Harry, Kate & Jan Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"Harry, can you come out and see me? I want to get this business cleared up. Can you come today?"

Harry thought. "I can come in my lunch hour if that's alright?" he offered.

"That's perfect Harry. I'll be ready for you!"

She was as good as her word. The business was concluded in five minutes flat. Sue dropped her robe to the floor. She was beautifully naked. She turned around and presented her lovely bum to Harry's hungry eyes.

"Go on Harry, fuck my arse! You know that's what you've come for! My pussy's been leaking for two hours waiting for you. Feel!"

Harry felt into Sue's crack as he dropped his trousers. She was soaking wet! He spread her juice up into her arsehole and when she was well and truly lubricated he pushed his ramrod into her. She shouted, hanging on to the armchair as Harry had his wicked way with her. He slapped the cheeks of her bum hard as he fucked her arsehole until he shot his load deep inside her rectum.

She kissed him firmly as she let him out of the door.

"I love that from you Harry darling. It's possible that's the only hole you can have for a while. As I told you, I stopped taking the pill. Now I've missed a period so maybe I'm pregnant. I'm going to the doctor on Thursday to find out for certain. It could be Graham's but equally it could be yours, no one else."

Harry was struck dumb. Sue laughed.

"Don't worry darling! Whatever happens it is Graham's baby as far as he is concerned. I shall know, of course, if it's yours and I will let you know. Anyway, come and fuck my bum whenever you like. I love it!"

Harry left Sue's house feeling a little numb. Maybe he was going to be a father!

Kate got quite concerned about Harry on Monday evening. Although he fucked with deep feeling he said very little. She didn't take much notice but he pulled out of her pussy as he came and spurted on to her belly. She happily spread it all over herself.

Next day, Tuesday, Jenny Simpson phoned him at work.

"Harry darling, please don't be cross. I'm only phoning you at work because I didn't want Kate to answer the phone at your house. I just want to tell you that I've had the test yesterday and it confirmed that I'm pregnant!"

Harry was stunned and could only make unintelligible noises. Jenny laughed.

"It's all right Harry, really it is. It could only be yours but it's all my fault. I'm not taking the pill and you're the only man I've been with lately. I'm going to keep it and my parents are okay with the situation, apart from Dad calling me a lot of names while he was hugging me! I'll keep you in touch with my progress. Are you all right Harry?"

Harry managed to make some soothing noises and offering help and support but his brain was somewhat numb again. Two in two days! He even started think about all the other girls he had fucked recently!

Nothing more happened on the pregnancy front for the rest of the week. He fucked Kate every night but only up her arsehole. She wondered but did not comment. She loved Harry and she loved him fucking her arsehole. He obviously loved her and she was content.

To jolt him out of himself Kate persuaded Harry to take her out on Friday evening. After a nice Indian meal she suggested that they go and meet the crowd. Reluctantly Harry agreed.

He felt a little more relaxed when he noticed that Jenny wasn't there. One or two mentioned a rumour about her pregnancy but it all seemed a bit vague. Some time after they had arrived John and Nadine turned up. Kate and Harry had secured a table and they came over, found two chairs and sat down.

After the usual catching up comments John held up his hands.

"Nadine and I want you to be the first to know that we are getting married, quite soon in fact. I would like Harry to be my best man if you are free mate. We've been friends for a long time now."

Harry agreed and shook John's hand and then he leaned over and kissed Nadine. Her big brown bombers were more than visible as usual and Kate chuckled to herself as she watched Harry take a good look.

"What John didn't say was that the reason there's a bit of urgency is that I'm pregnant. I don't know when exactly but it's not very long ago!"

"Could even be yours, eh Harry!" laughed John. "Don't worry, Nady had a period after your little meeting!"

Behind John's back Nadine winked at Harry. Kate saw it.

Kate said nothing to Harry that night but she began to wonder. Then she told herself not to be silly. Harry would tell her if there was anything to tell. Because she loved him so much she sucked his big tool into her mouth in bed and made him shoot his load. Harry fell asleep much more relaxed.

Saturday morning they were up quite early and went to the supermarket for their first real weekly shop together. They were home before half past ten. The phone was ringing as they entered. Harry picked it up.

"Hello. Oh hello Sammy sweetheart; how are things?"

Harry, I'm glad I caught you. Jack is coming soon so I wanted to speak to you first. We are going out to look at a house for me in Wasford this morning. He hasn't said anything but I think he's beginning to think that we will be buying one together."

"How do you feel about that Sammy?"

"Oh Harry, I'm happy with that, very happy. He's a lovely man and I think that he cares for me a lot. I've enjoyed fucking with you and I wouldn't have missed it for anything. I'm ready to settle down now. Jack is a good lover too. Now that he's got his self confidence back he is very good."

"How is he with your back door?" asked Harry as Kate came to stand beside him and fondled his prick through his slacks.

"Oh he loves that!" giggled Sammy. "He can't get enough of it! I have to remind him that I've got a pussy too sometimes. He'll want a fuck when he arrives so I'm naked ready for him right now!"

That made Harry's cock twitch in Kate's hands. She unzipped his slacks and extracted his cock. He looked down as she swallowed him.

"Kate's just swallowed my cock now Sammy so I'm going to have to go now. Have a great week-end and keep in touch."

"Harry, just before you hang up there's is something I should tell you. Harry darling, please don't be cross but I think that I may be pregnant! I had a period five weeks ago so any baby could only be yours or Jack's. I'm sorry darling." Sammy was crying now.

Kate had heard and stood up. She was still holding Harry's prick but she grabbed the phone with her other hand.

"Sammy, it's Kate! Please don't cry. Harry and I love you and if you need us we will be here for you! Just carry on as normal; keep on fucking Jack and if you are pregnant just tell us what you want us to do."

Sammy's sobs began to quieten and she thanked Kate effusively.

"Jack's just arrived," she whispered. "I'll call you next week."

Kate led Harry to the sofa by his cock and sat him down. She kissed him as she undressed him and then she stripped off herself. She started to toss him off again and his cock grew."

"That's what this is all about, isn't it?" she said softly. "Women getting pregnant; women you've made love to! How many?"

"Well, er, Nadine and Sue for certain. Probably Jenny Simpson and now Sammy."

"How many other possibles," asked Kate as she swallowed his knob end for a moment so that she could taste his pre cum.

"Well," said Harry, thinking carefully. There could be Jan and Josie; and er, Cindy, of course!"

"Fuckin' Hell," said Kate. "She could be up the stick with my step brother or sister! Wow, how complicated is that?"

Kate said nothing more. She resumed sucking Harry's cock, relaxing him into a wonderful state of euphoria. All he could think of was that Kate sounded so matter of fact about it all.

After Kate had swallowed her 'aperitif' she went to start lunch. Harry stayed naked on the sofa, thinking. After a while the phone rang again. Kate answered it in the kitchen and Harry heard her side of the conversation.

"Hello. Oh hello Cindy, how are things? Yes, Harry's here. Do you want to talk to him? Oh, right!"

Harry had sat bolt upright at the mention of Cindy's name.

"Right. Oh right! Are you sure? When will you know? You're pretty sure, aren't you? Don't worry about it, you're family now. Get Daddy to bring you over here soon!"

Harry was now holding his head in his hands; his brain was reeling. Sammy and now Cindy too, where would it all end?

Kate came into the lounge, still naked but in her pinafore.

"You heard that?"

Harry nodded dumbly.

Kate went over and kissed him.

"Don't worry about it darling. After all, I knew about all these girls and women. Maybe all these babies are not yours anyway. First things first, on Monday I want you go to the doctor's and get a sperm count test done. Let's make sure that you've got the ammunition before we jump to conclusions."

Harry cheered up a bit. Kate was marvellous, he decided. He ate some lunch and Kate led him upstairs. She jumped up on the bed and presented her magnificent bum cheeks to him, showing her pink cunt and light brown anus.

"There darling, you choose which hole you want!"

Harry thrust firmly into Kate's pussy and began to fuck her hard. She joined in enthusiastically.

"Harry darling, I don't mind you shooting your load in there but if you get me pregnant you'll have to marry me!"

Harry stopped in mid thrust. What an idea!

"Kate darling, I love you! Will you marry me darling? I love you so much!"

"Oooooo, fuckin' Hell, what a time to ask a girl! I'll tell you when you've shot your load! It had better be a good one!"

Harry closed his eyes and concentrated. He soon felt his spunk gathering in his balls. His cock swelled and his balls discharged. His sperm squirted in Kate, spraying her cervix and entering her womb. His spermatozoa began to feverishly search for eggs to fertilise.

