Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed Harry again.

"Hurry up," she whispered. "You can have me from behind any way you like as soon as you're finished!"

Cindy left the bathroom and Harry got into the shower. He let his piss go then washed his cock and balls. His cock erected in anticipation again. He didn't bother to dry himself.

He entered the bedroom and stopped in admiration. Cindy was on the bed on her knees with her head down and her splendid bottom in the air, pointing towards him. Her knees were slightly apart and Harry could see both of her pretty holes. The fingers of one hand were busily preparing for him, spreading glistening juices up and down her crack.

Harry mounted the bed and thrust his cock tip at her junction. Cindy's fingers moved to capture his knob end.

"You choose first," croaked Harry as Cindy spread his pre cum all over his knob.

He moaned softly as she parted her cunt lips and eased him inside her.

Cindy's cunt was on fire. Harry felt as though his cock was immersed in red-hot liquid. He firmly pushed his rock hard rod deep inside Cindy, eventually feeling his tip touch the entrance to her womb. Cindy moaned and clenched his tool with her cunt muscles.

"Oh my God Harry, your cock is so big. I love it so much! Fuck me hard with it! Smack my bum too! I can already feel my orgasm building up. I'm going to come soon!"

Harry smacked a smooth firm cheek. Cindy yelped and relaxed her muscles. Harry pulled back and then rammed home again, smacking Cindy again as he did so. Cindy yelped again.

This set the pattern. Harry smacked and pulled back; Cindy yelped and Harry rammed his cock home to the top of her passage. Soon Cindy changed her cries to ones of encouragement.

"Yes, Harry yes!" she screamed. "I'm going to cum; I'm going to come. Fuck me! Fuck me hard, harder! Oh my God yes. Oh my fucking God! Here I come! Yesss! Yesssss! Yesssssss!"

Cindy's cunt pulsed and Harry felt her hot come juice anoint his shaft. He thrust to the top of her tunnel and stopped. Her love juice soothed his cock from tip to root. Cindy's cunt muscles squelched along his rod. This soothing action enabled Harry to hold his spunk. Eventually he gently withdrew from her pussy and turned her over. His cock dripped their combined juices on to her belly.

Harry inserted his cock back into her slippery channel. Cindy's eyes opened wide as she felt him inside her again. She smiled up at him as she began to grip him with her pussy muscles again.

"Wow Harry, this is fantastic!" she breathed. "You haven't shot your load yet, have you? Your lovely cock feels so big. It's making me feel so horny again. I'm going to come again you know. I can't help myself. Let me do all the work."

Cindy's cunt caressed Harry's cock as she slid herself up and down his shaft. He began to feel that he wouldn't be long before he shot off. He thought that it was a good job he'd fucked Sammy earlier or Cindy's loving would have triggered his emission.

Cindy was panting with passion and exertion. Her long fingers with the long red nails were making patterns all over Harry's arse. He pulled his cock half out of her and she moaned and lifted her hips to compensate. Harry remained deep and Cindy reached her second orgasm in ten minutes.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!" she moaned softly. "That's beautiful; I'm coming all over your cock again! Oh my gosh, I've never made so much juice all at once. Harry, I love it; I really do. You will come and fuck me again, won't you?"

At last Harry slid his hot wet tool out of her cunt. He began to gather Cindy's juice.

"As long as it's allowed by Kate I'll be here," he said. "I love your cunt and you are a fantastic fuck! Your cunt is a joy to be inside just as your arsehole is!"

Cindy watched almost without breathing as Harry spread her copious juices around and inside her puckered anus. Then Harry folded her thighs up to her generous breasts so that her arsehole was in line with his long thick engine. He began to rub his knob end around her hole.

"Now Cindy my darling," he gasped. "Tell me if Frank has had his cock in this hole yet! Open up your arsehole with your lovely fingers and we'll see if it remembers me."

"Frank is desperate to fuck my bum ever since I said he could!" smiled Cindy as she pulled her bum cheeks apart to reveal a wide dark hole. "He's going in there tomorrow night!" It was so easy! Harry pushed gently but firmly and watched with wonder as his tool disappeared into the hole. Soon he was totally inserted in Cindy's arsehole. He began to thrust inside her and felt the folds of her rectum adjust to accommodate him. God, he wasn't going to last long in here! He tried to concentrate.

Cindy began to agitate her clitoris. Harry watched as her juices began to flow again. He grasped her tits in his hands and began to squeeze them hard, pinching her nipples between thumbs and fingers. Cindy began to pant quickly again and Harry felt his sap begin to rise.

Then it happened! Harry's spunk shot up his shaft and exploded into Cindy's arse. He grunted as spurt after spurt filled her to the brim. He pulled back to allow for the space required and his hot white juice followed him out.

Harry stopped moving, still with his cock half in Cindy's hole and his hands gripping her tits. He looked down at Kate's 'stepmother' and grinned.

"How was that then girl? You've shagged me out! Well, for a while anyway."

Cindy smiled at Harry.

"That was wonderful darling," she whispered. "I'll take you on anytime lover! Pull your cock out of me now and let me see what you squirted up my bum."

Harry pulled out. Cindy squeezed her rectum closed and watched as a big sticky blob of cum was expelled from her hole. She reached down and captured it, spreading it forwards and into her pussy.

"There!" she said. "You rest now darling. I'll get us some coffee and brandy. I'll also get us a nice creamy dessert. I'm sure that we can find something interesting, and horny, to do with the cream!"

Harry lay on his back and watched as Cindy finished spreading his cum over her pussy. Then he watched some more as her smooth rounded buttocks undulated over to the bathroom. He watched again as she squatted over the toilet pan and peed. He could see her stream because she did not fully sit. Her eyes were on him as she pissed.

Harry's eyes drooped as he faded away into a well-earned nap!

Next thing Harry is dreaming; or is he? He is aware that his cock is immersed in hot juice again and that something is rhythmically squeezing his shaft. It was so good that he must be dreaming, mustn't he? He struggled to open his eyes.

Smiling down at him from her perch on Harry's hips was Sammy, her pussy fully impaled on Harry's hard fat cock. Alongside her and playing with her breasts was Cindy, her eyes tightly shut as Sammy fingered deep into her cunt.

"He's awake," said Sammy to Cindy. Cindy turned and opened her eyes.

"I asked Samara to bring the dessert darling," she said. "I thought that she would like to join in for a while and when she saw you fast asleep she couldn't resist playing with your cock until you got hard again. Then she just mounted you; do you like it?"

"Not 'arf," grinned Harry; "but I won't be able to come yet. You have really drained me darling."

"No problem," replied Cindy. "We'll have the dessert first. Get off his cock Sammy and help me with the cream."

Sammy reluctantly dismounted but immediately brightened up when she saw what Cindy had in mind. The dessert was mainly foamy cream and ice cream in a tall glass. The girls quickly sat on Cindy's sofa with the glass between them and began to spread the cream all over their mons'. Harry moved nearer and knelt before them, watching closely.

The cream on Cindy's naked mound began to sink into her crack. Sammy had to part her crinkly haired black pubes with one set of fingers so that she could do the same. Harry's cock twitched.

Let's see if we can suck the cream into our pussies," giggled Cindy. "Then Harry can give us turns in sucking it out!"

The girls concentrated and the cream began to disappear inside their pussies. Then Cindy reached up and pulled Harry's head down to her crack. He didn't resist, inserting his tongue as deep as he could and licking her from arse to clit. Then he changed to Sammy's hairy quim, noting the slight change in taste. The girls were soon panting and squealing into an orgasm each.

Harry picked up the dessert glass, which now only contained slightly melted ice cream.

"You girls need cooling down," he grinned. He took a mouthful of the cold ice cream and carefully dropped a measure on each crack. The girls squealed with shock as the cold began to penetrate their cunts. The ice cream began to dribble down both of the holes.

Harry picked up his brandy glass from the table nearby and threw the Remy down his throat.

"Now for second helpings," he said as he resumed his licking and sucking, following the streams of ice cream down into their arse rings; both girls were soon squirming with pleasure. Harry raised his face, took Cindy's brandy glass and carefully poured the contents all over the girl's generous breasts. He took them in hand and began to drink it off their skin, pausing to bite all nipples as he passed over the surface.

Then the girls, as one, took him in hand and alternately began to suck him off. Harry groaned and began to thrust at the hands and mouths. His spunk began its journey.

"I'm coming girls!" he exclaimed.

Cindy and Sammy thrust their ample tits together and watched as Harry spurted several streams of hot thick cum all over their upper slopes.

Harry stood and poured himself another Remy. Cindy kissed Sammy then she began to lick Harry's sperm from Sammy's breasts. When she had finished Sammy returned the complement. Harry subsided into an armchair and just watched. His cock lengthened but didn't stiffen; he was shagged out! He still looked rather magnificent, long and fat with a tiny drip of cum oozing from the urethra.

Sammy dressed. As she left she stooped to claim the final drop of sperm from the tip of Harry's cock. He smiled and kissed her.

"Love you Sammy," he said, "that was wonderful!"

As the door closed he stood and kissed Cindy. She then led him by the hand over to the bed. They lay down together, squashing their bodies tightly against each other. They kissed again.

"It's been lovely again Harry. You are a fantastic lover! If you want to make love to me again in the night that will be lovely. I must get some sleep now though."

Harry was almost asleep already. Nevertheless, at some time during the night he awoke with a gigantic hard on. He carefully slid his engine between Cindy's soft warm thighs and searched for her tunnel. A hot juicy liquid told him that he had found his target and he gently pushed. His cock slid into her and she moaned softly. Harry pushed again and was fully inserted.

Cindy moaned again. She reached around herself and guided Harry's hands on to her breasts. Then she felt into her pussy for her clitty, agitating Harry's hard shaft at the same time.

"Fill me up again Harry," she whispered. "You drank all of the last mixture."

Harry was in bliss as Cindy worked her cunt muscles up and down his tool. Soon his grip on her breasts tightened as his cock flexed and delivered his seed deep into her love channel, right at the top, washing her womb walls with his essence.

They drifted off to sleep again, Harry's prick still deep inside Cindy.