Harley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was walking back to find the kids when a young lady came up to me saying, "Your whore wife has been fooling around with my husband!"

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Terry, Ted's wife. They were fucking on Tuesdays and Saturdays. On Saturday he meets her in the afternoon or at a night spot at night."

"How do you know all this, and why didn't you put a stop to it?"

"Well, I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty positive they have been doing it together. He never came home from work on Tuesdays. Always saying he had to work and is gone on Saturdays a lot. He said he is with friends. Now his friends say he wasn't with them. Now with the accident, it proves it. I hope you all rot in hell," as she stormed away from me.

When she left, Nancy a friend of Jane's who works in the office showed up asking, "How is Jane? I told her she was going to get hurt on that damn cycle."

"You knew she rode on one?"

"Well she told me some guy had a nice one at work and she always wanted to ride on a nice big one. She went to lunch a few times on his plus one Saturday she said she went for a ride. I thought you knew."

"Well I didn't know she rode on any cycle, but I guess I'm learning now."

Jane's parents came up to me after she left and told me it would be an hour until we could see Jane. They were setting her leg now. Her mom was still crying and her father had tears in his eyes. I think my kids were all cried out but kept putting a hankie to their eyes. I had cried on the way over as I was pretty shook up because I didn't know what happened or what shape she was in. I think I was fine now except for talking to Terry.

Two hours later the doctor said we could see her now. I sent the family in as I talked to the doctor. He said she would be all right and nothing was different from our last talk. The kids and parents came back and said she wanted me. I told them to wait there as I made my way to her room. She was asleep as I looked in and she looked like hell so I left. I was now pissed at the things I learned. I waited five minutes and went back to the kids. I told them she was asleep and we should go, as she needed her rest.

We ate out on the way home and the kids were so relived their mom was going to be all right. The kids couldn't figure why mom was on the cycle in the first place.

"Dad, you don't like bikes do you?"

"No, not at all."

"Why do you think she was on it? Did she write us all a note like we had to do when we didn't wear our helmets," Jim said.

Jan popped in, "No, of course not, or we would have a copy of it, right dad?"

Back home I put the bag with her clothes in on the bed and went and got a beer as I tried to unwind. Her mom and dad called and we chatted for awhile before they hung up. They were just worried about her and how I would make out with the kids still she got better and if I needed them I was not to be afraid to call.

I stopped by Jane's work to sign some papers and tell them what was going on. From talking to a few people, I found out they took short rides during their lunch hour, and later from her paycheck that were some missing hours where she took a long lunch. I guess it was a long lunch, I wasn't sure about anything and didn't have any proof except for the accident. She always got home from work at her regular time. I couldn't take Terry's word as she was just jealous and couldn't verify where her husband was for sure.

I took the kids to see her the next day and I waited in the waiting room. The kids came out saying that mom wanted to see me. I finally told them I was mad because she was on the bike and I didn't want to see her. The kids said she didn't care how mad I was, she is hurting and wanted to see me because she needed me. The kids carried messages back and forth, but I wouldn't budge and then her parents came. I still didn't go in to see her. Her parents tried to talk me into it but I told them to drop it before I got mad at them. They finally saw I was serious so they dropped it. I took the kids everyday and we ate at the hospital and stayed till 8 when they closed visiting hours. Jane called home but I wouldn't pick up or talk when the kids answered it.

As I was leaving the hospital one night, I ran into Terry and she asked if I could wait. She wanted a drink and to talk to me so she could apologize. When she came down, we went to a bar and had a long talk. She did apologize, saying how wrong she was about the two of them. Ted's missing hours were accounted for as she had a birthday coming up and he was throwing a surprise party for her and that's why he lied to her. We both laughed about it and had about five more drinks and more talking before I took her home.

I had a bad feeling about the whole thing but I didn't have any evidence except that she has been riding on the bike going to lunch together. Then Nancy had said that she went for a ride on a Saturday. I figured I would just have to get more evidence on her or forget and forgive the whole thing altogether.

