Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better had," threatened Kate. "I need something to get my juices running for you!"

That evening they relaxed and chatted, planning for the future.

"Did you notice a difference in Amanda this afternoon? I called her just before lunch and we had a little chat."

"Yes thanks darling," said Harry. "She came over to my desk this afternoon and apologised for being silly. I told her that she was not silly otherwise I would not have recommended her for her new position. I think that we are friends now!"

Then Kate changed the subject.

"Now darling, I have to confess that I have agreed to go out with Tony Morris again on Thursday. He's my bit of extra curricular cock, so to speak! Are you thinking of going to Crowton again?"

"Well, I did think that I might phone Sammy tomorrow to see how she's getting on. If I can set up a meeting for Thursday I could call on Cindy as well!"

"You randy bastard," laughed Kate. "If you do go I shall take Tony to my place. You won't be home Thursday night anyway. Cindy will see to that!"

"I shall wait until after I've seen old Bates tomorrow morning. I want to report to Sammy how he looks before his assignation with her tomorrow night!"

"Maybe more importantly she will want you to report to her on Thursday after he gets to the office. Now, all this fucking talk has made me horny! I'm going upstairs and I hope you're coming too?"

Harry followed Kate upstairs, smoothing his palms over her soft smooth bum cheeks. By the time they reached the bedroom he was hard, just how Kate liked him!

"Right," smiled Kate as she captured his cock in her hands. "Now I want to hear all about your encounter with 'Auntie Sue'.

_________________________________________________

By lunchtime Wednesday Harry felt that he was in the swing of his new job. He took some paperwork into the boss's office for signature. He noticed that Mr Bates right hand was shaking slightly as he signed the papers. He went out and immediately phoned Crowton branch and asked for Samara.

"Ohhh Harry, it's lovely to hear your voice," said Sammy as she came to the phone. "How are things with you?"

Harry reassured Sammy that things were fine and reported on Mr Bates perceived nervousness this morning.

"Don't worry Harry," she giggled, "I'll treat him gently. Are you coming to see me? Cindy asked me only this morning at breakfast; she had it with me in the hotel dining room."

"I'm going to call her right now," replied Harry. "I thought that I could perhaps see you both. Kate wants me to make sure that she is treating her father properly."

"I met her husband yesterday. He had his hand on Cindy's bum the whole time I was talking to them. She was loving it; she kept pushing her buttocks at his hand."

"Hm," said Harry, "I wonder if she's got him to arse fuck her yet! I must phone her right now! Have a great night tonight Sammy and I'll see you tomorrow before dinner. I'll try and cadge dinner out of Cindy!"

Harry disconnected and immediately phoned Cindy on her private mobile.

"Hello Harry," she said. "Are you feeling horny again?"

"I always feel horny when I think about you," growled Harry. "How are you fixed for Thursday evening?"

"And Thursday night too?" asked Cindy with a giggle.

"I'm coming to see Sammy too," said Harry. "It may be for the last time. Her old boss is going to see her tonight and if she likes it with him I shall fade away. Any chance of a bite to eat to build up my strength?"

Cindy giggled and asked him what he would like to eat. Harry said that a steak would be nice and went on to explain to Cindy about his and Kate's new status. She was intrigued.

"You mean to tell me that Kate will allow you to come over here and make love to me? How did you swing that?"

"She says that you are one of the women who I can still fuck. In fact, you have special status, as you are 'family'! I shall have to report back to her on how her father is treating you and on how you are treating him. Has he fucked your arsehole yet?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow night! I have to go now. You know the way to my room now, don't you?"

Harry suddenly remembered little Jan. Thursday night was her night. She was not happy.

"Ohhhh Harry, I've been keeping my bum hole exercised for you. Now you're letting me down. What have I done?"

"Nothing! Nothing at all, my little fuck buddy. We'll make love again soon! I'll call you."

Harry had a good time after work; he had a snack in town and then went on to cricket practice. Tony Morris was there; he was joining the club for the coming season. He seemed surprised to see Harry there and kept clear of him. Harry did not allay his nerves; he just concentrated on cricket practice.

Skipper Alan Smith waylaid Harry as they finished.

"Are you available for the Saturday eleven Harry? I need someone I can rely on to open. What do you think?"

Harry was surprised and delighted and told Alan so. He also volunteered for the Sunday 'friendlies' when he was available and picked.

