Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

They kissed and returned downstairs. It crossed Harry's mind that Jan hadn't asked to make love on his bed. Perhaps teenagers didn't expect such luxury. He replenished their drinks and they sat on the sofa, kissing, cuddling and fondling their naked bodies.

Harry had never seen such a young naked girl before Jan. He turned her every which way, stroking and fondling every part of her. He paid particular attention to her wonderful rounded bum, separating her thighs and opening her bum crack wide. He gently traced her crack with his fingers before moving Jan on to her hands and knees on the floor.

Jan allowed him free rein to manhandle her as he wished, moaning quietly with pleasure.

She opened her thighs again when she was on the floor and Harry inspected her again. He reached through between her legs and caressed her clit and inserted a finger into her cunt. Jan moaned a little louder and then louder still as he touched her little virgin arsehole. Harry wondered if she would let him try to fuck her in there.

He positioned himself behind her and touched his knob end to her pussy lips. Jan pushed back on to him. Harry playfully smacked her bottom and pushed. His cock disappeared into her cunt. Jan squealed and then pushed at him again.

"Oh yesss Harry, I like that. Fuck me and smack me some more. I can come like this. I'm halfway there already. Ohhh yes smack me and fuck me!"

Harry did just that. At this angle he seemed to have a better angle of attack to Jan's cunt and her rounded bottom cheeks were just sooooo tempting. Soon Jan had red hand marks all over her bottom. Then Harry stopped thrusting at her delectable rump.

"Jan darling, please toss me off now with your lovely cunny. I won't be long now. I shall pull out though when I come and shoot it all over your gorgeous arse. Then I shall rub my spunk all over your red cheeks to soothe them. How about that?"

As an answer Jan started to pump backwards and forwards fiercely. She also squeezed with her cunt muscles and succeeded in making Harry come. He managed to pull out and squirt his spunk all over her bum.

He spread his juice over her cheeks and Jan murmured with pleasure. He then fingered her pussy and soon brought her to orgasm. He could not resist pushing a finger into her little puckered arsehole as she climaxed and Jan squealed loudly at that. Harry didn't remove any fingers as Jan slowly came down from her high.

"Harry?" she said quietly, still on her hands and knees but looking back at him over her shoulder.

"Mnnn?"

"Don't take your fingers out of me for a moment or two. I feel so lovely and full. I think I've grown up a lot tonight. How can I thank you?"

"By coming round here every so often and fucking me," said Harry. "You are just so beautiful that I can't keep my hands off you and your bum is to be seen to be believed."

"I bet you say that to all your girlfriends," giggled Jan as she turned around, finally dislodging his fingers.

"No, only the one's with fuckable arseholes," laughed Harry.

Jan's face dropped. "Is that what you want to do to mine," she whispered. "You can if you like. I said I would phone Kate about it but I don't have her number."

Harry kissed her. "I think that's a little further down the line," he said. "I think you need a bit more experience yet, don't you? I'll give you Kate's number though. Now, it's late; I'll get you another drink and call a taxi for you."

Half an hour later Jan kissed Harry hard on his doorstep as the taxi waited. "Thank you so much Harry darling, I'll remember tonight for a long time."

"Next Thursday?" Harry enquired.

Jan nodded with tears in her eyes and ran to the taxi.

---------OoOOOoo---------

Harry almost managed to keep his promise to himself for Friday. He had wakened without a hard on for a change and really enjoyed his shower and even his shave. He was at work in good time and was well stuck into his paperwork before he had any interruptions.

The first only lasted a few seconds as Samara arrived in the office. She bent down close to his ear.

"Good morning lover," she whispered. "I'll see you tomorrow afternoon!"

The second interruption was Martin.

"Josie and I will see you Sunday afternoon Harry," he said quietly. "I'm going out for the day in a few minutes so you keep your hands off my girl!"

Harry smiled happily and phoned Kate at work. Fortunately she was free and able to talk. Harry had to keep his voice down, as some of his colleagues were close by.

"Hello darling," he said.

"Harry!" squealed Kate at the other end of the line. "Ohhh my God, I'm missing you! I think my bumhole's closed up again. You'll have to open my tunnel again. Can we talk a while?"

"No sweetheart, I've got stacks of work to do. I called to tell you to come as early as you can tomorrow morning. The weather forecast is great so bring your skimpys and I'll show you my secret. Do your shopping tonight 'cos we won't have time tomorrow or Sunday. Bring food to eat in or we will be phoning for pizzas again."