As I got home from leaving Terry, I was thinking about what she had told me and also what Jane's friends told me about her lunch time rides. Then I started to think of my Tuesday golf league and how I would come home late from it and everyone was in bed asleep. Next I remembered her going to the mall Saturdays for a long-time and not coming home with anything. Plus, she went out on Saturday nights in the summer with the girls. Was she with the girls?

Jane was coming home tomorrow and I would have to face her one way or the other. The kids said she would scream and say I was being an ass about the whole thing with her on the bike. She said it was no big deal and that she was sorry it happened. She had called and I told the kids I would not pick her up and to get her parents to do it. Her father said he and her brother would get her. From what I heard, she could move around a little with the crutches.

The next day I went to see a private detective and picked up three of his cards and asked the price to do some work and he told me the going rates. I then went back to the office to turn the computer on as I had some personal work I had to do. I got my calendar out and went back to June, July, and August for dates I needed along with two weeks in September.

The next few days were hell. Jane was all over me for not coming to the hospital to see her. She would not let up for one minute about me not coming to see her. Even if her parents were there she would lay into me. Her parents were always on my side because I kept her in line, something they could never do. Jane did not see why I was so upset with one damn motor cycle ride even if it did end in an accident. She would repeat this over and over; I knew the lines by heart now. The accident was not his fault. It was the jerk behind them that ran into them. That's how the how the whole thing happened she would tell me. But why doesn't anyone sue him then? No one could answer that one.

Ted got four tickets out of the whole episode. The main one DWI, for which they would yank his licenses once the court date came about. Jane got public intoxication and obstruction an officer in the line of duty and resisting arrest. She said she would fight the charges and they would be dropped. Yeah, sure.

As people came to see her at the house, I heard her story over and over. I would sit in the kitchen and she would be in the den on the couch with her broken leg with the guest. It would be her first time on a motorcycle, and she wanted to go for a ride. So Ted took her and some crazy fool hit them from behind causing all the trouble. That was the gist of it. She went into more detail but I won't repeat it all here now. I was hearing the story in my sleep.

I have not kissed her or hugged her or anything for the three days she's been home. I didn't say it's nice that you didn't get killed or anything. She had a long face that had the look 'I could kill you in a second'. She was more pissed at me than I was at her.

That Thursday as we ate supper, I said something that pissed her off and she threw her plate at me saying, "We have to talk. I can't go on like this."

I said, "The kids want to sleep Friday night at their friends house and I told them they could. So I figure the two of us can talk Friday night if that is all right."

"That would be good. I want this all behind us and have us move forward or I'll end up throwing you ass out, Jack," she said it half-kidding and half serious. The rest of the night went a lot better for both of us. She figured it would be all over Friday night and she would apologize and I would apologize and that would end it all. From there we would move on and live happily ever after.

At work that day I printed out my stuff and did it about ten times. Some of the printouts looked too official and some not office enough. I wasn't sure what I wanted. I want to bluff my way through it all, but I don't play poker to well. I hate to bluff. I'm a fact man, just give me the facts, just the facts. Well, as I went over everything that was printed out, it looked good to me. I figured it would work well, at least I hoped it would.

I started to think about Jane. I had no facts that she cheated on me, none at all. Yes, Terry accused her, but later rescinded it all and she was not sure of her facts at all. I had a couple of her pay stubs that showed she left early or came in later or took a long lunch hour. I didn't know which or which days she took off. She had two to five hours missing some weeks but I sure didn't know where she was or what she did. She could have been in a motel with him but I had no way of knowing. She could be visiting a sick friend. I didn't know and had no proof.

All I know for sure was she and Ted were drunk and got into an accident. She knows I didn't want her on a cycle. At her job some claimed they saw them go to lunch on a bike, but I didn't have any names or dates so that information was out like the rest of the shit I had. I picked up all my printouts and said, "Well baby, I'm counting on you," as I looked in the mirror. I said, "Bluff baby bluff," then I laughed at myself for the faces I was trying to make to look mad.

