Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kate finished he stood over her, legs straddled. She looked up at his naked body, legs spread with his hand slowly wanking his cock. Kate felt even wetter than after her piss.

"Ohhh Harry, you look so horny up there with your big stiff cock looking so ready. Are you going to pee on me?"

"Not yet my angel; I'm going to sit on top of you carefully and put my cock between your tits. I want you to suck me right into your mouth. If you want I'll come in there but I think I really want to push him into your cunny and fill your love tunnel with my cream!"

"Sounds good to me," grinned Kate happily. "Let's do just that; I'll definitely have to have a shower after that. You can come in with me and pee on me after I've cleaned my pussy!"

So that's what they did. Kate sucked Harry deep into her mouth, pulling him toward her by grasping his arse cheeks. Her finger ends reached his arsehole and she slowly inserted both middle fingers into him. This made Harry ready to blow so he gently disengaged from her hot mouth. He slid down her body, lifted her legs high and folded her knees over his shoulders. It was then a second's work to drive his hard cock deep into her pussy.

Kate looked up into her lovers face as he rhythmically thrust into her. She had started out with Harry just looking for some great sex. She was getting that but her feelings for Harry himself were getting deeper. She felt that she would do anything for him that he asked, especially sex wise. She was excited about Sammy's visit and also about Martin and Josie tomorrow. She loved being naked. God, she felt like she wanted to pee again. She watched some more as Harry prepared to come inside her cunt.

Harry grunted in time with his thrusts. He was very near now and he thrust faster. Kate locked her feet around his neck and pulled his head down. As he moaned into his release she kissed him hard. He shot stream after stream of his love juice deep into her.

Eventually Harry flopped onto the lounger beside Kate, temporarily exhausted. They held hands quietly.

Then Kate felt gingerly into her vagina, her fingers exploring her tunnel. As she withdrew them to show a glistening, sticky looking liquid she giggled happily.

"Just look at that darling, all our own making again. I do so love making love with you. It's always different, sometimes we fuck, sometimes we love but I always feel that we are trying to please each other. Do you feel it too?"

Harry looked across at Kate.

"I always feel very deeply for you Kate. That's why you only have to say no and we'll stop doing what we do at any time. I don't want to, of course, as I'm having a great time fucking all these girls but I definitely have stronger feelings for you than all the others. I just try to make it fun for them."

Kate leaned over and kissed Harry.

"I love you Harry," she whispered. "Now, let's go have a shower where you can pee on me and then I'll get us some lunch. There's some lovely wine too. I found it in my favourite shop. A little old guy who really knows his wines runs it. I give him a flash of my titties and he finds me some real bargains."

Off to the shower they went. They had real fun washing and soaping each other all over. Finally Kate knelt down and took hold of Harry's fat cock. She looked up at him and smiled and nodded encouragement. He relaxed and felt his piss start. He looked down again to see Kate hosing his piss all over her breasts and belly. Then she leaned back and squirted him into her pussy crack. His cock thickened and started to rise.

"No more for now, you randy bugger," Kate giggled. "Save that one for Sammy. Now let's get out and dry each other off. Then I'll get lunch and you get me a glass of wine."

Soon they were eating upstairs on the balcony. The wine was excellent and they exchanged kisses as they ate. They dropped food and dripped wine on to their bodies and enjoyed licking each other clean. Harry spent some time nipping and pulling on Kate's nipples as he cleaned her lovely warm skin.

The sun continued to shine down on them.

The sound of the doorbell came up the stairs.

"I hope that's Sammy," said Harry as he got up to go and answer the door. "Otherwise somebody is going to get a shock. Do you want to go and let her in?"

"Oh no Harry, it might not be her. No, you go and give her a good feel up as you kiss her 'hello' and she can get a good handful of my lovely friend there!"

Thankfully the person at the door was Sammy. Harry stood squarely in the doorway and she looked him up and down.

"Golly, I'm really pleased that I plucked up the courage to come now," she smiled. "Can I come in?"

"Of course you can, you silly girl," said Harry. "Can I get you a glass of wine?"

"Yes please, I'm not supposed to but I'm making my religion take a back seat, especially when you are around me. Where's Kate?"

"Upstairs where we will be soon. No, she's not in bed; you'll see where when you get up there. Come here and let me kiss you."

Sammy almost jumped into Harry's arms, flinging her arms around his neck and kissing him hard. As he put his arms around her Harry realised that Sammy was wearing a sari, covering her from neck to ankles. Of course, Saturday was a religious day so she was taking care.

