Harley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on."

"From that day on he continued to go after me. I know I should have stopped it and set him straight. But it felt so good to be turned on. I figured I could shut him down and end it any time it got out of hand. He made me feel like I was in high school again. I guess it really started when he came to our house and gave the kids a ride. I had told him you golf on Tuesdays, but your game got canceled that night that he came over. I don't know if you remember I called you an asshole and when you left, I called you a wimp in front of him."

"Go on."

"Well as much as I hate to say the wimp thing stuck, and secretly when no one was around he called you a wimp and we would laugh and chuckle about it together. I don't want to leave anything out and then it will be in the report and I know I will catch it from you."

"Yes, you better tell everything."

"He told me to bring jeans to change into and we would go get a hotdog at Dukes for lunch on the bike. Well I was dumb and took jeans to work and we went. He also kissed me for the first time. Isn't the report and videotapes enough, do I have to go on?"

"I want to hear it from you lips, them red hot lips that like to do things to guys."

"Oh my god, you know everything don't you? Shit, I'm in trouble, aren't I. Is it on the video? Oh my god what a slut I am."

"Just go on finish your story, just remember I got the videotape." I might not be a good poker player but the bluffing was coming easy. I guess it is like cheating, the more you do it the easier it comes.

"We went for lunch from then on. I would feel him up on the bike when I had my arms around him and then when we stopped he would feel me up. I met him on a Tuesday when you were golfing. We drove out to the woods and that's where we had sex. We did it twice."

"How did you do it?"

"Well a blowjob started it and then it was missionary sex next. The sex with him wasn't that great. It was the chase and the cheating that was exciting. I'm sorry I did it because I'm really in love with you. I hope you can forgive me. "

I wanted to ask if she swallowed him, but then she would know I didn't have any tape or report.

"Can I ask you a question Jack?" I nodded my head yes. "Why didn't you stop us when you found out."

"I keep asking myself the same thing over and over. I guess I wanted you so much I was willing to share you. I was afraid I would lose you. I also wanted to see how far you would go."

"I'm again sorry I put you through all this. Next we met on Saturdays nights in July, as you know. I told you I was going with the girls, but I met him and we drove all over finding a place we could fuck. He would suck me and I would suck him then we would fuck in some out of the way place."

"Keep going."

"This also went on in August and September but we got braver and got a motel room. We did it on the nights I was supposed to be with the girls or when I went to the mall by myself. He even bought me a leather teddy and a bike jacket too. I was getting so guilt ridden I now had to drink to have sex with him. The high school shit wore off and now it wasn't fun anymore. I had to drink more and more and wasn't feeling like myself at all. I was so guilt ridden, I started drinking in the morning. They asked me about it at work."

"There isn't much, finish it."

"Jack could I have more coffee and a pail I might get sick again."

I left and took the pail right back and it was just in time. I came back later with coffee as she was wiping her face with tissues.

"Are you strong enough to go on, or do you want a break?"

"No, I want to finish and forget about this. The last night we were coming from the motel when the crash happened. He was mad as hell because I wouldn't swallow his load. He also tried to nail my ass and I wouldn't let him. I would never do any of that for him. I think I truly was coming to my senses and asked him to leave so we could go back. He was pissed that he only shot on my tits and he didn't cum the second time after he tried to do my ass and I told him let's leave. I think that's why he drove crazy because he had a hard on and I wouldn't take care of it."

"You're all most finished then."

"I was one hurting girl after the crash but the only thing I worried about was you finding out. I had all kinds of pain, but the main thing was to get home before you got there. I told the officer I was all right and I could walk home. Maybe what helped both of us is that we were drunk. Then I gave the police all kinds of shit because I knew they would tell you."

"They cut my clothes off and I didn't have panties on as I wiped the cum off my tits and threw them away in the motel. What a slut whore I am. Boy was I pissed in the hospital when you didn't come and see me. At first I was afraid that you knew, but then I knew you couldn't have unless someone followed me and I felt better. Shit, you had someone on me from day one," as she laughed and then cried.

"Yes I did," as I laughed because there was no one following her.

"Well, what are you going to do with me?"

"I'm thought about it while you were in the hospital."

"Are you going to leave me and divorce me or will you stay with me?"

"What do you think I should do?"

"I will do anything you want if you just stay with me and give me another chance."

"Well, we will see if you will do anything or if you are just saying it to get on my good side."

"No, honest I will do anything you say."

"Ok Monday call your boss and tell him you are quitting."

"Jack, are you crazy?"

"No."

"I'll have 18 years with them in October and will get five weeks vacation. Plus I'm getting paid on sick leave, full pay right now. If I do what you say I lose all that. We lose all that"

"Did you forget you said anything," as I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"No, I'll do it, I was just telling you what we would lose."

I went and got another cup of coffee as I heard her say, "Ok, what else you want me to do?"

"Call your parents and tell them what you did. I want them to know you fucked him and not just once, but had an affair and you were trying to put something over on me."

"Damn that should be fun. I never talked about sex with them at all. Now I've got to tell them I was fucking around on you and the kids. Wow, this will go over great. I was scared when I got pregnant. I still didn't want them to know we were fucking even if we were married."

"Then call any friends you have at work, that you want to remain friends with and continue to see, and tell them why you quit because you where fucking around on me."

"Well, if they were friends I don't know if they still will be friends."

"Next, get the small phone book and any of our friends in there that you still want to be friends with, tell them to."

"Oh shit."

"After all that is done, figure out how you are going to word it to the kids that you have broken the vowels that we took on our wedding day and you was fucking and sucking someone else."

She sat back on the couch and turned another shade of white and I moved the pail closer to her as she started to cry some more. I picked up the coffee cup and figured I would give her some time to digest everything I said as I went in the kitchen. I waited an hour just about before I went back in.

"Jack will you still stay with me and love me when I do all the things you want?"

"I will love you no matter what you do. Will I respect you and trust you? No, not any more. I will make the best of the marriage, but that will be after you do everything."

"I care what mom and dad think and also the kids. I don't know how I will tell them. I don't care what others think, just you and the kids and mom and dad is all that really matter to me," she said.

She started crying some more and I left her there as I picked up and went to bed. Monday I stayed home and listened to her as she made all the calls I told her she had to make. She was strong when she made the calls, but would burst out crying when they were over. Then she would start the whole thing all over again on the next call.

Her mother and father listened and then called her back three times and then finally came over. They chewed her up one side and down the other as he called her some nasty names. I left when they came over to take a walk so they could talk. She told me later what they had said. When I came home they talked to me outside and told me to leave her ass and take the kids. Then they told me to take her back and make life miserable for her. They finally left and were all upset.

Thing were hard around the house for the whole week while she made her calls. Friday her boss came by with her paycheck and tried to talk her into staying. He said she had too much time in with them to just toss it away like she was. He left knowing that she was finished with the company and he told her he was going to let Ted go.

The kids took it the hardest. Neither one of them would talk to her other than answer a question from her. The household was not fit to live in for three months the way things were going. She went around with a long face and red eyes. I tried to hold my face from laughing at her for all the misery she had caused.

I would say it took a good year to get things back to normal. I had found where Ted was drinking and where he worked as I had some unfinished work with him. I knew if I did something too soon with him, that they would look at me the first thing. My friends told me to drop it as you never know when you jump someone, what will happen. You could break a rib and puncture a lung or heart and the guy could die on you. Then you are doing hard prison time, so it is best to just drop it. I decided to drop the whole thing and get on with my life.

It was close to two years since it all happened and we were out shopping. We were on the main highway just coming out of the mall, when Jane cut of a carload of kids off. They got pissed and rammed the back of our car. They plowed into us a little down from the incident. I told her to stay in the car with the kids as I got out. There were four of them and the driver pushed by me throwing a punch at my head saying he wanted the whore driver.

I plowed him in the mouth and then it was one big free for all with them all against me as they all jumped me as soon as they got out of their car. I was doing pretty well for myself as I sent three to the ground with pretty good punches. I must have thrown about 50 punches and connected on 30 or so. Then they all got me and were punching and kicking me but for some reason not too many got through. A couple cars stopped and a highway patrol stopped and broke it up.

As it turned out the kid told them she cut him off so he rammed our car to get even. The dumb shit didn't know to keep his mouth shut. I told them that they jumped out swinging and I was defending my family. All of them were on probation for some charge or other so they took them in.

When we got home I soaked my hands for a few hours while she fixed up my face. She then gave me one of her pain pills she had left over when she had her accident. I lay on the couch while everyone else went to bed. When I knew they were asleep I got up and took another pain pill. I then went down the street to a friend's house that always left his garage open and he would always offer me his bike all the time but I never borrowed it. By now it was eleven o'clock and I took his bike and helmet and headed for the bar that Ted hung out at. I got him at two AM in the parking lot as he was going to his car and kicked the shit out of him and then went back home dropping the bike off.

At seven in the morning the police were at the door and wanted to talk to me. They saw the bandages on my right hand and the cuts on the left hand and my face was all banged and marked up, so they cuffed me without talking to me further. When they got me downtown, they read me my rights and started to question me on the beating of Ted.

I said, "Good to hear he got the shit kicked out of him but I didn't do it. I can account for all my time last night. What hours you want." They told me and I said I was home all night taking care of all my bruises. They asked about my hands and I told them to contact the highway patrol and they will tell you what happened. I said ask my neighbors, my cars been in my driveway from ten on. They called the patrol guy and he told them what happened and they let me go but were in my neighborhood next morning talking to all the neighbors. They said both cars where there from ten on. They knew because they were sitting on their porch because of the heat.

I didn't hear anything about it from the police any more. Jane and I are back as we were before it all happened, and even the kids forgave her along with me.

The end