"That sounds lovely and mysterious," replied Kate. "I wonder what your secret is?"

"You'll find out soon enough," chuckled Harry. "By the way, Sammy is coming around in the afternoon so we may have to give her some fucking instruction. Martin has just confirmed that he and Josie will come on Sunday!"

"Wow fuckin' wow," gurgled Kate. "We are going to be fuckin' busy, aren't we?"

"That's the idea, lover," laughed Harry. "See you tomorrow morning darling."

He broke the connection and resumed his tedium. After about an hour he retired to the staff room. Josie waved and indicated a table to him. He sat down and she wriggled over to him with his coffee and a few biscuits. As usual she leaned over the table to give him a view of her smooth brown mountains.

"Oh Hell Harry, Martin's out all day and I got no one to feel me up!" she moaned. "How am I gonna last out?"

"Are you seeing him tonight?" asked Harry.

Josie nodded. "Ahm seeing him all weekend," she giggled. "Ahm not goin' to see any other boys but Martin for a while. Ah keeps thinkin' 'bout his lovely cock and ah gets sooooo wet!"

"He says you two are coming round on Sunday, OK?"

"We'll be there. Ahl bring my bum too but ahm not makin' any promises, y'hear?"

Harry laughed and slapped her bum in a friendly fashion as he left the staff room.

So Friday was going according to his promise to himself. He was going to refrain from any fucking around until he saw Kate tomorrow morning. He went out for a sandwich at lunchtime and then returned to his desk determined to clear all his paperwork before he went home. He even got a coffee from the machine mid-afternoon to avoid seeing Josie. Then, at about four thirty Samara caught his eye and nodded to the interview room. Harry arrived first. Samara came in about two minutes later.

"Oh Harry, I am looking forward to tomorrow afternoon. At what time shall I arrive? Please don't make it too late or I will die of waiting! Have you told Kate that I am coming or am I to be a surprise?"

"As soon as you like after, say, two o'clock," said Harry. "I have told Kate you are coming. I tell her everything, especially where sex is concerned. We shall probably be naked when you arrive but stripping is not compulsory."

"Oh Harry, that sounds exciting!" giggled Sammy. "I think I will be naked too as soon as I see you both nude. Now, I must tell you what is happening to me. First of all Sachin; I offered him fifty thousand as my first offer. I didn't dare make it any less as the house is worth at least two hundred and fifty thousand now. He turned it down flat. I will increase my offer by five thousand tomorrow and tell him I will pay all expenses with the divorce and the sale of the house. We will see what happens then."

"I think that you have done the right thing," said Harry.

"Thank you Harry darling. Now second, Jack Bates told me this morning that there is a vacancy for me over at Crowton branch, starting a week on Monday. I've accepted, it's two grades higher and I can have a part expenses paid move because of my divorce. Jack tried to kiss me as soon as I said I would go but I've told him the rule still applies. He can come and see me at the hotel in Crowton where I'll be staying during the week. He asked me who I would recommend to take over my job so I said you were the best person for it. He agreed with me and said he would check with Regional Office. I hope you get it Harry."

"So do I Sammy, so do I," said Harry. "Thanks very much for your support. I guess I owe you one!"

"Oh no you don't, Harry Masters!" replied Sammy, squeezing his arm. "I owe you much more than that. I will try, with Kate's permission of course, to pay you back a little tomorrow afternoon and then next week we can arrange for you to come over to Crowton and make love to me there. I think I will buy a new house between here and Crowton so that we can keep in touch. Anyway, I expect that we will spend a lot of time together in the office next week as you take over my duties. You should hear about your promotion very soon now."

They touched cheeks with their lips and left the interview room. Almost as soon as they regained their positions in the main office Jack Bates stuck his head out of his office and beckoned to Harry. Harry stood and went into Jack's office.

"Hello Harry, sorry to call you in so late in the afternoon, on a Friday too. Not one of your Saturdays in the office, is it? Good. Good. Now, has Samara told you her good news? Yes, good. Now she recommended you for her job and I must say I agreed with her. I've been trying to persuade Region; not about you, they agreed that. No, Samara is getting two grades and I said that you should get two as well. Samara should have got a grade here but they wouldn't consider that. Anyway, they've just this minute agreed. So, do you want the job?"