I stopped on the way home at the drug store to pick up a three pack of tapes and put the labels I made up for them. From there I went to the fish store and got us fries and fish and a salad for supper. As I pulled up to the house, I saw her parent's car in the driveway. I wondered what the hell they doing here; didn't she tell them we were talking that night? I figured neither of us wanted them around while we talked it out.

I said hi to them as I got the plates out for supper. Jane said she asked them to supper and I said, "Well, I have plenty to eat, so we will eat in the dinning room." I still couldn't figure what was going on. I set everything up in the dinning room and we all had a good meal. Her mom and I cleaned everything up and did the dishes. We then went into the den as Jane followed us on her crutches. As we got our drinks and stetted down, Jane started to clear her throat.

"I asked mom and dad to our little meeting. They think you are the golden boy and can not do anything wrong. I want them to sit in on the meeting if it is all right with you. I want them to see you are not the perfect golden boy."

"It's sure is ok with me Jane, if you have no objection."

They popped up, "Oh, we didn't know you two wanted to talk. We will leave now. We're sorry, we didn't know or we wouldn't be here."

"No dad and mom, I want you all to hear about this. He has been making a big deal of this one time motor cycle thing since last May when I told him the guy had a bike. He told me then that he didn't want me on it. Like I'm supposed to remember something from last May in a conversation we had."

I said, "Well it seems you still remember when it was said."

"The whole world revolves around him and no one else counts. He is Mr. Perfect, never made a mistake in his life. He thinks we are all on earth to entertain him."

"Well you knew how I felt about the cycle."

"It's my body and I'll do with it what I want and you won't stop me."

"It's your body but the kids and I are the ones that have to bury you."

"You spent all kinds of money on yourself this summer. You always ran out and I had to give you more. I didn't ask what it was for; I just gave it to you. For all I know you could have some girl on the side and I would be the one paying for your little whore. You know a little trust is a two-way street. I think I gave you close to two thousand dollars, if not more."

The three of them just sat and looked at me like I was the guilty guy who just ran over their cat. I went in the dining room and got my jacket and put it on. I think they all thought I was going to leave the house as they looked at me. I sat back down in the chair looking at her.

She said, "Well is that the truth or am I lying?"

"Jane, are you sure you want your parents here?"

"Yes I'm sure, go on Jack."

"Well, let me explain about the money. I spent three thousand and one hundred and seventy five dollars since June 12. I was going to do the job my self, but I decided I would miss too much work and it would be cheaper to hire someone to do the job. Plus they are more efficient, and I found out they do a damn good job."

Her father said, "Hell son I could have helped, I'm retired. I got all the time in the world."

Jane said, as did her mom, "Why didn't you call dad to help you."

I pulled out the receipts I printed up. "Let me finish, please without interruption."

Jane said, "Well they were just trying to help you, that's all. What kind of job was it dad couldn't do with you in his spare time? You didn't have to pay out that kind of money when he has so much free time."

"I know that I can count on them for most everything, but I don't think they could handle this job."

"Well, what's so special about this job that my dad couldn't handle?"

I held up the three receipts as I said, "The first receipt is June, 750 dollars, second receipt is July 1,250 dollars, the third receipt is August 1,175 dollars I paid out."

I handed Jane the receipts. The heading statement read, Bell Investigation Agency and underneath was how many hours spent on the job of investigation of one Jane Foxx with a report sent out to Jack Foxx and one video tape. Each receipt had a business card stapled to it.

"You had me followed?" She looked at me and her whole face turned white.

I said, "Yes I had him on you since June 12. They did a good job for me. I was very satisfied with their work. It was money well spent and I could not have done it better and I'm very sure you father could not handle it."

The papers dropped from her hand and fell to the floor as she put her head back on the rest and I'm not sure if she didn't pass out for a few minutes. She then looked around at her mother and father and then at me.

"You had me followed for three months?" I bent down and picked the papers up that she dropped.

"You are the one who wanted your parents here, I didn't."

"Mom, Dad, I'm sorry, you will have to leave I'll call you later."

"Jane, you look so pale I hate to leave you now. You look very sick. Can I get you something?"

"Yes Mom, a big glass of ice water please."

Both dad and mom went for the water as Jane put her head on the back of the couch trying to rest. I could hear dad say, "What's going on?"

"I don't know but she looks so pale and sick I can't leave her like this," her mom said.

She handed her the ice water and Jane said, "Mom you two will have to leave. We have to talk and I'll call you guys tomorrow, ok?"

"Jack, will you be sure to take care of her?" her mom said.

"Yes mom I'll take care of her. I'll let her rest till she is ready to talk. If not today, then later in the week. I don't want to push her. She needs her rest."

"Thanks Jack, you will take good care of her I know. You are a good man, thank you."

They kissed her and I walked them to the door and they kissed and hugged me, telling me to take good care of her as I watched them leave.

When I went back she was crying and I picked up the glasses that we drank out of and took them in the kitchen, returning with tissues for her. I went back in the kitchen and she asked for some pain pills and I got them for her. She asked if I would make some coffee for her and I did. She looked like she got run over by a truck this time.

She said, "I want to talk," and I asked, "Are you sure? We can do it later in the week."

She said, "Yes, I'm sure. But first I want some coffee." She drank her coffee and said she was ready as she cried a little.

I said, "You know about the receipts." I then pulled out for my inside jacket pocket about twenty papers, which was my August report to headquarters from work that I have to make up every two months for the state. "This is the reports I received from the agency. It is the three months report, about thirty pages with plenty of details. Nothing was left out of it. I guess you could say it is a XXX report," as I gave a little chuckle

I pulled out my jacket pocket three videotapes. The videotapes had a label on them from Bell Investigation Company. 'Jill Foxx cam videos taken by Bell Investigation Agency'.

I said, "A lot of it was on videotape, it just wasn't the written report. It's starts early in June when he first took pictures. It is unbelievable what the tiny cams can do. Close ups and long shots, all come out very clear. I could have gotten them on VCR tape or a CD, but that was hundred and fifty extra but I didn't want to pay for it. So I'm going to shut up and let you tell me any story you want to about you and Ted. But it better agree to my report from the investigator and the video tape, or I will be out of here so fast you won't see me leave."

"Can I see the report and the video tapes before I start, please?"

"Absolutely not. I want your version of the story. If I don't get your version, the first time you will see the tapes and the report is in the courtroom when my lawyer shows it to everyone."

She was looking at me and I knew it had all sank in to her now that I knew everything.

"What do you want from me?"

"All the details, every move you two made, who, what, where, when, and why, the truth or I'm out of here in a heart beat?"

"Everything?"

"I want the whole truth and details, I got it all on tape or in the written reports. It not like I'm hearing all this shit for the first time. You won't be shocking me as I know it all, but I want to hear it from you. I have seen the videotapes three times now; you want me to play them for you? I told you don't try to lie. Because if the tapes or reports show a different story from what you tell me well I won't have to tell you what will happen. I'm not making any promises to you except that I will listen to your side of it."

I didn't have any way to play the tape because it was 8 mm and I just had the VCR. I figured I could lie my way out of playing them by telling her this. I was just hoping she felt guilty enough that she wouldn't want to see what I had.

"Jack, I love you so much I'm sorry for what I did. I don't know what the hell I was thinking or why the hell I was doing it. I'm so sorry, please say you will forgive me."

"Let me hear your version of all this."

"Jack, it started nearly two years ago at the New Years eve dance. I had too much to drink. At work I fool around with Ted, jokes and small ways of flirting. He was a good friend at the time, nothing more. But at the dance I let him get too close to me and I could feel his hard on rub against me while we were dancing. I even pushed back into him, making some type of comment. He even grabbed my tits and ass a few times. I don't know why, I was just so hot that night and you were turning me on big time. I just never stopped him. I know I should have stopped him."