"That's great Harry," said Alan. "I knew I could rely on you. Do you think that your new girlfriend, Kate isn't it, would help with the teas sometimes?"

Harry said that he would ask Kate. He grabbed a copy of the fixture list from Alan and shot off home to fill in his diary. He told Kate all about it as they ate the meal she had made. He mentioned Tony Morris and the making of the teas in the same breath. Kate laughed.

"So I have to make sandwiches with a sharp knife while I watch the owners of the two biggest cocks in the area fight it out on the cricket field for my favours? I see that I'm going to have an interesting summer!"

Harry washed up for Kate after the meal. He returned to the lounge to find a naked Kate spread out on the sofa. She had obviously been playing with herself as some fingers on both hands were glistening with her juices.

"I'm sorry that I didn't do a dessert darling. Will this do instead?"

Harry dropped to his knees between her thighs and opened his mouth, holding Kate's wet hands to his cheeks as his mouth descended towards her clit.

"I prefer a savoury taste to sweet any time darling! Mnnn!"

The evening progressed satisfactorily; Harry licked Kate to three successive climaxes before mounting her and thoroughly fucking her on the sofa. Later, in bed, she mounted him and achieved a big orgasm, squirting over Harry as he shot another sizeable load up into her cunny.

They slept the sleep of the truly sated.

Thursday and the day was truly beautiful. Harry and Amanda were now hitting it off fine and all he had to do was check on the progress of her team from time to time. He thought that it was time to tell Jack Bates and also time to check on old Bates' condition after his night out in Crowton. He had arrived at the office twenty minutes late!

As Harry reported office matters to Jack he carefully looked him over. Jack was almost transformed! His eyes shone brightly, his skin seemed tauter and his general demeanour was almost excitable! He kept on saying "Good, Good" as Harry spoke.

"Have you heard how Samara is getting on?" asked Harry, tongue in cheek. Jack Bates started, almost looking around to see if anyone was listening.

"Actually, yes," he said quietly. "I, er, went over to Crowton last evening and we had dinner together. She's getting on fine; just as we knew she would. I, er, had asked her to have dinner before Harry but she always said that she wouldn't until we didn't work in the same branch any more. You understand?"

"Perfectly," smiled Harry. "I hope all goes well for you both."

"Oh, so do I Harry; so do I!"

In the staff room later Martin and Josie were in deep discussion. They greeted him with big smiles.

"Hi Harry," said Martin. "I know it's a stupid place to be discussing our relationship but Josie and I have just agreed to be a couple from now on! What do you think of that?"

"That's great, congratulations!" said Harry, gazing longingly at Josie's mountains as they wobbled under her smock. Martin laughed.

"Don't worry Harry! Josie is not off limits to you. She likes your big Hampton up her arse too much to give that up! Can we still come around on Sunday?"

"Of course," smiled Harry; "we'll have to make it a regular thing, subject to Sunday cricket."

The drive to Crowton seemed to take no time at all. Harry had phoned Sammy earlier and she was waiting impatiently in the sunshine outside the hotel entrance. She ran to his car and kissed him openly as he got out.

"Harry darling, it's so lovely to see you! You look great! Let's walk through the hotel gardens and you can tell me about Jack at work today. Was he different; did he tell anyone about last night?"

"Yes, me!" laughed Harry. "He didn't go into detail, darling Sammy. He just said that he had taken you to dinner for the first time, that's all. Anyone could see that he was in love, poor old chap!"

"Hey, less of the old!" Sammy laughed as she playfully punched Harry on the arm. "I'll have you know that he made love to me five times last night between dessert and breakfast!"

"So you're too sore for a good fucking right now then," said Harry seriously. "Did Jack do your bum?"

Sammy stopped walking and kissed Harry hard, grinding her pubic bone against his growing cock. Harry saw that they were hidden by bushes from the hotel and took hold of Sammy firmly by the buttocks and breasts. He kneaded her flesh lasciviously, pulling on a nipple and forcing his fingers into her bum crack.

"Fuck me now Harry," gasped Sammy as she tore her lips free. "Fuck me out here in the garden!"

She grabbed Harry again and quickly freed his cock, sliding down his zip and pushing her little hands inside. As soon as she was able she swallowed her prize, forcing her mouth down his shaft until he could feel her throat gripping him. Harry gasped as he held Sammy's head to his crotch.