Kate sprayed Harry's cum with her love juice, her insides gurgling and fizzing with the mixing of their love for each other. She flung her arms around him to keep his cock inside her.

"I think that I had better marry you darling," she giggled. "I won't get such wonderful feelings of spunky pussy if I don't." She kissed him and they stayed like this until Harry's cock grew again. Then they rolled over and Kate began to fuck Harry from above.

Harry felt much better the next day.

First of all Jan called to ask if there was any chance of her coming round. Kate explained that she really must find other cocks now and told her about the 'engagement'. After Jan's almost halfhearted congratulations Kate managed to twist the conversation back to her and warn her about precautions.

Jan had laughed then. "I'm OK thanks Kate. I've had my period this week and I do take my pills on a regular basis. Oh, do you think Tony Morris is all right? I only went out with him once and I didn't let him have me. What do you think?"

"You call him right now Jan darling and tell him that you've got the itch. He'll know what you mean. Not Thursday though, that's my fucking night! Take it from me he's got a lovely cock!"

"That just leaves Josie," said Kate with a grin as she hung up the phone. "Whatever colour it is we won't be able to tell who the father is, will we? Just like John and Nadine but she seemed to think that she knew by the way she winked at you."

The afternoon session with Martin and Josie began as usual. Kate and Harry were already naked and the others soon threw off their clothes. Harry was worried but Josie seemed her usual self.

She and Martin stood in front of Harry and Kate.

"That's a lovely big cock, massa Harry," squeaked Josie. "If ah sits on your knees will I squash it?"

"You just sit down young Josie and I'll find somewhere to hide it away!"

Josie climbed on to Harry's knees. He pointed his cock at her crack and she lowered herself on to it.

"Ah just love your penis, massa Harry. I would like it in me all the time!"

"What about Martin's? You like that too, don't you."

"Ohhhh yesss, I surely do. If'n he wants he can stick his cock in my ass while you're in ma cunt! Then I can get me two shots at the same time!"

Josie was by now lifting and dropping on Harry's cock. Alongside them Martin had lifted Kate's legs on high and, with her help in the lubrication, had speared her arsehole with his hard spike.

The four friends were by now completely comfortable in each others company and they fucked along happily. After a while Kate put her hand into her genitals and stopped Martin shafting into her.

"You know," she panted. "What Josie said is a wonderful idea. Pull your prick out of me Martin and I'll help you get it into Josie's bum! The two of you can do me later when you've got your breath back!"

Martin grinned and pulled out of Kate. He went to stand between Harry's legs. Harry lifted Josie higher and her bright red arsehole appeared. Kate took Martin in hand and fitted him to her winking aperture. Martin pushed and his cock disappeared. Harry and Martin now fucked Josie in both her holes. Harry was licking and sucking on her big brown tits as Martin smacked her bottom

"I'm coming," gasped Harry. He shot a big thick stream of hot cum into Josie's cunt.

"Me too," said Martin, firing his spunk into his girl's arse.

Josie was coming all over the place, making cum juice by the gallon. She was also sobbing on Harry's shoulder.

"That was fabulous," she sobbed, " so fuckin' wonderful! God, ah've got so much cream in me ah think that I won't be able to walk for skidding!"

They all laughed. Kate poured the drinks and they all had fun. Martin had brought another video so they watched that. Coincidentally it was about double penetration. Kate watched it carefully but with two fingers up her cunt, frigging slowly. Martin frigged Josie's arse with two fingers as she sucked on Harry's recovered cock.

"Let's see your arsehole Kate my darling," said Harry eventually. "I want to see if your hole is big enough for me."

"It fucking well better be," laughed Kate. "You get your huge cock in there often enough! Don't forget, when I get pregnant that's going to be the only hole you can have for a while!"

"Oh Harry, you've gone soft," wailed Josie, wanking him furiously.

Kate was contrite. "Harry darling, I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking properly. Don't worry about it. Everything will be all right."

Martin and Josie looked at one another.

"Perhaps we ought to leave you," said Martin.

"Oh no you don't," said Kate. "I've not had my DP yet! Just listen to me; watching porno's is teaching me the lingo."

She looked at Harry who eventually shrugged and nodded.

"Look, you two, you are becoming our closest friends so we will tell you what's going on. As you know Harry has had a number of girl friends recently including me of course. It seems that some of these ladies haven't been taking their precautions as carefully as they should have been so as a result it appears that a number of them might be pregnant. It's very disconcerting for Harry as you can see."

"You're not pregnant are you Josie?" asked Harry, almost fearfully.

"No way José," chortled Josie. "Look Harry, don't worry about me. I can look after myself. All my systems are working properly so don't you worry. I knew Martin wanted to fuck me long before we went out together for the first time to Jan's party; white guys always go mad for black pussy anyway! Martin and I fuck like rabbits and we love it but I don't want to get pregnant yet. When I do I'm going to start delivering babies so fast you won't be able to count them!"

"Do you want us to go?" asked Martin again.

"No," said Harry. "I would love it for us guys to stick together. Stay for the evening and maybe think about staying over sometimes. That's okay, isn't it Kate darling?"

"Of course it is," giggled Kate, kissing Harry lovingly. "Let's get back to today; my pussy and arsehole are beginning to feel neglected!"

"Right!" said Martin, taking charge for once. "On your back Harry and hold your cock in the air. That's it! Kate my love, just straddle Harry, facing me and lower away gently. Josie sweetheart, you spread Kate's arse cheeks and open up her arsehole. That's right, there he goes, right into Kate's bum.

"Wow Harry," gasped Kate as his giant rod slid into her. "That's really big. You really like my bum, don't you?"

"Now Harry," continued Martin, "you support Kate as she leans back and you Josie get my cock to Kate's cunt! Oh wow, that feels fantastic!"

Kate was double plugged! She looked down her body carefully.

"I can see both cock's in me. It's fantastic and very horny! Josie darling, climb up on to the back of the sofa and get your pussy close to Harry's and my mouths. We will lick you as the guys fuck me hard!"

The foursome started to fuck. Strangely enough it was Josie who came first. She came hard, expelling her juice almost as a squirt. Harry and Kate had wet chests!

Martin loved fucking Kate and his excitement soon made him shoot his load up her pussy. He seemed to have a lot today and she was filled almost to the brim. He managed to stay inside her although Kate couldn't concentrate enough to squeeze her cunt muscles around his prick.

Kate was concentrating on trying to get Harry to have a big cum. He deserved it, she thought! She was having success!

Harry suddenly groaned, gripped Kate's hips fiercely, and ejaculated thick streams of hot cum into Kate's rectum. She squealed loudly, in happiness and also surprise. Harry's hot spurts felt thick, making her think that he was shooting his love into her. She reciprocated by squirting as she came. Martin's chest and belly were soaked with Kate's cum.

The lovers separated and lay together on the sofa, kissing and licking each other. Most of the cum juices were consumed off their bodies but some had stained the sofa cushions.

"I'm going to disguise myself when I take these covers to the dry cleaners"! giggled Kate as she cleaned Martin's cock with her mouth. It was recovering fast. Josie was near to coming again as Harry worked with relish on her prominent clitoris.

Time came for a break. Coffee, brandy, beer and nibbles were supplied as needed and the friends all discussed their current situation. As Martin and Josie were preparing to leave Kate made a suggestion.

"I think," she began, "that if you guys are free next Saturday we should get together with a view to you staying over here next Saturday night. We can decide on who sleeps with whom on the day. Harry will be playing cricket and I will be helping to do the teas. Plus the cricket skipper Alan is gorgeous and his girlfriend Anne is a peach. Harry and I have already had a session with them once so we may all be able to develop that into a six some! They are already an item so we are not causing any friction between them. If you agree you can meet us at the cricket ground and we can take it from there! How does that sound?"

Martin looked at Josie; she nodded.

"We are free at the moment and I think we like the sound of that. It sounds fun!"

Kate kissed them both, groping Martin as he held her tight. Josie did likewise with Harry as he kissed her. The lovers parted happily.

Later that night Harry and Kate lay in bed with Harry spooned up tight behind Kate, her warm buttocks clasping his prick. She pulled his hands around her and on to her lovely big breasts.

"You feel much better about things now, don't you darling?" she whispered.

"I feel better right this minute, lying with you like this," answered Harry, kneading Kate soft but firm breasts.

"All right," said Kate, "let's see where we, or rather you are, with all your girls." Harry's growing cock began to wilt again. Kate just squirmed her bum against him.

"First of all there's your 'Auntie Sue'. She seems to know that she's pregnant and she's happy with that. She's not going to tell her husband about you. You never know, you may have to give her another one in a year or two!"

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers