Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry groaned as he looked around. The two little girls were following them, looking at the three at the front of the punt. A courting couple on the other bank had stopped to watch as the punt went past. The girl pointed.

Harry warned Josie to keep a low profile. Kate and Martin might have been doing anything to a casual observer, anything from just kissing to fucking. Harry wondered if he dared to flash his cock at Josie!

Josie was so excited she couldn't stop making juice. Both of her hands were now at her pussy and all her fingers were soaking wet. Kate looked over. From their relative positions Josie's cunt was level with Kate's head. Kate immediately dipped her head into Josie's cunt. The girl on the bank pointed again.

Harry exposed his cock, making sure that the riverbank audience could not see. He gave himself a quick wank to extend his length to maximum. He was ready!

A groan from Martin announced the passing of a load of cum. Then a squeak from Josie saw her deliver her cum juice into Kate's mouth. Soon Martin sat up and Josie began to suck with relish on his wet sticky tool.

Kate rolled over and grinned up at Harry. She watched as he played with his cock inside his slacks. She spread her thighs to show him her wet cunt.

"Did anybody see us?" she asked.

"Only a couple of ten-year-old girls and a courting couple" laughed Harry. "Are you going to show me a cream pie?"

"Oh, I could, couldn't I? OK then, wait a second 'til I get organised." Kate opened her thighs wider. Her naked snatch began to throb as she moved her cunt muscles

Josie lifted her head from her cleaning job to see her lovers sperm begin to ooze out of Kate's vagina. Before it had time to drip to the floor of the punt she had dipped her head again.

"That's mah Martins spunk," she mumbled as her mouth filled and Kate put her hand firmly on top of her head. Her sucking was loud but soon she was sitting again, licking her lips. "Vereee tasty, mah Martin's spunk," she said, now smacking her lips.

Harry looked up and down the river. There was now no river traffic in sight so he invited Martin to have a go at steering. He sat and enjoyed the view of four breasts, two brown and two pink, displayed before him in all their glory. He produced his cock and began to stroke it up and down. As one Kate and Josie began to finger their pussies. A moan from behind Harry made him look up to see Martins cock being wanked firmly.

"Don't drop the fuckin' pole," advised Harry.

"Harry, I need to pee!" said Kate. "I shouldn't have had all that beer with my sandwich."

"Sit back and let it go over the side. I'll come and help you!"

Kate sat back on to the highest point of the punt. She leaned back into Harry's arms, spread her thighs and let fly. Her pale yellow stream arced out to hit the water about three feet from the punt.

"Fuckin' wow," said Josie. "That's made me want to go too!"

"Stay on that pole!" ordered Harry to Martin. "I'll help her! Then you can really concentrate while I fuck her!"

That made Josie all the more desperate to piss before Harry carried out his promise. Harry positioned her facing outwards, took a firm grip of her breasts and told her to piss. Josie was right, she did have a lot!

Harry enjoyed holding her, not just because he had her big warm tits in his hands but also because his free cock was rubbing against her bare back. He watched over her shoulder as her stream hit the water on the opposite side to Kate's. Josie finished and rolled back inboard.

"Is the coast clear?" asked Harry as he turned to Josie.

"Yes darling," said Kate. "I'll cover you! You give Josie a good fucking now!" Kate covered her breasts.

Harry looked down at his brown prize. He lifted her legs and put them over his shoulders. He quickly sheathed his long hard cock into her hot receptacle and began to fuck her hard. He regained his grip on her tits and squeezed them hard.

Josie began to shout in time with Harry's thrusts. Kate covered her mouth with her hand. Martin began to lose control of the punt. Kate had to move to help him.

A cyclist appeared on the riverbank. He glanced over at the punt and then looked again. He forgot to look back where he was going and his front wheel hit a stone path marker. Both the bike and himself made a huge splash as they hit the water.

As the cyclist hit the water Harry hit Josie with a huge shot of hot juicy cum. Then he did it again and again. Josie broke a world record with her ecstatic scream as she also achieved orgasm.

Harry looked around to see Martin and Kate propelling the punt to the bank. When they touched Martin ran along the bank to help the cyclist from the water and to recover his bike. Kate explained to Harry and Josie what had happened.

Harry tenderly concealed Josie's nipples and kissed Kate. She put his cock away as he went to help Martin.

"I'm sorry I made so much noise Kate. I was really out of it there. Are you sure you don't mind?"

Kate kissed her. "Make as much noise as you like Josie; I do when he's got his cock deep in me. Wait 'til we've got those cocks up our arses tonight and we'll have a competition!"

Harry and Martin brought the cyclist back to the punt.

"This is Mr. Edwins, Cedric," Harry said by way of introduction. "We've offered him a ride down to the boat station, as his bike is not rideable at the moment. It was, after all, us who caused him his momentary lack of concentration."

With a bit of effort the bike was secured at the bows (if punts have bows) and Cedric installed just forward of the navigator, in this case both Martin and Harry.

This, of course, meant that Cedric had an uninterrupted view of two gorgeous girls, each sporting and, in one case almost displaying, a pair of wonderful breasts. Cedric had never seen anything like it, Mrs Edwins being spectacularly flat chested. His cock erected in his tight cycling shorts. Both girls openly watched with interest.

"Are we causing you any discomfort Mr Edwins, er, Cedric? It was such a hot day today so I'm afraid we aren't wearing much. See!"

Kate finished by slowly lifting her skirt. Josie, watching events, then did the same!

Now faced with two naked snatches, one naked hairless pink one and one equally lovely brown one, Cedric doubled over, clutching his groin as if in great pain.

"Quick! Help him girls! Get his shorts off quickly or he'll fill them, Harry shouted from the stern."

As one Kate and Josie jumped forward and grabbed Cedric, straightening him up as they grabbed his waistband. They ripped down his shorts to reveal quite a good hard cock, if a little on the thin side. Ignoring his struggles Kate got a hold of it and squeezed it gently. Cedric moaned but opened his eyes.

Unfortunately at that very moment Josie's right nipple exposed itself again right before his eyes. To his utter embarrassment Cedric ejaculated several jets of thick white spunk all over the girl's breasts.

"Oh my gosh!" said Kate. Just look at all that spunk! For someone who's just been fished out of the river Cedric that's very commendable!"

Martin produced some tissues from his trouser pocket and handed them down. Kate wiped down Josie's spunk coated tit and nipple and then began to clean Cedric's cock. To his astonishment he erected again.

"That's good Cedric," said Kate, "I can wipe it down much better when it's stiff." She then wiped the remaining semen off her own pink top. Where it had landed on her nipple the area was transparent.

Cedric moved to cover himself again but Kate would have none of it.

"Don't be silly, you'll only shoot off in your shorts and then you really will be embarrassed riding home. If you want to toss off again before we get to the boat basin that's all right by us, isn't it boys?"

Kate and Josie looked up and laughed. Both Harry and Martin had their hard cocks out.

"Let's go back home quickly now girls," said Harry, wanking slowly. "Martin and I know a couple of arses we'd like to fuck before we go to bed tonight. Isn't that right now Martin?"

Cedric managed to keep from coming and they covered him up before they got back to the return point for the punt. The attendants wanted to know why they had an extra passenger and a bike but seemed all right with the rescued cyclist story.

Cedric staggered off home with two smacking kisses ringing in his ears.

"Right," said Harry, walking fast up the towpath, "first one to my front door gets first fuck!"

They all arrived at the same time and fell into the sitting room laughing about their escapades of the afternoon.

"Oh my God," howled Josie, wiping her eyes. "Mrs Cedric's going to get an almighty shock when he produces his cock when he gets home."

"I bet he's already home and on the job!" screamed Kate.

The girls were laughing so much that the guys had them naked before they noticed. Their cocks were out and ready!

"Come on girls, let's go up on to the balcony and get these cocks up your arses!" laughed Harry as he smacked them with resounding 'thwacks'.

Within two minutes the girls were watching the evensong congregation leaving at the cathedral. As their breasts shook violently over the balcony their naked arses were plugged with cock; Harry was in Josie and Martin in Kate. Shortly after the girls had come the boys swapped places and filled their own girlfriends' rectums with their own spunk.

Harry and Kate stood naked on the doorstep waving to Martin and Josie as they went off towards Martins car. Harry was not only stroking his hand over Kate's smooth bum cheeks he kept diving into her crack to feel her open arsehole. Kate was caressing his growing cock.

"See you at work in the morning!" Harry shouted as he closed the door.

Kate made coffee and Harry poured them each a brandy. As he licked some of it off Kate's hard-nippled breasts he dreamily began to think of the coming week.

