Harry, Kate & Jan Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"Jan's not pregnant so you can stop worrying there!"

"Jenny Simpson has been very careless and maybe you were a bit thoughtless. She is pregnant and she's going to keep her baby, which is lovely. You must make arrangements with her to see your baby too and we will help financially if we can."

Thinking about all of the girls as Kate listed them was making Harry's cock stir again. She wriggled her warm bottom against his prick and continued.

"Nadine thinks that hers is yours too! I saw her little wink to you. John doesn't know that you fucked her again, after her period. I think it's up to her to tell him about that!"

"Sammy is going to live with your boss and anyway her baby could be his so forget that. She's not blaming you!"

"Cindy is family and anyway hers may be Daddy's. We may never find out but we will have to wait until we see it first before making any judgement about that! By the way darling, I've decided that you can still fuck Cindy if she wants you to."

"Ooooo, you like the thought of fucking Cindy again, don't you Harry darling! You've gone really hard now. Push your cock between my thighs."

"So, after all that, Josie isn't preggers and neither am I! I think that's all of them but if there are others I don't want to know! You have been a prolific fucker, haven't you Harry!"

Harry pulled on Kate's nipples and groaned with acute pleasure as her cunt anointed his long hard shaft.

Kate reached down to her groin and palmed Harry's prick, feeling his weeping knob end. She spread her love juice all over his thick shaft. Then she deftly aimed him at her pussy.

"Ohhhhh Harry darling. I do love your cock so! You are so big and hard. I love you!"

"I love you too Kate. I always will."

"I know you will, my darling. Come on, fuck me hard and see if you can get me pregnant!"

Harry didn't wilt anymore! His thick hard cock fucked his darling!

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers