Harry, Kate & Jan Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
282 Followers

Upstairs Harry was talking quietly to Anne.

".... as she was looking into the mirror and I was looking over her shoulder...."

Anne gasped as she felt Harry's hardness against her rump. She automatically moved slightly to allow his shaft to nestle into her crack.

".... I slipped her straps over her shoulders and her nipples appeared. God Anne, yours are gorgeous, so big and long and hard. Soon Kate's skirt and panties were around her ankles and I was pulling on her nipples; like this! She reached between her legs for my rod and ....."

Kate expelled Alan's hard cock from her mouth.

"I've not had a fuck since this morning," she said as she jerked at his prick. "You're up for it, aren't you Alan darling?"

Kate sat back on the sofa and spread her thighs. She watched with pleasure as Alan knelt before her and threaded his tool into her wet inviting tunnel. She sighed with pleasure as his whole length disappeared and then began to moan as he started to shaft in and out of her cunt.

".... then she put my tip to her pussy lips and I just pushed. Ohhh yesss Anne; just like that! Are you ready?"

Anne spoke for the first time since Harry had positioned her in front of Kate's mirror.

"Ohhhh yessss Harry, push on in me now! Ohhhh my God, that feels so good. You've got such a big fat hard cock. Can you get it in me? Push a bit harder; it's not hurting a bit. Ohhhhh yesssss!"

Harry slid home, all the way inside her. Part of his senses was comparing Anne to Kate in this position but other parts were enjoying fucking this beauty from behind. Anne's buttocks were smacking against his belly as she thrust back up his shaft. Harry grabbed a hold of Anne's more than generous tits and held on tight as he fucked harder up her cunt. After his fucking exertions of the last two days he was not in a hurry to climax.

Alan was pumping furiously in and out of Kate's pussy. He didn't seem to have as much control as Harry and was nearing his apogee.

"I'm going to cum Kate. Can I squirt it in you?"

"You better fucking had! " shouted Kate. "I wanna feel your hot spunk shooting right up my pussy. Come on Alan baby, do your worst!"

Alan did. He groaned and fired and Kate squealed as she felt it. Alan's shots were much faster than Harry's although his semen felt thinner and wetter. Kate still enjoyed the change immensely and pulled him to her body, rubbing her breasts all over Alan's hairy chest. Alan dropped his head to her teats and captured one, sucking and biting as his cock softened.

Upstairs Harry was now leaning back and watching Anne. He had released her breasts and was holding her hips. Anne's breasts were flying around furiously on her chest as she ground her cunt on to Harry's cock as she orgasmed. Her cunt felt very wet as her love juice flowed from her cunt. As she eased her movements Harry began to fuck her again.

"Ohhhh my God Harry, you're still so hard!" she moaned. "Are you going to fuck me some more?"

"It's up to you Anne, you gorgeous creature you. I can cream your cunt, fuck your arsehole, fill your mouth or shoot off all over you. It's your choice."

"Just keep fucking my pussy for now; it's so wonderful! Do you think my Alan is fucking Kate?"

"Are you jealous?" enquired Harry, ramming his cock to the top of Anne's cunt. Her breasts slapped on her body and she gasped.

"Not while your big cock is giving me such sensations," she giggled. "He'll have to make love to me again later though. Do you think that Kate will have drained him by now?"

"Let's find out," said Harry. He called out, throwing his voice down the stairs. "Are you two all right down there?"

"We're fine," said Kate in his ear as she quickly entered the room. "Can't you get your cock out of Anne? Has he come up your cunt yet, Anne my dear?"

"No, and he's been fucking me for ages! Now he says he can do my bum or my mouth if I want. Harry's cock feels so good in my pussy I think I want him to shoot off in there!"

"Are you on the pill?" asked Kate.

"Oh yes, I have to be. The number of times Alan fucks me I would be bound to get pregnant. Ohhhh God, I feel so wet, my love juice is running out of me!"

"Alan's is running all down my thighs," laughed Kate. "Look! Wait a minute; I will show you. Come on Harry; pull Anne down on to the bed. That's it! Now you can see!"

Harry had, without breaking contact with Anne, pulled her to the bed. He lay on his back with her still impaled, facing away from him. Kate moved to the end of the bed to face Anne. Harry pushed and Anne moaned.

"There you are Anne. See Alan's cum running down my legs, all mixed up with my juice!"

Kate mounted the bed and Anne began to lick the juice from her thighs. This made Harry groan and thrust harder. His balls sent his cum and his cock swelled.

"God, he's getting bigger," gasped Anne. "He's going to come, I just know he is! Yesss Harry, yesss! Fill my pussy!"

Harry obliged and fired. Thick streams of spunk jetted from his cock into Anne's willing receptacle. Harry was really into coming now! He fired at least eight streams, one after the other. Later he remembered thinking that Anne had a large receptacle for his offering.

After finishing off her licking of Kate's thighs Anne turned to Harry's fat prick and sucked him clean. All this action had made Alan hard again so Harry and Kate retired for a well-earned beer downstairs while the cricket captain gave his orders.

"Stick your bum in the air," was the last remark they heard as they closed the stairwell door.

"Is he going to fuck her bum?" asked Kate.

"I don't know," said Harry, "but she didn't seem frightened of me having a go a few minutes ago!"

"Never mind darling, you can have mine later!"

Harry did indeed avail himself of his Kate's rear passage as they were in bed later that evening.

"There darling," said Kate sleepily as she returned from the bathroom. "That will keep you in practice for Josie's big brown bum tomorrow afternoon. I don't have any trouble with Martin's cock up my bum."

Harry and Kate slept the sleep of the satiated and didn't stir at all until well-gone eight o'clock. As Harry opened his eyes Kate snuggled up to him and captured his near hard cock.

"Good morning my darling," she whispered to his shaft. "And good morning to you too, Harry my darling!"

Harry grinned at her and kissed her hard as he firmly mauled her tits.

"Did you enjoy yourself yesterday darling," he asked as they paused for breath. "Another new cock for your collection?"

"Ooooo yesss," sighed Kate, remembering Alan's lovely penis stroking up and down her cunny. "Can I have him again darling? I think that I'm going to enjoy the cricket season!"

"As long as I can add Anne to my 'can fuck' list," groaned Harry as Kate speeded up her frigging of his tool. "That's wonderful darling but can I save it for later. I want to cream all Josie's holes this afternoon!"

Kate slowed down and then released Harry's prick from her hot little hand, sucking his knob end into her mouth and removing his pre cum. Her tongue tickled his piss hole, reminding Harry that he needed to piss, big time!

He extricated himself from Kate's attentions and then the bed as he went into their bathroom. Kate followed him and 'helped' him to have his piss, holding his shaft and pointing him accurately into the pan. Then he watched her pee, slowly wanking his cock as her yellow stream mixed with his earlier emission. Then they flushed the toilet.

As usual on a Sunday, the lovers stayed naked as they had a light breakfast of toast, marmalade and coffee.

Harry switched the telly on and was idly watching a children's programme. A young girl presenter with big firm tits was showing a group of kids how to make a birthday card. Harry noticed that one of the boys, aged about seven, was watching the girl's breasts as they moved slowly under her sweater.

"He's learning quickly," commented Harry as he reached out to capture one of Kate's beauties.

"Perhaps he can still remember sucking on his mummy's when he was smaller," giggled Kate as she moved to sit on Harry's knee. She ended up sitting facing him with her breasts in his face as she slowly frigged his cock.

They played for a while. They discussed lunch but decided to go out later, after Martin and Josie had gone. Harry remembered yesterday.

"It occurred to me," he said as he ejected a firm warm nipple from his lips. "It occurred to me as I was fucking my spunk into your friend Joan that she might not be protected and that she might get pregnant. Then when Alan shot his load too I thought it again. Do you think that she is safe?"

"I expect so," said Kate as she turned around so that Harry could play with her bum. "I'm sure that she took precautions, just in case. Anyway, she can always go and get a 'morning after' pill these days."

"I suppose so," replied Harry as he slid down to lick Kate's pussy and then her arsehole. Soon Kate was squirming happily as she rubbed her nether regions all over Harry's face.

Around two o'clock, earlier than usual, the doorbell rang. Kate went to answer it naked as she presumed that it would be Martin and Josie. It wasn't! Harry was in the kitchen and heard different 'girly' noises. He returned to the sitting room to meet Kate, followed by Jan. She smiled and gasped, both at the same time, as she feasted her eyes on Harry's fat dangling cock.

"Ooooo Harry, I'm so sorry!" she squeaked with her hand to her mouth. "I haven't seen you for over a week and I, er, got a bit worried that you didn't want me any more. When Kate opened the door just now I realised that things have changed!"

Jan was dressed to kill, or perhaps to fuck! She was wearing a thin pale blue top, held up by spaghetti thick straps with her naked bejewelled midriff showing below; and a blue short skirt. Harry idly wondered if she had any panties on.

"I'm sorry Jan sweetheart; things have been a bit hectic this last week. Kate and I are now an item and so I am having to cut down on er, extra curricular sexual activities. That doesn't mean that I am totally denied other women but I'm afraid that you will have to find someone else for your sexual training, if you follow my meaning!"

Jan giggled uncertainly, watching Harry's cock begin to rise as he looked at her wonderful body. Kate now spoke.

"I'm sorry that we haven't told you Jan. It's probably mostly my fault. You don't have to go now though but there are a couple of rules that you need to know if you are going to stay. Firstly you will need to strip off. Secondly, Martin and Josie will be here soon and they will get naked too. The four of us like to play together on Sunday afternoons. If you want to join in today you are welcome but you must join in fully, that means sucking cock, licking pussy and getting fucked in all your holes. Are you up for all that?"

Jan had listened to Kate with widening eyes, still watching Harry's cock. Then she quickly pulled off her top to reveal her magnificent breasts, unfettered with any bra. In seconds she was naked.

"Oh golly thanks you guys," she giggled. "When can we start? Gosh, I need to pee real bad!"

"Start right now," smiled Kate. "Harry, escort our guest to the bathroom for her pee!"

Harry took Jan by the hand and pulled her into his downstairs toilet cubicle. He lifted the seat and sat down, sitting Jan on his knees facing him. Her pussy nestled against his cock and balls as she looked into his eyes.

"There, lovely Jan, now you can relieve yourself. Just relax and let it go!"

The front doorbell rang. Kate tore her gaze away from Harry and Jan and went to answer it. The sound of Martin and Josie bubbled from the hallway, immediately silenced as Kate began to explain the situation. Jan managed to commence her pee. Her stream grew as she gained in confidence. Harry's cock began to grow.

Kate reappeared at the doorway with an excited Josie, who was still shedding her minimal clothing. Her brown bombers soon appeared beside Kate's pink ones.

Jan finished and stood up. Kate moved closer and kissed her, putting a hand on Harry's shoulder to keep him on the seat. She quickly straddled Harry and pushed her naked pussy against his cock.

"Watching Jan made me want to go," she said. "Get ready Josie, you can pee on Harry next!"

Soon Josie was mounted on Harry too with Martin watching open mouthed from the doorway, his cock straight out and stiff. Josie spotted and grabbed it, stuffing it into her mouth as her pee jetted firmly out of her cunt.

By now Harry was rock hard and as Josie finished her piss he lifted her and lowered her on to his spike. She moved her free hand and guided him inside of her, still sucking hard on Martin. Harry grabbed her big bouncy brown melons and began to fuck up and down.

Kate came in and separated Josie from Martin's cock. She led him out by his tool and Harry vaguely remembered her saying something to Jan.

"Here you are Martin, try this sweet eighteen year old naked pink pussy! Isn't it sweet? Fill it with your cream for me then I will lick it out of her and suck your cock clean at the same time!"

Harry found that the toilet seat was a bit hard as Josie bounced up and down on his hard shaft, her big breasts rubbing all over his face. He carefully stood without dislodging his cock and gently moved over to the sofa in the sitting room. As he lowered Josie carefully she came all over his cock.

"Oooooo!" she howled, "fuckin' Hell, I'm coming all over your fuckin' tool Harry. It's lovely, you're so big and hard!"

Harry saw, out of the corner of his eye, Martin pumping firmly into Jan's naked pink pussy. She was on her back on the floor with her thighs firmly locked around his waist. This way Martin could withdraw all the way to her clit and then thrust deeply back inside her again. He was speeding up as he grunted into his finale.

Harry pulled his rock hard shaft out of Josie and turned her over. She grinned up at him as she turned. Then she opened up her arse crack with her fingers to reveal the dark brown hole of her arse. Harry lined up and pushed, feeling her hot tunnel envelope him as he pushed all the way home.

Harry glanced around again, seeing Kate frigging herself in the armchair as she watched Martin and Jan fucking in front of her. Martin was now coming, grunting in time to the spurts of spunk from his prick. Jan howled into her climax.

"God, that's fucking hot spunk! Give it to me! Give me all of it. Ohhhh my God!"

Harry began to build up a good rhythm inside Josie's arse. Martin pulled his dripping cock out of Jan and Kate did as she had promised. She swallowed him whole and began to suck him clean of his and Jan's juices. When she was satisfied she got off the chair, knelt between Jan's legs and attacked her pussy with vigour, and buried her tongue inside her hot snatch. Now Jan wrapped her legs around Kate torso and hummed happily. Martin was astride them both, sitting on Kate's big round bottom cheeks as he reached around her to maul her breasts, pulling on her hard nipples.