Kate moaned happily as she captured Harry's cock, dunking his knob end into her brandy before she swallowed it. She remembered that she liked the taste of brandy and cum. She sucked Harry in and out of her mouth until he rewarded her with his last cum of the day

Monday again but this time with a difference: Harry and Kate both set off for work from Harry's house, knowing that they would return there tonight.

"I'll call at my house before I come back sweetheart," said Kate. "I want to pick up some more things that I'll need this week."

At work Harry was in charge. It felt very natural for him to be sitting in Samara's chair. Amanda was sitting in his old chair, facing him across the room. Today she was wearing an almost transparent pale pink blouse. Her ample breasts were clearly outlined in a lacy white bra. Harry caught her eye and indicated the private interview room and held up two fingers.

"Amanda, you cannot wear that blouse in the office, it's not appropriate," he admonished her. "I can't walk around here on the ground floor with a hard on. People will notice. Haven't you got a boy friend that you can flash your tits at?"

Amanda blushed deeply. "I'm ever so sorry Harry but I do fancy you so much. I've split up with Gary, my boyfriend. I was feeling a bit lonely, I suppose. I was just trying to er, er..."

"I know what you were trying to do!" retorted Harry. "Now listen! I know you live close to me. Now take an early lunch and come back wearing a more business like blouse."

"Yes Harry; thank you Harry," whispered Amanda.

Harry got on with the day but his excitement from looking at Amanda's breasts didn't deter him from remembering his eleven o'clock appointment at 'Auntie Sue's'. At five past eleven he was sitting on her sofa, coffee in hand, as she told him the fine details of her inheritance.

"So you see Harry, I need to put all this money away in my name somewhere safe. It doesn't need to make me a fortune; we're comfortably off and it's a fortune to me on its own."

Harry explained a few possibilities for her and Sue made a decision. Harry reached into his briefcase and extracted the application forms that she would need when the time came.

Without looking at Sue again Harry said, "fill these in and just get your solicitor to send them in to me when the money is available."

"Oh no Harry," came Sue's voice from across the room. "If I did that you would miss out on another treat!"

Harry looked up. Across the room on another sofa Sue was sitting with her skirt up around her waist. She was naked below the waist. Harry could see both of her wet holes. Her vagina was shaved again, just like all those years ago!

"I had to play with myself a little before you came," she said. "I took my panties off and got my holes wet! Do you like them?"

Harry stood and walked across the room until he was standing in front of Sue. He released his growing tool.

"Suck me Sue," he growled. "Suck me hard. When I'm really hard you can turn around and offer me your arsehole. I'm going to fuck your arse first today!"

Sue said nothing else. She reached out and captured Harry's cock. She then leaned forward, opening her mouth. Harry watched fascinated as she fed his shaft into her mouth. As his cock swelled Sue unzipped his trousers and pulled them off. She deftly stripped him of his shoes, socks, trousers and finally his pants. All this time Harry was pumping his cock into her throat.

After a while Sue took his cock out of her mouth.

"You're ready now Harry and so am I."

She turned on the sofa and mounted it on her knees. She clasped her buttocks and before Harry's eyes she pulled open her anus. Harry presented his cock and pushed at the pink puckered aperture. He slid in comfortably.

"Oh God Harry! That feels so good. Your cock feels so big and hot!"

"Your hole is hot too!" gasped Harry. "I don't think that I can last too long inside you this morning. I should be able to because I've been fucking all week-end."

"Ohhhh fucking Hell yessss!" gasped Sue as Harry thrust harder and faster. "Tell me about your fucking week-end and make me come Harry!"

So Harry told her some tales from the last few days. It was as he described fucking Josie's arse that Sue collapsed into a mind-blowing climax of her own. Harry held on to her as he withdrew from her anus and turned her over. He immediately thrust his sticky tool deep inside her cunt, making her scream again.

"Fuckin' Hell Harry, that feels fantastic. Fuck me hard and fill me with your spunk. I want to feel your hot seed squirting into me! Yess darling yesssss!"

Harry fired and Sue came again. This was so good! He always seemed to have more spunk these days. He had so much that he pulled out of Sue's cunny and squirted on to her face before she could get her mouth open. No matter, as she sank back on the sofa she gathered his cum on her fingers and sucked it all into her mouth before swallowing.

"That was lovely," she said, her chest still heaving. "Have you got to go very soon?"

Harry glanced at his watch. It was approaching twelve thirty.

"I'm just starting my lunch hour," he grinned. "You can have that if you like."