"Yes please," exclaimed Harry. "Of course I want it and thanks for fighting for the grade for me. I'll try not to let you down."

"I'm sure you won't do that," said Bates. "I want you to work closely with Samara next week so that the take over will be as smooth as possible. I'm afraid that you'll still have to do your present job as well for a while but we'll spread a few of your duties among the others. How does that sound?"

"That's fine Jack," said Harry. "I mostly know what Samara does as I cover for her when she's not here so I'll instruct the others. Thanks again for the opportunity."

"That's OK Harry, you've earned it. Have a good week-end and we'll see you on Monday morning."

The office was packing up as Harry left Bates' office so he only had time to give Sammy a quick thumbs up before they all left.

Harry felt really excited as he walked home. He felt he ought to go out and celebrate but he remembered that he was trying to save himself, or his spunk, for the weekend gymnastics!

He treated himself to a steak from his little freezer and drank half a bottle of Matteus Rosé and then tried to watch TV. After about an hour he couldn't seem to find anything to watch that he fancied. He paced around for a while and then phoned John. His father said that he'd already gone out, saying that he was meeting the gang, including Nadine, he expected.

Harry suddenly fancied meeting Nadine again so he put on his jacket and went out, deliberately leaving his mobile phone at home. By the time he got to the pub most of the gang had moved on already. He didn't want to go clubbing; he would be out too late. He saw Gary Jones and Wayne Sloane at the end of the bar and headed towards them. They were with a third person, bending over and shielding him or her from view. When he got to them he saw why they were bending over.

The hidden person was Jenny Simpson. She was only a little girl, barely five feet tall so she was easy to hide, except for her exceptional chest. She almost had on a tiny white halter neck top that almost had no back to it. Her breasts were fighting to escape from the halter, apparently only being held in place by the friction of her big hard nipples against the material of the top. They were clearly outlined through the thin lacy cotton, inviting a touch from an admirer's finger.

Gary and Wayne were slobbering all over her, trying to get her to go with them to the club. She didn't want to go, saying that she had promised herself an early night as she was going to be busy with a new boy friend all weekend.

"If you don't want to go with these guys Jenny, stay with me," invited Harry. "I've only come out for a drink too so I won't be staying late. I'm going to be busy all week-end too."

The guys eventually left after trying for a further ten minutes to persuade Jenny. Harry bought Jenny another Blackcurrant Breezer.

"So," he grinned at Jenny, "who's the lucky guy, the new boyfriend you've just acquired? What are you going to be doing with him all week-end?"

Jenny smiled up at Harry. He looked around just as an adjacent bar stool became available and he appropriated it for her. She sat up on it, now more on a level with Harry. He moved close to her in the crowded bar and she parted her thighs so that he could get closer to her. Her short plaid skirt rode up and his cock hardened.

"There's no new boyfriend Harry," said Jenny, looking down at the growing bulge in Harry's slacks. "You can apply if you're free."

"Jenny my darling, much as I would love to caress your abundant charms, I really do have a full week-end with the ladies. Have another drink by all means."

"Thanks Harry, another Breezer please," replied Jenny. "I was a bit worried tonight when you didn't show up earlier. I did so want you to come and be with me but all I was getting was those two prats. No, that's not fair; it's just that with this top on they seemed to change. I mean, I've been out with both of them in the past and let them feel my titties but tonight they looked as if they just wanted to take me outside and rape me."

Harry gazed at Jenny's tits. They were really magnificent and almost totally visible. He pushed slightly closer and for him she stayed exactly where she was.

"Jenny, how are you going to get home if I leave you here? I really am not staying out too much longer. As soon as I move another half pissed twat is going to try and get his hands on those tits. I know, I'm trying to resist you and I'm not succeeding!"

"That's OK Harry, feel free to have a free feel!" giggled Jenny. "Oh my gosh, I'm feeling a bit squiffy now! I think I better go before I make a fool of myself."

"Come on Jenny, let's get out of here," shouted Harry. He pulled her to her feet, put his arm around her and pulled her through the crowded bar. Once outside he guided her around the corner to the taxi rank. They got inside the first cab.

"Where do you live?" he asked Jenny. It was only after she had given the driver her address that he realised he could have just left her to get home by herself now. He would have to get another cab back to town now.

Jenny sat close to him. "Thank you so much Harry," she smiled. "Would you like to have your free feel now?"

Jenny put her thumbs behind the halter-top material at breast level. She deftly pulled the material on both sides together and her breasts leaped out in front of her, hard nipples thrusting out about an inch in front of them.

Harry moaned and filled his hands; in fact, he more than filled his hands. He leaned in to Jenny and they kissed, mouths opening and tongues making saliva in great quantities. Harry broke the kiss and dribbled saliva on to Jenny's magnificent tits. He massaged her tits, making them shine with his wet emissions. Jenny dropped her hands on to his bulge.

Fortunately for Harry, the taxi arrived at Jenny's address.

"You have to come in now Harry. You can't leave me like this," sobbed Jenny. "I've just got to have your cock inside me just once."

Harry paid the taxi and asked the driver to come back for him in an hour. The driver looked at a booking sheet.

"Where to from here?" he asked.

"Bishops Close in town."

"Best I can do is an hour and a half," said the driver with a smirk on his face.

"OK," replied Harry as Jenny dragged him through her doorway.

"I live here with Mum and Dad," whispered Jenny. "They're at a dinner dance tonight so they have got a room at the hotel to save Dad driving."

Harry was only just realising that Jenny hadn't covered her breasts when she got out of the taxi. No wonder the taxi driver had smirked at him!

He didn't look around at the sitting room she had pulled him into. He just filled his hands with her wondrous orbs again. God, they did feel marvellous; big and soft yet firm, her nipples as hard as rocks. He swore that they were natural too.

"Wait Harry, let's strip. It won't take me a second."

It didn't either. Jenny reached behind her waist and her top parted. She lifted it over her head and threw it. She unfastened something at her waist and her skirt fell to the ground. She was left with a pair of wet pink panties.

Harry undressed more slowly, never taking his eyes of Jenny's body. When he finally dropped his pants and his cock sprang into view Jenny dropped to her knees and took him in both of her little hands, wrapping her fingers around his girth in a futile attempt to encircle him.

"God you're so big and thick Harry," she marvelled. "I hope I can get you in my mouth and in my pussy. I've never seen such a huge prick. He's gorgeous though; I bet you can shoot pints of spunk with this!"

She opened her mouth as wide as she could and fed Harry's cock inside; her first objective had been achieved!

Harry felt that a burning hot fire had been thrown around his cock. He grabbed hold of Jenny's head and thrust into her molten mouth. Her lips tightened around his shaft and she sucked in time with his thrusts. Harry knew he wouldn't last long at this rate and gasping, warned Jenny of his impending flood. She slowly and lasciviously let his cock slide from her mouth. She grabbed his tool in both hands and started tossing him off again.

"I'll suck you off later Harry," she whispered. "Right now I want your cock all the way up my cunny and I want you to shoot your load of spunk right up me. Come up to my bedroom now!"

Jenny led the way, pulling Harry by his cock. They went upstairs, turned left and entered a big bedroom with a King sized bed in the middle. Harry grabbed Jenny from behind, fondled her tits and ground his rock hard cock into her bum crack. Jenny pushed back.

"What gives?" growled Harry. "I bet this is not your room."

"No, it's Mum and Dad's," said Jenny as she ground her big soft buttocks into Harry's cock. "I want you to fuck me on a big bed. I'll clean up afterwards. This is going to be worth it!"

Jenny pulled the duvet off the bed and then she jumped into the middle, flipping on to her back, pulling off her panties and opening her legs. Her pussy glistened with her excitement, her crack opening wide with her thin covering of pubic hair almost non-existent. Jenny opened her arms to Harry.

"Come on Harry, that fucking taxi will be back here before I've had my first orgasm if you don't get a move on! Get stripped off and come here."

Harry did as instructed and in about five seconds was poised above her, cock head pointing at the target. Jenny took possession again and directed him to her pussy entrance. He pushed and watched as his engorged tool slid easily into her. Jenny had watched fascinated as they connected.

"Wow, oh fuckin' wow," she exclaimed. "That is really horny. I'm full of your cock, really full. Let me squeeze it with my cunny then you can fuck me and fill me. Don't hold back, I want all your spunk tonight. Go on, fuck me now!"

She squeezed her tunnel around his cock as she promised and he thrust at it. He pulled back then rammed his whole ramrod into her. He did it again and then again, harder and faster each thrust.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers