every single movement they made sent pleasure up her body. She was completely limp, but they eagerly held her up, using her as if she were just a tool. The goddess couldn't worry about the sperm likely swimming deeper into her, the fact that she was being defiled, or how these men were using her just to satisfy their own lust. Instead, all she could feel was pleasure. Her breasts, her pussy, her mouth...it all felt amazing. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she moaned against the shaft pounding into her mouth. She felt as if she were losing her mind. The guard at her mouth groaned loudly. His hips twitched and his dick swelled. A moment later her mouth and throat filled with hot, sticky fluid. It was like a faucet, filling her to bursting, and seeping out around the shaft stretching her lips. Instinctively, she swallowed it. In her twisted mind, it tasted great.

"She's sucking and swallowing me! Incredible!" the guard shouted. He continued twitching and thrusting for several moments, emptying every drop. He pulled himself free with a pop, as she was trying to suck him dry. She lifted her head weakly to look down her body. She saw the guard pumping into her breasts. His thrusts were chaotic and he was moaning loudly. With one final groan he pushed the head of his dick through her ample breasts. A stream of semen gushed from the head of his dick, coating her face. Lyfillia cringed, but because of all the guards she couldn't escape. The guard kept thrusting, coating her breasts and face in his cum. By the time he finally slumped, her chest and face were soaked and dripping. He stood up, giving her an ample view of the guard thrusting into her. He was pounding desperately, sending sparks of pleasure up her entire body. Despite being disgusted, the goddess could feel the heat building up in her body again. She twisted her body and began moaning. All of the guards around her cackled with delight at seeing her shriek and shake like a whore.

"I'm gonna blow...I...I..." the guard grunted. He seized onto her sides and desperately pounded into her. Lyfillia gave a shout and her body shuddered and quaked. Her insides clamped down on him and her fluids gushed onto his dick. The guard could feel his balls twitch and his semen squirt out of him like a geyser. In her throes of pleasure, Lyfillia could feel the flood of new sperm fill her up to the brim once again. A mix of her juices and the guard's seed seeped onto the ground, expanding the pool beneath her even larger. The two of them bucked and gyrated against each other for several moments, blindly seeking pleasure. Finally, Lyfillia went limp. Panting and gasping, the guard pulled himself free. A new deluge of semen and female fluids poured out of her.

"That was incredible!" The guard who just ejaculated shouted. "The best fuck I ever had!"

"Turn her over. I want her on top of me!" Another shouted. The dozens of hands that were groping her worked in unison and turned her over. When Lyfillia finally returned to her senses she was on her knees, with a guard in between her legs. She gazed down just in time to see his hands seize her hips and jerk her slick hole down onto his engorged erection. The goddess screeched like a wild animal. It was too soon after her orgasm, so she was incredibly sensitive. The sensations that reverberated across her body were overwhelming her.

"N...no...please...stop..." She tried to whine.

"Not a chance." The guard under her replied with a smile. "I've got to get my seed in there to beat that big oaf's." He motioned towards the big guard.

"Fat fucking chance." the big guard replied with a huff. "That's it, my dick's throbbing again, I'm getting in on this."

"Hey! You already had a turn!"

"Yeah, I'm also bigger than all of you, so I get another turn with the community whore."

Before Lyfillia could speak, she felt the bulk of the big guard on her back. Her eyes widened when she felt something poking at a hole she didn't expect.

"No! Wait! Don't...!" she tried to shout. The big guard stabbed his still-slick shaft into her ass. Lyfillia shrieked in pain for once. His massive dick stretched her tight hole to the limit. He had shoved the entire girth of his dick into her all at once, making it feel as if it were the biggest thing in the world. She had not been prepared for it, nor was he being gentle. Both of the guards inside of her laughed.

"Hold onto her hips." The big guard said. "Let's alternate pounding into her."

"Works for me." the guard under her replied. He seized onto her hips once again. The big guard grabbed onto her shoulders. Each of them thrusted into her one at a time. When the dick in her ass pulled out, the one inside of her pussy thrusted inside. Then when the guard under her removed himself, the one on top pierced into her. Lyfillia shrieked in pain. With what little strength she had, she reached around and tried to push the big guard off of her. It was in vain. He had a death grip on her, and neither of them felt like stopping.

"For fuck's sake, stop your wailing!" another guard shouted. He grabbed her face and shoved it towards his throbbing erection. Lyfillia jerked her head to the side, and all he succeeded in doing was burying her face into the hairs of his crotch. Two other men grabbed her arms and attempted to have her jack them off, but she resisted. After a few moments of weakly flailing the big guard growled.

"Everybody stop!" he bellowed. For the moment, everyone obeyed. He grabbed onto Lyfillia's hair and jerked her head back like she was a mare in heat. He put his mouth right next to her ear. "Knock it the fuck off." He sounded threatening. "We're going to get what we want, and there's nothing you can do about it."

"It...it hurts..." Lyfillia whined.

"If you wait a goddamn minute it won't." he replied. The big guard began pumping into her again, albeit a little slower this time. There was still a little pain, but with each subsequent thrust, the pain subsided. It began tingling instead. There was no way before today she would have let anyone do such a thing. It was demeaning, filthy, and disrespectful to the person receiving. There was no way a person would ever feel pleasure from doing this...and yet...

Lyfillia abruptly shuddered. The tingling from her ass suddenly felt pleasurable. It sent a shiver down her spine. The big guard grinned. Without warning, he slammed his shaft hard into her anus. Outside of her control, the goddess let out a pleasurable moan. The moment she did, she jerked her hands up to her face, covering her mouth. All of the guards laughed yet again. She was just a source of amusement to them, and every time she moaned, flailed, or screamed, they thought it was hilarious.

"Told ya." the big guard said. "You're a whore at heart."

"N...no!" Lyfillia tried to say. All of the guards reached out and seized her again. Her head was jerked towards an erect shaft. Both of her hands were placed on other dicks. Lyfillia continued to twist and contort, desperate to fight it. Once again, the big guard grabbed the hair on the back of her head. This time, he put his face right next to her, so he could look directly into her eyes.

"Why don't you give it a rest?" he asked. Lyfillia stopped struggling. "What's even the point anymore? We've already filled you up, soaked you, and fucked you in all of your holes. We're not gonna stop. You enjoy it, whether you like it or not. This is only the beginning. We're going to be using you everyday from now on. You might as well cooperate and feel good in the process."

Lyfillia stared at him. This entire time she had been fighting and resisting, trying to deny what she was feeling. Her body was screaming like a bitch in heat. They were treating her like a toy, a plaything, an object for their lusts...and she loved it. With the collar around her neck...there was no escaping. Her body was exhausted, she was covered in semen, and she was likely going to be pregnant shortly. She had already been completely humiliated and desecrated...it wasn't going to stop...what was even the point anymore?

The big guard grinned, apparently seeing her expression. He nodded to the guard in front of her. Lyfillia felt him grab her head and guide it to his erection again. The bulbous head poked at her mouth for a few seconds. Tears came out of the sides of Lyfillia's eyes. She slowly opened her mouth. The rock-hard dick entered her mouth, exploring her depths. Instinctively, and she had no doubt who put those instincts in her head, the once-proud goddess began sucking on the shaft. The guard on the receiving end leaned his head back and moaned.

"Oooooh...a goddess is sucking my cock..." he said in delight. Lyfillia could feel her hands on two more shafts. After only a few strokes by them, they released her. She began stroking them by herself. The big guard chuckled. He released her head and began thrusting into her ass in rhythm with the guard underneath her. Two more guards forced her biceps against her sides. They began thrusting their dicks into her smooth armpits. Two others shoved their own pricks into her large breasts. Lyfillia was completely covered in men's dicks. Pleasure resonated up her entire body. Every time one of the men pounded into her pussy and ass she felt a surge of ecstasy blast up into her brain, turning it to mush. The blazing hot, twitching erections violating her body felt amazing on every single inch of her skin. The goddess moaned against the dick in her mouth.

"She really was a whore!" one of the guards shouted.

"She submitted so easily!"

"Looks like Dotan was right! Women are just slaves to their bodies!"

Tears streamed down Lyfillia's face, but her hips bucked against the dicks slamming into her. She moved with every one of their thrusts, meeting their movements with constant wet, slapping noises. She could feel the heat building inside of her once again. The mass of guards was already moaning with her. The guard at her mouth began piercing into the back of her throat. She offered no resistance as his balls slapped against her chin with every violent thrust.

"Her skin is super soft!" one of the guards rubbing his dick into her breast said.

"Totally!" a guard at her armpit echoed.

"I'm gonna jizz just from that!" another said.

"Go ahead!" the big guard said. "We're all so pent up we can cum a dozen times!" The dicks all over Lyfillia's body began thrusting uncontrollably. The men were getting louder and louder with every passing moment. Rather than being disgusted, the goddess felt her body grow hotter. She was getting off on this. No longer fighting it, Lyfillia began trembling. The heat inside of her body build to a fever pitch. Her folds and ass were tingling in absolute pleasure. She could feel another orgasm unleashing, and this one was huge. This was one she was bringing on herself. She gyrated desperately on the dicks skewering her two lower holes, hastening her body towards its peak. She didn't care about her dignity, her vows, or her position as a goddess. She just wanted to cum. She wanted to shriek in pleasure, spasm every muscle in her body and shatter her mind with pleasure. Her body happily submitted to these dicks...and now mind followed after it.

Lyfillia screamed against the dick in her mouth. Her body throbbed as a torrent of her juices gushed out of her folds. Her pussy and anus clamped down on the dicks pounding into her. The guards at those holes groaned. Their hips quivered and they bellowed in pleasure. Their dicks exploded inside of her, flooding her insides, as if it was their right. Every moment of their deluge felt like heaven to the goddess. Her body convulsed in delight every time she felt their seed swirling inside of her. Stars exploded in her eyes and her brain seemed to finally melt into nothing. Pleasure the likes of which she had never felt surged across her body with every gush of her pussy. Her boiling juices soaked the guard underneath her as he bucked his hips upwards, adding his seed to her flood. The guard at her mouth groaned loudly. He seized her head and slammed it against his crotch. His balls twitched against her face, his dick swelled, and then his hot magma poured down her throat. Lyfillia's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she swallowed every single drop. The dicks at her breasts and armpits swelled and twitched, pouring torrents of seed across her body, coating her in layers of sperm. Every single part of her was coated, inside and out, with their jizz. They treated her like she was a cum whore, and she screamed in pleasure the whole time. When they were finished, the guards pulled away from her, even the one under her, as if they had planned to all along. Lyfillia's quivering body flopped onto the ground, her pussy still squirting juices. She landed in the pool of fluids that had been accumulating this whole time. The guards howled with laughter. The goddess's transformation was complete. She was nothing more than a whore for their personal use in their preferred position, moaning like a slut and covered in jizz.

*

Malona had witnessed the entire scene. She felt her stomach churn with every desperate shake of the guard's hips. She found their wanton lust revolting. They were like animals, no, worse than animals. They were like savage beasts, throwing their reason to the curb and indulging in their basest desires. It was horrifying...but nothing compared to the sickening sight of Lyfillia giving in. She was just as bad as they were, no she was even worse. She had been a noble goddess that believed in femininity, temperance, and abstaining from carnal desires...and now she was wallowing filth. She laid in a pool of semen and her own fluids, groaning and moaning like a real whore. Malona covered her mouth and desperately tried not to vomit. The guards had ignored her completely...if she got their attention...if she made a single noise...they would turn to her! The elf demigoddess became more and more pale. She was dizzy and felt as if she would faint...

"Quite a sight isn't it?"

The demigoddess shrieked and fell to the ground. She turned with terrified eyes to her side. Dotan was standing beside her. He had somehow gotten beside her, without her even noticing. He had spoken right into her ear, scaring her to within an inch of her life.

"You see that?" Dotan asked, pointing to Lyfillia. "You see how easily women can fall? I can bring any woman to that state with only the littlest of effort. That is your true nature. Slaves to men, tools for their lust. It's in your nature. It's your very biology. Why do you think you're weaker? Why do you think you are the sex that carries and births the children? Why you are so bound by emotion? You are meant to have children, raise them, and please the stronger sex. That is why species on this planet keep going and surviving from one generation to the next...but women like you..."

The dark god glared down at Malona. He grabbed the collar around her neck and jerked her up. He raised her to his eyes. The demigoddess reached up and grabbed the collar. Her neck was dangling by it, with her feet off the ground. Her purple eyes were swimming with fear as she gazed into Dotan's intense amber orbs.

"You have convinced yourself that you are noble if you defy this nature. You want women to stop having children. You want men to become submissive. You want to be the stronger sex...but you can't cut it. This society crumbles around you. I'd be willing to bet my immortality that birthrates are dropping, and men are becoming itinerate and depressed. You want to defy nature and expect a damn medal for it. You'd be happy to see these races die out just so you can feel better about yourself. Well take a good look."

Dotan pointed Malona's face back at the passed-out Lyfillia, with the guards surrounding her. They were masterbating over her body, still covering her in semen. Dotan jerked the terrified elf back to his eyes.

"That was so fucking easy. I can do that to all of you, to every woman, elf, or goddess. I could turn you into a servile, quivering mess with a flick of my wrist." He pulled Malona even closer. She could feel his hot breath on her face. "But...I won't."

"You...you won't?" Malona asked weakly.

"No. I have no quarrel with the elves." Dotan replied. "You are a relative of the King of the Elves are you not? I'm willing to bet he won't do anything rash while you're in my hands. That is your only use outside of your reproductive organs." The dark god narrowed his eyes. "You best remember that...and cooperate...or I will changed my mind."

"Ye...yes...I will!" Malona said desperately.

"Yes...what?" Dotana asked.

"Yes...King Dotan." she said, lowering her eyes.

"That's better. You cooperate and do everything I say, or I will make you a communal whore...just like this toilet over there."

"I...I will!" Malona declared.

Dotan unceremoniously dropped her to the ground. She slammed onto the stone floor like a heap. She instantly curled into a ball and began quietly crying.

"So weak...you desperately need a master." Dotan muttered.

The big guard picked up the unconscious Lyfillia by one of her arms. She was a limp ragdoll.

"My lord!" the guard cried, getting Dotan's attention. "This whore's used up for now. Can we use that one?" He pointed at Malona. The elf shrieked in terror and scuttled away from the guard as far as her chain would allow.

"Only if you want your balls chopped off." Dotan replied. The guards stared at him for a few moments blankly.

"Ah, so that's a "no."" the big guard stated.

"We're still pent up." one of the other guards complained. Indeed, all of them still had erections, despite cumming three or four times.

"Who said we were done?" Dotan asked. "What little military this country has arrives tomorrow. So, in order to ensure I have them all to myself without distraction, we need to clear out this castle...which is full of uppity bitches." All of the guards chuckled excitedly. "Now then, get dressed, and chain up that public whore in your barracks. Let the other guards drink some of the wine I prepared and have a turn with her if they like." The god then pointed to the elf huddled in fear on the ground. "Take this one to the dungeon. I'll get her a room later. Make sure no harm comes to her. She's a bargaining chip. Gather all of the guards that will side with us...after they have drunk their share of the free wine I provided that is...and get your armor on. We're going to seize the castle. Is all that clear?"