Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Harry," she said, pulling her buttocks apart to show him the target. "Fuck me now! Make me come again!"

Harry stood behind her and carefully but forcefully thrust his cock deep into Kate's pussy.

"Ohhhh yessss darling, that's fantastic. You can always deliver, can't you! Fuck me hard and fast with long strokes. Yesss, that's it. Oh my God, there's a guy over there watching us fuck. He is, he really is! Ohhhh, that's turning me on, I'm going to come all over your lovely cock. Yesss, push it up me!"

Harry couldn't see the guy Kate was referring to and anyway he couldn't care less. He was going to cum, and soon.

"Here comes my spunk, Kate darling," he gasped as he sped towards his climax. "Here it is! Nowwww! Nowwww! Nowwww!"

Kate screamed as she felt his hot seed shoot into her vagina, splashing the walls of her tunnel with spunk. It triggered her orgasm.

"Yessss Harry, yessss! That's it, that's fuckin' it! You did me again, you bastard! I'm full of your fuckin' spunk. I love it, all hot and sticky feeling! Ohhhhh, that's lovely, show me your wet and sticky cock."

Harry slid out of Kate and she quickly turned and grabbed his tool between finger and thumb. She fed his thick but softening tool into her mouth and sucked him in. Her tongue explored the whole of his shaft, removing their combined juice.

Harry then pulled Kate to the shower again, kneeling in front of her in the hot stream and burying his tongue into her pussy, drinking in her mixture. Kate held his head tight to her crotch, her eyes closed with emotion as she rocked against her lovers' shoulders.

They towelled each other down lovingly, dropping little tender kisses on to sensitive parts of their bodies as they did so.

"Right," said Kate, "let's go out to dinner and then go partying!"