"Christ Sammy," he gasped, "if you don't stop I'll fill your mouth with spunk!"

Sammy released Harry and lifted her skirt. The little Asian minx was sans panties!

Harry gasped again and turned her around to face the concrete bench that was positioned in the alcove of bushes. She put her hands on the back of the bench as Harry lifted her skirt to reveal her flawless round buttocks. She spread her thighs and her holes appeared, both almost throbbing and damp.

"Fuckin' Hell," whispered Harry. "Where do you want me Sammy darling? You are just so beautiful!"

"Ohhhh Harry, fuck my pussy first and then my bottom please. Can you do that?"

"I'll have a fucking good try," growled Harry as he approached Samara's perfect bottom. He took his cock in hand and pushed his knob end against her pussy entrance. Sammy quickly felt between her thighs and opened her cunt lips for him. Harry marvelled as his thick long shaft smoothly slid all the way into Sammy's pussy. Samara quickly put her hand back on the bench and pushed her arse against Harry's crotch.

"Oh yes Harry, that feels wonderful!" she squeaked. "Fuck me hard now; make me come!"

Harry went to work. He forgot he was in the open air. He didn't look around any more as he shafted in and out of the lovely cunt before him. Soon her heat began to arouse him more and he knew that he would have to slow down or stop or he would cross the Rubicon too soon. He managed to slow down even though Sammy began to squeeze him harder with her cunt muscles.

"Where do you want my load Sammy," Harry panted. "I won't be long now unless I have a rest!"

Sammy pulled off Harry's tool and turned around. Back into her mouth went Harry's long hard cock. She sucked all their juices off him and then examined his cock closely, all the time frigging her tiny right hand up and down his shaft.

"There!" she exclaimed as she let go. Harry's cock bounced up and down in the cool evening air. "Now he's ready for my bum hole! Fuck me in there Harry and shoot your sperms up my bottom!"

Sammy resumed her position, opening her arsehole with her fingers before resuming her grip on the back of the bench. Harry pushed his soft but firm knob end at the inviting hole and groaned with pleasure as he entered the hot wet shaft. Sammy was already pushing back on his tool.

"Now Harry now," she ordered. "Fuck my bottom now and shoot your sperms. Do it hard and fast!"

Harry complied; soon he could feel that wonderful feeling of hot spunk surging up his shaft. He pulled Sammy hard by the hips as the first shot erupted from his hole. Then he spurted again and again as if he hadn't come for a week. Samara squealed as his hot emissions squirted deep inside her.

Harry and Sammy slowly made themselves presentable and sat down together on the 'love bench'. Sammy kissed Harry often with little loving nibbles, her hands still resting atop of his sleeping engine.

"Jack has got a very nice big cock you know Harry," she said quietly.

"No, I don't know," said Harry; Sammy punched him. "Tell me what you want to. I won't repeat it."

"I know," answered Sammy. "You can tell Kate if you like. I love Kate!"

"She loves you too."

"Well, you know Harry, I suspected that Jack hadn't had sex since his wife died and I was right. I didn't want to surprise him and spoil it so we had dinner first. During the meal I told him that I had already decided that we were going to my room straight after dinner. I told him not to worry; we would have plenty of time and he could stay the night if he wished. He reached over and squeezed my hand and said that he would try not to disappoint me. He told me a lot about his wife and her illness and we got on fine when I told him about Sachin and our impending divorce."

"We went upstairs and I told him to get undressed but not to get into bed. When he was naked I kissed him all over but I didn't touch his cock. It looked as though it was about ready to burst; just like yours Harry when I first played with it! Do you remember?"

"I didn't touch his cock until I was naked too. I told him that I didn't want him to come before he was inside me, however short a time that might be. So I lay back at the edge of the bed, opened wide and told him to get his prick inside me. Wow! He has a nice big cock, not as big as yours Harry but very nice. He got inside me and I just let him pump in and out. It was lovely but I didn't join in. I just told him to fuck me hard and shoot his sperms. Wow, he had a lot; he filled me with really hot sperms."

"I then grabbed him and told him to keep his cock inside of me, all the way up my pussy. After a little while I began to play with his penis with my pussy and quite soon he got stiff again. I took it out of my pussy and then I began to play with it. We did all sorts of things then; just like you have taught me Harry my darling. We got into the bed and Jack fucked me very nicely in the usual position. Then he did me 'doggy fashion' before we went to sleep. In the morning, this morning, I mounted him and fucked him very hard. He spurted much spunk again!"

"Wow," said Harry, "so you did have a fucking session last night! Well done Sammy! Did you get around to talking about him taking your arsehole?"

"Of course," replied Sammy matter of factly. "When he did me from behind I told him he could have my bum if he wanted to. That made him come so he said he would try that next time. He said that his wife would never let him do that to her. I said that he could do that to me whenever he wanted."

_________________________________________________

"So there you are!"

Cindy's voice, closely followed by the lady herself, came around the corner of the bushes.

"I hope that you've not been wearing Harry out," she admonished Samara. "He's got to pay for his dinner later on this evening, haven't you Harry?"

Harry grinned sheepishly and then gulped as Cindy stood before them and lifted her skirt. She was wearing no panties and was obviously freshly shaved.

Both girls laughed as Harry just gaped at the vision before him.

"I see that I have your interest Harry. Let's go and have dinner. Would you like to join us, er, Samara? I hope you don't mind me using your first name?"

"No, not at all; just call me Sammy. Yes, I'd love to have dinner with you both. We can exchange notes about Harry then, can't we?"

Despite being hungry Harry did not eat much. Sammy and Cindy talked animatedly all the time and he just watched their lovely bodies across the table.

First of all he drank in the view of Sammy's black shoulder-length hair framing her flashing dark brown eyes, her long slender nose and red mobile lips; all these accentuating her golden brown skin which continued down her neck to her naked shoulders. Sammy had changed into a lacy dark off the shoulder red blouse and black silk skirt.

Harry wondered if she had put any panties on!

Cindy's lighter brown hair was of a similar length to Sammy's but her skin was, of course, much paler. Her brown eyes were also of a lighter shade with her wider nose and fuller red lips accentuated the difference between the women. Cindy was wearing a very tight thin dark blue top; her nipples were showing through her minimal bra.

Harry was as hard as iron!

Eventually the girls seemed to notice his tension simultaneously. They looked at one another, laughed, and both reached across the table to take a hand each.

"Sorry Harry," laughed Sammy, "we seem to be ignoring you. I'm sure that Cindy didn't mean to and I should know better."

Sammy turned to Cindy.

"Harry is my saviour Cindy. He helped me with calm sensible advice about my marriage and about how to approach my divorce. He helped me with my sexual feelings and taught me how to explore my own sexual desires. In short, Harry is my advisor, helper, lover and fucker!"

Cindy laughed, clapping her dainty hands together.

"I'll tell you later what Harry is to me, Sammy!" she grinned. "Now Harry, I think that it is time for you to leave quietly. You know the way, don't you?"

Harry stood and squeezed a hand of each girl. He left the dining room, turned right and walked past the vacant reception desk, turned right again and entered an empty lift. In less than thirty seconds he was closing the door to Cindy's room behind him. He walked across to the en suite bathroom door.

"Don't you dare take your piss yet," Cindy's voice hissed across the room as she entered. Harry turned and smiled at her. He pulled down his zip and produced his thick fat cock.

"Lovely," whispered Cindy as she reached out for him. One of her arms went around his neck and the other snaked out towards his rising prick. Her lips fastened themselves to his, her mouth opening and her tongue immediately exploring.

Harry's cock erected instantly and Cindy began to squeeze and stroke it as she fucked her tongue in and out of Harry's mouth. They both moaned together.

Finally they broke apart with chests heaving and eyes shining.

"This is going to be fun," smiled Cindy. She released her skirt with her free hand and as it fell she pulled Harry by his tool into the bathroom. She lifted the lid and sat on the seat; she was still not wearing any panties. In passing Harry wondered if she ever did wear them.

Cindy sat and Harry watched as her pale yellow stream cascaded from her urethra into the pan below. Cindy closed her eyes with pleasure, opening her mouth wide to accept Harry's rigid member.

Her pee finished, Cindy opened her eyes as she fisted Harry firmly. Her nostrils dilated and she ejected him from her lips.

"I can still smell Sammy on this cock," she said. "Have a shower before we go to bed."

Cindy turned to adjust the shower controls, showing her magnificently rounded bum cheeks as she did so. Harry couldn't resist them, grabbing the firm warm globes and pulling her to him, fitting his hard spittle wet cock into her bum crack. Cindy moaned but managed to turn herself around.