Sue grinned back at him and stripped totally naked. Harry took off his shirt and tie. His jacket was already on the floor.

Sue sat him on the sofa and straddled his legs. She took him in hand and placed his fat but soft cock between their bellies. She began to rub her body against him as Harry took mouthfuls of her breasts and pulled on her nipples with his teeth. He was soon hard and she was wetting his cock with her leaking juice.

Harry lifted Sue and she held his cock as he lowered her on to his ramrod. Christ! She felt burning hot again, all the way up her cunt. Harry thrust hard, revelling in the feeling.

After a while, almost by mutual consent, they stopped and just caressed one another. Sue was still leaking hot juice and they were very wet down below.

"You know," said Sue conversationally as she gently squeezed Harry's prick with her cunt muscles, "I can't think of a better way of spending a lunch hour, can you?"

"This is fantastic Sue, your cunt is so hot but so welcoming. It's a good job you're married or I might go back on my word to Kate. Ohhhh yesss, squeeze my cock again like that! I'm going to spunk you any minute!"

Sue squeezed some more and soon Harry groaned with extreme pleasure as he filled her pussy with his hot seed. Sue for her part wept on his shoulder as she felt it and reciprocated by flooding their genital areas with her own emissions.

Later in the hallway she kissed him again, still naked. Harry loved naked women!

"Don't forget, darling Harry, come and fetch the papers and the cheque when it is ready. Oh, and by the way, I have something to confess."

"What's that," said Harry with a broad smile as he played with her naked tits. "You've got other lovers?"

"No, it's not that. I don't have any other lovers. No, I, I've stopped taking the pill. If I get pregnant it might be yours!"

Sue kissed an astonished Harry and closed the door behind him.

_________________________________________________

Kate was home before Harry. His interrupted day and his new responsibilities had put his schedule all behind. She was cooking, wearing his big kitchen smock and nothing else! She kissed him lovingly.

"Hello my lover! Just squeeze me if you need a fuck and I'll be all yours!"

Harry reminded her that he had been to see 'Aunty Sue'.

"Oh yes, that attractive lady that I saw in the restaurant. Will you tell me all about it in bed tonight?"

"Of course I will but there is something else that I have to tell you. A girl called Amanda has got my old job on my recommendation and now she's got a crush on me. She came to work today dressed inappropriately and I had to tell her to go home and change at lunchtime. She only lives a couple of streets away from here."

"Oh my," said Kate thoughtfully. How was she actually dressed for work?"

"In an almost see through blouse."

"I suppose she's got big tits as well? I thought so."

Harry was now fully erect. Kate discovered this and released his cock out into the open.

"Get naked darling," Kate whispered. Harry just nodded. What a girl Kate was. He did love her so much.

Harry and Kate ate their supper of poached salmon as they discussed what to do about Amanda. Harry groaned as his stiff cock began to leak pre cum in bigger quantities. He moved to the sofa and began to seriously toss himself off. His wet cock and hands made squelching noises as his frigging motion quickened.

"Come on my tits Harry darling. I'm going to kneel down in front of you!"

Kate straddled Harry as his cum jetted out of his cock. It began to cover her large round breasts.

"Yes Kate yes!" he shouted as his balls tightened and his cock swelled. "Here comes my fucking load!"

"Hey, I want to eat you, there's no dessert!" said Kate as she reached out to keep Harry's aim on to her big tits. "Ooooo, yessss, lots of sticky hot cum for me!"

Harry stopped firing, his cock beginning to shrink.

Kate spread Harry's cum all over her breasts. She reached out and began to work Harry's spunk into her big soft tits, making sure that she left spunky juice sticking to her nipples. From time to time she sucked on her fingers.

Harry's cock began to grow again. "Hey," he said, "I've not had a fuck tonight yet!"

In bed that night Kate talked Harry up to a towering erection by describing the feelings on her tits as she sucked Harry's spunk from them. Then she sucked his spunk out of him before they settled down for the night. She left him with one final thought.

"Darling, we have to decide which of our houses we are going to let out; and don't worry about Amanda. I'll just call her at work and tell her to keep her hands off my man!"

Next morning the lovers really got into living together mode. There was no time for an early morning fuck although Kate gave Harry a little suck in the shower. She also reminded him that she still needed to know, blow by blow, the details of his encounter with 'Aunty Sue'. Harry promised to reveal all that evening.