They stepped back to look at each other and Sammy's little hands immediately reached out for Harry's big semi hard tool. Harry sort of admired Sammy's multi coloured sari but couldn't see how he was going to unfasten it.

Sammy laughed, letting go of Harry's prick. She found an end of material and handed it to him.

"Pull," she ordered. Harry pulled and she began to spin around, her garment unravelling as she did so. In a few seconds she was naked except for a pair of white lacy panties.

"There," she said as she slipped her panties off, "that's better. I felt that I had to wear my sari as it is Saturday and some other Indians might shout and even spit at me. How do I look?"

"Fuckin' fabulous," said Harry admiringly. "Here's your wine. Now let's go upstairs so that you can meet Kate."

"Is she naked too?"

"Of course," laughed Harry, playfully smacking Sammy's arse cheeks as they climbed the stairs. "Turn right this time darling. Here she is Kate darling!"

Kate was standing in the entrance to the balcony; in silhouette her front was almost as dark as Sammy.

"Why, she's beautiful," said Kate. "You didn't tell me everything Harry. You have such a beautiful body Sammy. Come out here into the sun and enjoy."

Samara was gazing at Kate's abundant charms with almost reverence.

"You are lovely too Kate," she said quietly. "I don't know what I expected but your body is...is...is wonderful!"

"Thank you Sammy," answered Kate. She took Sammy by the shoulders and kissed her gently but firmly on the lips. Sammy responded, holding Kate by the waist.

They stood back, looking at each other. Kate reached out and touched Sammy's breasts, beginning to pull gently on to her erect nipples. Sammy gasped but pushed her breasts forward.

Harry stood and watched with a rock hard cock in his hand.

"Come and look at the view over the balcony rail Sammy. You can see the whole of the city from here and if you want nobody can see you."

The girls stood hip to hip at the rail with an arm around each other's waist. After a minute or so Sammy relaxed a little and moved closer to the rail so that her breasts, like Kate's, were visible over the edge. Kate moved her hand up to cup Sammy's breast and Sammy followed suit.

"This is lovely, isn't it," sighed Kate, "and so warm too. When I first saw this today I wouldn't go near the edge. Then Harry stood behind me and pushed his big cock between my thighs and then into my cunt. I finished up coming with my tits swinging about over the edge and me squirting my cum all over this little wall. Look Sammy, you can still see some of the remains!"

Harry still stood in the entrance slowly stroking his thick hard cock.

Kate and Sammy were caressing each other's breasts and flicking and pulling on hard nipples. They turned to face each other and kissed, their lips parting and their tongues dancing together. Saliva began to run down their chins and drip on to their large breasts. They were now squeezing both breasts and pulling hard on their nipples.

"God Sammy, you're beautiful," said Kate between kisses. "Let's push these two loungers together and lie down. Harry darling, fetch that other bottle of wine and let's all make love. You'd like that wouldn't you Sammy?"

"Ohh yes please," whispered Sammy. "I want to learn everything. I need to be educated about sex."

Harry went off downstairs as the girls kissed again. He located the other bottle of wine that Kate had brought and set off back up the stairs. He could hear the girls laughing together as he reached the landing.

"...and then he pushed his lovely big cock right up my bum hole."

"Owwww," came Sammy's voice. "I've never done that. Does it hurt?"

"Not if it's done properly. Harry's very considerate. He pushes in slowly to let your hole adjust and only starts to fuck it when you are comfortable. Isn't that right Harry darling?"

Harry grinned sheepishly but his cock was ramrod stiff as he filled their glasses. They toasted and drank to each other. Then Harry poured a little wine on to their breasts and began to lick it off them. He was nearer to Sammy and as he sucked on her nipple she pulled his head to her and grabbed his penis.

"That's right Sammy, get yourself some of Harry's cock," chortled Kate. "Get up here on your hands and knees, lick my pussy and let Harry push his cock into you from behind."

Sammy soon got into position and lowered her head to Kate's naked pussy. For a girl who had never done it before she soon got into a rhythm and Kate started to moan. Harry straddled the girls and sighted his tool at Sammy's entrance. Kate opened up her cheeks and vagina and Harry pushed. As his cock disappeared up Sammy's cunt he smacked her buttocks.

Kate was moaning more and more as Sammy brought her to orgasm. Harry pumped harder and harder into Sammy as she made lots of juice. Then it all happened!

Kate came quickly all over Sammy's mouth. Sammy lifted her head slightly and received a squirt of cum from Kate's cunt all over her breasts and belly. Then Harry took her over the top and Sammy in her turn squirted her cum juice all over Kate. Harry couldn't see what had happened but guessed correctly. He stopped shafting into Sammy as he allowed the girls to recover.

Kate recovered more quickly. She scooped combined juice off her belly and after tasting the mixture she started to fill Sammy's arsehole, opening the hole with one finger and siphoning the mixture into the hole. Sammy began to lick her cunny again.

Now Kate grasped Harry's rod and began to pull it from Sammy's cunt. She pushed his knob end to the entrance of her arse.

"Relax now Sammy and let Harry in," she instructed. "We'll get this thick tool into you a bit at a time! Ooooo yes, there he goes! How's that?"

Sammy had originally tensed up as she felt Harry knocking on her back door. Then she relaxed a bit and felt his stiff tool enter up her back passage. When he was partly into her Harry grasped her hips and pushed. She gasped at first but when he stopped for a moment she pushed back on to his cock.

"That feels very strange Harry but it is not unpleasant now. Are you going to shoot your hot sperms into my bottom? I think that I will like that!"

Harry was trying hard to fuck her without shooting too soon. The fact that he had had both of Kate's holes this morning helped him to hold out. Sammy's arsehole felt hot and smooth and he knew that he still wouldn't last long. He smacked her bottom hard and then Kate started smacking her too. That did it! His spunk shot up his piss tube, out of his knob end and squirted deep into Sammy's arsehole. She howled loudly and climaxed again as Harry's spunk overflowed from her hole and dripped on to Kate's breasts.

Three soggy lovers rolled off of each other and lay out on the sun loungers. The sun dried them as they sipped wine and lovingly kissed one another from time to time.

"So Sammy," asked Kate eventually. "What did you think of arse fucking? How do you feel now? Are you sore?"

"No, not really," replied Sammy. "It felt very strange at first but I soon got used to it. I was surprised that I could climax in that position. I think you could say that I liked it and will do it again!"

"If we get Harry up again before you have to go you can have first fuck," laughed Kate. We are expecting visitors tomorrow and arse fucking is supposed to be on the agenda."

"Do you think Jack will be into arse fucking, Sammy?" asked Harry.

"Oh, I think he will probably be too old fashioned for that, don't you," smiled Sammy. "Maybe I will teach him."

"Who's Jack?" enquired Kate.

Sammy and Harry explained to Kate about Sammy's boss and prospective 'older lover'. Kate was very interested to hear about this as it gave her a little reassurance that Harry wasn't going to take up with Sammy permanently.

"I'll have to go soon," said Sammy eventually. "Now that Sachin and I have agreed about the house I don't want to upset him and ruin it all. I just hope that he doesn't want to claim my body any more."

"Agreed?" said Harry. "You've agreed? How much did you have to agree to?"

"Oh I'm sorry Harry! I meant to tell you as soon as I arrived but I seemed to get er, sidetracked. We agreed last night on sixty thousand pounds clear. I have to pay all the expenses though but I think that I've got a bargain, don't you?"

"Well done Sammy. You have done well! What happens now? Is he going to move out?"

"No, I am. I'm going to leave most of the things in the house to help the sale. If the Agent tells me that he's messing the place up I shall have to sort him out somehow. He does understand though that a clean and tidy house will speed up his money."

"Well, just be careful Sammy. If he tries anything or hits you again call the police and then call me. Does he know where you are moving to?"

"No, I didn't tell him about my promotion or he might have wanted more money. I will just stay at the hotel in Crowton all week and pay for Saturday and Sunday nights out of my own pocket."

Kate looked at Harry at the mention of Crowton. He raised his eyebrows and she nodded slightly.

"Well Sammy darling, if you can arrange to stay at the Arcade Hotel in Crowton Kate and I might be able to negotiate a special rate for you at the weekends. We know the Assistant Manager there."

"Oh good, do you think he will agree?"

"She," corrected Harry. "She is Kate's twenty two year old stepmother. Kate wants me to fuck her to prove to her Dad that she can't be trusted. I know enough about women now to know that she's available, even if she won't admit it to herself yet. So, I think if we ask her she will find you a special weekend rate."

Thinking about Cindy had given Harry's cock a little dose of adrenaline and he began to stiffen up. Both Kate and Sammy noticed and smiled at each other.