All this was too much for Harry, embedded as he was inside Josie's arse. She was hot and he was too, ready to fire.

"Where do you want it Josie," he gasped as he built up to the point of no return. "I'm ready to shoot my spunk!"

"Shoot it right up my ass!" squealed Josie. "You knows ah like to feel your hot sticky spunk right up there!"

Harry slapped Josie's cheeks as he shot his load hard into her back passage. He fired again, feeling his balls contract as they tried their hardest to empty out! Harry slapped Josie each time he fired, groaning with pleasure as he felt his slippery cream shoot from his urethra. Finally he was empty, for this time at least. He pulled out of Josie and kissed her.

The others were now all laid out on the floor watching Harry's cock drip on to Josie's big round bum cheeks. He began to spread it all over her.

"Fucking Hell," said Kate, "that was horny! Let's get a drink while we recover."

The five naked friends took a drink; all three girls had a Breezer with Harry and Martin opting for beer.

They chatted and giggled a lot, especially the girls, their titties wobbling. Harry and Martin's cocks regained some of their thickness and length. Eventually Martin reached into Josie's bag and pulled out a DVD.

"I brought this along in case we needed some encouragement," he said with a smile. "I'm not sure that we need it now that's lovely Jan is here."

"Thank you kind sir," said Jan as she took the DVD from him. "Oh my God, it's a porno! Go on, let's see it; I've never seen one!"

Harry took it from her and operated all the necessary switches on his TV and DVD player. He glanced at the sleeve and grinned at Kate.

"It's mainly anal," he said.

"Let's copy the action," she said. "We might learn something."

The film started straight in with the heavy stuff. A stud with a big dong was greasing up a young girls arsehole. He pushed two fingers into her and began to frig it. The girl was moaning with pleasure(?) already.

"That's you and Jan, Harry darling," giggled Kate as she operated the 'pause' button. "Get into position and get ready!"

"I'll help," said Martin as he positioned Jan on the floor with her head down and her bum high in the air. "Spread your legs Jan; let Harry get in right behind you."

Martin straddled Jan, facing her buttocks. He pulled them apart to reveal the target to Harry. His own cock was now ramrod hard.

"There you go Harry, get it in there!"

Harry pushed and Jan squealed as his huge cock breached her passage.

"Owwww fuckin' Hell Harry, I swear it's grown since the last time you had it in me there! It's lovely and hot though! You can fuck me with it in a minute! Don't forget to smack me hard though! I love that!"

Martin got up and turned. Kate restarted the film and handed the remote control to Josie. The film suddenly showed a second couple. They were similar in build to Kate and Martin. Kate grabbed hold of Martin's long hard penis.

"Just the job," she said enthusiastically. "Come on Martin, fuck my arse too! Josie, help get me all slippery with your pussy juices!"

Soon Martin was happily thrusting into Kate's arsehole as Josie frigged her self alongside him. Kate looked up at the film, then reached around and pulled Josie to her head.

"Let me get at your pussy Josie darling!" she gasped. "I want to taste you just like that girl in the film!"

It didn't take long for Harry to shoot off inside Jan's bum. She was too tight for him to last too long. Her little round bum cheeks were quite red with smack marks as he rubbed his excess all over them to soothe them.

She turned to sit on Harry's belly and they watched as his cum trickled from her arsehole on to his body. The first couple in the film were doing the same. She grinned at him happily.

Martin now frigged himself off inside Kate's hot passage and groaned with delight as he shot his load inside her. Being a porn film, the guy on screen shot his all over the girls bum.

"God, I do love my sessions with you two on Sunday's now," said Martin, panting from his exertions. "I know that Josie let's me have her bum all the time now but I love the change!"

Jan giggled as she watched Kate turn and begin to expel the cum from her bum on to Martin's belly.

"You've still got one bum to go Martin." She called as she watched the growing puddle on his hairy belly. She sat down on the pool on Harry's belly button and started to rotate her cheeks. "This feels really really dirty!"

Needless to say, Martin did not shirk his duty. Harry saved Kate's arsehole for later.

Monday morning at work and Harry was deep in paperwork. It had all piled up since Friday and he felt almost suffocated. He didn't take a mid morning break so he didn't see Martin or Josie. Then his phone rang. It was 'Auntie' Sue.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
282 Followers