"I said you could have first cock and I meant it," laughed Kate.

Harry moved over and kissed Kate and then moved on top of Sammy. He lifted her legs high and put them over his shoulders. He lifted her hips and both of her holes came into view, the rear one still appearing open to him.

Kate began fingering Sammy and she soon began to make juice. Kate rubbed her clitty with one hand and spread the juice back and into her arsehole. Harry positioned himself at her entrance again. Kate took hold of him and pushed him to the threshold.

"Go on darling," she whispered, "fuck her arse again. It's making me wet just watching you both."

Harry rammed his cock home, deep into Sammy's arse. She yelped once but then encouraged him, holding her cheeks wide open so that he could see his cock pounding in and out of her tight arse.

"Yes Harry yes," she shouted. "Fill my bum, shoot your hot sperms. Make me come! I can feel it coming. I'll come when you do!"

Harry was coming! Where he found it from he didn't know but sure as Hell he was going to come again.

"I'm coming Sammy. I'm gonna fill your arse again. I can feel it shooting up my cock. There! And there! And there! Fucking Hell!"

Sammy squealed into her orgasm. Her pussy began ejecting squirts of cum juice again, not as much as the first time but still an appreciable amount all over her belly. Kate immediately started to lick it off her. Harry pulled out and his cum began to leak out of Sammy.

"Come on Sammy darling," said Kate. "Let's go shower before you have to go. Ohhh my God, look at Harry!"

All the beer and wine had caught up with Harry. He stood and pissed hard, his stream hitting the end wall and running into the gutter.

Kate stared at her lovers piss and knew what she wanted to do. In a few seconds she joined Harry in emptying herself, her flow squirting everywhere until she put her fingers into her stream and opened her cunt lips. Then she peed straight on Harry. Sammy watched in amazement.

"Gosh, I've never thought of that," she said as the piss streams died away. "It's quite arousing though. I wonder if I can do it?"

"You won't know until you try darling," giggled Kate. "Go on, have a go!"

So Harry and Kate watched as Sammy firstly parted her dark patch of hairs and then opened her pussy lips with her long slim fingers, opening her thighs wide. She closed her eyes and they saw her trying to relax. Then her open pussy filled with liquid, which started to run down her thighs and legs. She was away! A golden stream shot out of her urethra into the gutter. Kate grabbed her and kissed her, with Sammy's pee spreading over their bellies.

"OK," gasped Kate as Sammy's flow stopped, "let's shower now. Coming Harry? I'm gonna suck that cock once Sammy's juices are off it."

They had a wonderful shower together until Sammy shouted that she just had to go or she really would be in trouble. They tumbled out of the shower cabinet and towelled each other down.

"Come next Saturday if you can," said Kate. "We'll tell you where and when."

"If I'm not too busy packing to go to Crowton," smiled Sammy.

Two naked lovers stood and watched Sammy expertly roll her sari around her body, not bothering with her panties. Harry kept those. He and Kate blatantly stood naked on the doorstep, waving goodbye to Sammy as she trotted off to her car.

Kate had been holding Harry's prick in her hand as they had stood on his doorstep, waving goodbye to Sammy. Now as they went back into the sitting room she began to wank him firmly. She knelt before him looking directly into his little hole. A drop of pre cum formed on the end of Harry's cock.

"I think there's just enough warm sun left upstairs for one more fuck," Kate said. "If I can get you hard I want one more outdoor screw before tomorrow. Are we going out tonight?"

"I thought we might," said Harry as a warm glow began to spread all the way up his cock. "It's so close to town here and I haven't been out with the gang for a while. Anyway, I want to show you off!"

"I'd love to show this off," giggled Kate as she admired her handiwork. Harry was now hard and ready. "Have all the girls in 'the gang' seen your stiff cock Harry?"

"No, not all of them," groaned Harry as his cock began to ache from Kate's ministrations. "If you don't stop I'll shoot off all over your face. No, there's Nadine, Jan and Jenny but I think that's the lot. Ohhh yes Kate, that's lovely, I've found some more spunk for you!"

"Let's go upstairs again then and you can shoot it into me from behind. I want to show my tits to the city again while you do it!"

They moved quickly upstairs and back on to the terrace. Kate moved and then stood on one of the loungers, facing outwards. She was now showing all of her body from the waist upwards to the world. She spread her thighs, showing the treasures that nestled between them.